You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The winds blew along the shores as he looked out towards the ocean. Cold blue eyes staring for miles as he stood there unmoved by what was soon to happen. His two swords on his back as they had a unique shine to them as his other three swords laid scattered in the sands. He needed to know something which had never seemed to bother him before, but he needed to learn of the truth now. Drawing on that which came to him, the very reason he was training, the very reason he was here. He could not make sense of the memories that had begun to return to him. There was one man who may know the answers to these memories. The fragments etched deep within his mind as he then looked to the sky. He sent the message in secret to the one man who might know the truth. The leader of the Osada clan and the one man who could explain to him why things were the way the are now. His mind was somewhat shaky as he stood there the nervousness building up as he went deep into thought.

***Memories***
"You are the strongest of our clan with that power we could take over the village, right now Seven Bells has begun something that will lead to the end of this age. Then when the time is right we will all rise up to over throw the tyranical rule of the four houses. The Aisu clan planted their seeds in the top ranks of the village, abusing their powers and taking over. You see we did not train you to serve this village, we trained you to one day rule this village. You must give up this illusion that the nation actually cares about us, we are just tools for them to use as they see fit. Have you ever met our current Kage, Osada Sero will fall because they have abused their power. It may not be something you understand now, but one day you will learn that this is not the way we do things. Yuzuroku is a fool to believe in peace or joint rule within the village. You may think you are doing the right thing being a puppet carrying the twin blades but you are no match for me. Accept your fate and join me so that we may rule together." The man finally stopped talking as the cold eyes of the young Ren stared back at him not moving in the slightest as he slowly drew both blades. Then a woman chose to spoke.

" Ren do not be like that I am your mother, i gave you life what did that village give you? They gave you nothing we are the ones who trained you in the true arts of our clan. We showed you and gave you everything you needed, why raise your sword towards your own family". As he stood there a tear slowly slipped down from his eyes as he looked at her then finally said.

"You gave me life only to put that seal on me, the seal of our clan that was not meant to be given to anyone. You made me have to suffer with that this whole time while lying to me. You are not my family and you will never be important to me. Accept your fate like i accept mine. To make sure all of you do not leave here alive to take away everyone that is important to me again."

In a rage he focused his energy into his first blade then released a clone which held the other blade. The battle would begin as the man who jumped in first on to the battlefield was an unknown member of the Osada clan.

***MemoriesEnd***

He sent a message to the man and was waiting patiently as his aura seemed to have a large amount of killing intent. He did not understand any of it as he knew the time was drawing near when he would have to face the truth, that he would need to reveal that which was hidden from him. The fate of his destiny and the true meaning behind Suijinou.

Training Words = 701

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
~It was time that he clean up..

Wolfgang stood in front of his mirrior inside the Osada compound, This was the day he was to be offically named the leader of the Osada clan, though he had been the leader for a good while now in practice, it was long past time for him to stand in front of the rest of the clan and claim the position, though in all honesty he saw no point to it, the elder of the village had urged him to, so he really had no other choice then to do it, and the elder has politly told him that he looked slightly ''Ragged and Shaggy'' which Wolfgang took as saying he needed to shave and get a haircut, it was funny, in his old days he was so Violent that he would have killed the old fool for trying to tell him something that he didnt want to hear but now he took the advice and went off like a lapdog to go and shave, it was almost as if he was peaceful now, he was slowly changing, and it was making others like him more...

He grabbed the straight razor off of his shelf and started to shave at his now shaggy blue beard, the razor shaving right down to the skin, clearing away the blue bushel of hair and revealing the soft white skin of his face, he kept on shaving, his sink full of the dark blue hair by the end of it, he looked up at the mirror and almost spit, he looked terrrible without a beard, at least with his head hair, which finally gave him the inclination to grab his scissors and start chopping, sending more mats of the hair on the floor and making his head of hair a short mess of mismatched hair, he then fetched his shaving cream and razor once again, shaving that down to the skin, he turned before he could get a good look and grabbed his sunglasses and placed them over his eyes, he then turned back to the mirror and gasped as he saw his old form, the bald head and face, the black glasses hiding his dark silver eyes that were flecked with white, the tattoo of the broken skull and brain covering his cranium, the skeltel face on his gaunt cheeks and chin and forehead...he had fears that his appearance would affect him...he was right...

