You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang awoke to the sound of chirping birds, he was in his rooms covered only by a thin sheet. He let loose a yawn and streched out his arms as he heard the resounding pop and crack of the joints and muscles. Wolfgang got out of his sleeping mat with yet another yawn, he had wished he had gotten more sleep but he did have a mission to do today afterall and couldn't be bothered to sleep through it, since after all it was a fun one for him. He dressed himself for the day for combat. He put on his mesh vest, followed by jet black pants with matching boots. He slid his Kiri armor on over his head and began grabbing his weapons. First was his Katar, that he slide onto the sheath on his back, then all of his senbon and kunai and other assorted gear. Last but not least was his mask, that he had reshaped and fixed up to look more like that of a silver back gorilla enraged.
   As he began his morning stretches before he left to go and get his mission, he heard a soft grumble from his back, he tucked and rolled as the large blue figure shot past him and nearly went through the wall. The large ape had tried to test his reflexes as he did from time to time. Wolfgang actually cracked a smile as he ran at the big ape and tackled it to the ground. After a few minutes of wrestling and fighting Wolfgang remained on the top, with the big ape in an arm bar basically tapping out, which to this breed of ape was showing his teeth to Wolf. Wolfgang let him up and gave him a solid pat on the head for a job well done, the large beast seemed to smile and jump up and down as it began putting its gear on that Wolfgang had finally (after months) taught it to do, so that when they traveled people didn't think that it was just an over sized monkey. He put on an old cloak that Wolfgang had when he wore much cheaper armor, it was just a thickened mesh gear that would help block basic projectiles. On top of that the animal (whom is actually called Saru) wrapped a Ninja Fukumen around his face and head to conceal his race fully. Now as Wolfgang looked over him to examine his handy work, it appeared as though an incredibly stout and burly ninja was there not an ape.

Wolfgang and the ape began walking to the center of town to receive their mission for the day, they were told the other day that they would enjoy it quite a lot. As they meandered through town since they were still early Wolfgang noticed far more Sand ninja around then the regular zero. Wolfgang had completely forgotten until now that there was no more sand village, some of them still wore their headbands but they bore grim faces and over cast attitudes, some were angry as well. It was very much a loss to them that they lost their whole village, families and way of life. But on the other hand Wolfgang was never good at the consoling portion of a job, and since it wasn't his job either he assumed they were best left to their own devices, he'd probably meet them at the bar later in the night and that was the one place Wolfgang could socialize without hitting someone.

As Wolfgang finally neared the Sunagakure mission boards he saw a letter with his name on it. He smiled that he was getting to do something solo today, which he began to notice he was doing too much. As the paper was opened up and read he saw now why the Mizukage said he would enjoy this mission. It was simple. Wolfgang was being sent to kill a man by the name of Miyamoto Musashi, he was a samurai local to the mist though not the Ninja village. He was claimed to have won all 68 duels that he had been challenged in so far and was incredibly skilled with duel blades. Wolfgang knew that he did not want to meet in in single combat with his weapon, he was good with a weapon but by no means a master. He was considering either assassination or a prolonged range fight with his jutsu close range combat may be his favorite part of fighting but this would go his way in most situations if he brought it close. The man was definitely able to fight too, the main reason that he had a bounty was that that he had taken out a whole group of chuunins, now Wolfgang would not have too much trouble with a few chuunins, but the main concern there was no blood trail, so he had killed them without receiving a wound to himself which indeed showed prowess with the blade. We got a good one on our hands Saru! The large monkey beat his chest in agree, even if he only knew the tone that wolf spoke in and not really the actual words.
They read through the message once again, taking a long look at his drawing on the parchment. He was 5ft11 and half of wolfgangs weight, he had long black hair and a full set of samurai armor with two full sized katanas. As the Monkey and the man began to pick up pace they switched to the rooftops to gain some more distance. The village was decently large and they had no time to waste since he may end up deciding to hide out somewhere or even leave the mist, and there goes the mission. After a half an hour of running the duo finally lef the actual village, the mist in the air would be cold on Wolfgangs face if he even would of noticed it, he wasfar more used to his numbness then he used to be, and plus the new ability he had to sense nature chakra greatly helped his tolerance for being numb since he had a rough sense of the world around him. the roads were dead on the way out of Kiri but he decided to take the woods and start looking for this man immediately, and began to plan out his attack plan as he jumped from damp tree to damp tree.

