You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki sighed as the hospital door slid open in front of her. Today had been nothing but paperwork. There were pros and cons to paperwork in all honesty. Pros? Chisaki didn't have to do much other than sign the occasional paper. Cons? It was perhaps the most boring task Chisaki had done in her career. Chisaki knew that when she accepted the role as head of Konoha's Medical Corps it would be a lot of work, but if often proved to be tiresome.  The wind blew around the area in front of the hospital, causing Chisaki's bright white doctors coat to snap around about her like a pair of dove's wings. Sighing somewhat, Chisaki folded her arms as a snow white owl descended onto her shoulder, perching there. "You know, work is important now matter what form it takes mistress" Chisaki turned her head and smiled somewhat at Tomomi, the snowy owl currently occupying her right shoulder "Yes yes, I know...." Chisaki said with a small laugh. If owls could smile, this one certainly did. Chisaki began to walk through the village, her heels making a clacking noise against the stone. One of the many talents Chisaki had mastered was the ability to battle and walk in heels with superb skill. It attributed itself to Chisaki's balance, something else she had mastered... At least when it came to walking that is. Smiling somewhat, Chisaki and Tomomi continued to walk through the village. Not however, in the direction of the Senju compound but instead to the honoured shinobi monument. Chisaki sighed somewhat as her feet carried her to her destination. It had been a while since she had paid her respects at the monument and it was high time she did so. Chisaki had come far since her last viist to this stone which had been several months ago. A dual promotion in two separate fields. Smiling somewhat, she arrived at the monument. Sitting down besides the monument, Chisaki quietly read the names on the monument, Tomomi chirping up next to her "These men and women were brave, you could be just like them one day if you tried" Chisaki snorted somewhat at the owl, who merely chuckled in response. Despite his young age, Tomomi had the mind of someone significantly older. Chisaki stayed in that same solitary position for a while, watching the monument with a relaxed look on her face. Chisaki remembered some of these names from her childhood. A lot of them had died protecting Konoha, something she would be immensely grateful for her entire life no matter where she might end up.

After a while, Chisaki stood up from the grass and noted the trees nearby for a moment. Her white companion nodded somewhat, before he took flight into the sky, his size decreasing until he became a mere white spec in the sky. Chisaki watched his progress for a while, and remembered faintly how it felt to fly. The exhilaration of the winds around you. The clouds around you, forming the most beautiful of landscapes below you. To watch as the ground below sank into the ground and you could watch the world from the viewpoint of a bird. This feeling was one to be savoured, so Chisaki did just that most times. It was most likely the reason she had invented her flying jutsu in the first place. Smiling somewhat at the fond memory, Chisaki continued to observe the monument.The white tails of the doctors coat billowing along with her hair in the gentle breeze

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chisaki on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Those guys from the CID; the Central Intelligence Division had lately swamped Risu with work, from simple observation jobs to truly horrific assassinations. In the passed few months, the young girl had changed into a young woman who was a lot more dangerous in both attitude and skill. However, at this point, she was forced to write a whole heap of reports on the entire workload she had done over the past couple weeks, which was not one of her favorite things to do: writing papers in some badly illuminated room with no one to accompany her, even worse was the fact that her massive white snake, Uraeus was most likely enjoying himself greatly around and about Konoha.

"Sheesh, this was the last one of… thirty-two reports," The young ANBU operative sighed deeply, laying down her pencil and flexing her wrists to remove the fatigue created by three hours of none stop signing and writing. "I thought those numbnuts of the Central Intelligence department dealed with the paperwork and stuff, how wrong could I've been to choose the ANBU, those guys do less work, but can order us around. I should really take this up with someone from the council…or I could ask my uncle…nah, I just need to get some fresh air and get the hell out of his dustbin of a room."

Those few minutes of releasing all her thoughts and boredom did well for the young woman, who decided that she had earned some free time for once. Checking out on the top floor of the ANBU headquarters, Risu remembered Uraeus did say something about trying to see if he could find some game near the shinobi memorial monument, just one of those places the Orochi lady really didn't exactly could be liking, just for the fact alone that it carried the names of both her parents.

