You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Hhmmmm…” was the sound that Fuyuko made as she slowly woke up from her slumber. Her eyes stayed close as she moved her body over closer to that of her partner. Her head slowly wrestling it’s way underneath his chin with her nose gently pressed against his chest. The lower half of her body slowly following behind, her pelvis pressed close against his and one of her legs wriggling it’s way between his. To finish it off she wrapped her arm around his muscular body. It stung a little bit, but not enough to stop her from getting herself as close as possible to him.

The two of them had shared a rather eventful night before. Not in the normal sense a pair of adults would typically spend an eventful night. No, last night was nothing like that at all. It was a night full of overflowing emotions, both good and bad. From a night where she felt like she was going to lose him for the rest of her life to one where she felt like they had become inseparable. It was certainly a rough ride, but it was one that she would do over and over again in the blink of an eye. There was no a single atom in her body that would second guess it. Even the minor burns on her arms or the torn skin underneath her feet. All of it would go through the whole ordeal again to make sure that they would stay together.

She thought about what had transpired hours before as her lips reached out and gently pressed against his chest. It was probably a night that she would never forget ever again. The feeling of terror she had of losing him to the feeling of elation upon realizing that it was something completely different. Despite feeling super happy about the fact that it seemed like he would never leave her. Her initial worry got replaced by another one. What was going to happen in the future? Was he going to have another ‘episode’? It was all kind of a mystery to her and something that only time could answer. “I love you” she said softly knowing she had most likely woken him up with all her moving in bed. It would be followed up with a good morning if he replied.

wc 393

Last edited by Fuyuko on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
𝌊

A low groan reverberated in Takao’s chest as he felt his head move and a light weight slowly press against him. His head tilted up just a tad to make room for her head as she bullied her way under his chin. Her positioning that placed their pelvises against one another and her leg between his left a pleasant fluttering sensation in his chest, and warmed his cheeks when he’d realized the situation. Although reluctant to escape from the bliss of sleep, his eyes slowly opened and his arms rose by themselves when he heard her voice, instinctively tightening around the warm mass that had only just climbed on top of him. He gave her form a light squeeze with one arm while the other trailed up her back, stopping at the back of her head. He began to gently play with her hair, twirling it in small circles and lightly massaging her scalp. His escape from bliss, he mused, was more like an escape to bliss. The night prior had made him delightfully aware of just how addicted he had become to physical contact with her, and left him with the constant desire for more.

“I love you too.” He replied, his voice a tad hoarse from the extensive use of his throat during the night. His outburst had left the unpleasant flavour of ash in his mouth before falling asleep, and done well to dry it out as he slept.

“And good morning to you too.” A light chuckle rumbled in his throat for a brief moment, until the discomfort brought it to a quick end. He cleared his throat and gave her another squeeze, wrapping his own leg around her’s to further entangle their bodies. He laid in peaceful euphoria for another moment before a nearly forgotten thought crossed his mind, and he opted to speak up.

“Mm… Hey, Fuyu… There’s something I wanted to ask you about. I wanted to bring it up last night, but it seemed a bit... inappropriate... at the time.” He said while his hand still played with her hair, seemingly without any intention to stop.

TOTAL WC
+358

3Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
His fingers softly playing with her hair was such a relaxing feeling combined with the heat that radiated from his body. If she didn’t have to wake up and go about her day she would definitely fall asleep again in seconds potentially. It was such a nice feeling that brought her serenity. The opposite of what the night before had brought. Wishing this fleeting moment could last forever, but alas for everything there was eventually an ending. Even this feeling of peace would have to subside for something else. However for the time being Takao made it last longer, his words reaffirming the love the two of them held for each other and the way he entangled his body with hers making them appear inseparable. Oh how she wished this moment would never come to an end.

However his words while extending the feeling in the beginning also brought it to an end. Her mind was somewhat confused about it and started racing all over the place. What inappropriate things could he possibly think about? She did her best to come up with all kinds of things he could possibly be wanting to ask so that she was at least a little bit prepared and not fully caught by surprise. Nothing that crossed her mind really seemed like a thought that could come off as inappropriate for that moment. Until it hit her, her face flushed red and her cheeks brightening. Prompting her to burry her face deeper into his chest, was he really going to ask about that? He cou… couldn’t po.. possibly mean s.. se… sex… right?" she thought to herself. Uttering those words was way too embarrassing. She might have done something… in the past, but that didn’t mean her heart was ready to just talk about it as if it was a casual thing. She swallowed before parting her lips and giving some sort of reply. “W-wh-what is it that you wa..want to talk about?” her voice was shaky despite her best efforts to let the words flow out normally. Her grip on him tightened a little bit as she prepared for whatever may come next.

wc 366
twc 759

Last edited by Fuyuko on Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

4Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「Relishing in the comfortable bliss of their entangled positioning was almost enough to urge him back to sleep, content with merely wasting the day away tied up in Fuyuko’s limbs. But the question scratching at the back of his head was equally persistent, and thus it urged him on. His gaze fell onto Fuyuko as her face flushed and buried into his chest, and curiousity overtook him. She seemed embarrassed about something, but he couldn’t quite tell what. He hadn’t-- at least not from his perspective-- said anything suggestive. But as his gaze fell further down, and he realized the proximity of their nethers were so soon after he woke up, his own face began to glow with heat and colour.

“W-... well, uh…” He said, his thoughts suddenly finding themselves jumbled, and a complete lack of concentration overtook him. Takao’s arm instinctively tightened around her, drawing her in closer for comfort despite the fact that their closeness was the source of his apparent embarrassment.

“I, uh… I just wanted to ask if… uhm…” He continued, stumbling through his sentence whilst clearly both flustered and distracted. Finally, after what felt like ages of incoherent thought, he managed to gather his jumbled consciousness and reaffirm its attention with a clear of his throat.

“I was wondering.. Did you know that you’re an Uchiha?” Finally, Takao managed to work out the relatively simple question, despite the apparent sidetracking.

“Your eyes last night changed into the Sharingan. You’d never mentioned your parents, and your last name isn’t Uchiha, so… I figured you might not have known.”

His hand had momentarily ceased its motions on her head and moved down her body, finally coming to rest lightly on the small of her back. Despite how their positioning left him abashed, it was clear that he had no intention of being the one that separated their bodies. His leg even curled around her’s, even with the nearby area being the source of his embarrassment, and lightly rubbed the limbs together.

