You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting the Mizukage Empty Meeting the Mizukage Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Being appointed rank as a Special Jonin was good news for Jurou, but now he decided to meet the man himself.

Stepping onto the hallway where the Mizukage's door was, he thought for a minute what would be the appropriate way to approach the man himself. He opened himself to a few options: Use the act of when he was a child and not give a care, use respective language and greeting to the leader of the village he was born in, or simply barge in and being talktaive. Well, it certainly came to this; The Child act was old, Barging in without permission is a disgrace to the Mizukage. There was only one thing left to do; use respective language and greeting.

Upon thinking of a good way to approach him, he knocked at a medium pace two times, seemingly not loud or not quiet either. He wanted to reassure him that is to what squad he would be assigned too, or that he can be specially trained by the Mizukage himself.

All he could do is wait for the Mizukage's response; feeling his Wakizashi sheath horizontally behind his lower back hanging by a rope. He also hoped that he could ask of the whereabouts of the missing sword that his father used to have with him at all those times he was still alive.

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:37 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I sat in my office,nothing to do now that all the paper work was finished. I heard a knocking on my door and I looked up. I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. "I would have asked you to come in but the doors and walls are all soundproof,for security reasons." I said with a smile. "Please come in." I said as I opened the door and walked back to my desk,sitting down in my chair.

I wore my basic attire,but kept my Mizukage hat on my desktop,the front of it facing the door,and the cloak hanging up by the front of the room on a hangar.

3Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 am

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"Ah, I see. Would not want harm's trouble to be in your way Mizukage." Jurou entered the room and viewed the scenery. It was presumably big, and fit for the Mizukage's needs. Seeing as the Mizukage immediately got to work, Jurou know that he was such a busy and did not really have time on his hands.

Jurou wished that he could be Mizukage one day, being the strongest ninja in the village, but that time will come eventually. For now he had to settle being a Special Jounin, tending the needs of Jounin and higher ranking shinobi first. "Do you require assistance in your paperwork sir?"

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Assistance? Nah I already finished up everything I had for today. Tomorrow ill more than likely get more papers but nothing to fear because my pen and ink are here." I said as I patted the air over where my feather pen and ink was,I liked being old fashion with my writing,only using the brush when real writing is needed,giving my signature with a feathered pen. "So what can I help you with Mr.. I never did get a name from you." I attempted to ask before turning it into a statement.

5Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"Osada, Jurou Osada sir." Jurou said his name as he stood infront of the Mizukage desk. "Umm sir, have you found whereabouts of a sword called, Soshin? Or in translation, 'Lochness Teeth'?" He wanted to know the whereabouts of his father's sword in due time so that way the sword cannot and will not go in the wrong hands.

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:38 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I put my hands behind my head,lifted my head and looked at the ceiling as I began to repeat. "Soshin,Soshin." I then looked back down at the kid. "As far as everything I read none of my reports have come up with that name." I told the boy,having accounted for every single paper I signed off from.

7Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"Ah," Jurou was hurt on the inside, thinking that the Mizukage would at least have some intelligence or information on the whereabouts of his father's sword. Nonetheless, his search was at an end, "I see. Well thank you. Is the team slots open?"

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Team slots. Let me think. Well a lot of the student are put into squads with jounin and special jounin that we already have. You could take over Squad 2 as Captain but it currently has absolutely no genin. I could make you the squad leader of Squad 1 though,my squad, for missions that go out of the water country,seeing as I'm tied here to the water country." I told Jurou,leaning back in my seat. "That sound good to you?" I asked Jurou.

9Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"That is fine with me." Jurou told the mizukage as he turned his back on the high-rank leader and proceeded to the door, "Thank you for your time Mizukage."

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:56 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Not a problem at all." I told Jurou as he exited. I sat in my chair, hands behind my head, smiling. "Well it looks like Squad 1 is all taken care of...now for the others." I thought to myself, sitting in my seat.

[End of Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.