You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed: The Tempting Barrels [Kumo - D] Empty Deed: The Tempting Barrels [Kumo - D] Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Mission name: Deed: The Tempting Barrels
Mission rank: C
Objective: Retrieve the scroll.
Reward: 80 Ryo
Mission description: It has come to our attention that an important scroll has come into the hands of a trader outside of the Abandoned Mine. We ask that you go retrieve this scroll without hurting the trader.
Mission details: Upon reaching the trader he will tell you that he will give you the scroll if you watch his stock while he answers the call of nature. A child will come to you once he leaves and will ask you to smash the stock up to investigate the barrels’ items. There are 12 barrels. You may either wait until he returns, where the trader will give you the scroll and you will be on your way, or you can destroy the barrels, where you will find the scroll in the last barrel. Word count minimum: 600

Code:
[b]Mission name:[/b] Deed: The Tempting Barrels
[b]Mission rank:[/b] C
[b]Objective: [/b] Retrieve the scroll.
[b]Location:[/b] Abandoned Mine
[b]Reward:[/b] 80 Ryo
[b]Mission description:[/b] It has come to our attention that an important scroll has come into the hands of a trader outside of the Abandoned Mine. We ask that you go retrieve this scroll without hurting the trader.
[b]Mission details:[/b] Upon reaching the trader he will tell you that he will give you the scroll if you watch his stock while he answers the [i]call of nature[/i]. A child will come to you once he leaves and will ask you to smash the stock up to investigate the barrels’ items. There are 12 barrels. You may either wait until he returns, where the trader will give you the scroll and you will be on your way, or you can destroy the barrels, where you will find the scroll in the last barrel. Word count minimum: 600

Naota

Naota

S-rank
Approved

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.