Arriving at the patch of trees near the monument's open spot, Risu heart almost skipped a beat when a massive, thick white snake started hanging down from a branch right in front of her, followed by the typical hissing laughter of her pet snake Uraeus, the sneakiest and most vicious of all the scaled beasts of Konoha, that stood without a doubt as a fact in the hidden village of the leaf.

"Heh, I found myself a bird's nest with four deliciously fresh laid eggs," The snake snorted, lowering its head till it hung straight in front of Risu's face. "By the way, newsflash. I've been keeping watch for some little rodents or other tasty things coming my way, but all I saw was a snow owl with a woman in a white doctor's coat, you know, like those from that medical division thingy you go to every week."

Grabbing her snake softly by the neck, allowing him to slowly rest his weight upon her shoulders, the young woman lifted her mask and hung it at the ring at the side of her ANBU armor, glad that the combination of white with black on her mask and the gray of her armor did maych well together.

Just before Risu would reach the monument, she noticed who it was exactly standing near the black granite memorial. A soft grin appeared on her face while she moved closer, almost sure that the beautiful woman she saw and knew as Senju Chisaki would be the more surprised one of the two ladies, if only because of Risu's growth spurt, if not the fact that the young woman herself had managed to equal, if not surpass the senju in all possible ways.

"Chisaki-san, how good to see you," The young ANBU chuckled, placing Uraeus onto the monument, where he immediately lifted his head a bit, watching the owl with much delight and anticipation. "So you've become the head of the medical division, quite the feat. You must deem yourself lucky that I haven't chosen the same path or we would've had a difficulty deciding who had the greatest skill in that field, though I reckon that you are more likely to be proficient in healing than me. So tell me, what brings you here?"

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki remained there for a while, utterly silent. Not a noise did she make as she stood by the memorial. It was strange, to think that all these men and women whose names now adorned this stone were now dead. They had all been powerful in their own respects yet they were gone nevertheless. It made Chisaki think somewhat about her own situation. Some called her powerful, others called her average yet it didn't matter. There would always be someone more powerful than she was, and perhaps that person would be the one to strike her down. It mattered not however, right now was a time for a mourning and she intended to do just that. Crouching down again, Chisaki gently raised her hand just above the ground in front of the names. After a few seconds of concentration, a boutique of white and red flowers bloomed in front of the memorial, seemingly out of thin air. Mokuton wasn't just wood, it was the element of nature itself. Chisaki stood up again, and dusted herself off. She then heard footsteps behind her, she turned, and smiled as she saw who it was.

Risu, someone she had seen rapidly rise through the ranks of the village. Sixteen, yet one of the most powerful women in Konoha. Chisaki had no doubt in her mind that her skills matched her own, yet in some areas Chisaki knew she excelled far more, they were balanced it would seem. And while there was no definitive way to figure it out, it was still an interesting thought. It pushed Chisaki to try harder, knowing she would rise to even greater heights. Chisaki smiled somewhat, folding her arms as she listened to the younger woman speak. Tomomi dropped like a bullet from the air above her, before slowing just above her shoulder where he then landed, eyeing the snake wearily. "Chisaki-san, how good to see you," Chisaki smiled somewhat and inclined her head to the younger lady "Good to see you as well, Risu-san" Chisaki kept her arms folded as she continued to listen to the younger woman speak. Tomomi had his head rotated backwards as he watched the owl with beady eyes "So you've become the head of the medical division, quite the feat. You must deem yourself lucky that I haven't chosen the same path or we would've had a difficulty deciding who had the greatest skill in that field, though I reckon that you are more likely to be proficient in healing than me. So tell me, what brings you here?" Chisaki giggled somewhat at the remark. Risu had always been competitive, that much had been evident. Chisaki replied in kind, still smiling her natural smile "Your words are kind. Though your position in the ANBU is not to be taken lightly either. I came here to thank our fallen for their service in protecting the village, yourself?"

