You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

112 Barrels(Private/Mission)   Empty 12 Barrels(Private/Mission) Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The sun was high in the sky as Sanosuke began his trek down the mountain trail so he can reach the mountain trail. He had taken up a mission where he would simply have to obtain an important scroll from some merchant. The mission told him that the merchant can be found in the abandoned mine. That was strange in deed for a meeting place to be in the abandoned mine of Kumo.

Sanosuke had heard stories about the abandoned mine; that the mine will influence anyone who gets close to the mine or how there said to be the suspicious sounds of hissing coming from the mine. The hissing creeped out Sanosuke and the stories about the hissing wasn't helping either. Sanosuke grew up in a small mountain town that was on the outskirts of Kumogakure and the town was very superstitious so it was no surprise that Sanosuke himself when the subject came to spirits.

Just the thoughts of ghost sent chills down his spine, there were some spirits that Sanosuke would not want to come face to face with. Spirits that were from his past was a good one, yes completely dandy example. He finally reached the entrance of the Mountain trail, and saw an elderly man wearing civilian clothes and a straw hat. His clothes were rather tattered and noticed that they wore worn out and splattered with mud. That was unusual, why would some merchant dress like he was a bum.

The merchant turned his attention to Sanosuke and smiled, some of his teeth was missing. As Sanosuke came closer to the merchant, he noticed that the man reeked! That was saying something considering Sanosuke had eaten durians, he smelled like shit. "Hello brother, if you're here then I guess the Raikage wants his scroll back"

Sanosuke stopped his walking after there was 5 meters between the two. The smell was making him nauseous, he nodded his answer. The sooner he got this scroll the better. The man was fishing in his pockets as though he was going to pull something out to give something to Sanosuke. But then the man suddenly stopped his searching and turned his head towards the small amount of trees that can be seen farther down the mountain trail Sanosuke traveled on to get to the mine.

"Whoa I hear it man, the sound of nature. Hey brother you gotta let me check it out, I'll be right back. Guard my barrels that I have in the mine will you?" He asked as he ran down the mountain trail ecstatically.

"Hey wait!" Sanosuke called out to the running merchant, but it was all in vain. The disgusting, poorly groomed merchant was already gone. Great, now he was stuck on guard duty near a haunted mine for barrels. Just his luck.

If there wasn't a risk to the success of the mission, Sanosuke would've hunted down the merchant and bring his sorry ass back to the mine and make him give him the scroll. A boy walked down the mountain trail to be looking at the mountain trail as though he was hiding for a while.

The boy walked over to Sanosuke and waved "hey old man help me break those barrels over there, that guy took my sling shot and stashed it in there. I saw him put a scroll in one of those barrels as well" the boy suggested.

The scroll the boy was talking about could have been the scroll he needed. But there must have been a reason why the merchant took the kid's sling shot. Sanosuke reached for his sword and glared at the kid "Buzz off kid" Sanosuke glared at the kid. The kid ran off in fear. That took care of that nuissance.

It wasn't long until the merchant came back bummed out. "Aw man it was just the need to let out my own bodily nectar man" the merchant said as he approached Sanosuke, scratching his crotch as he approached him. This guy is the most disgusting person he had probably ever met. "Well I guess I'll give you that scroll now"

The man went in the mine and came back with a scroll in his hand. When he gave it to Sanosuke, the man's hands were wet, sticky and smelt as though it was soaking in manure. Sanosuke gingerly held it with disgust as he walked away with the scroll in hand. He waved his free hand back at the man as he walked away, it was going to be a long walk to the administration building.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.