You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fighting a girl [Training/Private] Empty Fighting a girl [Training/Private] Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
(Occ: Hitoshi Akoko description can be found in mission Practice makes perfect, Uryuu Kira is genin rank her specializations are bukijutsu(Kenjutsu) S taijutsu C)

Yoshiro had been waiting for this opportunity for days he had recently popped into the akako dojo on a mission to train with a young student the difference between their sword skills as the boy beat the boy in a kendo battle 3-0 in a display of his sword skills afterwards the leader of the dojo invited the young boy to an all out fight with someone much more talented than the boy with the use of jutsu's, Yoshiro had been waiting for this day ever since making his way over to the dojo with his pet by his side eventually arriving at the dojo for around mid day.

As he reached the large wooden structure the architecture very eastern curling eaves made from bamboo a large wooden pattio surrounding the building the white paper door open, walking into the large structure the group of students he recalled to the left of the dojo being trained were circling the large open floor with the head of dojo Akako Hitoshi a large built man rouged beard and long brunette hair standing next to a woman in her twenties she stood tall at 6feet long flowing blonde hair , crystal blue eyes wearing a white kimono and two wakazashis on her back, while yoshiro was looking over the pair in the middle of the students a pupil wearing a baby blue kimono walks up to the silver haired boy "Excuse me can i help you?" the young pupil asked "Yes actually my names Kuroka yoshiro i have been invited for a spar today" the young genin replies "Oh we've been expecting you Kuroka-san please make your way over to Akoko-Sensei" the boy responds politely before returning to the circle of students.

The young boy was puzzled as to why so many people were around the fighting space as he made his way to hitoshi the large intimidating man eyes connecting to the boys staring him down as he reached the middle of the room "Well Yoshiro-san im glad you could make it" he says in a sturn voice before continuing "This is Uryuu Kira she is one of the most promising students of the dojo and today she will be your opponent" he says leaving a pause for the girl to politely bow to the silver haired boy "Its nice to meet you Kira-san" he says with a flirtatious smile before Hitoshi begins to finish his speech "Well students today we will be watching the techniques and use of applied kenjutsu everyone pay attention" he says before announcing the rules of the fight "The rules are simple this is a open spar, you can use any means at your disposal to win the winner will be the one left standing you may yield or fight till you lose consciousness,Finally Lethal attacks will not be tolerated, " he says before exiting the battle floor to the crowd.

The two were left in the middle of the dojo minutes to exchange words "Yoshiro was it?" the girl says in a shy tone "Yes it was Kira-san" the boy replies "Its a pleasure to meet you and i wish you the best of luck but please don't under estimate me because im a girl" she says in a bashful voice "The pleasure is all mine and i will try to come at you with my all" he replies in a reluctant tone "You may take positions the fight will begin in 10 seconds" Hitoshi's voice boomed through the room as the pair part ways taking a small distance between each other, Kira ready her self by drawing both wakazashi's holding the one in her left in reverse pointing away from the silver haired boy "I wonder how ill deal with this i can lay a hand on a woman" the boy thought to himself summoning his sword kazumi to his left hand facing towards the young blonde haired girl.

"Five..Four..Three..Two.ONE! let the fight begin" Hitoshis voice hollered from the crowded sideline they pair of opponents both stand back waiting for the other to make the first move "I hope she's not to strong or this might be trouble" the boy thought to himself taking the first move rushing towards the young girl swing his blade towards her the bamboo sheathe rockets towards her as it releases from the blade making her break her stance and move to avoid the incoming projectile barely missing her as the boy charges in towards the girl he had planned a flurry of attack to test the girl before noticing her blades begin glowing red "What's that" he wonders to himself before changing his tactics and stopping in his tracks.

As the girl begins to charge at him the young genins free right hand starts to charge and glow with light as the blonde girl charges at him her twin wakazashi's a burning glowing red as she reaches the boy for a flurry of attacks he presses his hand against the back of his sword sending a blinding white light towards the girl dashing towards him the impact of night giving yoshiro the chance to move out of her attack path, as she lunges at the spot yoshiro stood she begins to look around the room for the boy before another quick flurry of attacks her eyes still blurred from the effects of his technique the boy takes a chance to try to reason with the girl "I really don't want to fight you can we just agree to a draw" the young genin says as the girl dashes towards him yet again "You have to be kidding me i said don't go easy on me because im a girl" she replies in a snarl as they pairs blades bounce of each other each swing meet with a defensive parry.

"Man those swords are hot" the tall silver haired boy thinks to himself as the girls wakazashi's closed to the boys skin she continues with her attacking her pace with two swords almost two fast for the boy to keep up with he begins coating his blade in a white wind chakra fending of her hastily placed attack the boy swings in defense sending a 5.5 foot crescent white wind gale towards her knocking the attacking girl of balance using the opportunity to gain distance again from the girl yoshiro now a few meters away stabs the point of his blade into the ground and quickly performs 4 hand seals grabbing his sword once more coating it in chakra this time with raiton.

