You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Empty Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:14 am

Takayuri

Takayuri

D-rank
Mission Details:

The sky was grey above the village of Kirigakure, something that Takayuri had become used to in the time since he had come here from the village of Sunagakure. It was an odd thing at first, as the desert based village almost never saw rain, whereas Kirigakure seemed to be in direct opposition to that. Takayuri eventually came to get used to the fact that no matter what he always felt a chill down to his bones, and that he would never really be warm and dry again. He began dressing in more appropriate attire, including the gear that the shinobi of Kirigakure had adapted to wearing over the years, clothing that would allow them to perform at peak efficiency even in this desolate weather. His spears were nearly always wrapped upon his back, kept in position by a set of clasps made to specifically hold them, while also keeping them easy for him to draw if needed. It had appeared that on this particular day he would likely end up needing to do just that...

He moved a fair hand to brush the damp black hair away from his eyes as he stood at the gates of the village,  golden eyes scanning to see if he could spot the individual that he had been told to meet up with for this particular mission. He was new to the village, and so far hadn’t had a chance to meet with any of the shinobi whom were prominent around. Takayuri was a tad nervous, but at the same time was excited for a chance to prove himself to the upper echelon of Kiri. He was fairly confident in his abilities, having trained hard with his parents and in the village of Suna before the fires came and wiped the majority of the village away. He was determined to become strong enough to prevent anything like what had happened there from happening again. It would take a lot of work to get to that point, and he knew it full well, but he was willing to put in the time and effort that it would take to achieve that goal.

He found a dry canopy to hide beneath as he pulled out a small tin container, unclasping it and pulling a cigarette out of it. He put the unlit smoke to his lips, closing the tin and putting back into the inner pocket of his coat and pulling out the metallic device from his other pocket. He flicked it opened, striking the flint on the lighter as his other hand broke the wind, ensuring that the flame wouldn’t go out as he drew on the cigarette, ensuring that it was lit fully before exhaling the smoke, not taking the first draw into his lungs but instead waiting for the second. As he drew the smoke into his lungs the sensation going to his head lightened everything around him. His head swam slightly as he held the smoke in place, allowing the feeling to continue to build until he simply couldn’t anymore. The smoke passed back out through his nose, allowing the pressure in his head to subside slightly as he flicked the cigarette with his thumb, a small amount of ash falling to the ground below. His foot tapped on the ground as he brought the cigarette back to his lips, eyes darting back and forth as he waited for the person he was working with today...

(578/2500)

2Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Empty Re: Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
The whistle of the kettle awoke Fuyuko from her slumber on the lovely looking morning. She rolled around in bed trying to suppress the sound by putting her pillow on top of her head. Everything she could imagine in her drowsy state just so that she could go back to being embraced by the lovely feeling of sleep. Even though the sound eventually did stop, her ability to fall back asleep and slumber the day away had been lost. And so she rolled slowly out of bed and dragged her feet over the ground, out of the room and into the living room. She walked up to Takao without saying anything and just gave him a hug from behind. The pair then went on to eating breakfast together and talking about birds and bees. Eventually the two would finish up their morning routine and Fuyuko would now return back to her room having fully woken up. She got changed and got herself dressed in her ninja gear. Her forehead protector proudly tightly knotted around her forehead. Her wavy hair in a ponytail that bounced a bit as she walked around. With her clothes sorted she grabbed her shinobi vest as she headed out of her room again, giving Takao a light kiss on his cheek before exiting the house.

And so Fuyuko started to skip through the damp streets of Kirigakure with a smile upon her face. A smile that would only widen as actual raindrops started to come falling from the sky. Making her almost twirl from happiness. The looming skies of the mist village had been foreshadowing the coming of the rain, but it always just stayed gray and dry. So now that it was actually raining it released all of her pent up excitement.

With her great mood Fuyuko made her way over to the meeting location. Today she was meeting a person that had recently became part of the village. They had come to the village and became a part of it after the horrible things that had happened in the land of wind. This was part of the reason why the twins had assigned her to pair up with the person. The twins were aware of her kind and gentle hard and thought the new person would appreciate a warm welcome. Unlike some of the other possible cold hearted people that tend to walk around in the streets of the mist village.