TOTAL WC
+343

5Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Her heart fluttered, pounding faster and faster with each passing second as she waited for the inevitable question. It was bound to happen sooner or later, it was only natural for a couple to do such things right? She was okay with it, if it was with him it would be okay. Takao opened his mouth and started talking, prompting her heart to skip a beat only to be left hanging in suspense. It appeared like it wasn’t easy for him to ask either. At least it seemed like it wasn’t something he was eagerly seeking out, like it was something important to him and not just a carnal desire.

Hands gripping tight onto him again as he started to speak up once more, her heart skipping another beat only to be left with a sense of having reached a cliffhanger. It made Fuyuko let out a small chuckle in her moment of embarrassment, it was amusing to see him struggle, trying to find the right words to convey what she could only assume was sex.

The next words that filled the room were not ones that she had been anticipating at all. They didn’t even come remotely close. A silence fell in the room as she tried to process what had just transpired. Her red glow washing away almost instantly and her head tilting backwards so that she could look at him directly. Blinking a couple of times in disbelief as her head tried putting the things together. “Me… an Uchiha?? That doesn’t make sense at all…” she thought to herself before conveying the thought to Takao. “What do you mean? What are you talking about? I… I’m kind of confused?” she blinked a couple of times as she continued trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

She tried recalling some of the events that had happened last night, but some of the finer details had become a blurry haze. As if not all of the events were fully registered the way they were supposed to be. “I… I… I am just me… right?” she said a little puzzled and with a tone that sounded slightly scared.

wc 363
twc 1122

Last edited by Fuyuko on Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

6Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「Takao watched as the reddish hue fade from Fuyuko’s face, and with it went his own embarrassment, instead replaced with a tinge of worry pulling at the back of his mind. He watched her face as she tried to piece it all together in her head, and looked into her eyes when she lifted her head to look into his. His hand slid around her back and reaffirmed the pressure of her body against his, offering the faintest form of reassurance that he could.

It was clear and made sense that she was confused, and he certainly hadn’t helped with his blunt approach. It was a particular area of tact that he was lacking in, but it was already done. He had ripped the bandage off, so it was left to him to dull the metaphorical sting-- in this case, confusion-- that remained in the wake of his revelation.

“I, ehm… I happen to know a lot about the Uchiha. I had a student once that was one. I think… the emotional strain of last night awakened your Sharingan. That’s usually how it happens with the Uchiha; they experience some sort of mental trauma, or a very strong emotion such as the impulsion to protect a loved one that awakens it.” Takao said, slowly sliding his hand up along her body until it reached her cheek. He had understood that last night had been emotional for both of them, but the actual weight of it hadn’t been quantifiable until he’d given it enough thought. He put her through enough mental stress and anguish to activate that special form of chakra.

“I’m sorry that I put you through that. I know you told me to not to apologize last night, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forgive myself.” He said, slowly allowing his hand to slide from her cheek and lightly graze her burned arm, tracing it carefully as to not upset the wound, before finally coming to rest on his chest. When she spoke up again, her tone confused and now sounding scared on top of that, he untangled their legs and sat up. His arms wrapped around her and switched their positions, now pulling her into his lap with his arms tightened firmly around her waist.

“Of course you’re you. I think you just have-- or… had some dormant Uchiha blood down your family line, or something like that. Luckily you didn’t get the looks.” He answered, leaning his forehead in to gently rest against her’s.

“You’re so much more beautiful.” After making that quick addition, Takao’s chin tilted forward and he moved in to softly kiss her as his crossed legs tightened, removing any semblance of space between their bodies.

TOTAL WC
+468

7Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:55 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
She could feel that he tried to do his best to comfort her. It was a nice gesture that he tried to make and surely she appreciated it deep down inside of her, however the shock of the news was too overwhelming and it did very little for her right here, right now. She needed something else than physical reaffirmation to ease her mind.

Admittedly, Fuyuko knew very very little about the Uchiha. She was aware that they were a clan with a lot of history and that they had strong ocular powers. Potentially the strongest in the world. Further that their eyes were or are still hunted by people. Sought by people that were looking to obtain greater powers. She also knew that Kirei was someone that belonged to the Uchiha, having witnessed his eyes in their mission that they did together with Mokuzai. Did that mean they were family now? What was their connection? She would have to seek him out at some point or another to talk with him about this discovery as well. While she found it hard to believe that she was one, she didn’t doubt Takao’s words for a second.

Luckily Takao was giving her more than just physical comfort as he started to explain more about the clan, which would in turn hopefully calm down her mind. She listened carefully to the words that he spoke, paying close attention to them so that she didn’t miss a thing from the explanation.

Mental stress… huh…” she thought to herself. Well it was pretty obvious to her that she had undergone through some sort of emotional hurdle last night, but for it to be powerful enough to cause such a reaction within herself. After his explanation he went on to apologize once more, but this time she didn’t stop him or give him another slap to the back of his head. She was too busy with other things to do something so trivial. Besides he seemed too adamant about it wanting to apologize. Denying him that wasn’t a nice thing of her to do either.

He pulled the two of them in an upright position with her sitting in his lap. Despite presumably his best efforts to explain the situation, her voice and thoughts were still shaken which was reflected in the words that she spoke. Prompting Takao to try his best to calm her down. Even sliding in a cheeky line about how she was beautiful, making her cheeks flush a gentle red hue.

She assumed his next action was to comfort her more, but it did very little to her. Their lips connected but there was next to no passion from her side. She didn’t really find it the time to do such a thing, but didn’t want to tell him off either. So she just played along till their lips would part again.

Instead Fuyuko was more interested in figuring out more about herself. How she would awaken the dojutsu and use its powers. Closing her eyes after their lips had parted and focusing her chakra to flow to her eyes before opening them again. “Whaa…” slipped from her lips as she was taken aback by her new sight. Her red hues and single tomoe were visible to the outside world again. It was a weird sight being able to see the chakra move about within Takao, but it also was the confirmation of her heritage. "This looks weird..." She said as she closed her eyes again quickly and stopping her chakra flow to them, making her eyes go back to their natural chestnut brown color.

She let go of Takao with both her hands and brought them to the top of her head and almost violent ran them through it. “Aaahhhhh!! This is so confusing.” She almost yelled out. “What am I to do now Takao?” she asked looking him straight in the eyes again and her hands falling into her lap. “What does it mean for me?...

wc 674
twc 1796

8Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:16 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「Takao smiled wistfully as he watched her explore her new sight, and loosened his grasp on her waist as she did. It seemed as though she responded more to his words than his actions, thus prompting him to focus more on the former. His gaze remained locked on the eyes, his cold black staring into the warm red hues as he recalled his experiences with them. Hao burning down the Hidden Mist, his appearance again at the Gokage summit that would lead to three of the world’s leaders being murdered as a result of his call, and Tatsumaru’s rampage that destroyed large chunks of the village itself. He remarked that precious few of his interactions with the Uchiha bloodline had been pleasant, until now, but it did leave just a tinge of nervousness in him. Despair was a common theme among them, even integral to the activation of their bloodline in most cases, so much so that they had dubbed their ideal the Curse of Hatred. He wouldn’t mention it to Fuyuko if he didn’t have do, and silently prayed she wasn’t aware, for it was that ideal that operated in direct contrast to the Will of Fire that he believed was the root of the Uchiha’s vice.

