You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My modding duties for a bit Empty My modding duties for a bit Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:48 pm

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
Hi everyone.

Just to let you all know, after a lot of thought, and a hectic weekend at work (where I worked too many hours and burned myself out), I thought that I would make this announcement. I am going to be taking a break from modding for a while unless it is a simple request (such as training or word count things).

I think this is for the best, given what happened in suggestions, and the back and forth style of communication for this. I wish to distance myself from it for a bit, and won't be dissuaded by any means.

If you feel like you have a request that is fairly simple, (Using a calculator and a bit of common sense) I am willing to put in a bit of time to help you advance your character, but Jutsu and Item modding for me right now is out. I need to build back the creative juices to continue to give you all a quality experience, and since I do not have the quality needed right now, I don't want to churn out shit, making it worse for you all.

I hope you all understand, and if not then, well, I am sorry.

I'll be on site, on discord, and this isn't a fair well but just a message that I am limiting my activity as a mod until I feel like I am in a better place to do the more intricate modding.

Love you all (you know, like, not like like, don't make it weird.)

Chiaki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.