Eventually Fuyuko would see the meeting location come in sight. A man was standing very close by underneath a canopy. She was slightly disappointed by the fact that they smoked, however she would refrain from commenting on it, unless it would be brought up. It wouldn’t really be welcoming if she started off with belittling his acts from the moment she met the person. As she decreased the gap between the two of them she would pay attention if they would notice her or not. If they noticed her before they were within normal talking distance she would start to wave with a wide smile on her face. When the gap was sufficiently closed, she would initiate the conversation. “Hello there, I’m Fuyuko Miki and I’ll be going on the mission with you today.” She said with another warm smile and a slight head tilt, awaiting an introduction from her partners end before continuing. “I heard you were new to the village, do you like it so far?” Fuyuko wasn't really in too much of a hurry to get underway to the mission, she was okay with taking it easy and learning more about her mission partner. Obviously they shouldn't take too long, they still had a mission to clear.

wc 622

3Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Empty Re: Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Takayuri

Takayuri

D-rank
As the kunoichi whom he was being paired up with approached him, Takayuri saw her smile at him and wave. Takayuri nodded and gave one of his crooked half smiles, dropping the cigarette on the ground and putting it out under his boot. While he enjoyed toe feeling of smoking a cigarette, many others in this world simply didn’t and he tried not to smoke around most other people. That said, depending on the level of his cravings he occasionally didn’t care so much. She would introduce herself as Fuyuko Miki, his eyes drawing to the protector on her forehead and he softly chuckled. His fingers gently brushed the Sunagakure forehead protector that he wore around his neck, which sat there to protect the much more vulnerable area than the thick bone of his forehead. He never understood why more people didn’t think to wear them around their necks, but it was a question he would also likely never have answered.

He dropped the hand to his chest and bowed his head slightly; “Hello, I am Takayuri Hitatsu. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance lady Fuyuko.” He smiled once more as his bow ceased, Fuyuko asking him how he was enjoying the village. “To be honest...I am not a fan of the gloominess of this village. My village was so bright and warm and full of life...this place...it just reminds me every day of what I lost at the hands of that man...” He gritted his teeth and sighed. “But I am trying to make the most of it. I am looking to become an active and functioning member of this village, and I figured there was no better way to do that than to show my skills as a shinobi by taking missions.” He failed to mention that he was a tad nervous about the mission the two of them were going on. They had been requested to kill the leader of some band of miscreants, but he had no intention of carrying that out. He knew that Kiri held the title of “The Bloody Mist Village”, but he refused to take a life when there were alternatives. The way the village seemed to do things was much more...final? Than what he was used too and he was a tad unhappy about that.

He didn’t want this woman to think that he was a weak man either. He feared that they would cross a bridge where she expected him to take a life, and he would be unwilling to do so. His father had taught him that life was precious and a life should never be taken if there was an alternative, and nobody was beyond redemption, no matter the magnitude of their sins. He had become silent and felt kind of bad about it. “It’s not like this place is bad. I worry that I won’t quite fit in here with the majority of the people due to my...more optimistic viewpoint on life and death...In a village renowned for its hunters and killers, I might be a bit out of place.” He took a spear off of his back, the Crimson Rose of Exorcism, Gáe Dearg, and held it in front of him, palm up. “I know how to use this with deadly accuracy, but my father told me never to take a life unless there was absolutely no alternative...I’m not going to lie when I say I am nervous about this mission. I feel as though I might cause you an issue in my hesitance to deal a killing blow...and if you don’t think I can be useful to you...maybe you should leave me behind...”

He twirled the spear in his hand, allowing it to get into quite a quick spin, before effortlessly transitioning the momentum from that spin to his other hand, then behind his back and snapping it back onto his back. He sighed once more, afraid that he had just caused an issue or that the woman would think him weak or unfit for this mission...

(1270/2500)

4Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Empty Re: Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:32 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Despite the fact that the man smoked, it made Fuyuko a little bit happy as she watched the man put out the cigarette. At the very least he didn’t smoke in the presence of others. So while the act of smoking itself gave some minus points, the act of putting it away gave more positive points. Further the way he introduced himself gave even more of these positive points. However it almost her feel uncertain at the same time. She was happy with the way she got addressed but she also disliked it at the same time. It was really a love hate relationship and she just didn’t know what to do with, however this wasn’t something she would need to figure right here right now. But it was definitely something that at one point or another she would need to figure out for herself.

That particular thought got quickly and abruptly interrupted anyway as she got filled up with regret. The question she asked seemed so innocent at first but turned dark so fast. It made her regret asking the question all together, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it now. She would just simply have to life with it now. All she could do now was to just try and make the best of out the situation now. “I apologize for being so inconsiderate. I also feel sorry for about what has happened to your village, it’s a horrible thing. The person that did it should be brought to justice.” She took a few seconds before talking up again. “But anyway, lets not talk about such things. You say the weather is gloomy, I think it’s lovely. It brings its own sensation. Just because it might look sad, it doesn’t mean it has to be.” She said with a smile upon her face. Trying to show that she actually enjoyed the darkish looking weather.