“I can try to answer any questions you have about it. I know it’s a lot to take in right now.” He said as one hand retracted from her waist and moved to the hands in her lap, gently wrapping around them and giving them a reassuring squeeze.

“I do know quite a bit, both about the history of the Uchiha and the sharingan. Since you’ve only just activated it now, you might have a bit of trouble adjusting to some of the changes. As I understand it, your eyesight might get blurry, but it’ll go away.” Takao explained, hoping to dull any worry that might have come if she experienced the minor after-effects of the first activations.

“The sharingan increases your ability to perceive things as well, so it’s possible to overstress your body if you try to keep up with it before you adjust. It has five forms, and you’re on the first. As it gets stronger, you’ll be able to perceive things better, and you’ll be able to copy jutsu.” He continued, offering a crude rundown of what the activation of her sharingan meant.

“I’ll be by your side the entire time and help you in every way that I can. We’ll just take it one step at a time, okay?” His hand slowly curled around her’s and squeezed again as the corner of his mouth tugged upward in a faint smile.

TOTAL WC
+460

9Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:42 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Her eyes and ears fixated on Takao like they had been before ensuring that she doesn’t miss any bit of information from him. It was important, at least to her, to unravel this mystery about herself. Learning the truth of who she truly was. As the initial shock started to subside a little bit she started to feel a little bit excited. Her natural instincts and curiosity for exploration started to kick in and the child within her started to want to come out and ‘play’.

Despite her feeling her desires building up of wanting to learn everything, she did her best to contain herself and listen to his words. Her fingers prying the fingers from his cupping hand apart and sliding in between the cracks and interlocking them. It was pretty comforting to know that he was there able to guide her through her changes. Fuyuko couldn’t help but feel incredibly lucky to have him there with her as she went through the changes. She wasn’t sure how she would’ve handled this if she was all alone. Then again without him she wouldn’t have awoken them in the first place. So should she thank him? It was probably better not to thank him for what had happened during the night, even if that experience is what has gotten her to where she is now.

Fuyuko’s attention got piqued even more when Takao would start talking about the abilities of the Sharingan. It would probably proof to be useful later on in life. She was still somewhat planning on eventually overthrowing the village or at the very least challenge Ayakashi for her throne. Change the village hidden in the mist to something that she deemed would be better. A village that would steer clear from its dark bloody past instead of plummeting straight towards it.

However in her thoughts of getting excited about obtaining more power she was reminded of an old story. She was unsure where she had heard the story before, but it didn’t really matter too much where it originated from. She just had to confirm its legitimacy, but before that she had to at least thank him. “Thank you love, for helping me.” She said with a smile before it disappeared again.  Squeezing her interlocked fingers a little tighter as she started posing her question. “There is one thing… I’m not sure where I heard it or why I recall it now of all times. Funnily enough it’s about this as well… How to say it… Her eyes drifted about as she tried figuring out the words to use. There is this old tale or something, about darkness surrounding the clan. Do you know more about it? Should I refrain from tapping into the powers of ‘my’ clan to avoid that darkness?” It felt weird saying ‘my clan’ but she didn’t really have any other words for it, it is who she was now after all.

wc 500
twc 2296

10Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:52 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「”Of course. I’ll always be here for you.” He replied, tightening his hand as their fingers interlocked. Then, despite his worries that she might learn of the Curse of Hatred, it seemed like she already knew about it. At least in some capacity. He opted for the truth, as he had said the night prior he wouldn’t keep things from her anymore.

“It’s called the Curse of Hatred.” Takao said dryly, the gears in his brain turning at full capacity in an attempt to describe the ideal common to the Uchiha in a way that wouldn’t upset or worry again.

“The sharingan is considered to be a by-product of it. Uchiha are predisposed to love and affection by nature. When they lose what they love, or who they love, that love has the possibility to instantly turn to hatred. It leaves them thirsting for power, to either prove themselves, achieve their goals, do what they think is right…” Takao said, his gaze drifting off to the side in thought. In many ways, he could empathize with the Uchiha’s curse. Even the thought of losing those he loved-- his family, Fuyuko, or the village itself-- it was like a spark or ember in his gut. Like his body was preemptively reacting to it even though it hadn’t even happened.

“But sometimes, it can be a strong positive emotion as well, like… the desire to protect, or to reunite with a loved one.” He said, a faint smile growing on his face as he looked into her eyes.

“You’re a good person. I know you are. I don’t think you have to worry about succumbing to any kind of darkness. Besides, even if you do, which I’m sure you won’t, but if you did--” Takao said, reaching over to the nightstand beside her bed, where he left his pendant the night before. He held it between them, and smiled warmly down upon it. Even though it was a mere trinket, the weight of its meaning was heavy, and acted as the cornerstone of his morality. Shaped in the likeness of the monument that stood above the Konohagakure Cemetery, it acted as both a constant reminder that he was a carrier of the Will of Fire, as well as a reminder of those similar to he that had passed in their endeavours to uphold such a belief.

“You have me. I have the Will of Fire, so according to history I’m the perfect person to keep you in check.” He added as his gaze rose, a wide and toothy smile overtaking his visage as the hand that held his pendant rose to very lightly pinch the end of her nose.

“I’ll keep you on the right track. I promise.”」

TOTAL WC
+469

11Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:53 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Fuyuko listened intently to the information Takao gave about her ‘curse’ like she had been doing ever since waking up this morning. Her feelings about it went up and down throughout his explanation. The name was a little disheartening and the explanation of it sounded like it could be both good and bad at the same time. She liked the sound of being capable of extreme deep love, but the sound of that turning to hatred or blind rage was somewhat of a frightening thought. Losing herself in her feelings, turning a blind eye to what was right and giving into primal instincts… It was not a thought that she enjoyed.

After telling her about what it meant Takao did his best to reassure her that nothing bad would happen to her. That even if she would be on the brink of despair he would be right there, ready to take her back into the light. A gentle warm small of appreciation appeared on her face. It was genuine, she really appreciated the thought. However her mind had been made up. She wasn’t going to rely on her powers. Up until this point she had been holding up relatively alright, there was no need to change that. No need to risk being consumed by darkness.