As he looked in the mirror he remembered his name...his real name, the one his parents had gave him...Miho, The Unwanted Child, literally what his name meant, but now he was wanted, the name meant nothing anymore, his name couldnt be blame any more, it was now...His Name as he looked in the mirror he said to himself...My Name...Is Miho Osada, Wolfgang is Dead, he is no more, Miho... He turned as a fellow member of the clan ushered his out to the ceremony, he walked out, wearing a dark Purple Kimono, though his Anbu Armor still underneath it , he was always vigilant, He walked out and proclamed his loyalty, the crowd Of Osada cheered and clapped as the ceremony finished, all together it took 15 minutes, he walked off the stage as a Chuunin of the clan ran up and handed him a letter, it had the Yuzu seal on it, he only knew on Yuzu...and that was Ren..the one who chopped his lizards face all that time ago...he popped the seal and read...

He showed up where the young kid wanted to be met, He saw him standing there, almost sullen, it often seemed that way, he walked quietly due to his Anbu armour, he stepped forward and stopped 15 feet from the kid, though he knew that he was Jounin he would treat him the same as he ever would, at the moment he was wearing a dark purple trench coat over his Anbu armour, on his feet he wore black boots, on his hands he wore fingerless gloves made of Leather. He called out in a deep rumbling voice, Ren...you called the Leader of the Osada clan and im here, its been a while, you are higher ranked then even i, aha, now right to the point what is it you are looking for ? He knew that there was something afoot, though what this kid wanted was something inportant, being the clan head he knew a lot of important things, he wasnt going to give away more then he was asked...He had already talked to this kids father today...

779 Wc

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He turned his head slowly to face him. The look in Ren's eyes was unlike the usual as well as an intense sense of urgency as he spoke to him very slowly. The waves crashed against the shore line and the shore itself had been deserted as only a fool would stay around for what was destined to happen. The wind grew silent as the birds all flew away while in the distance pirates who had come to invade the land, turned back as their lookouts began screaming that they should retreat now. The ocean was empty and the sun was not as bright as it should have been. He then drew both his swords to his sides and spoke to him again so that it could be heard "Your clan was there that time"

***memories***
The man stood before Ren and began his attack summoning a fire breathing serpent as it rushed towards him. Ren easily parried it out of the way with his blade as he attempted to stab his opponent who appeared to be an acidic mist clone the burning touched his hand slightly as jumped back. " why are you helping him, you are not from our clan so why do you care? ". The shinobi laughed before speaking back to him as he summoned two more serpents one the size of a small house and another the side of his hand. He then replied with a grin on his face. "The power and the money, you think i feel good being in this stupid clan which has kids and punks taking over. Juro had it right with selling the swords and Sero that good for nothing wants to fix their village. The Osada clan is the strongest of all the houses, but it looks like thanks to Seven Bells the Aisu will be put in charge. With the Aisu in charge i am sure this village will fall to ashes in a week, not to mention i will be able to sell off that other brat. Making me look so weak as they think his better than me, he does not even know i exist and the clan forgot about me." as all the talking continued the first serpent breathed a giant fireball at Ren who countered with a whirling shield of water followed by a water dragon jutsu that all but broke the beast as it took a direct hit to its mouth swallowing the water and drowning. The enemy shinobi laughed and just said, "I guess i will need to replace that garbage with a new summons now. Go my precious and kill him slowly"

Things began to heat up as the man known as his father began preparing a counter jutsu while the woman who was Ren's mother dashed behind him with a swift slash of her scythe. Ren countered by ducking under and kicking her away hard before throwing an explosive tag attached to a kunai. She did not have enough time and took the explosion nearly losing her arm which was half dangling from the damage to the bone. As she screamed the other members of the force were retreating, while the man who had blatantly betrayed his own clan for power and money stood.

Ren looked focused and never trusted the Osada deep down inside.

***memoriesbreak***

"Tell me the truth before i beat it out of you" as he faced his sword towards the Osada clan leader.

