You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

Takeo

Takeo

D-rank
The mist had spread into the area, reaching up towards Takeo's knees. Moving slowly down the villages path routes in the village, small wet stains from the moist mist made the bottom of his black kimono and tight sky blue pants create a ripping sound every time his thighs brushed up against each other. Today had been very peaceful. Civilians around the village were casually doing chores, Birds were singing ontop of the nearby trees with a small color of blue in their green lush, and the streets of Kirigakure were busy as usual. It difficult for anyone to speed walk or run through the village's routes without having a dangerous collision with them. Most of the shinobi and Civilians were headed towards the route to the Mizukage's Office. Something important must have had been happening today.

"Stupid Villagers! Come on, and move along you slow pokes. I don't have all day." Takeo said, peering his head over the villagers in front of him while standing on the tips of his toes to stare down ahead of him. His black and empty sword cases on his waist, carelessly moved over and over again from the rough surface filled with tiny pebbles, small creatures, and other sorts of litter. The shinobi behind him ignored his ignorant comments because of the disturbing sounds of pots and pans clattering together in the nearby stores to the left and right of them.

Takeo's wet, silky, and white hair blew with the wind, shaking small tear drops of water at the civilians around him; His hair was similar to a wet dog drying themselves off. The boy's hair was soaking wet from the previous swim into a nearby ocean in the outskirts of Kirigakure. He continued walking, taking his attention off of what was ahead to glance at the nearby stores with fascinating objects up for sell. He'd spot several sellers pointing at the objects/weapons they were selling while smiling at the civilians, who flooded the streets. Takeo eyes widened at amazement of their small prices. Most of the items were on sell in fact.

His blue shinobi sandals kicked up dirt with each step he took as he came closer and closer towards the Mizukage building. Takeo was now about 5m away from the Mizukage Building's door. Most people would be speechless and surprised at seeing the Mizukage Building, but Takeo was a Genin who declined of authorities. Authorities to Takeo was one of the main things he disliked for the fact that he hated to be given orders by other shinobi. It wasn't any factor of him being lazy at all. He just had a pure grudge on them and only stayed in the village because of how weak he was.

"Well, made it to the Kage Building. Maybe this old geezer will give me a squad like those liars in the Ninja Academy said. It's about time this cool white haired Genin speak to the Mizukage. I'm kinda getting bored with chasing Hozuki Saya around the village, and declining my fan girls for her. I..I need some real action!"

Takeo ceased his walking, when he reached the Mizukage Building of course. He'd tilt his head up higher, stretching his pale neck to look at the tall structure. The young boy placed his hands onto the hilt of his empty sword cases, grasping them while still keeping his view locked on the building. Takeo would let out a long drawn-out sigh; "Well hope this goes well." said Takeo as he removed his right hand off of his empty sword case to clench his fist, and bang on the blue door repeatedly. Hopefully, The Mizukage would let him in or order the guards inside to let him in.

2It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
Today's paper work was a hassle. I think the elders purposly held back all the important documents for a week then decided to just throw them all instantly onto me. I sighed as I barely was able to finish the paper work on time. My time for relaxation was near, thankfully. But not yet. Someone was knocking on my door and I kept the black-ops that guarded me in hiding, able to come in when I command, never understood how though seeing as the whole room was soundproof due to the whole thing where you wouldn't want spies to hear any plans or some sort.

I felt the door knock, as it usually did these days, and I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it to see a young, teenage, boy standing on the other side of the door. "Why hello there." I said kindly. "Please do come in." I said, gesturing for the boy to come in.

I walked back over to my desk and sat down in my office, the empty office which I have really yet to decorate. All there was were files everywhere on the floor, up against the wall, two book shelfs, my large desk and chair, and a little coat rack by the door which now had my Mizukage cloack hanging on it, my hat being on the desk, the front of the hat facing the door. As I sat down I looked at the boy. "So what can I help you with?" I asked him, looking up at my ceiling. I was thinking of having painters paint it as if it were a clear sky.

