1Chikara Revamp  Empty Chikara Revamp Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Symbol:
Chikara Revamp  Chikar10
Clan: Chikara

Kekkei Genkai:Genjutsu Block

Elements:Ration and Fuuton (Either can be primary)

Specialization:Genjutsu (Primary) and Bukitjutsu (Secondary/any sub)

Clan History:

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Chikara have very thin chakra, and through their training in Genjutsu they were able to develop a technique that thins their chakra even further. When the technique is active, their chakra becomes so thin and sensitive they are able to immediately and involuntarily detect any disruption in their chakra flow; a minor eruption follows dispelling the technique interfering with their chakra; basically an automatic Genjutsu kai.

Drawbacks:Genjutsu Block once activated can not be deactivated causing a constant drain to their chakra pool until user's chakra falls to 50. Due to the extra thinning of chakra caused by the Genjutsu Block, once activated, user can only use Ninjutsu up to C rank. Also, despite their great chakra reserves, their chakra thinness makes it difficult for them to create enough chakra in a reasonable amount of time. As a result, they require more training when training jutsus and elements.(+25% word count to element rank up and jutsu training).

Chikara can not choose ninjutsu as their third specialty.

Members:Chikara Kenji

Kekkai Genkai Jutsu:

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total

2Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:26 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Bump

3Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Why are you revamping this clan?

4Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
I felt like the jutsu was over complicated, and I felt based on the premise of the kekkai genkai, additions and exclusions could be added to make the clan overall more sound. The +1 to Genjutsu upon reaching SS, I'll admit I'm reaching, but since the +1 is contingent upon something else, I'm hoping there might be room for negotiation; but if not, I'm willing to exclude it all together, the clan already gives the user a autmoatic S rank Gen.

And I received permission from Nagare.

5Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
It's been decided that this clan does not need a revamp. The Chikara clan will stay as it is now.

6Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
I don't understand, I thought the creator of a clan could make edits to his/her clan, if they were justified or weren't too drastic. What is the issue here?

7Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
We don't usually allow revamps unless the are needed. The upper staff gave me the word on this, I am just the messenger.

8Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Ok. Thank you.

9Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Don't mean to be a pest, but I'm bumping this revamp once more. The ONLY edit is to the kkg jutsu. The jutsu is essentially a kai so I would like to greatly simplify the jutsu. I am asking that this new kkg jutsu be reviewed and that is all.

-the current jutsu is asking to be godmodded, bc how is the character to know which rank of his kkg to activate?
-So I think making it a set rank and giving it variable chakra cost is best.
~Thank, you.

10Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Bump to have edited kekkai genkai jutsu be reviewed, and if approved replace the current one.

Here's the previous one:

11Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Bump for the reviewal of the edited kkg jutsu.

12Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Bump

13Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Strafe Aisu wrote:It's been decided that this clan does not need a revamp. The Chikara clan will stay as it is now.

14Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
I'm just asking for the jutsu to be reviewed. Strafe said that because initially I made a lot of big changes. I would appreciate if staff would consider the edited kkg jutsu.

15Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:38 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Re-Approved. You were right, that old version was icky, and the current one . The current version is better in that it must be maintained but has a cost per genjutsu (which makes it non-metagaming due to the fact that your body is saying OPE GOTTA GET RID OF THIS). Also, the equal-cost-to-genjutsu individual Kai's are made fair by the fact that you can't turn this off and it's -10 per post forever until you hit 50 chakra.

16Chikara Revamp  Empty Re: Chikara Revamp Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Taede

Taede

D-rank
Being looked at once more. Restricting Ninjutsu is not a drawback just the same as saying "cannot learn" is not a drawback. However, something minor will do in place of it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.