Another breeze stirred the area around the two females. Chisaki's medical coat once more gently fluttered with the breeze as did her hair. In her pocket, a set of surgical gloves could be seen. Chisaki watched the other female, studying her for a moment and noting the differences. Despite the short amount of time that had passed since they last spoke to one another, Risu had shot up considerably. It suited her. Chisaki still stood taller than her, but there was an age difference between the two to be taken into consideration when comparing them. Chisaki placed on hand on her hip and let the other fall naturally to her side. Tomomi still had a firm gaze stuck upon the snake, seemingly ready to take flight at any sign of movement. Chisaki looked sideways for a moment and smiled. Tomomi was certainly not a fighter in any sense of the word. While in the future he could possibly maniuplate chakra, at the current moment he could not. His knowledge was vast however on many topics. Chisaki knew that much from all the random facts he insisted on drilling into her head. Smiling once more, she turned her gaze back to the other woman. The passage of time was constantly moving forward it seemed, and Chisaki would have to move with it to keep up.

Training:

Last edited by Chisaki on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
"Your words are kind. Though your position in the ANBU is not to be taken lightly either. I came here to thank our fallen for their service in protecting the village, yourself?" Risu heard these words, giving a sligh grin, while taking the mask from the hook on her belt and placing it back in front of her face again. A soft chuckle escaped her lips when the mask was yet again in front of her face. "It would be simple to figure that out if you would take a look at the memorial stone's third column on the left. It does say Orochi Aori and Hebi Keichi. Those two people were incidentally my parents. Both never found again and pressumed death after more than a decade being missing in action."

Strechting her arm towards the monument again, Uraeus slithered around her arm, coiling around it and lifting his head upwards to be able to look straight at Chisaki. He was curious as to why he felt such a strong presence coming from the woman and a few sniffs made it rather clear to him, a snake descending from the great White snake sage himself, he had figured out that the Senju smelled the same as her owl.

"Just saying Risu, but that madame is a senjutsu user, I can tell by her smell," A hissing laughter followed these words, while the snake took a final gaze at the owl on the other woman's shoulder. "I'll leave you to deal with her yourself. I can feel you're both waiting for the oportunity to see which one of the two of you is the strongest."

The eyes of the Orochi lady visibly were locked on Chisaki from behind the mask, it was certain now, that after those months of admiring the woman, Risu had now come to the point that she no longer wanted to be in her shadow, no longer willing to be the second fiddle in the world of the shinobi. Her arrogance and search for power had gotten the better of her after she had gone to the deep end with Kyohei. If she wanted to be with him for all eternity, she needed to become stronger, more powerful, more deadly than anyone could ever be. All to create a world to the wishes of the one who had stolen more than just her heart.

"Let's put our pets aside, Chisaki-san," The young woman almost hissed, when letting Uraeus crawl off her arm again, taking refuge from what was about to happen. A simple nod and a hiss made it more than clear for Risu that her friend and companion had the same thought as she did: to grow she had to fight and beat all those who could ever be able to stand in her way. "A few months ago it was at this very place that you stopped me from continuing a fight with that hyuga boy Kizai. I demand satisfaction for that interuption now, I want to prove that you are no longer strong enough to stop me, that I am no longer the weak girl that I was back then."

In an instant, Risu turned slightly sideways, placing her feet slightly wider to enhance her physical balance, her left arm rose upwards, with her left hand formed into a loose fist next to her cheeks, while her  right arm hovered in the same position yet more aimed towards Chisaki: the stance of someone ready to take on their opponent.

"As the gracious person that I am, I'll allow you to make the first move, Chisaki-san," The young ANBU operative chuckled, her voice distorted and way creepier through the mask's interference with sound. "Use it wisely."

630/1305

Last edited by Lamya on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki frowned as she watched the other woman before her. That was a correct term to refer to Risu with now, woman. It was clear the child that had once obliterated this monument was long gone. Replaced instead by this raging spirit, ready to love and hate in an instant. Chisaki regarded the woman for a moment, one hand resting on her hip, the other dangling naturally by her side. The gentle breeze continued to stir the white coats trails, her hair gently flowing down her back. Tomomi frowned once, before he launched himself into the sky off her shoulder. He never remained by her side for long during a fight, he was more suited to the before and after effects. Chisaki nodded somewhat, a small smile replacing her previously vacant expression. This question had been on her mind for a significant amount of time now. Which of them was the strongest? Chisaki had carefully observed her, before nodding once more, a more firm and determined nod than earlier. "Very well Risu, you shall have your satisfaction. But I warn you, I am awful at holding back" from one of her side pockets, Chisaki pulled out a set of gloves. On the back of the glove, the insignia of the Medical Corps gleamed brightly "You shall feel my full strength Risu, don't hold back either..." Chisaki took a few steps back, her heels clacking against the tiled flooring of the monument. Chisaki's blue eyes sparkled somewhat, yet her usual kind expression was instead replaced with the burning look of determination. This was a battle she would not lose, at least not without a decent fight.

