You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Genin [Mizukage] Empty New Genin [Mizukage] Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei Niidashi was one of the newest Genin of Kirigakure. She had just recently graduated from the Academy, at about the middle of her class. Her grades constantly fluctuated, but that was largely because of her Kekkei Genkai. It wasn't her fualt, really, that her personality switched from one to the other without warning. Furthermore, it kept things difficult for the young girl, considering that one of the two personalities refused to fight. However, Kei Niidashi had managed to graduate from the Academy and become a shinobi. Now, all she needed to do to progress was get assigned to a squad. The young girl was nervous, to say the least. This assignment could be life-changing. The Yang half of her personality - which was the one that was active at the moment - couldn't help but tremble slightly. She had a slight tendency to overreact. She walked up the steps that led to the Mizukage's office. She took deep breaths as she did so. Such behaviour would make her other half scream in annoyance. However, Kei couldn't help it. She stood in front of the Mizukage's office door. She hesitated before softly knocking on the door to let the Mizukage know she was there. Taking another deep breath, Kei opened the door, letting herself step inside the large office.

2New Genin [Mizukage] Empty Re: New Genin [Mizukage] Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
It was a new day and the painting of the ceiling has been complete all ready. Kirigakure really did have some skilled artists. The ceiling was painted as if there was a real, clear, sky above your head, in the office. Was quite the optical illusion. As I heard a knock at the door I began to stand up to answer the door, luckily I didn't have to, so I quickly sat back down. There stood a young female, walking into my office. "Hello there madam. How may I help you today? Please have a seat." I said the last sentence gesturing the girl to sit down in the seat in front of my desk, which had my Mizukage hat in the middle of it, the front of the hat facing the door.

3New Genin [Mizukage] Empty Re: New Genin [Mizukage] Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 am

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei stepped into the Mizukage's office hesitantly. This was the head of Kirigakure she was standing in front of, after all. He was the most powerful shinobi within the village - possibly even the strongest shinobi alive at the moment. She couldn't help but be slightly afraid of the man. Such an amount of power deserved such fear, even among his own subordinates. Kei made her way towards the seat in front of the Mizukage's desk, where he had motioned for her to sit. As she did so, she caught a glimpse of the ceiling above her. The way it was painted - like a blue sky on the sunniest of days - made it seem almost real. But then again, Kirigakure hardly ever had such nice weather. It was usually just cloudy and humid. That only made the painting even more beautiful. "So pretty..." Kei said, mostly to herself. Realizing she had just spoken out loud, the young girl blushed and lowered her gaze. Maybe she had spoken out of place? She didn't want to get into trouble.

When the Mizukage asked her what she had come for, Kei took a moment to answer. "W-well, you see, Lord Mizukage," She began, trying to hold back from stuttering. "A-as you already know, the Chuunin exams are coming up in a short while. I was wondering if maybe you could possibly oversee a bit of my training," She asked. While doing so, a large, crimson red blush spread across her face. She felt as if she were about to faint. "I-if it's not too much trouble that is!" She added hastily.

4New Genin [Mizukage] Empty Re: New Genin [Mizukage] Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I stood from my seat,smiling. I walk up to the girl nicly and formed a few hand signs. "Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere" I said quickly before using the jutsu to attempt to kill the girl, which at point blank range shouldn't be to difficult. It should have hit most of her arteries, being a quick death. "Train with those who you can match up to." I told the girl before leaving the room.
Jutsu:
[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.