You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hira meets someone different (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Some people can say that I am overly fond of a certain type of lily, the Tiger Lily. I also enjoy the pitter-patter of rain and the crashing sound of thunder. The warmth of the sun and the touch of wind. I like to train also, and take walks in gardens." She answered.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

27Hira meets someone different (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira smiled taking into mind all of the things she liked he then spoke "A tiger lily huh? maybe ill get some for you sometime. I also forgot to mention that i like rain to, well water in general."

28Hira meets someone different (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Really?" She suddenly remembered what she had been doing in town. Oh her mother was sure to give her a good tongue lashing when she got home. "Oh, if you will excuse me, I'm terribly sorry about this but I must make leave, my mother was expecting me home soon." She turned her gaze towards the door, "Maybe we can talk again another day." With that she picked herself up and left.
[exits topic]

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

29Hira meets someone different (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
As he watched her leave hdecided it was time for him to leave as well so he called back to the shop owner "Hey i gotta spli, ill leave some ryo on the table for our food and drinks ad ill be sure to come back soon." He then picked himself up and left the building walking down the street by himself his head down and his hands in his pocketts.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.