The winds picked up around the pair. Chisaki remained still for a moment, her whole body tensed like a spring. Nodding, she decided a strategy for this battle. Her mind once more observed the area. Trees, grass and a whole lot off open space. It would seem, as though this battleground was destined for a Senju. Everything was adapted to suit her, the home field advantage. Chisaki briefly recalled the fighting style that Risu employed. Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Doton and Suiton respectively. Their strong suits were extremely similar, together they'd make an unstoppable pair. She'd given her the first move, which might very well be her undoing. Nodding, Chisaki's rapidly began to form hand signs, too fast for the human eye to see. Water began to shift and stir on her back, the water particles from the air. Chisaki spoke, her usual kind tone vanishing into the winds around them. "Archangel: Embodiment of the Water Angel!" Upon her back, two beautiful angelic wings made of pure water coalesced on her back. Chisaki crouched, and launched herself into the air, free from the earths embrace. Fifty meters she flew into the air, high above as she watched Risu shrink down below her. Halting, she nodded again. Her wings flapped in a synchronized way, unfaltering. The flight upwards had taken five seconds, and two more for this next bit. More hand signs, before Chisaki yelled down to the ground below "Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars!! instantaneously, five gigantic rock pillars erupted from the ground. Each pillar was as thick as multiple houses, and they were made out off jagged rock. They rose about fourty five meters into the air. A shockwave, similar too an earthquake, richoched out off each pillar. Anyone caught would be trampled. The monument and most of the trees around the area were flattened from the seismic activity. Chisaki didn't smile now, as she hovered five meters above the most central pillar. Waiting. More hand signs soon formed in her hand, as she then paused. Chisaki was more than ready for this challenge it seemed.

Chakra/WC:

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
When the owl flew off of Chisaki's shoulder, Risu looked at her own pet snake Uraeus, who with a simple hiss slithered away into the grass speedily, vanishing from what soon was going to be one destroyed battle field. Not that this mattered to the young Orochi woman, since she did not feel any real connection with the quite despised monument, even loathing it, as she saw it as a sign that made dead people more important than the living, such a waste of time and money.

Watching as Chisaki pulled on her gloves, Risu simply gave a sinister grin, as she herself grabbed the white mask with vertical black stripes from the little hook on her hip and placed it in front of her face, making it so that only her golden eyes were visible.

"Hmm, holding back…I wouldn't dare when knowing my opponent is more experienced," The young ANBU operative chuckled, though quickly silencing when she noticed the jutsu Chisaki used upon herself, granting herself the ability to fly out of even Risu's reach. This one move could already decide the entire battle, already making the young Orochi nervous and agitated by the fact she had even allow the woman to take center stage so easily. "Hmm, as expected from cowards, flying into the air like a small bird to avoid the great snake's fangs."

When the pillars suddenly rose from the ground around her, their appearance causing devestating tremors, Risu was forced to quickly through her hands against the ground, erecting a small, yet quite sturdy purple see-through barrier which held up extremely well against these destructive waves of force which flattened the entire field in between them.

As the barrier shattered to pieces after having protected its user, Risu's eyes glared poisonously towards the woman in the sky, trying to figure out if she had to be going offensive or use some more defensive strategy. This decision took not a single second, but the process of making it was based upon the experience the young ANBU operative had with people that managed to get out of her range by using jutsu, they drained chakra like every other jutsu, which also meant they weren't going to risk the fight by staking everything on their jutsu.

With a few hand seals, Risu used the fact that Chisaki was flying in the air and as such already had a lowered visibility, for the young woman was certain that the so-called Tenshi wasn't having anything else but those fancy wings of water. Holding her left arm up high, while placing her right hand's index finger and middle finger in front of her mouth, a thick mist managed to form in between the four pillars, which should effectively remove Risu from Chisaki's sight, but that wasn't all.

