You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky came in running on his hands. He was in a bad mood and wanted to fight. He jumped up in the air and landed nearly perfectly graceful on the ground. He felt the wind on his face and looked up to see their were clouds. He yawned lazily and was already making a genius plan to fight a genin. "No one had better mess up my dashing good looks." "Or transform into a genin like a coward."

Takao

Takao

S-rank
A quiet and peaceful walk around the village had become quite the tradition for Takao. His innate ability to lose himself in the calm serenity of an uninterrupted stroll was something to admire, surely. However, accompanying this tradition was the consistency in some outside force putting itself in the direct path of Takao, and it didn't appear that today's walk would be breaking tradition.

He'd been interrupted this time by another genin who seemed to walk in on his hands. Takao could only roll his eyes in response to the actions of the genin, and he'd nearly burst into a fit of laughter upon hearing the boy's dialogue. Dashing good looks? Transform into a genin? Seems like he'd run into a few problems in the past. "Try some humility sometime, yeah? It'd do you some good." Takao said as his eyes narrowed in the direction of the genin. He seemed familiar, but nobody who had been important enough to earn a spot in his memory.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
He heard the voice. He instantly looked over to were he thought he had heard it. " I am from the Hyuuga clan the can shut down chakra." He voice was calm. "Choose your words or learn the terror of gentle fist."

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao's eyebrow raised in amusement as he listened to the genin's words. The Hyuuga clan, huh? Sounds familiar, but Takao never did have much of a talent for committing such menial and unimportant trivia to memory. "Never heard of 'em." Takao said as he removed his hands from his pockets. "Congratulations though. I now know the bulk of your abilities and you're blissfully unaware of mine. Seems like deception isn't a word in your vocabulary, eh?" Takao teased. It was quite amusing to listen to.

"My guess is you're looking for a fight. If I'm right, I could use the warm up before I get on with my regular training." Takao said as his arms folded at his chest.

Shibirin had been walking around the village, his sword sheathed on his back, as usual and his arms rested in his pockets. He then noticed two ninja up towards the village monument. He wondered what the two were up to, so he decided to take a walk over there and find out for himself. When he had reached but a few meters from them, he could hear words being exchanged from one to the other. He didn't pay attention to what they were saying, up until someone mentioned a fight. He walked up to the two and said, "So who's fighting?" cuious, for he liked the sound of a nice, quick brawl.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"A warm up?" He lifted an eyebrow in confusion. "I could hospitalize if I chose and felt a fight is worthy of my eyes." "So you have not heard of the great Neji Hyuuga or even Hinata Hyuuga." He remained relaxed. "It is destined for me to be rich and learn the Mountain Crushing Palm." "Hell it is my fate to learn Great Clone Explosion." He looked over at the new comer. "Why don't we make this a fight against each other if I win you fight me and if I somehow lose then you fight him."

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao shrugged. He'd heard of the clan, but no members. This Neji and Hinata Hyuuga had little importance to Takao, but something did catch his attention. This genin believed that he was destined to be rich and learn some jutsu? Takao just laughed at that. "Destined huh? You really should try some of that humility I mentioned sometime. You'll be disappointed when you realize that destiny and fate is a load of bullshit. Earn what you want, don't expect it to come on a platter just 'cause you were born to a useless name." Takao said. He'd actually managed to get a bit worked up, which made this encounter that much more entertaining.

"I doubt you can do much if you believe in destiny and fate. You probably think you're destined to win any fight you're in or somethin', am I right?" Takao said. He had noted the approaching ninja, but he didn't make any attempt at acknowledging him.

Shibirin's facial expressions didn't resemble those of a happy person, nor did they show tha he was somehow depressed. No, they were neutral, nothing more than a blank line that stood in as his smile. He observed the two ninja, taking in a more interest towards the one who claimed to be a Hyuga clan memebr first, before focussing on the other. "Hmf, i am up for a fight, but saying in advance, don't bother telling me how strong you are or how you're going to take me down. Words, when it comes to fighting, are mere distractions and only a pittyful ninja would use them to back up his pathetic, 'so-called skills'", he said to them, not picking on anyone in particular.

Shibirin had fought and beat a ninja, back in suna, who approached himself as stronger than Shibirin. They both were swordsman and both used ninjutsu, but when it was time for them to test and see who really was the best, Shibirin came out on top. This just proved that one shouldn't praise their abilities so soon in life, for it will be those they mock that end up rising on top of them.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was out on the town walking around just enjoying the sights and taking a few moments to relax between training sessions when he noticed some genin arguing. He couldnt quite hear them but something about destiny was the topic of their conversation. Hira laughed and walked slowly towards the group. When he got closer he realized he recognized most of them. When he got to the group he stood here in a cool manner and raised one hand uttering a single word "Yo" As he said this he resed one hand on one of his swords and took a few deep breathes.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"Might as well make this a damn 2 vs 2 fight then." He kept his body relaxed and calm. "This is going to be such a pain to win now." "Now I have to use my genius brain to think up a new way to win here."

Takao

Takao

S-rank
A hand was brought up to rub his temple. "I don't think I've ever met somebody as stupidly arrogant as you." Takao said as he raised his head to look around. Another had approached the group and caught Takao's attention. It was somebody a lot more familiar than the other two that had arrived thus far. "Hey Hiragana. You up for a quick spar with this guy?" Takao asked as he turned his head slightly. His attention returned to Sky as his arms crossed at his chest once more.

Shibirin looked over at the guy calling the hyuga kid arrogant and stupid. He wasn't going to say anything against it, to him the guy sounded a bit arrogant aswell, but he'd leave the down talking to the other guy.

He now directed his attention towards the new guy who had just came by, he seemed farmiliar, but not by much. He gave him a slight nod before returning his attention to the group.

((OOC - sorry but gonna have to dis-include Shibi from this thread/fight. He travelled to Suna. Have fun))

-----[Shibirin exits the thread]-----

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.