You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jutsu Training [Private] Empty Jutsu Training [Private] Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Tomorrow Kenji was to begin finishing his newest technique, “Ultimate Deception”. A Genjutsu that he has been working on ever since becoming a shinobi; the day had just begun and Kenji knew if he was going to keep up with the tact of Jasio he was going to need to prepare. Before any big training session, Kenji made sure that he had everything ready and prepared his body sufficiently; getting plenty of rest and nutrition. Kenji rolled out of bed and looked out his window, watching the birds swoosh around, dancing to the beat of nature. They sung their hearts out, and Kenji finally yanked himself away from the window to prepare a small breakfast.
The kitchen was a spacious one and fit for someone of Kenji’s culinary prowess, Kenji set the stove ablaze as he laid a pan of yoke mixed with spices; as the prime source of protein cooked, it began to harden prompting Kenji to flip the fried egg over. Over on the next eye was a pan of one big pancake cooking gloriously; he then proceeded to press it down and flip it. Minutes passed as he wafted the pleasing aroma of the meal to his nose. Kenji would normally have more items cooking but Kenji was in a hurry to see someone. He placed the plate of pancake and eggs on the table. The fluffy pancake was layered with butter and syrup, and the eggs were succulent and seasoned moderately yet nicely. As he finished devouring his breakfast; a knock boomed at his door. It turned out to be just some kid.
Kenji was going to meet his Genjutsu coach Jasio, he was going to help Kenji perfect his newest and very promising Genjutsu. It was an illusion built on the premise of the “Fantasy Mirror” technique that has been his favorite and his oldest jutsu. The new jutsu was called “Ultimate Deception”, it was a somewhat complicated jutsu that took Kenji quite some time to formulate the function of the jutsu. The jutsu created an illusory invisible illusory dome in the opponent’s mind; the dome being lined and comprised of Kenji’s chakra allows it to manifest a “reflection” of him anywhere on the field, as the real Kenji hides within the reflection. The disadvantage to the jutsu was that as the real Kenji moved he gives off sound and the reflections do not interact with the environment. He was going to meet up with a master Genjutsu practitioner, his uncle Jasio to help him iron out the technique.

424/1875

2Jutsu Training [Private] Empty Re: Jutsu Training [Private] Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
As he walked through the Rice Paddy fields approaching Jasio’s home. Jasio had a wife and two children; his house was medium size with three bedrooms and a nice size living room and a roomy kitchen. Kenji knocked and awaited Jasio’s arrival; his uncle answered the door and they proceeded to Chikara base where most training took place.  “So, brief me on your jutsu once more.” Strolling, “Well, I use my skill in manipulating chakra flow to manipulate the chakra network in the brain to create an invisible reflective dome encasing the field, in the opponent’s mind of course. Similar to ‘Fantasy Mirror’, I use this reflective dome to mirror my movements to my liking. I’m capable of using the dome to manifest my reflection anywhere on the field; lastly I hide my true position inside the dome, so the opponent is unable to see me.” Jasio pondered the jutsu as they continued to the training field.
“First of all, from what I gathered the jutsu seems quite useful; however, there are many flaws. With any technique you must know your own weaknesses, do not wait for an opponent to exploit it; essentially you must exploit yourself. The ‘reflections’ cannot interact with the environment as this a strict visual based Genjutsu; therefore there is a slight flaw in the technique. Every move you make in the dome has to be calculated if you are to use this technique to its full potential. As you already know the fact that you are concealed makes it more convincing and should in theory, give you ample time to execute an ambush. I have here another talented Chikara here to face you today; you will train you jutsu against him.
Kenji walked into the center of the circular training field, he bowed slightly and drew a kunai signaling the start of the match. The opposing teenager straight into the air and fired down several exploding projectiles, Kenji easily avoided the assault and used the smoke created to secretly make the necessary hand seals for his new jutsu. Once the smoke cleared he brought the kuani back up drawing the kid’s eyes to the shiny glove, once his eyes met the reflective surface he was in the Genjutsu. I should limit how far I project the reflection to make the illusion even more compelling, if the reflection is cast in almost the same position as myself no one will be able to notice the slight sound difference, and it will appear that the illusion is interacting with the surface. So Kenji projected the reflection but a mere 3 inches in front of him, the kid launched a shuriken Kenji moved his head to the side early to not only avoid the projectile but to make the reflection dodge it as well further increasing the believability.
As Kenji charged forward, now about 5 feet away, he lunged forward. Once he lunged, the reflection vanished and appeared behind the opponent; while confused, Kenji progressed through the air and pushed his katana into his chest (didn’t penetrate). With frightened eyes, “I’m a Chuunin of the Chikara, specializing mostly in swordsmanship, I’ve heard much about you, it has been a pleasure.” Kenji reciprocated the kind words with a nod. He walked over to Jasio who was watching the fight, “Very well not changing the position of the reflection until you were ready to strike, arriving now is another opponent; his name is Tye, a 20 year old. He usually fights with a pet but he will be fighting you alone. I would like to see you use a different strategy with your ‘Ultimate Deception this go round’, Tye has great stamina and very keen senses, be careful.” Tye walked past the two onto the training field and announced his eagerness, “Let’s do this, I have things to do.”
While Kenji’s back was turned to Tye, he weaved the seals for the ultimate deception once more; he then raised his hand, “One moment please.” Already he ensnared the eager opponent, he then slowly and quietly waked to the side, but the reflection he casted was walking forward and towards Tye at a good pace, in a few seconds his reflection was a meter away from Tye. A sudden and extremely fast side kick was launched at the reflection, the reflection disappeared before contacat was made and reappeared several meters behind Tye, since the reflection was now in Tye’s blind spot Kenji leaped into the air, the real Kenji was now a few meters away, Tye swung around and met the leaping reflection only to see it vanish while the real Kenji was now attacking from the rear. Kenji and the reflection were in the same position, Kenji had a shot to end the fight right there but instead decided to leap back 4 meters with his reflection still in the same position as himself.
Tye turned around and glared at Kenji, “What are you some type of ghost slash magician, stop vanishing and fight me. AHHHH!” Tye charged, the real Kenji ran towards Tye but the reflection ran away puzzling Tye, “Ha! Knew you were a coward” Kenji then brought the hilt of his sword into the face of the unsuspecting opponent, and with that the Genjutsu ceased, “Thank you very much for the training Tye.”
“Not bad, using the opponent’s momentum against them is a great way to amplify the jutsu’s effects. It seems like you have this particular jutsu mastered, you’ve concocted a sufficient method of nullifying the issue of the ‘reflection’ not being able to interact with the environment and the fact that you do. Key to this technique is focus, as long as you pay attention to detail you can toy around with the opponent as he attacks and dodges. Use the enemy’s momentum, the more they move and make noise the less likely it is that they will notice the subtleties of the illusion. And if they are not moving, strategically place and move with your reflection. Other than that, you’ve got it down.” Kenji smiled as he received a stamp of approval from a Genjutsu master, which Kenji aspired to. The two walked to a bench and took a seat, “Thank you for overseeing my training, it was great getting your feedback uncle.”
The two went to grab something to eat from a small food vendor in the vicinity; as they talked and shared anecdotes; catching up and the like, Kenji announced his departure back to the village; “Thanks once again for assisting me; I’ll see you next week,” “All right, take care.”

1523/1875

Exit~ TBC in another thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.