Using her training from the ANBU, the Orochi lady despite her distance, was able to use her division's sensory jutsu to locate and keep tabs on Chisaki, waiting for her opponent's next move, savely hidden within the thick mist which clambered around the pillars and in between. "Let's see what she can come up with now."

chakra+jutsu:

training:

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki watched from the sky as the mist crawled onto the battle field. Out of thin air it seemed to appear, however Chisaki was more than ready and equipped to deal with this situation. Chisaki had been there at the War of Seven Bells, which had been non-stop fights in the mists that obscured the country who's name sake came from the weather pattern. Chisaki landed on top of one of the pillars, looking around at the mist below her before a small grin crossed her face when she remembered what she was stood on. Only one of the shockwaves had gone off, it was time for the second right about now. Taking flight once more, a gigantic ripple tore through the earth in the nearby vicinity, the pillars shook violently and the earth upon which Risu stood most definitely shook as well. Violent tremors tore the earth around the area asunder. While the shaking continued, Chisaki knew this was her moment to strike, while Risu would be distracted either defending or dodging. Chisaki hovered in mid-air, as faster than the naked eye could pursue her hands formed the hand signs. Chisaki felt the familiar tug as the chakra was drained from her body, as she nodded firmly. This would be a bold move, but it was the best one Chisaki could think of right now. In the midst of a battle, one had to constantly form a string of strategies in order to achieve victory. Tactical thinking and elaborate planning were the key to winning any battle, and Chisaki was well aware of this fact. Nodding firmly, Chisaki completed the final hand sign for her jutsu. Her voice, like the cry of an owl, tore through the noise of everything around the battlefield "Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique!!" Vasts amount of water surged up, literally out of the air on the ground. Over a large expanse of the battlefield the waters trembled as they rose seven feet into the air. It had completed surrounded the area in which Risu would most likely be, and where the pillars stood. Chisaki then raised her hand, her index and middle finger pointing to the ground, the water seemingly responded to her commands. Racing forward, like the eye of a typhoon. The ground was tore even further up, as the mist would presumably be absorbed by the water as it raced into a central point, anything caught in its wake would no doubt be in serious trouble.

The pillars however were also tore up, preventing the third and final tremor from going off, however gigantic boulders joined the mass amount of water crushing the battlefield in their vicious onslaught. Finally, the mass amount of water crashed into the central point, sending a huge spray of water into the air. Chisaki all the while was watching from the air, the same malevolent look on her face as before. The waters subsided. The pillars having taken a lot of force to break had resulted in the jutsu not going on for as long as it usually did. Chisaki looked at the aftermath of the jutsu with a sly grin. This was the other face of Chisaki, the face that she wore into battle that allowed her to kill without a single ounce of mercy left within her. The Demon of the Leaf had entered the fray. More handsigns followed this, as even more water condenses over the battlefield. One thousand droplets of water morphed and twisted into the shape of long, razor sharp water needles. One thousand of them, enough to cover a large area. Chisaki flung her hands downwards, sending the rain of vicious needles down to impale anything or anyone caught in them. Following this, Chisaki performed more handsigns as even more water shifted into one large form. The water dragon bullet took shape besides her, and that swept down into the battle. With one purpose, the dragon would hunt down Risu and attack her until it was defeated in combat by her, or it defeated her. Still in the air, Chisaki decided it was high time they finished this. Risu could be anywhere, and Chisaki was taking no chances on her being alive. Chisaki still hovered in the air, watching with a fury in her eyes. For reasons unknown, Chisaki had blown a fuse in this battle. An anger had emerged from deep within her usually white heart, turning it black for this shortest of moments. Vaguely, Chisaki recalled that her parents had once told her that she had two faces, a kind and a deadly one. Watching the battle from high above, Chisaki waited patiently for Risu to make her move.
Jutsu/Chakra/WC:

Last edited by Chisaki on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Waiting from within the mist, Risu could still notice the figure which hovered in the sky and had started to frighten her. She wasn't so sure about herself as she was a few minutes ago, not after she had seen what that initial attack had done to the surrounding area, blessing the fact that she had picked up a few new tricks thanks to the ANBU, Risu decided that she had to be careful and her decision to run was probably the smartest she ever had.