Justu being trained:
105/150:

2Fighting a girl [Training/Private] Empty Re: Fighting a girl [Training/Private] Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro knew that the slightly dazing blinding effects of his white light technique wouldn't last long her eye sight would have already returned to her as the beautiful blonde mai notices the changed position of the boy her face quickly changed to a displeased look turning around facing yoshiro she yells "Is this a joke to you?" her wakazashi start to glow brighter the flame licked glow now extending past the tip to the size of a standard katana "Keep running , I'm coming to catch you" she says with a evil grin, crossing the large flame lick wakazashi across each other in a cross she swing both in a cross shape sending a large flaming 4 pointed arrow towards the young boy at a speed that would be nearly impossible for a genin to dodge at the distance.

As the fiery arrow flies towards the boy his options where limited his hands quickly performs 4 seals a light crack of white lightning hitting the souls of his feet he rockets 2-3meters  in a side strafe narrowly missing the hurling arrow "If it wasn't for the speed boost I would have been toast" he thinks to himself looking at mia her face reflecting the annoyance of him dodging yet another attack "Fight me you coward" she yells with an enraged face as the blazing fire arrow dissipated before hitting the surrounding students, Yoshiro hand tightens around his sword she kept pushing him to hit her the stirring aggression inside him begun to stir all his efforts to be kind to the girl was returned with aggression "I want to hit her so much, but I can't she's a girl" he told himself before taking a large breath clearing his head.

The time yoshiro took to talk to clear his head mia capitalized on closing the distance between them the lengthened flamed wakazashi aura allows he to swing from a much futher distance by the time the young boy decided that he would try to stop the girl that he was defending himself from a flurry of attacks the heat felt from the girls flame licked blades after a few defensive swings their blades meet in a stale mate attack her two wakashi pushing against yoshiro's sword their strength equal the two swordsman having time to exchange words "This will be my win" the girl says with a smug grin "I'm sorry mia for not fighting you at my full strength before, I've decided I will now pretend your not a girl" the silver hair boy replies as their swords remain in a stalemate.

Moments passed as each of the swordsman push against each other in a display of strength neither of the two giving an inch it was then that the blonde girl pulls one of her wakazashi from defending from yoshiro's sword, with a quick swing of her left hand the now free wakazashi slashed at the young boys stomach "Shit" the boy thought to himself as the wakazashi rapidly approached him *poof* the impact of the blade causes a smoke cloud to appear where the boy was standing replaced by the discarded sheathe from earlier, the boy now found behind the girl his substitution jutsu a success the girl pausing for a second to process what happened an opening the silver haired kuroka would not let pass him.

With his sword kazumi pointed towards the confused girl his spare hand created a simple one handed seal his fingers clenched into the palm of his hand with his pink and index finger erect, *CraCK!* the white wolf erupts from his sword charging towards the girl mouth open the body of the wolf an expanding beam of white lightning "You wanted to play this game" the boy thought to himself as the bolt darted towards the girl Mia at a blistering speed, With a quick leap from the girl she narrowly avoided the incoming attack the cracking sound giving the girl enough of a warning to barely miss it whilst in the air she throws her wakazahi towards yoshiro in an arching motion his footwork allowing him to dodge the two swords it was then Yoshiro notices the girls hands begin to hastily mash together forming seals firing 3 tennis ball sized fire balls to rain down on him.

The fireballs approached yoshiro at a seaming slow speed as he plans his reaction to dodge the incoming projectiles the burst causing a shower or tiny fireball, Yoshiro immediately drops his sword to form seals as the showering fire almost reaches him his stomach swells with air and he launches a large ball of white wind above him causing a hole in the raining fire for him to slip through on impact, The bright fire burnt around the young silver haired shinobi as the blonde beauty lands to the ground once more forming seals creating a blazing sword shaped fire in her hand before she charged him one more time.

Mai runs towards yoshiro with lethal intent surely to be followed up by a flurry of swings with he formed fire sword, the boy drops his body reaching for his sword kazumi as the girl reaches him her swings are meet with counter blows from the boy the advantage she had before now lowered because of his intent to win "Your very good mia" he says with a playful grin "Your not to bad yourself Yoshiro" she replies with the same grin as the two swords mans blades ricochet of each others swing for swing, It was now the boy thought he could take the girl in a no ninjutsu sword fight.

The two at this point where reaching the point of fatigue and obviously evenly matched every attack and response meet by the other the two however would not give up their swords still bouncing of reach other looking for one opening to get a successful attack "That will be enough" a booming voice yells from the sideline as the Dojo leader walks in towards the two the girl stops instantly, Yoshiro's eyes meeting Akoko-san his blade disappears from his hand "That was a great display of swordsmanship both of you but unfortunately we will have to call this a tie are time has run out" he says shortly after reaching the two giving them both time to recover any weapons or items.

"That will be all for today student" Akoko-san says once more before the surrounding students all bow towards him and start leaving the dojo pushing and shoving each other playfully, Once the students had left the room it left only the three in the center of the room "You did good today mai" "Thank you Akoko-sensei" Mai replied as the tall man excused himself from the room leaving the Mai and yoshiro to talk "Well yoshiro when you actually try your a good swordsman" the blonde girl says with a flirtatious smile "Same said for you Mai-San, don't suppose I could buy you a drink" he replies with a charming smile "You know we can talk technique" he adds shortly after before the girl had time to respond Mai then looks over the boy with a bashful tone responds "That would be nice".

[leave thread]

90/150:

Justu being trained:
1221/2500 (Training to be continued in a later thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.