You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:17 am

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The leaf village's gate was casting a great shadow into the entrance of the village as a reaction from the sun's rays hitting the back of said gate. There, in the shadows was a silent figure, standing and watching, waiting. It wore a cloak, buttoned up completely to the bridge of her nose, Here eyes barely looking over the hem of the cloak itself. The cloak had a hood which was pulled up over her head, the 'beak' of the hood coming down between her eyebrows, a shadow cast over her face concealing it completely, save for her crimson eyes which shone brightly from the shadows. The cloak itself was a deep jet black, with red trim, the inside of the cloak being red as well. Her cloak's sleeves went down past her hands a few inches, effectively concealing those as well, the bottom hem of said cloak coming down to her ankles, the shinobi sandals she wore just barely visible. On her back was her scythe: Kira. The handle of the staff partition of her scythe was pointed diagonally up and to the left on her left shoulder, while the blade end was pointed to the ground diagonally down and to the right, by her right ankle. The cross-tip of the scythe was pointed straight to the dirt. She wore this diagonally across her back as it was taller than she.

Quietly she was waiting, her hands pushed together in the opposite sleeves, her arms in front of her chest as if she were a chinese monk. The sleeves seemed conjoined at the hem, hiding her hands and wrists completely from view. Her eyes closed after a moment while she thought to herself, shaking her head. She hadn't bothered to ask herself why she was here. The woman truly had no idea other than she had thought she might meet others like her. It was worth a shot at least. If anything, someone else might come along and be JUST interesting enough for her to meet. If not she could always just get rid of them one way or another. Then again, she could use a few puppets for something she had been planning for a while. Or just people to experiment on for the body seal she was applying one piece at a time to the tattoo of her clan's seal on her shoulder blade. She wanted to test how it would affect others before she dared put it on herself, she didn't want it to affect her negatively, then it would be a waste of a sealing jutsu and space on her body. She simply could not have that at all. While she waited, she thought of the many types of body seals she could apply to herself or others to enhance abilities and attributes. There were so many options and so little time. If she had a medical ninja who would travel with here, there would be so much more she would be able to do with transplants and seals Her mind was abuzz, and her eyes were closed but she intently listened for anything that might be around her, in case she was approached in the shadows.

Training:

2Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Re: Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Naka

Naka

D-rank
It was midday when Nakamura found himself walking down the leaf villages road, Hot sun beaming down on his jet black hair. He was getting quite warm, His hoodie starting to make him sweat, it was a oddly warm day he noticed as he was nearing the gate in seek of shade. His earrings chimed as they hit together when he walked, constantly reminding him of his crimes. He was in the mood to meet someone new today, he did not know why but he just had an urge to actually make human contact.
he was standing in the shade of the gates of konoha, resting his eyes and pale skin from the harsh sun, Nakamura was not a big fan of the sun his skin burnt easily and never tanned. While standing beside the gate he a robed women, with skin rivaling his, with pale blonde hair, almost white. He had to talk to this girl, she looked interesting, she could probably ease his boredom for a while if he got to know her. He had noticed that the girl had her hands in her sleeve like some sort of monk, she would be interesting he was sure. He approached this girl slowly to see if she would notice him, he finally walked up saying neutrally ''Hey...i havent seen you around town you from somewhere else...by the way im Nakamura. He hoped that this girl would talk to him and maybe ease his boredom once and for all.
Training :

3Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Re: Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
ooc: Guess it'll just be us.

A disgusted growl almost came from her throat but she stopped it. Maybe he would be what she was looking for. She didn't get her hopes up yet though. She silently nodded to him before speaking. "Hello Nakamura. My name is Kamikira Shiru. You haven't seen me because I tend not to get out much. I don't like people much." Her eyes moved over the boy slowly, taking everything about him in. He was quite tall, taller than herself with medium-long black hair. His blue eyes were lined in black liner and his skin was almost as pale as her own. He had no smile upon his face, and the jingling she heard came form his ears: the three pairs of ear rings he wore. She hated men, but for most of the individuals she had met, he did not seem to be anyone other than himself. For now at least, anything could change and she wasn't going to let her guard down.