She reached over and wrapped her arms around Takao and resting her head on his shoulder. “Thank you dear, I’ll be sure to remember that.” She said softly. Holding her hug for a couple of seconds before she pulled back. “I’ll also be there for you of course!” she said with determination on her face. She wasn’t the only one that needed help in this relationship, they needed each other. A sort of tension rising between the two of them as she was thinking about reaching in for a kiss before a low rumbling noise would disturb the mood. Her eyes grew small and a red hue exploded onto her face. Her stomach wanted attention. “… uhh… hmmm… maybe we should eat… something?” she said as she looked away at the ground embarrassed.

With or without him she would make her way over to the kitchen and prepare a meal for herself and Takao. A rather simple dish, although it might have been a little over the top for breakfast. It mattered little to her, she was craving it, so she was having it. She prepared a bowl of rice for both of them, little pieces of duck with a sweet sour sauce, a hard boiled egg and some steamed vegetables.

While making and serving the food Fuyuko tried her best to think of some conversation topic for the two of them, something that could possibly be interesting to talk about. There wasn’t a particular fun topic that came to mind so she decided to just throw the ball and see what would happen. “So Takao, has anything fun happened to you in the last couple of days… weeks? Perhaps seen something cool or something? Or maybe even did something cool?” Finishing her round of questions when she had gotten herself seated.

wc 521
twc 2817

12Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「Takao enjoyed the nearness of their bodies as she closed the minute gap between them and embraced him in a hug. His arms wrapped tightly around her and his head leaned onto her’s. He felt equal parts comforting for her and reassured by her, knowing that they would be there for each other. She had already done the latter, which meant it was his turn to do the former.

A delighted “Ohh” noise left his lips as his eyes rested upon the baroque breakfast she prepared, and smiled thankfully up at her. As she posed the topic of interesting happenings over the last few weeks or so, he took a moment to think, and enjoyed the breakfast she served in the meantime. After a pensive moment and a few mouthfuls of duck-garnished rice, he spoke his response.

“Well, all that stuff in the Wind Country was, uh… It was interesting. Some of it was cool.” He said, lightly spinning his utensil in the bowl as he poured more thought into the matter. It wasn’t the right time to bring up his darker escapades throughout the blighted sands-- not yet at least.

“Oh! My groin protector finally paid itself off. The Ice Princess tried to nuttap me, but I thought ahead.” Takao explained, the grin on his face and the light taps on his temple implied that he was a little too proud of himself for his forethought.

“Come to think of it, I ran into her a lot. At least… three times..? The first time was on the same assignment we happened to take independently of one another, then I ran into her again and helped her fight some weird… sand… creatures, and the last time we were assigned to stop some assassins.” He said, shrugging off their repeated encounters. He had teased Verdandi at the time for it, but thought little more on the matter and wrote it off as just an interesting coincidence.

“Otherwise, mm… I fought that snake lady they said was in on the Sunagakure attack right before I found you during the Inabayama battle. Wasn’t much to that, though… I burned her arm and she ran away.” He said, leaning his hand on his head.

“You’re actually the reason I showed up in the first place. I was watching the fight from a distance when I saw you, and then saw that snake woman coming up on the fight. It put a bad feeling in my gut, so…” He glanced up from the food and smiled at her, happy that his instincts had lead him true once again. She would have been fine in that battle without him-- perhaps even better off. He hadn’t quite shaken the thought that his intervention lead the Kumogakure shinobi to attack him, and as a result, she was injured. Not only had he dragged her into a battle that wasn’t hers, but he had failed to protect her. Black eyes slowly descended and settled upon the burns on her arm, and he pulled his gaze away after blatantly staring for a moment.

“How about you? Any cool stories lately?” He asked, his gaze now firmly on the food.」

TOTAL WC
+536

13Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:13 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Fuyuko slowly consumed the lavish meal she had prepared for the two of them as Takao was thinking about a reply to her questions. It had been a long time since she had had duck and thus she was savoring every moment of it. Her moment of enjoyment would eventually be interrupted by Takao who had just finished a few mouthfuls and would start his answer. Despite that it brought a smile to her face seeing how much he seemed to enjoy the meal.

Initially his reply put her off a little bit. Interesting… and cool…? Those were definitely not words that she would describe what had transpired in the sands of the land of wind. But perhaps he had seen or done things during that time, that could have those words used as a descriptor. They hadn’t seen each other almost throughout the entirety of it, only seeing each other near the end of the chapter.

The topic switched quickly. The new topic had completely taken her by surprise. As if she was being T-boned from a blind corner and it left her jaw dropping, revealing bits of duck and rice that were being chewed on just moments before. “Gr..gro… groin protector?” she finally managed to utter as she tripped over her own words by the weird idea of such a thing. “W-what do you mean? And who is this Ice Princess?” she asked after getting some of her composure back.

And just like that the topic switch back to that of the land of wind. This time however about the battle they both participated in. His smile said he was happy that he had shown up to the battle, to be able to aid her, but there was something about him. Maybe it was his gaze or just his natural body language, but something bothered him. She decided not to pursue it, at least not for the time being. They were having a lovely morning together, no need to ruin it now. She just smiled, tilted her head gently and said “I was and am glad you were there.

Of course the question would be thrown back at her and she had been trying to think of a reply while Takao was telling his story, but honestly. There wasn’t too much that she could think of having done. “Uuhhmmm… honestly not really. I’ve just mostly been doing some minor things. Like hauling goods and such between camps. I had looked at the missions that were available and… they just weren’t for me. I couldn’t get myself to do them. So I just helped in ways that didn’t require me to engage in actual combat.

As soon as she had finished saying that a memory popped into her mind. One that instantly put a red hue over her face. In an instant she grabbed the bowl of rice and started stuffing her face. There was no way she could tell him about that solo adventure.

After having finished stuffing herself, she brought back an old idea. “You remember saying you have to go back to the leaf? Well I’m ready to go whenever you want to go. I’ve finished everything that needed finishing, so I can pack and go whenever you want to. But when we go, there is one place I want to take you to before we leave this land of water.

wc 576
twc 3393

14Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:54 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「The sombre mood that had befall Takao melted away with a simple, wandering glance that washed across Fuyuko’s face. She seemed a bit flustered over his choice of words and rightfully so; he had been quite crass in his excitement regarding his investment being worthwhile. It had taken him a moment to really piece the puzzle together in his head which brought a red tinge to his cheeks. The topic of his genitalia hadn’t been one shared between them yet, even if it was just a passing comment, but it didn’t necessarily fluster him as much as he had been expecting either.