Wolfgang looked to his monkey and whistled to it, signalling that it was to do a large hooking sprint to scout more and to meet him a certain distance ahead and if he was not there to come straight down and find him since that would signal he was caught, and if he was caught to feign a sound of scared and play coward and wait for wolfgang. As he began running wolfgang began to zoom through the next 2 hours of running at his most comfortably high speed clearing many kilometers already the meet up place for Saru was around a Kilometer ahead. Wolfgang heard the telltale sound of his pet being caught a loud whimper and a silence following. He rushed his top speed to the loaction that Saru was at and found his pet with a long katana blade to his next from a samurai in blue and black armor.
In a very quiet tone, wolfgangs voice was so hushed that others had to listen close to hear him, he whispered. I would let him go if i were you Musashi a small grin split the Samurais face, not one of happiness a more grim smile that belied his intentions. So... you know my name from my sight let me guess are you hunting me for a bounty with your friend here? His voice was solid and emotionless, almost as if he truly did not care about Wolf or Saru and was really only passing the time. Wolfgang let a few moments pass between the two men both men armed to the teeth and seemingly ready to at go each other at a moments notice.
The wind howled harshly as a bitter cold rain fell...all Wolfgang felt was the beating of his heart and the sound of the rain drops. This is not between you and him, he is only a scout you are an honorable man are you not? would you sully a duel by doing that? Wolfgang saw the mans eyebrow twitch with was seemed to be anger and something there must have besmirched his honor.
What would you know of Honor ninja? you have none so why should bestow any upon you? his voice was definitely teeming with anger now, it dripped off his tongue like lacquer. Wolfgang smiled beneath his mask he was getting to him, he just had to keep it going. Come on, what would a ronin like you really know of honor either? The man visibly bristled with raw anger and began to loosen the hold on Sarus neck. Fine then one on one, if you lose i will kill your partner too, other wise he would know where i am so that is my terms Wolfgang bowed deep and answered back. As only seems fair, i thank you for your honor Samurai  Wolfgang was only around 3m from him, he could charge in he knew it but he may risk getting hurt this was one of the things that he wasn't supposed to do. But he had no choice saru could run during the fight in case that he indeed did lose. As he got back up from his bow he was surprised to see his ape turning fast, he knew that this plan was bad but he had to go with it to see how it worked.

Wolfgang rushed the man with an upwards stab to the spot on his armpit where there was no armor, just as Saru grabbed for his arms, the man was stronger then he looked cause when he attempted to rip his grip out of Sarus hand he was almost nearly successful right away even at the awkward angle with the surprise. But Wolfgang's aim was true as he stabbed a medium thick wound into his armpit, it was quite deep though and blood already leaked out of the wound. He heard the Samurai mutter a curse as he tore easily out of the apes grasp and cut Sarus forearms with the blades of his weapon, slicing deep into Sarus arms and hips. The armor helped out a little bit but the monkey was greatly wounded, not used to this Saru knew he could retreat, so Yrushed backwards as Wolfgang jumped backwards as he ripped the blade free from the samurais under arm. That wound was not lethal yet but it would indeed slow the man down a tad.

You bloody ninja...you said this was a one on one... his voice filled with anger and hate towards Wolfgang. Wolfgang smiled, answering back in a almost a dark saucy tone, you did say we were ninja after all we do not have any honor do we my friend. too bad you can no control that temper. The man prepped his blades, his stance very fine but his breathing now laborious with the wound to his body. They were about 10 meters away and Wolfgang began trying to think through what he should do first, he had a few good jutsu under his belt. As he saw the samurai prep for his charge Wolfgang went through a flurry of hand signs faster then most eyes could track. He brought his hand up and made a gun shape as a small bead of gel formed, in his other hand he formed a half horse seal as he exhaled a large amount of thick white mist.
The enemy was on the move already clearing half the distance between the two of them with a double slash ready. Suddenly the whole area was completely white out, for the moment wolfgang could not see nor could the samurai. Wolfgang jumped upwards and back and fired off his jutsu swiftly, hoping he was still pointing at him. As he looked down he saw a pair of shallow wounds appear on his chest from the samurais swords, they were indeed sharp he also saw that the blood that was coming out was very thin. Think you can beat with this? i doubt you can see worth a damn in this fog either and you only melted my armor with that shot, though impressive not a good shot. You probably have 10 minutes left before my jutsu empty's your blood, goes as long as im still alive, it causes your blood pressures to thin and thin out so you keep bleeding. for wimps like you While the Samurai was going on Wolfgang activated two jutsus with flurry's of handsigns. First he activated the anbu sensory jutsu to see through his own mist, after that he activated a 3rd and probably his most useful jutsu to date...silent killing technique.
The jutus gave him the ability to move with trace, the mist would silence his vision and the silent killing would turn off wolfgangs sound making, smell trace, and every else. he could not be found in this mist As Wolfgang stepped it still felt weird not to hear his foot print or hear his breathing or smell himself at all. no sweat, no sound, no sight. He gave it a few seconds so that the Samurai could begin to get nervous and question himself. As wolfgang began to walk closer and closer to the Samurai he wondered how he would finish him off, would it be quick or slow maybe a few hits to scare him or one shot to him directly. Wolfgang made a few hand signs and deicded to give mercy today. As he drew closer he put one finger by behind his back pointing upwards towards his sternum. A small bead of chakra filled up the area in front of his finger, it would have small acrid and hot but there was no smell...no sound... As he filled the bead with chakra and took a silent deep breath as he fired...

