Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Symbol: Nekuro Clan 4854771940_74f192147a_m

Clan: Nekuro Clan

Kekkei Genkai: Necromancy

Elements: N/A

Specialization: Kuchiyose/Medical Ninjutsu

Clan History: There was once a great wizard that lived in the Middle Ages. He served the king as he was his own creator. He was acknowledged as the best wizard in the whole country. He taught every wizard in that country the basic and the advanced technques of the Magic. One day, the other magicians, revolted by the Original's authority, tried to capture and kill him. This way, they'll do what they want. He masked his death and he escaped easily. Ten years later, after studying a new type of magic called "Dark Magic", he discovered that reviving corpses in possible. He killed everyone that got in his way and, like this, he made this story, legend, reality or whatever the people are calling it.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The members of this clan are able to control the dead bodies.  In ancient times,  they were called Necromancers due to their unique abilities. The members of this clan can't control Canon characters (except if they have administration approvement). They usually revive skeletons, because of their usualiness in any ground. The creatures risen from the death rarely have their own consciousness or their passed life's abilities.

Drawbacks: The users of this clan can't learn Taijutsu nor Ninjutsu. Also, they can't learn a third of fourth element.
Members:

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Name: Skeleton Revival
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Supplementarry
Element: N/A
Range: Maximum 3 meters from the user
Specialty: Kuchiyose
Duration: Maintainable || -5 Chakra per 3 skeletons/post
Cooldown: 3 posts || + 2 per rank
Description: The user, using his special abilities, can summon skeletons from the ground. Depending on their past life, the skeletons can have different shapes. Each creature will have teeth and claws that each will get 1 inch in the user's body. Unless the rank of the skeletons are S, you cannot summon them in places where the ground is made of Bedrock or normal Stone. This jutsu cannot be used on another characters' skeletons. Depending on the rank, the power of the Skeletons and the amount of skeletons an user can have in control may differ:

• D: 6 skeletons, can be destroyed by a D-Rank;
  • C: 6 skeletons, can be destroyed by a C-Rank;
  • B: 9 skeletons, can be destroyed by a C-Rank or 2 D-Rank;
  • A: 7 skeletons, can be destroyed by a B or 2 C;
  • S: 10 skeletons, one of them will be the most powerful that needs to be destroyed by an A-Ranked or 2 B, and the rest that need to be destroyed by a B or 2C;
    Each Skeleton, starting from the A-Rank, have the speed/power of their Rank-2 (exception for one Skeleton from the S summon that has A-Ranked speed/power). The rest of them have speed/power equal to their rank-1.

Name: Skeleton Flesh Regaining
Range: Maximum 5 meters from the user
Specialty: Medical Ninjutsu
Duration: Maintainable || -5 chakra per skeleton/post
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: The user selects any number of skeletons that he has in control and then he can activate the effect of this jutsu. Those selected skeletons become conscious and they regain their appearance. They are still controlled by the user, but they can see with their own eyes what's happening, they can talk to everyone they want to. This jutsu cannot be used on other characters' skeletons.

Name: Summoning: Heaven and Earth Life Changing
Canon/Custom: Canon
Range: Maximum 5 meters from the user
Specialty: Kuchiyose/Medical Ninjutsu
Duration: Maintainable
Cooldown: Once per thread
Description: To activate this jutsu, the user needs to have the skeleton of a dead body.
After he focuses his chakra on that skeleton, it spontaneously regains its flesh and consciousness. The corpse-revived knows all the jutsus he/she knew in his/her past life, the exception being any jutsu that stems from a Kekkei Genkai. He/She can control its own body and he/she gains chakra equal to their Summon rank (see the Chakra Guidelines). To restrain his/her movements, the user needs to pay an additional of 10 chakra per post. If the user wants to steal its consciouness, the user needs to pay an additional of 20 chakra besides. That body is perpetually both alive and dead at the same time, one could say it is perpetually dying. It can be destroyed either by killing it, like you would do with a normal body (wounds up to severed limbs can be regenerated by the user for 10 chakra apiece) or you can "Touch their Soul". This means to get to their feelings, to make them leave this world. Per post, you'll need to pay the same amount of chakra you'd pay for a kuchiyose creature, the cost depending on the ressurected body's rank. You can also stop the control over the ressurected body by casting genjutsu on the user. After 2 posts of genjutsu, the control will be lost and the ressurected person will be able to stay 5 posts without chakra transmission. You can only ressurect NPCs and their Jutsus will depend on its rank:

• Gennin: 3 Jutsus (E, D)
  • Chuunin: 5 jutsus (E, D and C)
  • Sp. Jounin: 6 Jutsus (E, D, C and B)
  • Jounin: 8 Jutsus (E, D, C, B and A)
  • Sannin/S: 9 Jutsus (E, D, C, B, A and maximum 2 S)

Please note that your NPC along with its jutsus need to be approved by an Admin/GM. The same goes for a revived character.

