You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

There he sat, peacefully lounging on the beaten down grounds that used to home some of the Kirigakure clan temples, before they were reduced to ashes and ruble. The scene homed many suspicious shadows and encouraged a gloomy atmosphere; to the lone Jounin, this place had been just another one of his many destination sites surrounding Kirigakure, which he wad hoped to one day visit. Little did the man know that he was being watched from the distance by an unknown figure, or group of figures, most hiding away nearby with bad intentions. From the information he had gathered from the locals that walked in and out of the village on a daily basis, this place was known to habitat dangerous missing ninja, dead and alive. It was a place that was to be avoided by most tourists, but Binsu hadn't requested the directions to the location for a quick tour of the place, no he had come here to train in the art of Senjutsu. 'What a peaceful site to relax at. If only it rained here more often than i'm seeing, surely i would've considered living here,' Binsu thought to himself, as he lay on the ground with his back against a damaged tree stump that looked as though it had been burnt down instead of cut. Around him were burnt down roof tiles and shattered bricks, all dispersed chaotically across the  damaged terrain. The smell of blood and rotten corpses of people and animals filled the air around him, accompanying the dreadful scent was the sight of decapitated skeletons resting in various poses within the broken down compound, and their skulls located a fair few meters away from them. One could question why the man had picked such a late area to train at, but it was for the very same reason most chose to avoid the location that Binsu was drawn towards it.

Hades, the small white dove that had been circling the man and essentially ghosting his whereabouts from the skies swooped in towards the relaxing Binsu and landed in front of his stretched out left leg. The creature took one last look at the scenery, before shooting the man a curious, birdy glare and saying, "You said you had a great place in mind, so where is it?" Binsu, whilst smiling under the shade of his hand-held parasol, took his companion's words as a comedic way of saying 'why did you pick such an awful looking place to train at?' The jounin only shot the bird one last glance before replying, "Beauty is within the eye of the beholder my friend. I see the place differently to how you see it, but that is because you have a simple mind". The creature didn't take his joke too lightly, now shifting back into his large, white polar bear shape for only the purpose of making himself look that more intimidating. "I can tear out your tongue..." "...and feed it to my enemies i know, you've used the same threat on me ever since that day at the bar," Binsu cut the bear's rambling short, before staring into the distance, using his one and only uncovered eye (left). "What are we doing here anyway? the bear asked impatiently. It was then Binsu let go of his hold on the fanned out parasol he had brought with him and said, "You, are going to teach me how to be a bear." Hades let out a small grunt, followed by a short chuckle that then evolved into a large roar of laughter. Binsu's facial expression remained constant, unshaped at all by the bear's rude reaction towards his eventual goal. "You were serious? Why on earth would you want to learn about my kind?" the bear questioned the Jounin. "To become the bear sage." the two companions shared a moment of silence together, that only lasted 4 seconds before it was broken by the booming words of the bear. "I can tell you anything you want to know about my kind, but i'm afraid i know nothing about senjutsu," the bear replied. Binsu looked surprised, but somewhere in his thoughts he had expected the bear to give such a negative response. After a moment's thought, the Jounin decided to reveal the real reason, to the bear, for why he had picked this place to be the location for his training. He folded up his parasol, got up onto his feet and then said, "That's where Kenji comes in..." The young Genko sama had heard news of Kenji's participation in Kiri's war against Seven Bells, which had been the reason for his early departure from Kumogakure: to seek his assistance in learning the art of Senjutsu.

Learning Senjutsu: 806/5000

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
I can’t believe it. I can’t, believe it. I mean, I just---

I know; you can’t believe it. Do you want me to claw you to prove it isn’t a dream?

Uh, you wouldn’t dare.

The two glared at each other for a moment. Then Kenji broke the tension by rubbing Kasfara’s face. His blue fur flowed through his fingers. The giant blue lion had now qualms with violence, but he was usually simply too lazy to be bothered with combat, unless of course it was of the utmost importance.  Kenji’s companion from back at the Kasfarian Den had trekked a long way to meet Kenji in Kirigakure, and remain by his side. “I told you one day we would fight and train along side one another, and here we are.” Kenji said while still petting Kasfara. The big cat rose to his maximum height while on all fours, 6 ft tall. “So, our first task together is to train a comrade of yours in Senjutsu.” Kenji shook his head, “It’s unbelievable. I never thought I would teach Binsu anything, let alone Senjutsu. But yes, it is very important that we do this together, after all, you’re the intellectual one.”

