You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

'I think i can do it, i hope i can do it...no, i have to do it'

This tree must be at least 100 years old, otherwise it wouldn't staring back at me like that with those withering eyes of it. Personification. I always see faces on things that shouldn't have a face. I always hear sounds from things that shouldn't have a voice, like the wind for example. It always speaks to me in an innuendo voice almost inviting yet saddening. I shudder to think that it has a motive, a reason to be heard, a message to convey through its haunting calls. Today was another day much similar to yesterday, but promising to be different than the day before that. Thoughts as such always occupied Binsu's mind at the worst of times, today they helped the Jounin procrastinate about the training he had promised himself he'd do after reaching the tree of knowledge. Binsu had brought with him his Static edge blade and his Daken blade, both sheathed by his left hip with their handles pointing in front. The blades were two of Binsu's favourite toys which he loved using against his opponents in combat, but after his recent battle with Kenji Chikara, Binsu felt as though they didn't help him as much as he had hoped them to. This then became the number one reason Binsu used to justify why he needed to create a brand new Bukijutsu move: to strengthen the power and increase the range of his bladed attacks.

Perched on top of the Durian Tree of Knowledge, Binsu watched over the village with a suspicious glare as if he were expecting the unexpected to happen, but to his luck the image he saw didn't change. The village looked as peaceful as it did yesterday, and the day before that. Was Binsu stalling again? It wasn't like the Jounin to stall time in order to avoid a bit of training. After he thought he had stalled enough time, Binsu slowly got up on the branch he had been sitting on and lept down onto the ground beneath. His loose clothes danced with the wind as they gave in to the natural pull of gravity, his hair copying these same movements in unison with the robes. Binsu took one last look at the tree above him, before turning his back towards it and placing his dominant hand (right) on top of the hilt of his Daken blade. A second later Binsu popped the sword out of its sheath, gripped it tightly within the inverse grip of his right hand and brought it in front of him facing forwards. The jounin took one look at the sword, before rapidly shifting his weight forwards onto his left leg and sliding his right leg slightly behind him. He then twisted his waist 180 degrees clockwise and took a horizontal swing (arm parallel to the ground) at the tree's trunk. The blade dove into the trunk's bark and went deep into the tree as 38cm, before coming to a complete stop. 'Just as i suspected, its cutting depth is not even deep enough to cut this tree. Hopefully this jutsu i came up with will increase that cutting depth by 2 inches,' Binsu thought to himself, before jerking the blade back out of the tree and holding it faced downwards by his right side hip. 'If i concentrate enough chakra into the sword, i might be able to cloak the blade with a 2 inch thick cloak of Raiton chakra, which will then increase the blade's cutting depth once i make that raiton chakra violent enough to effect anything it touches.'

After musing to himself long enough, and carefully planning out what he had to do in order to perfect the Bukijutsu technique, Binsu raised his Daken blade and took one long good stare at it, before holding it horizontally in front of him facing to wards his left just below chin height and focusing a small amount of his raiton chakra in the blade's hilt. He then moved the chakra from the hilt of the sword to its blade, before cloaking the entire blade of the sword with a thick layer of raiton chakra, though it was much thinner than he expected it to be. After he had managed to cloak the sword with a thin layer of stabilized raiton chakra, he then forced the raiton chakra to destabilize and act in a violent pattern, making crackling and rustling sounds all around the weapon. The sword soon glowed a bright yellow colour, a clear sign it had been infused with a large amount of raiton chakra. Binsu then took another swing at the Durian tree of knowledge, this time the sword dug in roughly as deep as 43cm into the trunk's bark before coming to a stop. 'Dammit,' Binsu thought to himself, before pulling the sword out of the tree and trying for a second time, this time making the raiton chakra even more violent than before, also making the sword glow a brighter glow of yellow. He then took another swing at the tree's trunk, but this time it dug in 45cm into the tree's bark before coming to a stop. 'Success, now to see if i can do this same party trick with two swords at the same time,' Binsu thought to himself, before drawing his Static Edge blade with his left hand (free hand) using the inverse hand grip and channeling a large amount of violent raiton chakra into the sword's hilt through to the tip of its blade. He then held the blades parallel to each other in front of him, both pointing upwards towards the sky. After pausing for no longer than 3 seconds, Binsu shifted his weight onto the ball of his left foot before sliding his right foot around in a clockwise direction, his upper body following through with the leg drag and positioning his swords horizontally in front of him. He then quickly followed the turn around before bringing both his Daken and Static edge blades to cleanly cut through the Durian Tree's trunk, cutting the entire top half of the tree off of the stump he had now created by the duo slice of his 2 S ranked blades.

'I did it, i knew i could do it...i was destined to do it'

2_inch Jutsu training WC: 1083/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.