Just as she bursted towards one of the pillars, with a plan in mind which included scaling a pillar, surprise Chisaki and cut that woman's wings, the felt the faintest shift of the ground before all hell broke loose. To escape this hellish rapture, Risu quickly launched two kunai at the closest pillar and jumped at them, holding on for her life, while the ground shook, rumbled and cracked open like a ripe melon.

A sudden massive shadow drew Risu's attention, with a massive torrent or rather an immense waterfall coming out of the sky, drenching and drowning the entire battleground, removing from sight the scars made by the earlier tremors from the pillars, though shaken, she managed to avoid the being blown away by the shockwaves initial brunt force impact, however the crackling and thundering sound of the pillars collapsing made her wonder how much longer she would be able to maintain the course she had taken in battle. She wasn't the one dominating the battle and she knew it, realizing it yet again, when she only barely managed to escape from the pillar's crumbling mass by leaping off the side into the fast running water, climbling on one of those jagged, colossal remainders of a pillar that only by a few inches stood out of the water.

Coughing because some water had gotten stuck behind her mask, the young ANBU operative only barely managed to avoid getting hit by a storm of needles made from condensed water nature chakra by quickly forming a few hand seals after which a massive rock and mud snake coiled around and above her, shielding her just in time from those deadly attacks that followed suite upon the crashing water torrent which had washed away the earlier onslaught created by the pillars.

With the snake vanishing after getting his by the second attack in the form of a giant water dragon, Risu noticed some of the needles sticking on her armor, slowly turning back to water droplets.

Looking up to the sky, she still noticed the recognisable figure of Chisaki flying through the sky, making her furious.

"I dont think there's use in continuing this," She sighed, taking off her mask and settling herself on the small rocksurface. It wasn't because she thought to be weaker, because that was something she would never admit and frankly she didn't even believe she was weaker, but even she couldn't shoot something up in the sky and hope to hit someone moving around at the same speed as her. "She'd never win in an honest fight…but I'll get that jutsu or make an even better one. If we're on equal grounds, I'd win without even breaking a sweat, but now it's like I'm the hungry snake looking at the eagle flying in the sky."

Pulling her armor off and turning it upside down so that the water could get out, before placing it next to her, the young woman simply laid down and realized there was one thing she could not be blamed of: she hadn't ruined this place, since she hadn't even used any offensive jutsu in the first place. The hokage wouldn't be laughing with that matter, not even if they were from the same clan.

training/WC:

chakra+jutsu+extra:

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki remained in the air for a while longer, slowly descending as she did so. Judging by the fact Risu hadn't attacked, she was either planning something or she'd given up. The idea and use of the jutsu had been for the exact purpose Chisaki had used it for, to get away from opponents to barrage them with jutsu. An unfair advantage some would call it, but ignorance of strength could be the undoing of a person. Devising a way to keep someone from combating you was perhaps a wise decision in itself. Chisaki smiled somewhat as she calmed down and the wings continued to beat, lowering her steadily to the ground. Risu had grown so strong over the past few months it was incredible. Perhaps the entire village was maturing right in front of her and she had no intention of allowing herself to be beaten. Risu was powerful, and Chisaki recognized that fact very well maybe she was even strong enough to take care of Chisaki if it came down to it. Sighing somewhat, Chisaki stared at the ravaged landscape from above. Getting carried away was something Chisaki was very adept at. She'd ask some of her Senju to restore the area later on, a simple matter for them. Surprisingly, the monument was still standing strong, cracked a little but there nevertheless. An interesting thing, the fact it had survived her bombardment of jutsu was impressive.