“Yeah, uhm...” He began.

“It protects my… You know.” Takao said, gesturing openly as if to have her fill in the blank that he left. Whatever silence might have followed afterwards would quickly be overtaken by him clearing his throat and continuing to answer her other inquiry.

“Verdandi is her name, I think. We were assigned to the same mission, and she didn’t see me come up behind her, so I scared her and she, uh… tried to hit me.” He sniffed once and rubbed just under his nose after finishing his equivocal explanation.

The conversation progressed to the Siege of Inabayama, and her comment brought a warm smile to his face. His hand slid across the table searching for Fuyuko’s, and his fingers would interlock with her’s if they found their mark. He didn’t say anything further on the matter, merely smiling warmly to her as she continued to speak, and offering her hand a light squeeze every so often. Her demeanour quickly changed as she finished speaking, and her face flushed red.

Takao’s head tilted as she preoccupied herself with eating. The reason for the change was far from obvious, and left him wondering if something had happened in the Wind Country that she was embarrassed about. His hand reached forward for her face and softly brushed a few stray strands of hand back behind her ear.

“Are you feeling alright? Your face is warm.” He said as his hand retracted and returned to the table. His worry for her was incessant.

Fuyuko finished eating fairly quickly and brought forth their plans to return to Konohagakure. Takao’s face lit up almost immediately, and his smile grew wide and toothy.

“Let’s go today then!” He said, scooting his chair closer to her.

“There’s so much I wanna show you-- you’re gonna love the village. It’s not nearly as gloomy as the Water Country-- I mean, not that there’s anything wrong with it, just… You know, it’s so bright and sunny all the time ‘cause the weather is really nice! And there’s lots of--...” Takao caught himself in the midst of his exciting rambling and cleared his throat. He chuckled lightly and leaned forward onto the table again, his head turned to face her.

“Sorry, I got too excited. Where do you wanna go first?”」

TOTAL WC
+503

15Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
It was not necessarily the general area that the topic talked about that made her so flustered, but more so that he actually had such an item. Why would you have such an item in the first place? Well it wasn’t for her to judge him, it probably served him well, judging from his reaction. However, most of his explanation as for why he needed it was lost upon her. All she heard was that Verdandi tried to touch his balls. The rest of his words fell on deaf ears as she started to fume a bit inside. They, herself and Verdandi, would need to have a word about it… just a 'friendly' chat… While she did her best to quickly hide any facial expressions that might have shown, she was sure Takao would’ve picked up on something at least.

Their hands interlocked as she talked about recent things that had happened to her, before pulling the hand away and quickly finishing off her food. So busy with eating Fuyuko hadn’t seen or realized that Takao had reached out for her face and brushed it gently, startling her and making her cough a little bit as a piece of rice went down the wrong hole. Once she was done coughing she replied. “Ye.. yeah everything is fine, don’t worry about it. Really, no need to worry okay?” she said tilting her head slightly. Her face returned to her food to get rid off it as quick as possible so that she could get out of the situation. She could never speak of that, not to him, not to anybody.

The next conversation topic had gotten Takao excited like a little child. He was almost like a child that was about to get his presents from Santa. Her head leaning in the palm of both of her hands as she just stared at him exploding in excitement. It put a big smile on her face and she chuckled along when he started to do so. “No need to apologize for that you dork. As to where we are going, that’s a secret, you’ll find out when we get there. It’ll only delay our arrival by like a day, maybe two. Seeing as it’s not particularly on route.” Fuyuko excused herself from the table as she grabbed the dishes and started to clean them. “You grab your things, when you’re done you can take over finish off the dishes while I grab my things?

When they had left had left the village walls Fuyuko couldn’t help but stretch and feel excited. “You know Takao, this will be the first time I’m going to leave the country. I’m a little bit nervous.” She said as she reached out for his hand to hold it while they were walking.

wc 477
twc 3870

16Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:02 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「As Takao’s misplaced gesture left Fuyuko in a fit of coughing, Takao’s hand slowly retreated and instead found a place to rest on the table nearby. Her response did little to convince him initially, however, a moment of consideration left him with the conclusion that he would respect her words. Considering their conversation the night prior, he could it harder to believe that she would hide something from him than the opposite.

A faint red hue and wide, toothy grin pulled the corners of his mouth into his cheeks as he listened to her playful beration, and declaration that their first destination would be a secret detour lasting a day or two. His head found its way to briefly rest in his hand, tilted slightly so that his hair fell over his right eye.

“A whole day or two, huh?” He mused aloud while his eyes wandered down to her bottom as she excused herself from the table and moved toward the kitchen. His roving gaze settled and lingered for a moment until he realized he’d been staring, and the earlier tinge of colour brought shade back to his face. He stood from the table, pushed his chair in, and migrated over to the kitchen on his way to pack his belongings.

“I’ll only be a minute,” He whispered into her ear as he bent forward behind her. Before he pulled away, he pecked her lightly on the cheek. He wandered off to the bedroom to collect the belongings left behind, which took precious little time. Takao dressed in the standard-issue undergarments for Jōnin and retrieved the roll of bandages from his vest pocket. He wrapped the cloth around his right arm and gathered the remainder of his belongings, which were quickly sealed away in the bandages. Afterwards, he grabbed his vest by the collar and returned to the kitchen, where he set the vest down and took over cleaning while Fuyuko went and did the same.

When the kitchen was clean and Fuyuko had returned, Takao retrieved Asuka and the pair departed from the house. His bird was released and took to the skies, constantly circling above the pair as they walked hand-in-hand.

“It's fun! I actually love travelling,” Takao said in response.

“Up until recently, I hadn’t really had much of an opportunity to do it. My trip here is the first sort of... "vacation" that I've taken. I sure am glad that I did, though.” He said with a warm smile, squeezing her hand slightly as they walked.

“So, can I get a hint for this mystery detour?”」

TOTAL WC
+442

17Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
She had only been cleaning for what felt like a short minute before Takao already returned to the room with everything packed. He was either really, really eager to get back to his village or he just had that little to pack. Perhaps it was a bit of both, or perhaps it took longer but her head was too far into the clouds to notice, it didn’t really matter. With that she handed over the cleaning gear and headed off to her room to pack her own things, but before that she quickly sneaked a kiss in on his cheek, just like he had done just a bit ago.

