You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time to...Bounce (mission, Invite only)  Empty Time to...Bounce (mission, Invite only) Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Neci woke up quite early today, with the sun streaming in threw the window, in seemed to be a wonderful day today, the warm air already warming his skin and making him start to get a bit too warm in the blankets, he threw the blanket off...it was then he noticed the jonin sitting on his window sill waiting for him with a slightly annoyed face...it was understandable usually Neci was awake by now, but he had slept in today and the annoyance left the face of the Jonin the moment he shrugged up and crawled out of his bed saying to the jonin, Morning, morning sorry i didnt wake up for ya, haha, is it a mission Salka the jonin smiled and nodded saying, Yes it is Neci, theres a mission i have for you, you seemed to fit the part very well so i thought it would fit for you to go on it, it is a simple Bouncer job really, there is a group Teens that asked for people to make sure to watch for any drunkards and trouble makers, if you just bring along your arakh i doubt anyone will mess with you, but if they do just get rid of them, dont injure them, but hurting is
okaay
he laughed and left

Neci

Neci

D-rank
The jonin had left a scroll behind when he had left, the scroll had written on it the time and place of the party, it confused him that there was a need of a ninja to be a bouncer more so an uchiha but he had no choice and he kind of wanted some money so he didnt starve this week, lately he had been running low on availble cash, since most of his days were only training now. He put on his most intimidating clothes, though in reality they were fine nice clothes he was wearing his black and red dress shirt and his red dress pants, today also choosing his red gold and silver belt buckle in the shape of an uchihas sharingan eye, it was very expensive for red gold was very hard to find and he paid top dollar for it. once he was dressed he went over to his mirror with a hairbrush and started to brush his hair the way he wanted it, lightly spiked to the right. he then left his house and started walking around until it was around 5pm, just when the party was about to start, he arrived at the house, holding on to his Arakh and fiddling with the hilt as he usually did. His Emploer then came out of his door and asked him a question, Who are you, are you the Bouncer Neci nodded and shook the teens hand as he asked him, yes yes i am, where do you want me to stand the teen then untensed and pointed at the front door where there was another man around his size was also standing, it seemed he wasnt the only bouncer tonight.

He walked over to the otherside of the door he nodded to his fellow bouncer and he nodded back and their night started. The guests started coming soon, and most of them were around 15 or 17 years old and a lot of them were drunk, though they had invitations so he couldnt refuse them, round 7pm the first uninvited guest tried to get entry into the party, though his other worker had taken care of it quickly, by throwing him the lengh of the lawn, the bouncer came back laughed and went back to work, he was more curious about who this guy was and where they found him.

The night continued as normal, and around 3am the party ended, the man payed him and the huge guy and they went on their way...mission completed
Wc~600 ish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.