You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Promotion time. [Invite only] Empty Promotion time. [Invite only] Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Boris

Boris

D-rank
Abel was walking with some purpose now. He wanted this promotion and even with the Kage out of the village he was sure at least one of the Sannin would be around to talk to. Under his right arm he held the folders on his missions and in his left hand he held his sword tightly. He needed to find one of these bastards some where. His bright green eye looks around quietly before he sighs. It was dead quiet in front of the administration building. It's shadow towering over the streets and shops around it.

Still Abel slowly pushed open the door. Peaking his head in he recognizes an empty waiting room. Not much motivation really. It was all to quiet. Either way He went up to talk to the receptionist clearing his throat and clearing it again to get her attention. Surprise even registered on her face. Abel smiled politely and managed to speak with some more confidence then he was feeling.

"Abel Hinode here to talk to A Sannin please."

It was apparently an odd request  but the receptionist directed her to a seat to wait for the next available Sannin with the statement that she had no idea how long that might take. Still Abel chose a seat and smiled waiting patiently.

2Promotion time. [Invite only] Empty Re: Promotion time. [Invite only] Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe walked down the hall with an eyebrow raised as he was needed. The message for him to come to the Administration Building was an odd one, as the Kage was out of town. He was not doing much except a few odd duties left behind by Aya until she returned. He saw the door labeled 'Waiting Room' and opened the door with a swift swing. He walked through the threshold and smiled as he looked around. He saw Abel sitting there politely and walked over to her.

"I'm Strafe Aisu, one of the Sannin of Kiri. How may I help you?" Strafe asked with a curious tone and expression as he waited for Abel's response. He hadn't met the young ninja before, so this was certainly an odd request. However, he was determined to help this young shinobi any way possible. It was in his nature after all.

3Promotion time. [Invite only] Empty Re: Promotion time. [Invite only] Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 am

Boris

Boris

D-rank
Abel watched as one of the legendary blue haired Sannin walked into the room with a bit of a frown on his face. The man was anything but built like a super powered ninja. Unless all ninja looked rather thin. And he looked far to proper. Like he expected people to be formal. But Abel sighed inwardly and chided himself for judging others based on appearance. This person was second in power only to the Hokage.

Still that big green eye looked up at Strafe as if unsure about it all before reaching up with a hand full of folders. and about six hundred ryo stacked messily on top. Which he passed into the hands of Strafe with a raised eye brow as is still unsure.

"This is my missions record and the fee. I would like to be promoted if you please."

4Promotion time. [Invite only] Empty Re: Promotion time. [Invite only] Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:10 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe smiled as he recieved the papers and looked through them. He set the stack of unorganized ryo on a table as he continued to look through them. "Everything seems to be in order here." Strafe said as he handed the folder back. He then counted the ryo and made it presentable. "Since the Mizukage is away and cannot be here to review your promotion, I give you the promotion in her stead. Be sure to take the responsibilities that come with this promotion seriously. I will keep an eye out for you in the first few weeks to see how you adjust." He said with a genuine happiness. Hopefully, Abel would do well in the future.

"Well, I'm needed elsewhere. I'll see you again soon Abel, goodbye!" He said as he nodded toward the now chunnin before walking away. He took the ryo with him as he walked down the hall to store it in the appropriate place. He kinda enjoyed that.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.