Fuyuko took her time grabbing her things though. It made her feel somewhat emotional as she was packing her things, most if it being sealed away in scrolls. Being able to do that really was a useful skill, allowed for light travel and on top of that being able to take way more stuff on her journeys. After having stored everything she wanted to take with her she just stood there in the middle of the room, looking around what seemed like a barren room. A room that was holding so much just a couple of minutes ago seemed completely empty now. Fixing the sheets on her bed one final time before she finally stepped outside and closed the door behind herself. And with that, the two of them departed and left the village hidden in mist behind them.

The reason she was leaving wasn’t only because she wanted to stay together with Takao. It was also because she needed a break from this place, this atmosphere. Things have happened over the course of her becoming a full-fledged genin and reaching the rank of special jounin, even attaining ANBU status. This place was dark and it was starting to slowly consume her so she needed a break from it.

Squeezing Takao’s hand tightly as she responded. “I’m sure it’ll be loads of fun with you around!

A hint huh…” she spoke softly as her index finger from her other hand reached for her lips and gently tapped it. A clear indicator of her thinking about the matter. “Well… how about… meeting people?” It was probably already too much of a hint, but she couldn’t really think of anything else.

She would leave some time for him to guess if he wanted to, but after some time she would change the direction of the conversation completely. “Hey Takao… I.. I wanted to ask this, this morning. But it didn’t seem like the right time. I don’t think it will ever be the right time, but that was at least the wrong time. So I’m going to ask it now. Why were we or… you… attacked during that event?” She paused a bit before adding more onto it. “I don’t remember much of it, it’s mostly a vague blur to me, but all I remember is them being very ‘obsessed’ with you.

wc 511
twc 4381

18Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「”Meeting people?” Takao parroted. His eyes wandered upward in thought, considering the options of what she hinted at. His train of thought slowly rolled out of the station and arrived at the conclusion that they would be passing through a town on the way back. Towns had people and would have the facilities for them to stay for a day or two, thus it made sense to him. The reason for the detour escaped him, but he was sure that whatever the reason was, it held some significant importance to Fuyuko.

"I think I've got an idea of where we're headed." He said quite confidently.

She went on to change the tone of the conversation and shift it back to the fight that had transpired not too long ago when the pair of them had been attacked during the siege of Inabayama. He had figured it would only be a matter of time before it was brought up, although he had wanted to be the one to bring it up.

”Well,” He drew in a slow breath and mulled over how to relay his answer. The night prior had ensured that he would only speak the truth, but wording and phrasing were still important.

“I was defending an Iwagakure forward base when four Kumogakure shinobi approached. I told them to turn back, they attacked instead, and I ended up taking one of them into custody after the fight for questioning. The woman that attacked us was there as well. I had him healed up after, and he wasn’t mistreated.” Takao explained. He swung the vest he carried in his offhand over his shoulder, opting to simply carry the garment rather than wear it properly.

“She seems to have confused that with “kidnapping”. If she hadn’t attacked outright, I would’ve been open to negotiations, but… I’m not sure she was all there in the head. Might’ve been one of Hastur’s fanatics, or belligerent at the very least.” He said with a shrug. He knew so little about either of the pair that attacked them that it was difficult to nail down exactly what their motives were. After all, they had attacked the Iwagakure forward base, and they had been the ones to attack regardless of Takao’s initial offer for them to retreat. They were there to kill what would’ve been innocent people, even if it had all been a ruse to lure them there in the first place. In the lawless wastelands that were the blighted sands, entrapment was perhaps one of the lesser crimes one could commit.

“He’ll be released soon without a scratch on him, so it’ll all be sorted before long, but…” His words began to trail off as his gaze wandered over to her, and his grasp on her hand tightened.

“I’m sorry I got you involved… and hurt.” His breath escaped as a sigh, and his steps forward brought him a little closer to her, so that their arms were brushing up against one another.」

TOTAL WC
+512

19Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:14 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Ohh…” was all that would initially roll off of her tongue. The reason for it all was not in particular something she had expected, however, at the same time it shouldn’t have come as much of a surprise. Capturing and interrogating enemies was just part of a shinobi’s life. If they could hold information obviously one would try to extract that information. Because whatever might be lingering in their head, could be very valuable to the extractor.

It was also rather logical to Fuyuko that someone would try to retrieve their lost comrade. From there Fuyuko extrapolated that she had either just become collateral damage in that scenario or maybe they were on a sort of vendetta. Because Takao had ended up with one of them, they would just take one of his.

Takao’s final words didn’t come as much of a surprise to her either. He was, or rather is, a very caring person. She moved his arm more towards the middle of her chest, now resting between her boobs with her other arm clinging onto it as well now. Further she had also started to walk closer next to him, finishing it off with her head resting against his arm. “Don’t apologize silly, I know you didn’t want it to happen either, nor that you did it intentionally. Besides didn’t you say you came to protect me, how were you supposed to know they were going to be there? Everything turned out fine, that’s what matters.

The rest of the way was mostly talking about random topics from her end. There wasn’t really a particular topic that came to mind from her end that held any sort of relevance.

Eventually the two of them would break the forest line and enter a big open field with a lot of farmland and a single farm in the middle. Just like the last time she was here, before she was heading out to the chuunin exams, her eyes brightened up, she was back at her parents’ home. “We’re here” she said to Takao, before running off. Fuyuko was running like a little girl that was about to get her christmas present, until she would tackle her dad like last time. “What the hell is happening?” the man yelled. “I’m home dad” she replied back. The man laughed while replying back. “You never were like a normal kid, do you know that? Welcome home”. If Takao had followed her she would follow it up with "Dad this is Takao, my boyfriend, Takao this is my dad".

wc 436
twc 4817

20Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:20 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「A wistful smile crossed Takao’s face as her simple response lulled from her tongue. His hand tightened and his thumb rubbed small circles across her’s as they walked, and as she the wistfulness of his smile melted away in favour of a warmer expression. The way she clung to his arm and leaned against him made his chest flutter, although the sensation that he had previously ascribed to embarrassment seemed different. He felt warm, but not nervous-- cozy, even. Perhaps he was growing comfortable with this sort of thing, although his arm’s position nestled between her breasts was certainly exciting and left his cheeks warm and fuzzy. She offered a few reassuring words that did little to quell the guilt in his chest, but were appreciated nonetheless. Takao leaned down as they walked and kissed the top of her head before straightening his posture.

“I love you, Fuyu. I promise I’ll protect you better.” He said, fully aware that they had both left with their lives, but not unscathed. His actions had brought her into a dangerous situation she had no business being involved in, and those actions of his had brought harm to her twice. As his gaze settled on her clinging to his arm, had steeled his resolve; he would he better, for her.