It made her feel a little bit glad though that the man despite his harsh setbacks was still trying to make the most out of his situation. It took some willpower to fight through such a lose and she could admire that. The man spoke up again and Fuyuko listened with great interest to what they had to say. The words he spoke piqued her interest greatly. They resonated with her quite a bit mostly because she was of a similar opinion. She had been having trouble herself to get herself to deal the finishing blows when it mattered. So she understood his problem all too well, she wasn’t going to say this to him though, she would just shoulder the problem herself. This was the kind of person she was after all, helping others despite how difficult it might be for herself. Before she would speak up though she watched the man display his skills with the weapon he was wielding.

Yea… the village isn’t lax at all when it comes with criminals and people that have caused harm in any shape or form. Punishment is swift and often brutal. However I don’t share the opinion that the superiors of the village uphold. I think they’re brutal and inhumane, but there isn’t too much I can do about it at this point in time. Maybe in the future when I’m stronger…” she said as she gazed up into the sky. Drips of water falling onto her face before she would redirect her gaze back to Takayuri. “Further, you can come along with the mission just fine, if you don’t want to kill that’s okay and I understand. I’ll do it when and if it’s really necessary. So don’t force yourself if you don’t want to.” She smiled once more at him with a gentle tilt to her head. “If anything, I think that makes you a strong person. But anyhow, should we go ahead and start walking or is there something else you’d like to have addressed first?” If there weren’t any more concerns that had to be addressed right then and there she would start walking towards the gates and out of the village.

wc 705
twc 1327

5Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Empty Re: Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Takayuri

Takayuri

D-rank
A soft smile crept across the face of the young Takayuri Hitatsu as he realized that he wasn’t the only person in this desolate and blood stained village that seemed to be against the general violent and bloodthirsty tone of the village. She seemed like a fairly positive person with a good outlook on things, and Takayuri could appreciate that. His father had taught him to try to see the best in everyone and every situation, no matter how gloomy it seemed to be, and it was what he had been trying to keep in mind as well. He bowed again, hand coming to the side of his hip where the drum that his father and he had made together was positioned, fingers brushing across the skin unconsciously as he straightened back up. “I do not think that I have anything else that is more urgent to say than the mission we currently have. These people are endangering the lives of the people of this village, and we need to get them to stop. If it comes to the point where I need to put an end to someone who would do so much harm...I would not hesitate. I will, however, try to save them first.”

The details of the mission had mentioned where one of the small strongholds of the Blue Turban cult seemed to be located, Takayuri leading the way towards them with a great determination. The location that the two of them had been pointed towards was where the presumed head of the cult would be, and Takayuri had wanted to bring him in in order to create a maximum deterrent towards the cult continuing. As he approached he could hear idle chatter, the sounds of feet shuffling and of laughter, split up by the occasional sound of shouting that would silence all around it. These men and women were subservient, but only to an extent. Cult leaders were perverters of the mind and soul, claiming the weak willed and twisting them towards their own sick causes. The cultists would be programmed to not accept logic, and it would take a lot of work for Takayuri to be able to save them...it was unfortunate to know that there was a good chance it wouldn’t be able to happen with all of them.

As a silence fell across the assembled cultists he could hear a powerful voice ringing out across the crowd, one that was compelling each of them to stay quiet and listen. He could feel the charisma oozing from the man’s voice, and he instantly know that this was their target. As he made his way closer to the camp to get a better view he could hear the words more clearly, the insane ramblings of a mad priest driving his flock into frenzy as he spoke of how the world was suck, and Utopia was within their grasp, and several things along those lines. His insanity was clear from his words, but his voice and his tone were clearly well practised as the people held onto every single moment of it. Takayuri gritted his teeth pulling out his spears and looking back towards the girl who accompanied him.

“Any idea how to deal with this, Lady Fuyuko?” His voice was a low whisper so to not arouse any suspicion about them, none of the cultists seeming to notice them...

(1839/2500)

6Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Empty Re: Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:39 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
With their short conversation coming to an end the two of them set out to the mission sight and with that, the usual feeling crept up inside of her. That dreaded feeling of having to potentially end a persons life, or several at that. She was so ‘brave’ in saying that she would do the killing if it turned out to be required, but she looked up against it just as much, if not more than Takayuri. However it was just in her nature to protect those younger, or lower ranked than herself. She didn’t want to put the potential struggle she was going through herself on that person. That would be completely against her nature and she would never forgive herself if she found out that she had caused that to someone. Why was she so weak willed? Why isn’t she capable of just flipping the switch and do what has to be done. Thoughts musing through her mind of how she could potentially achieve that effect. One of which stood out to her in particular. Perhaps it was worth giving it a shot, perhaps she should seek out to join the dark side. Maybe if she joined it she could learn how to turn into a cold killer when required. But at the same time it was a thought she disliked. Was joining ANBU really the right course? But only by trying it out could she really say if it was the right or wrong choice.

