You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:36 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Name: Interwoven Cloth Wrap Technique
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Supplementary
Element: None
Range: 30 meters
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: -10 chakra per turn
Cooldown: Twice the duration
Description: Kenji forms 5 hand seals, and place an illusion on an area, affecting up to 5 targets within 30 meters. If the target(s) can see Kenji they will see his body disperse into cloth and rapidly swarm around them, immobilizing them completely for the duration of the Genjutsu. If the target cannot see Kenji, they will see a manifestation of a large body of cloth near by that soon after coils around them, immobilizing them.

Pain of A rank or a Genjutsu kai of A rank can break this illusion.

Name: Pouncing Lion
Element: Wind
Range: 30 meters in combat/60 meters out of combat
Specialty: Senjutsu + Bukitjutsu
Duration: Instantaneous.
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: Kenji channels wind chakra through a weapon of at least C rank while in sage mode, propelling himself forward up to 30 meters in one direction at 35 m/s. While being propelled, he can only offensively wield weapons of E rank.

If Kenji uses this out of combat, he can propel himself up to 60 meters.

Name: Out of Body
Element: N/A
Range: 15 meters
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: Kenji forms three hand seals, and then he places a Genjutsu on an area of 15 meters around himself. Once the hand seals are completed and during the Genjutsu, Kenji cannot move. Kenji can choose who within the range of the Genjutsu is affected, and he can hold up to 5 targets per rank.

Those affected will upon looking at themselves, see themselves in an ethereal form, all items connected to their person will also look ethereal. If they look back, they will see what appears to be their real self standing still in the position they were when the Genjutsu was cast. Regardless, they will be shaken up as a result of this out of body experience, at the very least altering their perception of the events around them, and dulling their control of their chakra. There are also lingering effects for those who aren't strong willed.

Pain or a Genjutsu Kai of one rank lower than the rank of the Genjutsu is enough to break the illusion.

C- Reduces perception by 1 tier during Genjutsu, and 1 tier for one post after the end of the Genjutsu. Prohibits the use of jutsu above A rank during the Genjutsu.

B- Reduces perception by 1 tier during Genjutsu, and 1 tier for one post after the end of the Genjutsu. Prohibits the use of jutsu above C rank during the Genjutsu.

A- Reduces perception by 1 tier during Genjutsu, and 1 tier for two posts after the end of the Genjutsu. Prohibits the use of jutsu above E rank during the Genjutsu.

Name: Bladed Plethora Illusion
Type: Offensive
Element: None
Range: 20 meters
Duration: -20 chakra per turn
Cooldown: Twice the duration
Description: Kenj forms one hand seal. Then anyone within 20 meters of Kenji who sees him draw his weapon will be caught in this illusion. They will see nearly 20 illusory arms wielding an identical weapon to Kenji, slashing away rapidly. These arm prohibit the target of perceiving Kenji's real arm movements. This results in a -2 reduction in reaction time to all Bukitjutsu maneuvers, basic and chakra based.

*Pain and a Genjutsu kai of one rank higher than the Genjutsu is needed to break the illusion. However, if Kenji's hand lets go of the weapon drawn that triggers the illusion for a second, or if the opponent obtains a distance greater than 20 meters, the Genjutsu can also be broken that way.

*cost -20 chakra per turn to maintain.

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:52 am; edited 12 times in total

2Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
S rank:

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total

3Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Sage Mode - Take the new template in the Specialization Guidelines and fill it out, the one you're using looks different.

Hell Viewing and Fantasy Mirror are fine.

Phantom Zone - Increase the cooldown to five posts.

Heavenly Spiral - Increase the cooldown to five posts.

Sonic Diffusion - Increase the cooldown to eight posts. Also, C-Ranks have to have some sort of drawback to the user or the technique itself in order to induce a debuff effect, in accordance with the new jutsu rules. So, add a drawback to the user or a weak spot in the technique.

Tree-Binding Death - Put in that the Genjutsu breaks after the target is hit with a B-Rank or higher jutsu/strike or pain.

Mirror Dome - Change this to fit the new jutsu guidelines.
Jutsu Rules wrote:These work on a case-by-case basis, and are some of the most diverse types of jutsu. An A-rank jutsu can increase the power of one jutsu used after itself, by 1 rank. A +1 to jutsu power cannot be maintainable.
This is only a B-Rank technique and thus cannot provide a +1 to all Genjutsu cast on the opponent. Change its effect entirely. Also, 15 meter radius maximum and take off the cooldown cap.

Ultimate Deception - 15 meter radius, maximum.

Cocoon of the Steel Spirit - Take out the +1 aspects.

Feather Draw - Since this has a sufficient drawback of -2 ranks in damage, I'll allow it to have speed burst higher than the usual restriction, but it's still not going to be going at 100 m/s, that's for sure. Lower the speed of the slice to 50 m/s.

Multi-Slash Lightning Feast - Make the reflexes debuff a solid tier rather than percentages and lower the speeds to 35 m/s maximum.