As they approached the opening, Takao’s head tilted. When Fuyuko had explained that their detour would involve meeting people, a remote farm in the isolated Land of Water countryside was not what he was expecting. Large fields of farmland encircled a single farmhouse that stood in the middle, not unlike the long stretches of farmland that littered the Land of Fire’s countryside. Fuyuko lead him down the path closer to the farmhouse, which certainly had his curiousity piqued. It reached a head when she tore away from him and ran like an excited child toward the house. He laughed at first and slowly followed after her, still unsure of what they were doing there until his ears twitched and caught wind of the conversation she had with the man she tackled.

Dad-... Dad?!” His body stiffened like a board as he finally realized what he’d misinterpreted. “I guess we are at the point where we’d be meeting parents, but… shit.

Takao rigidly approached just as Fuyuko began her interaction; his tense jaw made his uneasy smile look especially anxious, and his furrowed brows only accentuated his surprised expression further. His wide-eyed gaze briefly shifted to Fuyuko and lingered for barely a second before snapping back to the man. One hard swallow later had Takao removing the glove from his right hand and extending it out toward the man, whom Fuyuko had only just identified as her father.

“Uh-- It’s nice to meet you, Sir!” He said, wholly unprepared for the interaction but making the best out of it. This was a first impression he couldn’t botch. 」

TOTAL WC
+493

21Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
This particular thought hadn’t crossed Fuyuko’s mind. The thought that this might have caught Takao completely off-guard. Perhaps it didn’t pop up for her because of what he had said before. He did say after all that he had an idea where the two of them were going. On top of that, in her eyes, the hint that she presented to him made it extremely obvious where they were heading. However seeing and watching Takao be almost as stiff as a stick made it clear as day, it was unexpected for him, as if he had just been sucker punched. Their extremely brief eye contact was the confirmation for that. She’d have to apologize to him once they had some alone time together or when they would continue on their path back to the village hidden in the leaf.

However for the time being, Fuyuko was unable to contain herself. She hadn’t seen her mom in a long time either and just couldn’t wait to see her either. And so she ran towards the house with the same speed she had just ran towards her dad. In the meantime her dad would strike a small conversation with Takao. He gladly accepted Takao’s extended hand and gave a firm handshake in return, Takao could be surprised by the grip and strength in the shake seeing as her father was well into his 60’s. “It’s a pleasure to meet you son, you can just call me dad if you like.” He said with a laugh and a pat to the back before slowly making his way over to the house as well.

By the time the two of them would reach the house they’d be greeted by Fuyuko and her mom, welcoming them to the house. “Mom this is Takao, Takao this is my mother” she said with a smile on her face. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Takao, thank you for taking care of my daughter.” She replied as she bowed. “Now hurry up all of you, let’s go inside and have lunch” she followed up after raising herself from her bow.

Fuyuko showed Takao the way and got them seated in the living room with her dad, waiting for her mother to put everything on the table. Fuyuko mostly just shared her adventures with her dad, how the exams went and her progression from Chuunin to Special Jounin. This would continue until everyone had taken a seat around the kotatsu. Fuyuko and her dad thanked her mother for the meal and would start eating or at least she would try. The food was right in front of her and while normally her mouth would be watering, it was bone dry. A single question had been grinding her gears all day.  “Mom… Dad… who... who am I? Where am I from?” she asked with a soft spoken voice as she stared at the food in her hand.

wc 500
twc 5317

22Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「The initial shock of the unexpected meeting slowly melted away, warmed by the cordial demeanour of Fuyuko’s father. They exchanged a firm hand-shake and Takao maintained eye contact, despite his lack of preparation. His hand retracted and removed the other glove from his hand, tucking both into his back pocket.

Takao swallowed hard when her father offered for him to call him “dad”; it was a term he hadn’t used in reference to another for nearly a decade. It carried connotations with it that he couldn’t describe as pleasant, which left him rigid to the idea, however, he forced a smile and nodded firmly. His personal strife would not find its way into his first meeting of her parents-- or ever if he could help it.

As Fuyuko ran off to greet her mother, Takao engaged in casual introductory conversation with her father on their way to catch up. Their chosen topics were brief and simple; Takao complimented the farm, her Father indulged his comments with smalltalk about the harvest, and before the pair knew it they had joined Fuyuko and her mother at the house. His smile warmed considerably as he was greeted by her, seemingly more immediately comfortable around the maternal figure.

“The pleasure is mine, ma’am.” He bowed his head to her as she did to him. Takao straightened at the mention of lunch and followed the trio inside, leaving his boots neatly at the genkan before proceeding beyond the entryway. Seated at the kotatsu, Takao remained silent as Fuyuko shared her most recent experiences with her parents. The warm smile persisted as he watched her speak and chimed in when appropriate, or responding if the topic shifted in his direction at all.

The meal was served by her mother and they began to eat, however, the silence that would befall their meal was interrupted by Fuyuko’s inquiry. He slowly lowered his utensils and moved his hand beneath the kotatsu to lightly squeeze her thigh, in a wordless attempt at reassurance.

“If I could add some context--” He began, looking to Fuyuko for approval before he continued. If she denied him, he would fall silent and allow the conversation to proceed. But, if allowed, he would continue.

“Last night, Fuyuko’s Sharingan was awoken. She didn’t know that she had Uchiha blood.” He said, hoping to help narrow down the response about her identity. His mind briefly began scanning through various scenarios; perhaps they were attempting to protect her from the Curse of Hatred if they knew about it. Or perhaps they might have simply been disconnected from their bloodline and they didn’t know themselves. Maybe her mother had been unfaithful, although that thought was metaphorically thrown out fairly quickly and would certainly not see the light from his lips. Lastly, he mused over the possibility that if they did know about the Curse of Hatred, they would inquire about the circumstances of her Sharingan’s awakening. The possibility had opened a pit in his stomach, and the hand on her thigh quickly became an attempt at reassuring himself.」

TOTAL WC
+520

23Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Fuyuko looked up to Takao as he spoke up and she simply just gave a slight nod in his direction. His hand on her thigh was also reassuring and her own hand slipped underneath the table and placed itself on top of his. It wasn’t much that Takao added, but it was probably more than enough for her parents to understand what would be going on here.

Silence fell on the room for a little bit before her father would speak up. “You aren’t officially our daughter. What I mean is that, you weren’t made by us, but we definitely view you as our daughter. Fuyuko, don’t for one second think we don’t think of you as anything else but our daughter. When you were only a few weeks old a distant relative from mine showed up at our door. I don’t know how they found us, but they did and told us to protect you at all cost. All I’m aware of is that somewhere in the family tree I am related to the blood of the Uchiha. Which is probably how and why you ended up having it.” A short silence followed up before they would continue talking. “We maybe should’ve said something to you about your origin, but we also felt like there wasn’t a need for it. Your father and I had decided that it wouldn’t matter much, we never heard anything from the family of your father’s side and his relationship with his family is far from great. So we thought it was just better to keep you safe here with us. Because we also don’t know the reason why they dropped you off with us in the first place. We did what we thought would have the best chance of keeping you safe. We did it because we love you. Please forgive us dear.