3It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Takeo

Takeo

D-rank
Takeo gazed at the windows around the Mizukage Building, squinting his eyes at them. I know the Mizukage has to be in there, That old geezer better answer the door Tapping his feet, he lowered his head and neck back down, removing his view from the tall structure. Takeo turned his head left and right, searching through the large crowd of shinobi for the Mizukage. He found nothing, but an enormous amount of useless Civilians.

Several minutes passed by, and the blue wooden door had finally opened up. On one side of the door was a masked black ops, and on the opposite side was another one. Takeo rolled his eyes at them before he would place his attention on the Mizukage. He'd let out a friendly smirk, swallowing his spit in the process. The young boy wouldn't comment to the Mizukage's greeting. Takeo would only follow him into the building. He'd slowly walk forward, releasing his grip off his right hilt to push the ANBU that stood nearby the door.

"Stupid ANBU. Never opening the door when I am there. What a lame excuse for someone who represents the authorities of this village."

Most people would look around in surprise at the Mizukage Office, but the emotionless Takeo would head over towards the desk of the Mizukage. On his face, he had no expression. The boy would release his other hand from the fabric of the black hilt on his waist. He didn't care to much for respecting others, and placed his muddy and wet shinobi sandals onto the blue rug in front of him. Dirt sliding through the rug, and leaving several stains on it.

Takeo blinked at the Mizukage. He'd perform a small leap onto the desk, crouching down towards the Mizukage. The neatly stacked important documents brushed up under his muddy and wet shinobi sandals. His clothes poured countless tear drops onto half of the documents. Takeo pointed his arm out towards the Mizukage hat, plucking it onto the wooden floor near him. What was this boy problem?

"Look Mizukage. I am getting bored of chasing Hozuki Saya around for a showmance. I want a mission or a squad now, you lazy geezer." said Takeo, moving his head closer to the Mizukage. He had no respect for the authorities of the village. None of them helped them when he was just a peasant in the out skirts of the village. This was one of the reason he was so rude towards most of them.

4It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I watched the boy walk in, I listened to his manner, the non-exsistent ones. I just shrugged it off really. I mean everyone was diffrent no matter what. As I then looked down to see the boy standing on my desk, it kind of hit a nerve, I kept my smile though. I smiled kindly to the boy. "You know lad...It is very impolite what you doing..I would ask you to calm yourself and talk to me as I am your higher up." I told the boy. Thank the lord I was planning to clean my room today and all the papers were simply copies.

As the boy moved his head closer to me. My smile faded. "Listen kid, I am a kind man, and I honestly would rather not kill you for your attitude, or let those lovly ANBU outside do it either, but you really must calm yourself. Take a seat and let's talk about your Squad. What is your name?" I talked to the boy. I spoke kindly even when my face didn't show it. I was kind at nature, a trait I had to thank for the Misora clan.

5It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Takeo

Takeo

D-rank
The words of the Mizukage would flourish through his ears as his eyes widened at the higher ranked shinobi. Takeo watched the Mizukage up hold the smile on his face while the Hozuki was clearly being rude. The Mizukage was a shinobi with a strong personality. One who had enough spirit to keep his composure when ignorant Genin were walking through the door. This maybe was the reason why this man had gained his title.

When the Mizukage had spoke once more, Takeo eye brows rose up higher than before. He was starting to make the Mizukage angry which wouldn't go so well if he kept his disgusting shinobi sandals on the table. The white haired boy would follow his commands, performing an acrobatic back flip off the table. His feet landed 3 feet behind the wooden chair in front of the Mizukage's desk. Takeo would slowly place his hand on the wooden chair, and slide over closer towards the chair to place his bottom in it. The emotionless expression on his face changed into a smile.

"I am Hozuki Takeo, You may know me as Shark Boy because of my personality. Sorry for my rudeness. Also, I apologize for my clothing and hair being wet. It's just I have no bathing suits which is why I rinse my self off in these clothes." Takeo pressed his back up against the chair, straightening his spine. Several cracks were heard as he did it. The boy hated to have to respect the authorities, but he would have to hide his emotions keeping his smile on his face. Takeo shook his head left and right, attempting to dry off his white spiky hair as he waited for the Mizukage to respond.