Steel Grace - Lower the speed to 35 m/s, and take out the bone shattering parts, as those are beyond B-Rank capabilities.

Perpetuity - Take out the -2 to reaction time, that's beyond B-Rank capabilities. Increase the cooldown to 8 posts.

Pouncing Lion - 60 meters maximum when in non-combat scenario or when fleeing. Increase the cooldown to 6 posts. Make the speed at 35 m/s to conform to jutsu speed rules.

Chikara Clash is fine.

Bladed Plethora Illusion - You're missing a cooldown, so I have no idea how this got approved in the first place. Make the cooldown twice the duration.

Porous Sprite - Change the range to "Contact", not "Self".

Interwoven Thingie - Lower the range radius to 30 meters and make the cooldown twice the duration.

Grip of the Steel Spirit - Lower the range radius to 30 meters and take away the permanent -2 to reaction time. You also need some sort of drawback or weakspot in order to give a -2 debuff in the first place, so add one.

Outer Body - Remove the percentages and just make it a -1 tier debuff, but only in the B and A rank versions, since C-Ranks can't give debuffs.

Acidic Cloud - Same as outer body, remove the decimals and just make them solid -1 tier debuffs, but only for the B and A-Rank versions.

Raiton Missile - Remove the thing about cleaving off limbs and lower the speed to 45 meters per second.

Perfect Sage Mode - Take out the +1 to Genjutsu, no maintainable boosts to jutsu are allowed. You can replace it with a +1 tier to another stat in addition to speed.

Your Kekkei Genkai are fine for now, they will be dealt with if necessary in a separate clan revamp.

ANBU jutsu are fine, but make sure you update them when the ANBU guidelines are updated.

Academy jutsu are fine as is.

Bump when you've made the edits.

4Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Haven't fixed the sage mode template yet

Increased the cooldown for phantom zone and Heavenly Spiral

Fixed Sonic diffusion, added that Kenji can only use jutsu of B rank and below during Genjtusu

Tree Binding Death, fixed.

Changed the ability of Mirror Dome

Edited Ultimate Deception

Fixed Cocoon

Edited Feather Draw

Fixed Multi-Slash Lightning Feast

Fixed Steel Grace

Edited Perpetuity

Added a cooldown Bladed Plethora Illusion... everybody makes mistakes bro..

Edited Porous

Edited Interwoven CLOTH WRAP TECHNIQUE... spell it out next time :[

Edited Grip, see if it's okay.

Added a drawback for the C rank version of Acidic Cloud, made the range only 5 meters

Edited Raiton Missile

Haven't decided on the other stat I want yet for Perfect Sage Mode, but I will be removing some of the drawbacks I had for it. Is that okay?

5Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Phantom Zone, Heavenly Spiral, Sonic Diffusion, Tree Binding Death, Mirror Dome, Ultimate Deception, Cocoon, Feather Draw, Multi-Slash Lightning Feast, Steel Grace, and Perpetuity are all fine.

You didn't change the cooldown or speed on Pouncing Lion.

Bladed Plethora Illusion - If you want to give opponents a -2 tiers in a stat with an A-Rank technique, you're going to need to give Kenji a drawback after using the technique for 5 posts for more.

Porous Sprite is fine.

Interwoven CLOTH WRAP TECHNIQUE - Don't blame me if I'm too lazy to type out an entire jutsu name when I'm modding a long jutsu list >_> And bruh, you didn't change the cooldown to twice the duration.

Acidic Cloud and Grip are fine.

Raiton Missile is fine.

Yeah, it's fine to get rid of some of those drawbacks on Perfect Sage Mode. And don't forget to change the template on your original Sage Mode, I can't approve you 'till you do.

Bump when you've made the edits.

6Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:23 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The right template for sage mode is in

For Bladed Plethora Illusion, I added that on the 5th post and so on, the maintenance cost increases from 10 to 15 chakra.

Fixed Pouncing Lion

Fixed Interwoven Cloth Wrap Technique

Edited Perfect Sage Mode

Also, for Out of Body, you say that a C rank can't cause a debuff, but you meant a debuff without a drawback I'm sure. And with out of body, for all ranks, the user is incapable of moving during the Genjutsu, I think that's a pretty good drawback. So I would like to keep the debuff for C rank.

7Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Everything's looking better, and you're right about Out of Body, so it's fine.

Your jutsu list update is approved.

8Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Okay, accidently deleted the jutsus you just approved soooo, I attempted to rewrite them off memory. I believe the only one I made a big change to was Bladed Plethora illusion.

I gave it a set maintenance cost of 20 chakra, 10 greater than an A rank jutsu. Also, decreased the range from 30 to 15 meters. All with the hopes of getting -2 reduction in reaction time to all bukitjutsu attacks, basic and jutsu.

9Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Chikara, Kenji [Jutsu List Update] Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Your jutsu list is re-approved, don't delete it on accident again v_v if you do, Ctrl+Z is your savior

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.