At the final few meters, Chisaki completely released the jutsu entirely and the wings exploded in a shower of water. With an elegant grace, Chisaki span through the air before landing. Rocks and dirt were displaced as she did so, landing with one leg outstretched and the other bent under her as she balanced flawlessly in her heels. Standing, she dusted herself off as she looked around to find Risu. She found her, draining her armor. From the ground the damage didn't seem as bad, but it was still a glaring hole in the landscape. Chisaki stretched somewhat and she then straightened her medical coat. Removing her medical gloves and tucking them away in her pocket she combed her fingers through her hair, laying it down in its usual glossy and straight fashion. Chisaki then walked over to Risu, and looked down at her, placing her hands on her hips with a smile "You've grown so much stronger Risu, it's staggering. If I had done that with you a few months ago, you would have surely perished but here you are... I'm impressed. Forgive me for making a distasteful sport out of it, but I had to try that jutsu at some point" Chisaki smiled again, yet a slight trace of her previous hatred could still be seen within her eyes, but it was rapidly fading back into her usual blue eyes, a strange thing "What's say we go out for drinks later, just the two of us? Girls night out, since whenever we run into each other these days it always seems as though we're either working or battling, if you want to go out for a few drinks come to my place at eight, one of the Senju guards can direct you, see you later, casual attire don't forget~" Smiling again, Chisaki turned and walked off back towards the Senju compound.

Tomomi landed on her shoulder as she walked back over the uneven ground, which eventually gave way to the much more common grass. He sat there for a while before speaking "An impressive performance my lady, yet that Orochi girl is growing ever stronger. Her uncle however worries me...." Chisaki nodded absentmindedly, considering the owls words. He was right, Enaka was one to be carefully watched and observed. He was a dangerous man, with an extremely shady background and an even shadier rise to power. Chisaki had inherited this knowledge with her titles. Sighing somewhat, pushing the darker thoughts out of her mind she continued to walk, until eventually she was among buildings again.

The village was transforming before her. Night lights flickered into life, breathing a whole new vibe into the village. The night life emerged, and it was only seven. Chisaki weaved her way home on a familiar route. Her white medical coat and owl made for quite the sight as she arrived back at the entrance to the compound. Chisaki approached one of the guards and spoke, with a kind smile "I need you to send out a few of your men to repair the monument grounds, don't ask why, and also if an Orochi woman appears guide her to my home okay?" The guard nodded and bowed to Chisaki who smiled in return. Walking through the very familiar buildings and paths, Chisaki smiled and greeted anyone who spoke to her, exchanged pleasantries before entering her home. Tomomi flew off her shoulder as she walked through the door, heading back out the door and into her garden. Chisaki was aware he'd built a nest in one of her trees but he was welcome indoors whenever he liked, Chisaki often found him in her study. Chisaki headed upstairs where she then showered and changed into more casual attire. A dark blue top with a white leather jacket. Blue pants and heels finished off the attire and a blue handbag. On the back of the leather jacket the symbols for the Senju and Medical Corps were found. Hair and minimal make-up finished off this evenings attire. Chisaki then waited downstairs, reading, her bag next to her. If Risu didn't show she at least looked smoking hot.

Training:

Chi's house:

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
When Chisaki had landed, closing in on her silently through the water, all of a sudden Uraeus rose up and reached for the rocky surface,where he slithered towards Risu, not giving any attention to the other woman, at the back of his tail, Risu's mask was dangling, which meant she didn't have to explain to her superiors why she would need a new mask, which made her let out a sigh in relief. When Chisaki started commenting on her abilities and explained why she used that irritatingly obnoxious jutsu of hers, Risu wanted to give a snarky comment, though all which left her mouth was: "Hmpff"

A sly grin appeared on her face for a moment, maybe even a slightly arrogant or rather naughty grin, but nonetheless a grin. The very thought of going out with the woman who now was seen as one of the most prominent people in high society of konoha due to her status as not only head of the medical division, but also being the partner and perhaps even future wife of the current hokage and also her status as Head of the Senju clan, which meant that even if Risu was the future head of her clan, a rising star in the ANBU and named a once in a generation prodigy, she was still behind, in Chisaki's shadow.

"Drinks…not too much I hope, I'm not good with alcohol," The young Orochi woman chuckled, thinking about what had happeed the last time she had drunk some sake. The very thought of her…night with Kyohei made her blush obviously, which she couldn't hide by simply turning her head to avoid eye-contact with her senpai. "I'll…I'll be there."

When Chisaki walked away, Uraeus coiled around Risu's neck and upper torso, resting his head on her shoulder. "That woman…did you notice that hint of darkness within her. I suggest you'd be careful, she's similar to your uncle in too many ways to be comfortable."