They were both back on their feet as they exited a cabin that was about 2 kilometers from the temple ruins where he was to meet Binsu. The Jounin was met with a light shower that had started up since their small break. Kasfara nudged Kenji out of the doorway completely. The rain in Kirigakure painted such marvelous images. Much of the greenery sparkled with a mesmerizing glint. Kenji & Kasfara jumped into a sprint toward the Temples, splashing through scattered puddles, the ambience of the forest put Kenji in a blissful state, unfortunately the same couldn’t be said for Kasfara. He had a scowl on his face as his fur was getting drenched. As they traveled half the distance the rain let up considerably to only a drizzle. Kasfara’s long stride made it so that he stayed in the lead for the majority of the trip. “Kenji! Have you gotten slower over the months?! HAHAHAH”

The taunt was not taken well. Kenji  was covetous over his mobility and didn’t take lightly to it being downplayed. In mid stride, he planted his left foot in the soft ground, using the staple to launch into the air, Kasfara looked around puzzled. The reason Kenji was not travelling above ground earlier, because the branches in this area were extremely thin, but with Kenji’s elite agility he thought he would use them anyway. With his expert coordination and dazzling speed he would skip off the branch right as they snapped. After blitzing ahead of Kasfara by about 10 meters he took back to the ground. Kasfara laughed, “I see you’re still proud!” 

Kenji lifted his hand, signaling for them to slow down. Before he spoke he dried his gloves of reflection against his grey cloth vest. “We’re here” “Yes, but we’re not alone. Not only is your comrade here, but I can smell others, many others.” Kenji raised his eyebrow, “If we have company, we’ll greet them in time. Now, shall we?” Kasfara nodded. The two walked up to the “entrance”. It was crumbling arch that led into an open area scattered with fallen structures. He knocked on the sturdy brick of the arch with his ring of Supeketoru, which could transform into a large and powerful scythe. Kasfara shook his head at Kenji’s unnecessary antics, imploring him to find Binsu already. A swirl of repugnant aromas filled his nostrils, he knew that Kasfara would struggle finding Binsu by smell now with so many conflicting scents.

After a few minutes roaming the grounds, he finally saw Binsu standing aside… “that bear, I remember him well.” Kenji shook his head as the memories of the two Kumogakure shinobi ‘s last spar flashed before his eyes. What a battle it was, the two quick ninja engaged in a high octane contest that ended quickly yet competitively. Kenji would waste no more time, “Binsu! I’ve arrived, and with a partner. This is Kasfara, he accompanied me every step of the way during my Senjutsu training, and now he has decided to aid me in protecting my fellow comrades at Kumogakure and abroad.” Kasfara stepped forward, “Nice to meet you two.” Kenji and Kasfara stood about 5 meters from Binsu. Kenji was fully equipped with his long bow, Hane, Supeketoru, and projectiles. Kenji would wait for their response before diving into the vast and complex art of Senjutsu.

Waiting in the Ruins

Calcine used his superb vision, spying on the people that had entered “his” ruins. He turned to a figure standing in the shade, his silhouette menacing. “Boss, these guys got some balls walking in here like this. They must be out of towners.” Two more men walked up to Calcine, “Just snipe them Calcine.” You really need your head examined, look at what these guys are equipped with. They aren’t our run of the mill shinobi. If we want their possessions, we’ll have to be a tad more creative than that. Jeesh.” A deep murky voice came from the shade, “They’re here learning Senjutsu, so they’re even more powerful than you can imagine. But can they imagine me…” The three henchmen looked scared, it had been awhile since they heard their boss talk this much, and with such venom. One of the guys whispered among themselves, “It’s been ages since I’ve seen Boss this excited.” “You know what that means right?” They all broke out in laughter. The shadowy figure fell deeper into the shade, removing his silhouette.