Training Words = 578 + 701 = 1279

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Something was wrong with this kid, he wasnt as Miho remembered, back when he fought Oomi and this runt had saved her ass, though right now he was angry, though why at him was why he was curious,He didnt even flinch at the vorpal blades that were pointed at him, Now, what truth do you wish to know? there are many truths i know i dont have the time to tell you all of them, and move that blade or there will be some trouble Miho then gave the kid a bone chilling smile, Mihos hand slowly moved towards his face, it took the black sun glasses off and revealed his silver grey eyes, the small pupils the size of pin points, this was a act to test this kid, he had to prove his resolve...Now dont make me go back to my past now, just...just relax, neither of us want Wolfgang here do we ahaha... after that he just stared at the kid with maniacs face, it was easy for him to do since he used to do it normally, but his speech made him remember the meeting with the kids father...
Hello Wolfgang Osada, I am of the Yuzu clan, i have need of your clan and of you Mihos face was stone, he knew not this man and didnt mean to meet him, but it was not a choice now, so he answered back to this man in a low voice, barely a whisper, a sound akin to a quiet rumble, Why would i want to help you, what would i gain from helping, what would my clan? and even better...what do you wish for me to help you with The man smiled at him and explained that he wanted to take over the village, mainly the aisu clan, and that he already had many people helping him, he also repetitively described his hate of the Aisu and their secret jutsu he later talked of staging a Coup to the Yuzu clan itself, since the current leader was stupid and peaceful, at that Miho Stood up from his desk and looked the man directly in the eyes staring him directly into his pupils, seeing the intent of the man, he knew not his name or his intent in truth but he had to keep his options open, so he stood up and shook the hand of this man, saying, Ill think about it, My name is Miho Osada, i will write back to you with my answer
Back in reality he still stared at the little Jounin...checking him measure...

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead

The man did not seem to even care that his life was being somewhat threatened in order to learn the truth. If only he could understand what was really going on this very moment. He gave the young Ren a bone chilling or more like creepy to the core smile, as he requested that Ren not only lower his blade, but that there were many truths and that he had to be more specific. The man did something unexpected and removed his glasses as Ren's eyes became more focused as he looked carefully at him. He found the bald head a bit distracting and wondered for a moment if this man was born this way. Things did not go according to plan and there was something he could not figure out. This man had hurt Oomi, tried to fight near his favourite noodle shop that he works at and was now part of some scheme against his village.

***Memories***
"Ren, when you were born your mother and father were just ordinary shinobi. They did not care about our village or anything but each other. Then when you turned four you showed the ability to use our clan's most sacred of techniques. Realizing this your parents chose to have your power sealed away for your own safety. Then they met with a man from the Osada clan who promised them a deal. He told them how the Yuzu clan could reach a position of power while removing the Aisu clan from the village. I was against it so your parents became exiles from our village, they were to never be killed but imprisoned if they ever returned. This is the reason why you have to get out of bed and take your bath!" His grandmother shouted at him as he remained stubborn. "Why do i have to start going to the academy, i want to stay here with you" His grandmother sighed as she then spoke to him more calmly. "You see you have to serve the village of Kirigakure thanks to a pact between our clan and the main houses of Kirigakure." He looked more curiously at her then asked. " There are four of them right O..sa..da.. and ice and" The old woman laughed then said "Yes there are four they are the Osada clan who have a strange burning technique, the Aisu not ice clan who can freeze water into ice which looks beautiful like that Ice Prism we have in the one pond, then we have the Hoshigake clan which are just a bunch of shark people and finally we have the Kaguya clan which if i remember they got some secret technique that makes weapons. You see though there is another clan you might like to meet we have someone from the Hozuki clan coming over tomorrow would you like to meet her." He pouted and looked off to the side. "Sure, as long as I get to skip my bath" His grandmother got mad and through him into the bath with his clothes on and then whispered just barely heard by the young Ren. "I wish there was another way"

***MemoriesBreak***

"Your clan was trying to over throw their own members from leading the village, just so you could destroy the Aisu with Seven Bells. I would like to know why you people did not stop your own clan members from doing what they did. They were traitors and you probably are all traitors!!"
He through his kunai straight for Wolfgangs shiny bald spot. His memories were coming back to him in pieces and he could not understand any of it. He was lost and confused as he was now about to do something which he should not be doing. Fighting with someone who may not even know or be involved with what could have just been a handful of people. Things could not get much worse as the world around him seemed to be changing into a world of lies.

