1Jaes' Jutsu List Update Empty Jaes' Jutsu List Update Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:40 am

Jaes

Jaes

D-rank
Jutsu Registration: Here

Jōshōkeru:

Sonzai Mukō:

Last edited by Jaes on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Jaes' Jutsu List Update Empty Re: Jaes' Jutsu List Update Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:35 am

Hika

Hika

D-rank
Jaes wrote:Jutsu Registration: Here

Rensa Denkō:

Kamikaze Bushin:

Seiunjū:

Tsunzaku:

Shunkaho:
Chained Lightning is perfect up to the stat check - which is 4 tiers above the jutsu's rank. This would count as a Max Effect; either lower the stat requirement or give the jutsu a drawback.

Kamikaze Bunshin has three Mid effects - Range, Duration, and Damage. The increased chakra cost doesn't really apply if you only create one clone.

Garlic Gun and Burst are approved.

Flash Step has a pseudo-damage drawback, but it doesn't apply unless it's used more than once in a thread - you could theoretically make other techniques with the exact same effect to circumvent it. The 'damages user' drawback must happen when the jutsu is used, no matter how many times it's used.

3Jaes' Jutsu List Update Empty Re: Jaes' Jutsu List Update Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:49 am

Jaes

Jaes

D-rank
Hika wrote:
Chained Lightning is perfect up to the stat check - which is 4 tiers above the jutsu's rank. This would count as a Max Effect; either lower the stat requirement or give the jutsu a drawback.

Kamikaze Bunshin has three Mid effects - Range, Duration, and Damage. The increased chakra cost doesn't really apply if you only create one clone.

Garlic Gun and Burst are approved.

Flash Step has a pseudo-damage drawback, but it doesn't apply unless it's used more than once in a thread - you could theoretically make other techniques with the exact same effect to circumvent it. The 'damages user' drawback must happen when the jutsu is used, no matter how many times it's used.

Ok so just went ahead and removed the ability to use Chained Lightning without Chains weapon Style so that hopefully would solve it.

Reduced the range of Kamikaze Clone

I would however like to contest the ruling on Flash Step, as the original did not require such a draw back and I only raised the 2 values to mid range. I added the pseudo-damage because of the removal of cooldowns from Jutsu, as a deterrent to players that may use it from over using it in a single thread. I just don't see the point in it if it damages me every time it's used.

Also I removed the two approved Jutsu and added the last two custom Jutsu that were in my list.

4Jaes' Jutsu List Update Empty Re: Jaes' Jutsu List Update Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Hika

Hika

D-rank

Rensa Denkō:

Kamikaze Bushin:

Shunkaho:

Jōshōkeru:

Sonzai Mukō:

Chained Lightning, Kamikaze Bunshin are approved.

Flash Step was my mistake - I was still working in old-rules mode where 40m range is max. It's approved, though realize that your self-damage bit isn't balancing anything.

Ascension Kick is technically approved as is, but with minimum damage and a contact attack, the knockback (range) at mid-to-low values makes this kinda weak. You can increase the damage or the range if you so desire.

Void Presence has two max effects - Duration (3 posts) and Stealth, so you need a drawback here or to lower the duration. Note that you can only hide from one sense with Stealth at D-rank.

5Jaes' Jutsu List Update Empty Re: Jaes' Jutsu List Update Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Jaes

Jaes

D-rank
Hika wrote:
Ascension Kick is technically approved as is, but with minimum damage and a contact attack, the knockback (range) at mid-to-low values makes this kinda weak. You can increase the damage or the range if you so desire.

Void Presence has two max effects - Duration (3 posts) and Stealth, so you need a drawback here or to lower the duration. Note that you can only hide from one sense with Stealth at D-rank.

Up'ed the damage for Ascension Kick to mid Damage value.

Lowered the duration to 2 posts on Void Presence and added a stat debuff of max value for D-Rank in hopes that it would balance now.

6Jaes' Jutsu List Update Empty Re: Jaes' Jutsu List Update Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:39 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank

Jōshōkeru:

Sonzai Mukō:

Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.