In the ruins, waited a mysterious figure who led a band of shinobi, the Kumogakure had captured his interest, but would they also capture his wrath. The sacred grounds were adorned with the agony of others, the trend was sure to continue.

Training ??: 1005

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

OOC: Sorry for the long delay, and the short post, i will make longer posts in future...

A few hours later, the man of the hour had arrived. “Binsu! I’ve arrived, and with a partner. This is Kasfara, he accompanied me every step of the way during my Senjutsu training, and now he has decided to aid me in protecting my fellow comrades at Kumogakure and abroad.” the man spoke as he approached the lonesome pair. The jounin stood up to greet his fellow comrade and close friend Kenji, as the two met just meters away from where the tree had once shaded him with its cover. He'd slowly walk over towards the man before extending his right hand out towards him, offering his hand out for him to shake. He'd quickly make note of the large, blue-tinted lion he had seen the man travel with, before shooting the creature a friendly smile and saying, "What a lovely name, Kasfara. This here behind me is Hades, my faithful companion and friend." Binsu would pause at the end of his last sentence, to point towards the large bear that shadowed him from behind, before directing his attention towards Kenji and saying, "It's great to see you again old friend, you've been doing well for the past few months i hope?" Hades held a long glare towards the lion, before shaping his snout into a quirky smirk and boasting out aloud, "For a blue lion, you surely do look intimidating. Name's Hades, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Binsu gave the bear a firm nudge, knowing exactly what the bear meant when he suggested the lion was still intimidating even though he had an odd coat colour on. "Shall we get on it then?" Binsu suggested, keeping his eye on the position of the sun.

Senjutsu Training: 1102/5000

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The introductions had come and gone, and they went well, aside from some friendly banter between beasts. The presence of others besides Binsu and Hades still lingered in the minds of the blue lion duo. As of right now, Kenji would elect to withhold his suspicions until they got into their training more. "Yes we shall. Now, I don't know what your current knowledge of Senjutsu is, so I'm just going to begin with the basics. When you use chakra, it requires a balance of two energies, spiritual and physical, or yin and yang. However, Senjutsu adds another element into the equation, Natural energy. Natural energy is siphoned from the environment, drawing off the life forces around us. Through the addition of natural energy you'll be able to exercise greater chakra prowess: by that I mean you'll be able to regenerate chakra and have more chakra at your disposal. Finally, if you master this art, you'll unlock powers that will make you an even more revered opponent." Kenji paused and sat his long bow down on the ground.

"So, the first step to learning Senjutsu is focus. In order to successfully link with nature, you have to obtain an uncanny level of concentration. Our first lesson will be meditation while sitting completely still, but not just physically but mentally too." Kenji gave an expression that basically asked if the two had any questions... Kasfara chimed in quickly though, "Also... you must be careful not to attempt the absorption of natural energy quite yet. This is just a meditation exercise, if you attempt to control natural energy at this stage you could suffer dire consequences." Kenji nodded, "He's right, this is simply a meditation exercise, once you've mastered concentration then we'll attempt to take it to the next level by using that necessary concentration to absorb natural energy. Any questions?"

Over the hills of the ruins were a pair of eyes scrutinizing every action. "They sure do talk a lot, but it is pretty clear at the very least they can back it up. What do you think boss is planning? Because if he wants to tackle these dudes, we're in for a party. Look at the pets they wield." "I can't believe how dull you are. Boss would never attack guys of this caliber head on, besides, at least one of them is probably aware of our presence to an extent. Boss has a plan, one that uses tact, deception, and timing. The details of it though, I'm not sure. But there won't be a showdown ... no, it'll be... "

A shadowy figure manifested once more, it was the boss, the evil tint still glowed transparently. At a glance: His powers were unknown, but blood lust would be common knowledge. He was back in the midst of his henchmen-- his plan was nearing fruition...

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
- ((My most sincere apology Kenji, i have decided to discontinue this thread, as it seems i've held it back for far too long, i do hope we can rp together in future threads however :)  )) -

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.