"Are you of this village, Nakamura?" She herself was a ronin, and she quietly adjusted he cloak around her, moving her petite hands from the sleeves to do so. After which the cloak was a bit tighter about her, still covering her face, while her hands fell to her sides, the sleeves going inches past her fingertips. A smile almost played on her lips as she thought of the things she could do to this male, and augment his abilities. If only to experiment on him, figuring out what she could do to augment her own abilities. That would have to wait though, as she had just met this boy and wasn't sure how long he might stick around.

4Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Re: Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Naka

Naka

D-rank
She was a slient one that was for sure, but so was he, she was of his type he seemed. She had asked him if he was of this village, that notion got him thinking, was he of this village, he owed it no allegiance but lived here all his life. No, no i am not ive lived here since my parents left many, many years ago, why, and if you dont get out much why are you here then This girl seemed very interesting claiming that she did not like people but she was talking to him, either she was lying or she had a reason to be here. he started unconscionably playing with his gold earrings, spinning them around inside his ear, remarking that they will never come off as long as he lives. He then look at the girl again, her robe was covering most of her body, even though the extreme heat of the day, she wore a black and red robe masking her face and covering her hands, but she was a pretty girl, a very interesting girl...
word count 440

5Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Re: Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The girl's eyes shone a bit as she heard his reply, as well as his question. Not of this village..She smirked to herself. "My intentions for coming to this spot were to find others who owed no allegiances to any village and sort of..Travel together you might say. I want to have like-minded individuals around me so that we may come to a better understanding of how pitiful this world is." She moved a bit, walking around the male in a fulcrum, twisting her body slightly at the waist as she turned around him, taking in his form. He would do nicely. At least for her purposes. "Tell me Nakamura, would you be interested in freely wandering? I assure you it is quite relaxing and enjoyable. The only thing is you must push yourself to become stronger than you are now. Much stronger. And I can help with that, should you choose such." She stopped pacing around his form, stopping and smiling as she stared at him, waiting his response with open ears.

6Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Re: Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Naka

Naka

D-rank
Ive had no reason to leave the village till now at least...but if what you offer is power then ill have no reason to say no, as long as you dont kill me off once were out of the village or something like that...it would help my cause also so yes, yes i will travel with you Kamikira he said in a nice but not particually warm voice if he would be traveling he could start looking for his parents, and this notion of power. And on that note how much and what kind of power do you speak of . He noticed she was sizing him up or checking him out, probably the latter, if he would be traveling with here she would probably like to know about him but that could come later. Right now he wanted to know about her a bit. Why are we traveling may i ask.

7Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Re: Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
"The power I offer comes at the price of your body being used in experimental procedures. You should survive, I think. But we travel to find others with minds like our own. We shall find those who would willingly join our cause as we bring ourselves to a higher power. I wish to create a new world, this one being too pathetic for my tastes. We shall have a utopia. And only those who follow me shall be spared. Would you be interested, knowing this?" She moved her body to turn to the gates, looking out of them, towards the border of the land hidden in the fire. She then turned back to the village, moving her hands back to her sleeves in the monk-style of before, pacing silently towards the village, leaving only her words as an ominous tone to the boy. "We leave soon, make any preparations you might need and meet me at the border in a day. I have other things that must be taken care of before I can leave myself. Do not fail me, Nakamura."

8Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Empty Re: Calling All Ronin![Ronin/No Kill] Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Naka

Naka

D-rank
"Well ill start walking now i have no things here my lighter is with me thats all i need, ill see you tomorrow...master and please dont disappoint me either, goodbye for now " He smiled and nodded and started walking the other way his mind slightly blurry in a faint insanity of his clan, intact but slowly going deranged. as he walked away he said one more thing
"See you tomorow ill be there when you arrive"

Exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.