Training Words = 1279 + 669 = 1948
Chakra = 320/320

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"Your clan was trying to over throw their own members from leading the village, just so you could destroy the Aisu with Seven Bells. I would like to know why you people did not stop your own clan members from doing what they did. They were traitors and you probably are all traitors!!" The little kid speiled on and on, and suddenly there was a kunai being launched at his head, he threw a senbon and caused them to clash in mid air an fall, the kunai that was thrown at him was aimed at his head, that meant that this kid was aiming to kill him, that meant this was about the coup.

Inner Thoughts
I used to do this for the fun of it...thoiugh i do enjoy this, its not the same anymore, i no longer strive to see this kids blood, i used to, this exact kid ha tried to kill my summon, its funny how im not still mad at him, i shoudl be in my old mind set, but now i would be content with just talking, but now is not the time for talking i know that, now is the time for action...

After the deflection of the senbon and kunai Miho started to speak again, Ahh this is starting to make some sense, but before i even choose...i will have to see...your conviction During his words he reached back and pulled more senbon out, three in each hand, he then threw the first at the chest of the little kid, and then whether he dodged the or not he woul then throw the other 3 at him wherever he may be, this time aiming for his upper shoulders, then almost graceful Miho would jump a few meters back and stare the kid in the eyes while he reacted, he needed to see whose cause was more just, whose cause was true and correct, this was going to be his first choice as the clan head and he wasnt going to mess it up, he was going to choose correctly in the only way he knew how...

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He deflected the kunai easily with the use of Senbon and began speaking to Ren, it was strange that on other occasions Wolfgang was the crazy one and Ren was the calm one but it seemed reversed today. The balance of nature was out of touch and things were not going according to any single plan.

"Ahh this is starting to make some sense, but before i even choose...i will have to see...your conviction" During this short answer Wolfgang had reached back and pulled more senbon out throwing three senbon directly at Ren's chest which seemed a bit pointless as Ren just dodged to the side as he got a bit careless noting that another three were thrown towards his shoulder forcing him to duck under as one of the senbon just grazed his hair slightly. In response Ren did not simply choose to meet on the shore cause he liked it. He chose it because while it may not be as impressive as fighting on the lake the advantage here would not be one to laugh at. He noticed that Wolfgang had backed away and at that time he chose to ask something which would seem more meaningful then usual. "What is your name really Wolfgang?"

During the time in which that was answered the attack would have already begun. As the water from the shore line moved around him in the shape of a water dragon before blasting towards the possibly well prepared Wolfgang. A memory shot into him as he remembered the first time he had learnt the technique.

***Memories***
"Again, you did not shape the dragon correctly try again." as the instructor shouted before whipping at the poor boy who was crying. "I am doing it correctly but my body hurts all over and i'm hungry too" the man did not care about this and continued to shout at him. "A shinobi must be prepared to perform his jutsu no matter how hurt he is, he must be able to fight while engaged in a thrilling conversation, he must be strong and defeat a thousand men while pleasing his woman, he must..." The moment the instructor mentioned pleasing woman he had lost the boy, as he stood trying to get back on track he finally went back to shouting. "Stop looking confused and do it again, gather your chakra and turn this water into a brilliant dragon that can actual destroy that dummy over there. You missed close to five times and you barely have enough chakra to do seven and you hit once but it was too weak, this will be your last chance to hit the target now concentrate."

The young boy took a deep breath and wiped his tears away, he was really annoyed, upset, irritated, hungry, beaten, bruised and most of all he wanted to go home. He performed the jutsu as the water took the shape of the dragon the instructor was shouting him. The dragon burst forth and crushed the dummy into hundreds of pieces but then just as he was about to celebrate the instructor shouted. "Took you long enough you little brat." The water dragon was redirected at full force and hit the instructor dead in the face. Even though he was young, he did not care much for people who do not know when to stop. The instructor would later be replaced by someone who would not only understand, but who would be made to watch over Ren even after the day that he would have his memories sealed away.

