You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trapped [Suna D-Rank Mission] Empty Trapped [Suna D-Rank Mission] Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was walking back home from the Medicinal Greenhouse with all the herbs her Mother had requested. She took a deep breath and breathed in the dry air of the desert. She loved her home and she loved the people. She dropped off the herbs at home then ran back out the door to continue her day. She had a schedule she typically lived by every single day. She would check in at the hospital to see if they needed help, then run errands for her mother, and finally play with the children at the Academy while they were outside. She loved children. She arrived at the Academy but there was something wrong. She felt it in her heart and in her soul. There was many people crowded around the courtyard, blocking the entrance. She squeezed through all the people to the front of the crowd to see what everyone was looking at. The moment she saw a man and a woman crying over a well she felt a burning in her stomach. She ran to the edge of the well and peered over the edge and looking down to see a small boy. One she easily recognized. His name was Haru and he was very innocent, naive, and most of all adventurous. He was always getting into things he shouldn't and finding himself in situations he should never be in. This was one of his darkest days in that sense. She swallowed hard and called down to the crying boy rolled into a ball. "Haru!! It is Toraika! Are you hurt?!" She heard the boys cries halt for only a moment for him to callback. "I'm scared! It's dark and cold and my leg hurts really bad!" He called back up. The recall of his feelings did nothing but upset him more. He burst into tears even louder than before. His mother and father looked at her with tears burning down their face. "You know my Haru? Please save him! I want him back in my arms!" The mother sobbed out wrapping her arms around Toraika. Toraika frowned feeling uneasy in this embrace. She felt the pressure of this boys life fall into her shoulders but she knew she could do it. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Haru's mother and pulled back to look her in the eyes. "I will get him out, count on me." With those words Haru's mother smiled now feeling hopeful as she put all her faith in Toraika. 

Toraika looked around the well at all the people. There was a man who was a few years older than her being consoled by another man for not being able to save the boy. He had a rope still tied around him from most likely trying to get down the well. She smiled sympathetically for the man seeing that he was obviously too big to get down the well that easily. She walked to him and smiled her friendly loving smile she wore on her face more often than not. "Excuse me... But do you think I could use your rope?" She held her hands behind her back shyly with a light blush apparent on her cheeks from having to talk to a stranger. "Sure you can kid... But it's no use. There's no way anyone can fit down that well. It's not possible to be that small unless you are a child..." The man had not looked up at her once as he handed her the rope. Toraika frowned feeling the blush quickly fade away. This angered her that he had just given up and thrown the thought of saving this boy away. No, this did not anger her. This made her feel sorry for this man. "Please forgive me, but you obviously are not a shinobi. A true shinobi never says such things." With her words the man looked up surprised. He looked her up and down then gasped. "Y-you are so small and petite... You are old enough to be a shinobi?" He asked. She then smiled kindly once again. "I am 17. And I am as strong as I strive to be." She then tied the rope around her tiny waist and tied the other end to the top of the well. She hopped down the well with no problem and picked the boy up gently in her arms. He smiled hugely and wrapped his arms around her neck. "Thank you Lady Toraika!" He cheered as she used her other arms to pull them both up the rope and out of the well. She handed the boy to his mother, returning him to her arms as she wished. "Thank you darling angel." She smiled crying tears of joy instead of the fiery tears of pain. Toraika just smiled and looked up to the sky seeing that the day was over and the sun was setting now. She giggled to herself and began to walk somewhere peaceful. She had never felt this good in her entire life.

845/600 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.