Last edited by Owydelu on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:08 am; edited 9 times in total

2Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Completion Bump.

3Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
I'll take this one.

Owydelu wrote:Kekkei Genkai Description: The members of this clan are able to control the dead bodies.  In ancient times,  they were called Necromancers due to their unique abilities. The members of this clan can't control Canon characters (except if they have administration n approvement). They usually revive skeletons, because their usualiness in any ground.  The creatures risen from the death rarely have their own consciousness or their passed life's abilities.
This, I like. The way it's written here is fine.

Drawbacks: The users of this clan can't learn Taijutsu nor Ninjutsu. Also, they can't learn a third of fourth element.
Also good.

Name: Skeleton Revival
Range: All Ranges
Specialty: Kuchiyose
Duration: Maintainable || -5 Chakra per 3 skeletons/post
Cooldown: 3 posts || + 2 per rank
Description: The user, using his special abilities, can summon skeletons from the ground. Depending on their past life, the skeletons can have different shapes. Each creature will have teeth and claws that each will get 1 inch in the user's body. Unless the rank of the skeletons are S, you cannot summon them in places where the ground is made of Bedrock or normal Stone. Depending on the rank, the power of the Skeletons and the amount of skeletons an user can have in control may differ:

• D: 3 skeletons, can be destroyed by a D-Rank;
  • C: 6 skeletons, can be destroyed by a C-Rank;
  • B: 9 skeletons, can be destroyed by a B-Rank or 2 C-Rank;
  • A: 9 skeletons, can be destroyed by an A or 2 B;
  • S: 15 skeletons, can be destroyed by an S, 2 A or 4 B;

For starters, specify what ranges exactly. Then add the stipulation that it cannot be used on the skeletons of other players' characters.

Name: Skeleton Flesh Regaining
Specialty: Medical Ninjutsu
Duration: Maintainable || -5 chakra per skeleton/post
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: The user selects any number of skeletons that he has in control and then he can activate the effect of this jutsu. Those selected skeletons become conscious and they regain their appearance. They are still controlled by the user, but they can see with their own eyes what's happening, they can talk to everyone they want to.
Specify ranges again. Then specify that it cannot be used on other peoples' characters.

Name: Summoning: The Heaven and Earth Life Changing
Canon/Custom: Canon
Specialty: Kuchiyose/Medical Ninjutsu
Duration: Maintainable
Cooldown: Once per thread
Description: To activate this jutsu, the user needs to have the skeleton of a dead body. After he focuses all his chakra on that skeleton, it magically regains its flesh and consciouness. That body knows all the jutsus he/she knew in his/her past life. He/She can control its own body. To restrain he/she's movements, the user needs to pay an additional of 10 chakra per post. If the user wants to steal its consciouness, the user needs to pay an additional of 20 chakra besides. That body can be destroyed either by killing it, like you would do with a normal body or you can "Touch their Soul". This means to get to their feelings, to make them leave this world. Per post, you'll need to pay the same amount of chakra you'd pay for a kuchiyose creature, the cost depending on the ressurected body's rank. You can also stop the control over the ressurected body by casting genjutsu on the user. After 2 posts of genjutsu, the control will be lost and the ressurected person will be able to stay 5 posts without chakra transmission. The one that controls the ressurected body is the original owner of the character or an Admin/Global Moderator.Before denying this clan because of this technique, please remember what Star said: "You can app. whatever you want and we'll help you balance it".
Specify ranges again. This is fine. However, let me suggest some possible options for this Jutsu, to balance it.

This jutsu can only be used on a body less than an hour after its death. The user of the jutsu dies upon its completion and cannot be revived under any circumstances.

Start with these, then we'll work from there.

addendum - next time you wanna quote my unofficial policy out of context, at least include the second half. "App anything you want. We'll try to help you balance it. However, there are just some things which can't be balanced."

Thanks, bud.

4Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
I fixed all those, Star
Also, I'm sorry I didn't post the last part, but I guess I didn't see it when you said it...I'm sorry again :`(
I would like to ask you something: Making this technique FATAL for my character would make him completely useless if I'll use this technique. I was thinking about: Either Making this technique an S Ranked and lowering the power of the technique OR trying to make the dead for a certain amount of days, making it possible for the user to rise from the dead. The second option wouldn't really kill the user but it will make his heart almost stop. For any Medical Ninja with at least S-Rank in it, it will be possible to see that he's not actually dead and to kill him while he doesn't have any power to stop the enemy.
Ready to be checked ^/_\^

5Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
If you make it S rank, add the stipulation it cannot be used on other characters.

If you want to revive other characters, the fatality stays.

The whole point of necromancy is that its a fruitless ordeal, ultimately futile.

6Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:56 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
So, if I make it useless on other characters, does it mean I can only use it on NPCs? I would like to keep it at SS as well, but it would be almost useless if the "1 hour" rule gets in my way.
Anyway, except this last jutsu, is everything all right?

7Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:34 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
we're tackling the biggest problem first, we have a ways to go yet.

you have two choices.

- Make it S rank, a temporary summon with no KKG jutsu usable by you, and you stay alive when you use it.
- Make it SS rank, you can use it on PCs within an hour of their death to completely bring them back, and after you use it, you die for good. And each character revived by it, can only be revived by it once.

8Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:29 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Modified*
Ready to be checked ^/_\^

9Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
remove the resurrected SS-rank getting an SS jutsu and we're fine on that front.

10Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:43 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Done
Ready to be checked once again ^/_\^

11Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:19 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Heaven and Earth life changing: What specs and elements can these NPC's have? Any or is there a limit to what specs/elements they can have?

12Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
There aren't any specific specs/elements that they can't have unless they'll be limited by their original clan. Bump.

13Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:58 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Bump

14Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:24 am

Reitou

Reitou

D-rank
Um, Necromancy is a fuzzy area with me, your clan jutsu look relatively balanced my issue is future jutsu based out of this clan which can be rather OP. I understand jutsu are approved separately but members of this clan will find the avenues they can build their characters to maximize the usefulness they have to their village rather limited. I am not going to give this clan my stamp of approval until I talk with Ayakashi about it because I am not sure how I (as the Clan's moderator) feel about introducing something that is either too strong or limited. I will get back to you shortly though Owy :3

15Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Due to Reitou no longer being a Moderator, I'll take over this. <3

Skeleton Revival: Detail the strength/speed of each skeleton. I find that the constitution of the skeletons should be directly related to how many you summon, at each rank; this would vary depending on whether the S-rank skeletons have S-rank strength/speed, as 15 of those that need to be destroyed by an S-rank jutsu....yeah, no.

Flesh Regaining: I assume this is just to let your skeletons masquerade as people, as no additional abilities are given.

Heaven and Earth Life Changing: You say 'all their chakra', yet mention chakra costs after you activate it. You may want to give a number, and it should be large. Otherwise, as long as you app the intended NPC as a character, along with jutsu, you should be fine. (Also, does the reanimated person get the chakra pool of a same-rank summon? detail this).

16Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Bump, I modified it

17Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:19 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Overall, well done. I'm just going to nitpick at some minor details.

Firstly, since two of your jutsus require medical ninjutsu as a speciality, wouldn't it be appropriate to have it listed under the Specialization category.

The main issue that I see with this is The Heaven and Earth Life Changing. First off, for the resurrected person, how much chakra is available to them? And where does that chakra come from? The other thing I'd like to address is with using this at the S-rank level, limit the amount of S-rank jutsus the resurrected person can have. I'd say something low, say 1 or 2.

18Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:10 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Modified it and, about the "where's the chakra coming from?" thing I will say that:
Once you resurrect a person, it is taken as a Kuchiyose as well. The person gains chakra equal to their rank and you only need to pay an amount of chakra per post.

19Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:19 am

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Normally when you summon something that can use jutsu, it has the chakra pool outlined in the summoning guidelines, not the chakra guidelines.

20Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Gi wrote:Normally when you summon something that can use jutsu, it has the chakra pool outlined in the summoning guidelines, not the chakra guidelines.
I wanted to say that this edo tensei isn't a normal kuchi, so I said that the summoned NPC will get the chakra pool that a normal ninja would get at that rank.

21Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
bump

22Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:10 am

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Everything seems good to me, but due to the subject I'll want another mod's opinion.
1/2 approved.

23Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
I think we're all good here. Approved.

24Nekuro Clan Empty Re: Nekuro Clan Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Pending the release of the new Summoning rules; you may revamp this clan once they are out, even after this section may have closed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.