***MemoriesBreak***

Training Words = 1948 + 604= 2552
Chakra = 300/320

Suiton Suiryuudan:

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
As the young kid spoke he saw it coming, his time in the anbu had made his mind more sharp and agile, the moment the water dragon came flying at him he made a quick hand sign and made a 180 degree sheild around him, using the anbu defence barrier he blocked the oncoming dragon and made it explode against his shield, but then suddenly the water was pour around the shield, to which he activated the Supernatural walking practice, making him walk on the top of the water as it rushed around him, he then made the horse seal and started to form aroun him a large area of mist, though this mist wasnt to thick as to not see through it but it was acidic, the mist itself was infused with his kekkei genkai, the boil release, making everywhere within 50m form himself highly acidic mist, at first contact the little boys clothes would start to crumble away and his skin would start to get irritated and red.

Miho then called out to the kid as he stood behind his sheild, How strong are your convictions? how strong are you when your world starts to crumble away, everything you hold dear melts between you fingers, do you stay strong, do you keep going, or do you give in an die, do you give in and lose... He needed to see how strong the boy felt on his convictions, he needed to be convinced to be on a side, he wasnt going to be on the losing side, he would be on the side that was best for his clan, he was on the fence at the moment, but he knew that by the end of this fight he would have a choice made for himself and the rest of his clan...one way or another

Chakra 170/220
Jutsu Used:
Ooc*sorry for the small post :)

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The water dragon went straight for Wolfgang who was able to bring forth a barrier in order to block the technique as water was now splashed upon the shield.  He began using his walking technique in order to walk on top of the water as a way to avoid losing speed or perhaps in preparation for anything else that could happen. Ren noticed the horse seal and quickly followed up with some basics as he infused some of his chakra with a nearby rock on the shore. This would not really be noticable but he went from insane to calm so quickly it made him scary. Not often do you get shinobi who do this, but then again Wolfgang had a crazy side to him once too. Right now Wolfgang was facing a shinobi who was currently in the realm between sanity and insanity.

"How strong are your convictions? how strong are you when your world starts to crumble away, everything you hold dear melts between you fingers, do you stay strong, do you keep going, or do you give in an die, do you give in and lose..."
Not only did he ignore Ren's question he also chose to perform a jutsu he did not quite notice what the effect was but he noticed in front of him that the wind seemed to be going around something. He quickly performed the hidden mist jutsu to shroud his movements as he activated kiri shiryoku. He noticed something was wrong as it was as if there was a second mist creeping into his mist. He noticed this and as soon as his hair began to sizzle he decided to change things up. He dashed to the side unseen unless Wolfgang used a sensory technique. He entered the water from the ocean as he swam flanking Wolfgang. By remaining under water he avoided the effects of what ever jutsu Wolfgang was using. On the other hand his mist would remain there giving the idea that Ren never left his location.
He looked around and noticed a crab having its shell slowly melted away as he hid beneath the surface of the water watching Wolfgang. He would not stay in hiding for long as he at the very least understood what the technique did and made a plan as he was now just behind Wolfgang at an angle and fanned out his blades to force him to either stay in place and defend or dash towards the location where Ren used to be. The number of potential traps that could be at play made the attack deadly not to mention that Ren could stay under water for quite some time. He had chosen a location where he had the advantage and it was beginning to show as the waves were also crashing meaning that even if the kunai sprayed out all one would see is white foamy waves as this made it near impossible to determine his location. This was not the only thing though he had begun a technique that was on its way, something was coming and it would not be clear until it happened.

Training Words = 2552 + 528 = 3080

Training Perception A - A1 = 1000/1000
Training Perception A1 - A2 = 1150/1150
Training Perception A2 - A3 = 930/1300

Chakra = 235/320

Kawarimi:

Hidden Mist:

Kiri Shiryoku:

Shin Kirigakure:

OOC -- Do not worry lol at least you not doing 100 word lazy posts, going to be a bit nice when they nerf the range on your Acidic Mists lol --

Last edited by Yuzu Ren on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thread was inactive so cashing up on training words)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.