You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Hira meets Jurou [private] Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira sat there wandering what he should do. He then remebered that he saw a ninja yesterday walking who he did not know "Its interesting i did not know him. I wonder what kind of person he is?" Hira wandered sitting there. Hira wistled calling a messenger bird, he wrote a note greeting the man and telling him to meetup with Hira. He then sent the bird away to find him based off the escription given to the bird, after sending the bird he laid back against a nearby tree and closed his eyes falling into a very light sleep.

Last edited by Hiragana on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Re: Hira meets Jurou [private] Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Upon receiving the messenger bird with the little paper rolled up upon its talons, Jurou took the message from the bird and read it. Studying the handwriting, it appeared to be in the hands of a Kisame, since they usually put little sharks at the end of their letters with a grin.

"Someone wants to meet me..."

He let the bird fly away but kept the letter to himself. Having absolutely no weapons in his possession, he had to go with three things: his heart, brain, and taijutsu. Speed, Agility, and Dexterity would be the main thing on his mind as of right now, "...This had better be entertaining."

Meeting up at the rendezvous point and using light footsteps, the Special Jonin looked around to see where his "associate" was. "Either he's here or he's late," He sat on the grass -indian style- and closed his eyes, waiting.

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Re: Hira meets Jurou [private] Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira still laying against the tree opened one eye to see what was going on. When he notcied Jurou sitting in the grass he hopped up and began walking towards him. "Welcome, i see you got the message. The names Hiragana kisame, but you may call me Hira."

Hira stopped when he was only a foot or two away from Jurou, he stood with one hand on his hip and the other hand clutching the hilt of his sword still in its sheathe. As he stood there he watched Jurou intently waiting for a reply.

4Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Re: Hira meets Jurou [private] Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Opening both eyes and letting out a small sigh, he motioned himself up from where he sat and looked up at the ninja. Height difference, Hira had the advantage. But skill difference was another thing.

"Kisame... of the Hoshigaki clan correct? I can see by your appearance," He really got a good look at the shinobi, "that you crave for battle."

Remembering that he had no weapon in his possession was a fail attempt to even do so, but taijustu was his only in the fight for now. His grace and aerial movement against a sword would be difficult, but it would at least entertain him.

"Names Osada, Jurou Osada."

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Re: Hira meets Jurou [private] Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira repeated the name to himself a few times to make sure he would rememer it. He then took his hand off his sword and crossed his arms.

"Thats not all i think about is battle you know, im not a bloodthirsty savage. I guess you could say i do crave battle at times though."

Hira yawned and then placed his hand on his sword sheathe again, wiggling it some to make sure it was on his waist tight and would not fall off.

"Well Jurou i havent seen you around a lot only a few times, how has the village treated you?"

6Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Re: Hira meets Jurou [private] Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 am

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"It has treated me with respect nonetheless," His voice was low with a hint of laziness, "...so I cannot complain. And you yourself?"

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Re: Hira meets Jurou [private] Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:53 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira smiled revealing a sharp canine tooth "Its been great their are a lot of good training spots and other strong ninja here, plus the mizukage is not bad either."

8Hira meets Jurou [private] Empty Re: Hira meets Jurou [private] Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 am

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"Hmm," The canine teeth revealed his alliance with the Hoshigaki clan, even the shark-like appearance gave it away. "The Mizukage huh? Wonder how strong is he..." Jurou thought for a little while, then choosing to regain his thoughts and let them rest inside his head.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.