6It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I bent over in my chair and picked up my Kage hat, dusting it off and putting it on my head, seeing as the table was dirtied. As the boy finished speaking I smiled kindly to him and looked back up at the ceiling. A nice painted ceiling of the sky with clouds would be perfect. I thought about the name Takeo Hozuki for a momment then remembered where I had seen it. "Ah yes I remember what Squad you have been assigned to. It is Squad 2. It is lead by Jurou Osada. You are currently the only member though. Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll get more genin to fill in the position in no time." I said with a kind simle to the boy. At least he began to behave himself now. "Now then was there anything else you wished to discuss? Anything you believe I should work on or any problems the previous Mizukage had that I should attempt to solve?" I asked, wanting to know if it was because of my position the boy held disrespect in the first place.

7It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Takeo

Takeo

D-rank
Takeo let out a long drawn-out sigh at Hikou, who had announced what squad he would be apart of. Squad 2 eh? Hope their is some action. I haven't had any promising fights since my dad died and I became Genin He would drift off into a flash back of him seeing his mother and father die. The young boy quickly opened his eyes and interrupted his flashback when the Mizukage would speak. He'd lick the chap around his lips, and swallow his spit once more before responding.

"Meh, The only things you can solve right now is giving me a home or some type of place to stay under your permission. The previous Kage denied my family to come into the village which caused the death of my parents."

The young boy moved his head back to remove the bang of white hair that hanged in front of his head, covering his right eye some what. Takeo looked around the Mizukage's desk at the mess he had caused. Hopefully, the boy wouldn't be the one to clean it up. That was another thing Takeo disliked; Being ordered by others to clean up something. It was almost similar to what authorities did, but only more a tad bit different.

8It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I tilted my head slightly when Takeo told me that his family was denied to move into the village, I should look more into that. "Well as a member of the Hozuki clan you are fully allowed to live on the land of your clan. I will arrange for you to live in your own little apartment, it won't be much but you can call it your own. I'll pay for it for half a year, then you got to do it yourself, alright?" I told Takeo, not really selfish with money.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at the boy. "So anything else you would wish to discuss with me young man?" I asked him. Atleast his attitude was better.

9It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 am

Takeo

Takeo

D-rank
Takeo nodded continuously at Hikou. Each time the Mizukage would end his sentence, he would respond with a "Mhm." Takeo didn't care about the money situation too much because the Mizukage maybe wasn't thinking that he was just a child. A child that grew up with several struggles in his life, and stole from various stores because of him running low on money. He had already spent the small amount he acquired from his parent's house on Clothes, and Food. Takeo knew that the spending money situation would fall onto Hikou for the half of year, he'd be paying the most for the apartment.

Slamming his hands onto the desk, he'd push himself up from his chair using the desk in front of him to aid him. Takeo stared down the Mizukage while using his right hand to grab the water bottle attached to the right side of his waist. He slowly moved the bottle to his mouth, unlocking his jaws to place the bottle into his mouth. The water rushed down his throat, and refreshed his body. Takeo removed the bottle from his mouth. He'd attach it back to his waist, and wave towards the Mizukage.

"Bye Mizukage. Their is nothing else I am going to need help with." said Takeo, turning around towards the door and casually walking towards it. He'd reach his hand out to grasp the golden, rusty door knob, opening it in the process. When his back was finally turned to the Mizukage, his smile would disappear from his face into a emotionless look again. Takeo exited the Mizukage's Building, chest bumping the black ops again to taunt them as he left. The Black Ops didn't respond. They would just stand their similar to statues, growling under their mask at Takeo.

[Exit]

10It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Empty Re: It's about time Mizukage! [Mizukage] Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I watched as the kid walked out and I sat and waited for a moment. After about two minutes passed I stood and walked out my office, looking at my secretary. "Have someone come in and clean my room up will ya." I told her. She quickly nodded and I grabbed my Mizukage cloak and walked outside for a little walk.

[exit]
[END]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.