Fuyuko listened patiently to the story her parents presented and when they apologized at the end she couldn’t help but respond quickly. “You don’t have to apologize! Of course I love you too! You are my parents and nothing will change that. You just did what you thought was best and I can’t fault you for that! I was just initially afraid you were….. I don’t even know anymore, but I am glad I know now.” She said with a small faint smile on her face before starting to eat but just after her stomach made some noise, protesting that it was fed. As she was eating Fuyuko did make sure however that the conversation that were had weren’t much about her personally. She wanted more time to think about the things that were said. While her response was genuine, she wasn’t sure how she felt about the whole thing and would need some time to process it all.

While initially she wanted to stay at least one night in the house of her parents, now she just wanted to continue on with her journey, keep heading towards Konoha. She would suggest so when they had finished lunch and the two of them were alone for a moment. She would bring it to her parents in a way where it sounded they were time pressured, and that she made Takao give in for the slight detour. This so that it wouldn’t appear that she didn’t want to be there any longer.

wc 581
twc 5898

24Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:56 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank

「Takao remained entirely silent for the duration of her parent’s explanation. As it drew on, his hand slowly turned and intertwined his fingers with her’s. Their revelation had been far from what he expected; as much as he hated to think it, the notion of an unfaithful partner seemed the most likely to him at the time. The possibility of adoption had been entirely glossed over in his head but seemed to be one of the more innocent explanations. Perhaps a tad unpleasant, but innocent all the same.

When their meal resumed and Takao noted that Fuyuko seemed to want to keep the topic off herself, he took the initiative to engage with her parents. He complimented the house, asked various questions about them, and answered any questions they might have directed toward him. He told them bits about his occupation as an Academy Teacher and about life in the Hidden Leaf; any topic that came to mind that might’ve kept things from drifting onto Fuyuko.

When her parents briefly departed after the meal and Fuyuko brought forward her desire to continue on their way to Konoha, she was met with a warm smile and nod. He had figured the content of their meeting would leave her needing to process the information, and the pair were back on the road after she explained their time-pressured predicament and Takao thanked them for the meal and meeting them.

As they walked, Takao reclaimed her hand in his, and filled any silence that might have befallen them en route with talk about Konohagakure. He was especially zealous about the various festivals that kept the village in nigh incessant celebration. Takao’s interest in his personal favourite, the Quarrel festival, was inexhaustible.

The crisp morning had turned to warm afternoon at her parent’s house, and then cooled back down again into a comfortable evening. The setting sun cast a warm, orange glow over the landscape as the pair walked. With conversation to pass the time, Takao hardly noticed that they had crossed over several of the Water Country’s bridges until they stood at the foot of the last before reaching the mainland. It connected the Land of Water to the Land of Tea and was quite long in comparison to the others, but it was not crossing open water that Takao found daunting. As they progressed across the bridge, Takao’s eyes narrowed at a distant blur. The closer they drew, the faster his heart began to beat in anticipation. The slight tinge of fear made the hair on his neck stand upright and his grip on Fuyuko’s hand tightened.

He was here.

Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] H1bcTdZ

Takao swallowed hard as beads of sweat formed on his forehead, and his pace reached a gradual halt. Waddling barely 10-meters away was a gaggle of suspiciously mallard-looking geese, whose overbearing goose presence prevented Takao from moving any further. A slight tremour cascaded down his spine, resulting in a faint tremble in the hand that held Fuyuko’s.

“U-uh… F-Fuyuko, maybe we should go back and find a… uh… another way around.” He said with a shaky voice as his expression twisted into a visibly disturbed mien, clearly upset by the gathering of threatening waterfowl.

As soon as he spoke, the gaze of the most prominent of the waterfowl snapped over and locked gazes with Takao, who stiffened like a board and began to nervously sweat more profusely than before.」

TOTAL WC
+580

25Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Empty Re: Learning the Truth [Takao | Private] Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:11 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
When the pair resumed their journey Fuyuko and they had lost sight of her parents’ house she quickly thanked Takao for picking up on signs. Helping her stirring the conversation away from her and instead have it be about other subjects. It was also nice to see her parents get along well with Takao, it made her feel not as bad anymore about watching him act like a robot that was trying to integrate with society. It was also nice of him to interrupt any potential moment where her mind could drift off and think about the event that just occurred. The stories that Takao shared were intriguing and Fuyuko would ask questions about anything that she wanted more information about. From the stories that he told she gathered that the village hidden in the leaf was a lot more cheerful and happy. The streets filled with laughter and joy instead of the eerie silence and depression that loomed over the village hidden in the mist.

Before she had realized the sun had traveled all over their head and was ready to set underneath the horizon again. The cool ocean breeze that passed by felt refreshing. It was probably one of the few things she would miss, the smell and feeling of the ocean. The hidden leaf was after all not as close to the ocean as the hidden mist.

As they walked on the bridge Fuyuko could see a pair of geese sitting on the side of the bridge and she found it somewhat of a beautiful sight. However at the same time she could feel the grip of Takao’s hand tighten. Her head turning towards him and all she could see was distress plastered all over his face. It confused Fuyuko, was Takao perhaps scared of geese? It made her chuckle internally a little bit. There was this muscular strong man with whom she had fallen madly in love with, who appeared to be afraid of a cute and innocent animal such as a geese. The words that he spoke next confirmed the conclusion she had just made. “Takao… you do realize that this is the only way by foot right? Also, there’s nothing to worry about it, here watch this.” She said as she let go of his hand and made her way over to the geese.

As she got within a meter or two of the geese she started extending her hand out towards the geese that seemed fixated on Takao. They didn’t seem fazed at all by her approach, the other geese that were surrounding it made way for her. Eventually she would’ve inched close enough and started stroking the top of his head and down his neck. It’s stoic stare did not get interrupted by the pats they received from Fuyuko. So Fuyuko went a step further slowly moving a single arm underneath it’s body and another over it’s body. With her arms firmly wrapped around it’s body she stood back up and lifted the geese from the ground. “Look there’s nothing wrong at all. If anything he seems to really like you, he can't take his eyes off of you. Maybe you should just pet it.” Fuyuko said as she looked happily back at Takao whilst slowly making her way back over to Takao.

wc 561
twc 6459

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.