The shot pierced through the heavy plate armor and shot into a nearby tree slicing a confused bird clean in two He heard a single gasp of breath escape the mans mouth as he fell to his knees, swords stuck into the ground. He grasped at the wound on his chest as it began to smell acrid. Wolfgang ended all of the mist and the silent walking and the sensory. The samurai turned around, face of confusion. Why did you no fight with honor? His voice was full of pain and anguish, the wound definitely hurt, though it would hurt more in a few seconds when it began to slag his mid section. Wolfgangs voice was actually full of anger as well, there was a second reason he had to kill this guy here and now, that he barely wanted to admit to himself. Honor would not get me the kill, you are a much stronger man then I. And you have more skill with the blade then i. Maybe if there was no other reason then you were a criminal i would have He actually felt his voice break, he hated that he had started getting attached to people for this reason, they would just all be killed by people like these.
Those Chuunin that you no nicely killed, one of them had blue hair and was about your height probably laughed a little and smirked when he talked to you... no doubt it was him that talked to you
The samurai almost screamed as his chest began melt and slag, blood running down his legs onto the ground.
WHAT OF HIM!!?
Wolfgang lifted his mask to reveal the same color beard stubble that had grown in deep blue, his white irised eyes glazed in anger. You killed my Nephew Zabuza, he was my pupil at the village, he was not even looking for you i had wished him good luck on his scouting mission to look for old traps and snares through woods you bastard. I hope you take a while to die you bastard All of this emotion was weird to Wolf, he was never attached to people or things back in the old days, in theory it was a good thing but in hind sight his old self would have hated him now...but was he really better off making attachments if they were all to die one day anyway. Why did he attach himself to people who would go out and get killed stupidly, what was the point of friendships and love and like if all it amounted to was nought. The samurai fell over as the rest of his chest slagged as the last bits of life ebbed out of him, Wolfgang saw his blood begin to coagulate a bit and he nodded solemnly, he approached the body and lay a hand on the side of his corpse. As he activated the final jutsu he used after a fight he saw the body turn slowly into dust and melt into the ground becoming dirt and dust. The jutsu was the only one he had to use to get rid of any proof of a body and to rid the world of this man that he so hated. Damn you Zabuza Wolfgang painlessly pounded a fist against the ground as he was now alone in the small clearing, with only the sounds of the wind around him, he wanted to feel pain but could he slammed his his fist against the ground again, seeing the hard packed earth crack and bend as his strength damaged the ground here, the rain began to come harder then before, drenching him...he could not even feel cold, he never would again either. He slowly stood up from the ground and whistled, the tune he gave out signaled to Saru that it was now safe, the monkey came out with a small whimper, Wolf saw the wounds again but began to examine them, they were not going to kill the ape but they would if they were not looked at. Wolf motioned the monkey over and took a handful of rolls of gauze from his pack as he began to tightly wrap the clean cut wounds he was no good with suturing so he would have to wait till he got to the medics in the village and they could fix him up better. As he wrapped the ape up he was aimlessly chatting, You should not have grabbed that man, i had just saved you dumb ape...don't whimper jesus. But without that help i would not of won...so thank you saru you earned a big steak dinner when we get home, after we fix those arms He almost lovenly patted the monkey on the back as he motioned to stand up and begin there slower trek home, since they were in no real rush.

Once they got back they reported the whole mission to the Mizukage, once she was happy that the mission was complete and done with did she pay wolfgang the bounty and let him go to his leave to rest, since he had taken some damage from the fight as did his pet. Wolfgang did not bother going to the medics, he wanted the wounds to scar a bit, so he never forgot that fight. As he lay Saru down for small rest, he left his house wearing a full set of black gear, non combat, mainly just semi formal wear. As he walked down the road towards a place that he had not gone to in a long long long time. He walked into the graveyard just as they were getting ready to put a few ninjas in newly dug graves, one of them was very similar to someone he greatly liked. he saw them bury Zabuza in his grave next to all of his squad mates, he felt a pang of pain as he saw the sew marks at his hip from the samurai...he was cut clean in two.

As he stood there and watched the man bury the grave in the dirt with a shovel Wolfgang stepped in to help, there was no one really around as the gravedigger and himself slowly moved dirt into the pit to cover all of the graves. As the job was finished Wolfgang didn't even wait for a thank you from the gravedigger, he immediately began to walk away to a known part of the graveyard that he had been avoiding for years.

He now stood in front of two side by sides graves " Warui" and "Oyaka" Osada. These were the graves that his parents sit in. He looked over the two graves and saw no flowers...good. These people turned him into this messed up creature that could never seem to find peace...it was good they were resting in the dirt. Without a word wolfgang began walking home quietly, to make steak for saru.
WC 3500 Complete Close thread
Chakra --:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.