Eventually the two of them would get close to their destination. The sound of chatter and people moving about filled the air. Just before silence befall on the group followed up by a powerful strong voice making a speech. Venomous words slowly slipping into the systems of the listeners through the ears. It was weird to Fuyuko how people could be so easily swayed into believing such radical and absurd ideas. Truly a thought she just couldn’t wrap her head around. Alas, it mattered little to try and figure it out now. However one thing did become apparent from the careful words spoken by the spokesman. The listeners weren’t in a state where they were easily twisted into doing whatever the leader ordered them to. He was still grooming the herd, preparing them to be mindless slaves that obeyed his every word.

Her voice as quiet as her partners as she spoke to him. “I think it’s best that we go in hard and fast. The groups moral seems to be shaky and one that can be easily disrupted. If you take on the leader, I think I’ll be able to keep the rest of the group down. Stay at least 10 meters away from me, before you see everyone fall to the ground.” She waited for confirmation from him for the plan. At the same time she restrained herself from trying to make a comment about how he addressed her. It wasn’t a bad thing, but she preferred to not be addressed like an important person, it was somewhat strange to her.

When Takayuri would green light the plan, she would instantly go into a sprint towards the camp, potentially leaving him behind in the dirt, but there was no time to wait. The longer they two of them waited the deeper the leaders poisonous words could seep into the mind of the sheeple. No words spoken as she closed the gap rapidly, weaving a singular hand sign as a clone of herself appeared from a cloud of smoke right next to her.

By the time the leader had noticed her rapid advancement and tried alerting the group it was already too late. There was no time left for the first poor person to react in time. Her fist properly connecting with the man temple sending him flying backwards, knocking against other people before falling towards the ground. Her clone jumped up and weaved four signs of a bird, horse, rat and snake before placing her hand on the ground as she landed. A sealing appearing underneath that hand that would instantly expand. Restraining everyone that wasn’t herself within the radius. Unfortunately, but according to calculations, the group leader was just out of range. But the rest of the group  was just frozen in place, some of them tipping over and falling to the ground as they couldn’t keep their balance.

wc 739
twc 2066

Chakra Fuyuko 140/150
Chakra Clone 80/150

Techniques used:

7Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Empty Re: Cult Classic (Mission/Fuyuko) Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
For whatever reason it would appear that Takayuri was just frozen in place or something else. There wasn't much time to waste, while her technique was strong in the sense that it was capable of subduing a lot of targets at the same time, it wasn't the greatest in the duration aspect. It would wear of relatively quickly. However that was probably the offset in the technique, it would be rather absurd and probably insanely strong if a technique existed that could restrain an unlimited amount of targets for a long or perhaps indefinite amount of time. It would just end up being something that's too strong, perhaps a forbidden technique.

With her thoughts about her technique having finished, she quickly rose and dashed towards her target. It was time to finish the matter. Step by step Fuyuko inched ever closer to the hideous and despicable cult leader that she wanted to get rid off. Poisoning and twisting the weaker willed and less fortunate. People that are just easily persuaded and ones that have a hard time thinking about what is right and wrong. Those were the kind of people that the cult leader was looking to abuse and it really made Fuyuko feel sick to her stomach.

Time seemed to go by slower and slower the closer Fuyuko got to her target. It was getting incredibly hard to bear. To have to witness him standing there for so much longer. The moment his minions were defeated they were nothing. They were just standing there in full shock, completely flabbergasted by what had just happened right in front of them. It was almost as if it was the first time that they had experienced the power of a semi-decent shinobi. That's what Fuyuko considered herself at this point, she wasn't the worst out there, but she was far from a prodigy. That's what her early years in the shinobi world had taught her. Being beaten twice by the same person, being as powerless as she was while doing so really made it a hard pill to swallow. Despite those loses she wasn't willing to give up though. She would keep on fighting and improving and hopefully be able to fight Izumi again. A win wasn't necessary, being able to fight on relatively equal footing would already be a win in her book.

The distance had by now closed so much that the cult leader was finally in striking distance. Fuyuko pulled her fist back and smacked the man hard across the temple. Without waiting on her partner to respond, she picked him up and headed back towards the village. The mission was accomplished, the leader was cut out of the group and it was time to head back home and enjoy another succesful day.

[EXIT THREAD]

wc: 473
twc 2539

2539/2500 B-rank mission

39 discared

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.