You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearing Out[C-Rank Mission] Empty Clearing Out[C-Rank Mission] Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:50 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
Mission name: Clearing Out The Mine
Mission rank: C
Objective: Kill anything within the mine.
Reward: 130
Mission description: There have been reports of moaning within the Abandoned mine at midnight. Now this would not be a mission if not for the fact that when a villager went into the mine he never came out, but screams were heard from inside. It is your duty to go into the mine and find out what is going on in there, and if someone, or something, is killing, kill it.
Mission details: So as you approach you will hear strange moaning. You will proceed within the abandoned mine and in there you will find four(4) NPCs inside. They all look alike really and all of them wield katanas and use Kenjutsu. As you kill them off you will notice there is a recently dead body. You will have to report to the villages awaiting you outside that he is dead.

Name:N/A
General Appearance: See Picutre
Personality:Violent
Motivations:To kill all who tresspass into their mine
Fears: The Sun
Other:They all wield dull katans and are undead.

2Clearing Out[C-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Clearing Out[C-Rank Mission] Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:54 am

So long as their Ken specialty is befitting of a C-rank mission, this seems fine.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.