You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An unfortunate note to the Mizukage. Empty An unfortunate note to the Mizukage. Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:39 am

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Recent events had taken their toll on many within Kirigakure. Between the loss of important people to devastating battles, morale was low for some. One such person to hear of a loss was a blonde haired man from the Myugan clan. Ranked at Sannin and with what was the captain position of the Seven Swordsmen, many looked up to him. His most note worthy actions were the number of weapons he could wield in battle and the level of training he put himself and others through, all to further his skills. Stress however can do terrible things to both the body and mind. One jutsu in particular pushed the limits of his own body to their peak. However after hearing of one event in particular the technique proved too much and over took him, leaving his body in an incurable state. News of the Mizukage's death rang out louder then anything ever could in his mind. Above all, he felt more for her then anyone else. The news sent the Myugan into a rage. Blaming both himself and those of the Seven Bells, he went on a rampage in search of those responsible. He was met by a massive resistance once he found a hide out used by troops of the Seven Bells. It didn't take long before the place was reduced to rubble as the two forces fought.

Scouting Anbu came across the scene only hours after the battle had finished. The majority of the enemy forces lay dead scattered across the land, many in pieces. The raging Myugan was found leaning against what remained of a building wall, dead. Several of his weapons laying on the ground around him and a scroll untidily rolled up and clutched in his hand. The Anbu recognized the man and picked up both his weapons and body, taking note of the scroll in his hand and making sure it made it back to the village as well. First inspection of his body upon arriving at the hospital in Kirigakure was that death wasn't from any specific wound but his heart giving out. Both the note and a report of what was suspected of happening during his last battle was left on the Mizukage's desk for her to find.

"I'm sorry. For all I've done, which doesn't amount to much in all honesty, I couldn't do the simple things I wanted to do. The things I trained for. The people I trained for. I can feel that I won't live much longer, perhaps it's in a Myugan's blood to die in battle when their career is that of a shinobi. I suppose that makes this my will. While I don't have much to give, I have what is still with me when I'm found though. Silver I'd like to go to Tenmei as an apology for our training session, she has a bright future ahead of her. Kusanagi, Raijin and Sero's Scythe I leave to the next Mizukage to hold, such powerful weapons with great history hopefully do not fall into the wrong hands. The remainder of my arsenal I'd like sent to my master as he had a hand in making the majority of them and I feel I didn't utilize them to their fullest. I have only my regrets to give now, though I wouldn't want others to feel for my ghosts. I regret not being able to protect my home. I regret not being able to protect Sero. I regret not being strong enough. Lastly I regret not saving her, the one I loved from dieing.

Myugan Kaguza"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.