You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuko Mimasuya

Yuko Mimasuya

D-rank
"Stupid old lady woke me up before I could even get my beauty sleep. Only if she wasn't old, I would shove my two cents up her ass, and then make her pay for waking me up. People as peaceful as myself need their sleep in order to maintain a positive attitude, ya dig?" the blonde haired superboy had said to himself in a dream. Of course he wouldn't act like this outside of his dream, but dreams can become wacky every now and then.

This dream though, he had no idea where the image of it could have suddenly popped in his head, because he didn't like it one bit. Mimasuya was living a disgusting nightmare, one that he couldn't escape even though he had tried so hard to. A dream is nothing more than a dream, which is common sense, but this one had felt so real. This dream was about how everyone had suddenly died, and Yuko was the only survivor that was left. He questioned the world as to why he hadn't died like the rest, and there was no reply. Even though it sounds crazy, the world replying to your voice was very much possible in a dream. The konohagakure genin had also questioned himself, as to why he couldn't save the people who had died for no reason. The people who were slaughtered, their necks slit, ankles broken, spines bent, and their abdomen snapped in half. Why wasn't he able to stop it? Was it because he was as weak as his dream was telling him, or is it because he was simply a coward. Mimasuya didn't want to believe the possible outcomes, but he just had to be truthful with himself. Honestly, he was weak. Yuko was nothing but a Konohagakure genin with no talent or skill what so ever and didn't posses any form of basic combat skills. What he need was someone who could teach him how to be stronger, someone who could start up his motivation and lead him on the correct path. Someone willing, and kind enough, to answer his various questions, whether it be questions about battle statistics, life, the way things work, whatever the hell it may be. He needed hope.

AFTER DREAM

And that is pretty much how the hell Mimasuya had landed himself sitting currently on a bench under a huge tree that had provided a good shade. He was waiting for this guide to simply come 'knock-him-in-the-face' and hopefully agree to train him. And so he did wait, and he didn't resist being desperate in the current situation. Yuko Mimasuya's main goal was to become stronger to protect the people he love and cares for.

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It was weird to get a request from someone to train them, but Risu had been asked for the first time, so of course it was strange to be appointed as trainer for someone she had never seen or heard of before. Thinking it was best not to show her Identity, she walked from her bathroom towards the closet next to her bed, grabbing the black jumpsuit, black sandals and gloves out of it and pulling them on. When she had done so, she donned herself the ANBU armor she had hanging and then pulled the ANBU mask over her face.

"Well, maybe it is kind of interesting for this person to be trained by someone who's part of the ANBU elite forces," She chuckled, getting used to the slightly lower voice the mask produced whenever she was wearing it, this because it distorted her own voice without her doing anything, making it quite a handy tool for hiding one's identity. "Let's check up on 'our' student, shall we."

Hopping from rooftop to rooftop through town wasn't really an art, but doing so without being noticed by anyone except by those of the same division, THAT was an art and she excelled in it, certainly now that she had to hurry and was aiming to surprise the person she was asked to supervise.

"Well, you are kind of lazy, no?" She would chuckle, standing on one of the tree's branches, looking at the young man below. Her arms crossed, with one of her index fingers visibly wiggling from left to right. "Basic lesson one: Never ever lose sight on your surroundings. Basic lesson number two: never assume that safety is absolute. Basic lesson number three…eh…always be prepared I guess, which basically is what the two earlier lessons did say."

With a swift drop, her feet lightly tapping on the ground as she landed, Risu managed to stand straight in front of the one she was supposed to be training in the basics, which considering he should've graduated from the academy was a strange thing, but he was probably last in his class or something, which would explain everything.

"Well, what's your name?" The young woman asked, while dropping through her knees and sitting down comfortably on the ground, with her legs crossed. "If I am going to teach you something, I think I am at least entitled to know your name, right?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.