Despite Uraeus warnings, Risu decided to fulfill her promise and take Chisaki's offer. At the orochi estate, she went to get her usual outfit; her formfitting purple jumpsuit with the white summerdress over it in stead of the top she mostly wore a few months ago. With white laced high heels and her usual jade magatama earrings and a thin, purple leather belt around her waist with a purple satin pouch containing her wallet and identification papers just in case. Not willing to be late she quickly left the Ouroboros compound at about a quarter of an hour before eight o'clock , the young woman arrived at the Senju compound just in time to be escorted to what she believed to be Chisaki's house, which despite her own compound's magnificent gardens, still wauwed her due to its serene and peaceful exterior, only slightly disturbed by Chisaki's appearance.

"Do tell what you've got planned," Risu laughed, while almost skidding close to the Senju woman.

510/3020

1600/1600 C-A ranked Earth spears trained
600/600 Reaction time C-1->C-2 complete
700/700 Reaction Time C-2->C-3 complete

120 left

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki remained sat on her sofa a while longer, reading the book with an expression that suggested she was both engrossed and interested by its contents. The cover of the book was fairly plain, navy blue leather without any intricate designs or details. The pages were yellowed, indicating again that the book was fairly old. The details of the book could not be gleamed from merely looking at it, you'd have to read it to find out what its contents said. In this particular case, the book was a detailed study of Dojutsu techniques. Chisaki's medical career was skyrocketing right now, and her skill was practically flawless with few in the world who could say they were more skilled than she was. Nearly everyday of her life she was in the hospital, tending to the patients, performing transplants or leading seminars. The life as one of Konoha's doctor's was certainly an interesting one to say the least. Smiling somewhat, Chisaki looked up as someone knocked on her front door. Chisaki called for them to enter, stating the door was unlocked. As the door was opened, Risu came skidding into her living room. Chisaki laughed for a moment, before marking her place in the book with a green bookmark, placing it down in front of her on the coffee table. Standing, Chisaki smile again as her younger friend spoke to her. Laughing again, Chisaki spoke with a hint of merriment in her voice "Whatever we feel like Risu, wine and fine dining or merely wine" her demeanor from the battlefield had completely changed itself.

Smiling, Chisaki walked over to the front door and opened it once more. Once Risu presumably followed her outside, Chisaki smiled as she quietly closed the door, locking it. Sou had a key so there was no trouble in that regard. Setting a steady pace, Chisaki walked through her front garden which was full of blooms of all different shades and colours, some seeming to glow in the moonlight. Her front garden was no where near impressive as the one behind her house, which spanned several acres. Smiling to herself yet again, before winking at her companion she continued to walk. Even at night, the Senju compound was abuzz with activity. Some at on one of the many benches beneath the canopy that spread itself over the entire compound. Others sat in one of the many gardens in amongst the houses, discussing their days or merely resting. The one downfall of the Senju compound was the distinct lack of moonlight or stars to be seen, so Chisaki had changed that. Using her chakra, she had opened gaps in the canopy's on certain gardens to admit the ambient light.

Walking casually, Chisaki hummed as her people called out or waved, as she responded in kind before they exited the walled compound of the Senju, the gates constantly open naturally. Walking down a small hill, Risu and a Chisaki reached the village center. The night life was in full swing now. Couples or groups of men and women paraded drunkenly or soberly through the streets, the many lamps casting light patches onto the ground around them. Chisaki wandered through the streets until she arrived in the somewhat more affluent part of town. While this wasn't the very richest part, which Chisaki only went to on dates, there was certainly an air of somewhat refinement. Yet even the rich got drunk, so they too wandered through the streets of Konoha. Nodding to herself, and smiling broadly at Risu, Chisaki headed into one of the many bars. Over the course of the night, Chisaki and Risu got progressively drunker and with more blush on their faces as sake after sake and wine after wine was consumed. Laughter and merry-making were had in bucketfuls that night as the two friends became closer still, the battle earlier more than a distant memory, it seemed so very long ago to the both of them. Well into the later houses of the night, sometime just after midnight, Chisaki giggled somewhat as she and Risu walked shakily back into the compound, and into Chisaki's house, where they both promptly passed out on the sofas. That night would not be so easily forgotten as the Senju and Orochi girls passed out, to awake to headaches and hangovers the next day which they easily removed via their skills in Medical Ninjutsu, such was the way of the shinobi.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.