You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Mission name: Be a distraction (Village Version)
Mission rank: D
Objective: You're to help a colleague during his act as a distraction.
Reward: 150 Ryo + 25 per 100 extra words (max: +150 ryo for +600 wc)

Mission description:
Your colleague needs to put back an item he 'borrowed' and you're to help him. You'll serve as a distraction so that he/she can slip in and finish his part of the job.

Mission details:
Your ally stole the next genin exam questions or something else of certain worth that won't get him killed exactly. It'll only be a severe punishment, really. Feeling guilty or having finished 'whatever he had to do' with said item, he or she realises his skills may not be up to par to return the item unseen in the current situation. So you, as a 'good friend' and shinobi will be accomplice and distract whoever's preventing your ally from returning a borrowed object.

You fail the mission when your ally's been spotted or when you simply fail to distract properly, in which both of you will get a severe scolding and a punishment befitting your bratty behavior.

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
The sun had just peeked over the mountain tops that surround the village, the light flooding the land with its warmth. Zeref stood on a rooftop of one of the main buildings, his arms crossed over his chest as he gazed over the area. He had been in Kumogakure for a couple of weeks now, already obtaining the rank of genin as well as completing his first mission, and the chunin exams were a few weeks away. If all went as planed he would obtain chunin and be allowed access to harder missions, allowing him to become stronger in the long run. There was a few things standing in his way, he was a late comer to the village, other genin had already obtained more jutsu and skill than he currently had, Zeref knew he would have to work hard and fast to catch up. Zeref wanted to complete a mission at least once every two days, more missions meant more money, and more training, today's mission was a bit different than the last one he took. Zerefs first mission was being a guide to a diplomats daughter for a day, an easy task, this one however was one that another genin needed done. The genin had stolen the answers to the next exam, but foolishly he stole the hard copy and now had to put it back or the prompter would realize it was stolen and then change the answers. Usually Zeref wouldn't bother with such a meaningless thing, more so when this 'mission' wasn't one given by someone who was above Zeref. However Zeref realized he could use this to his favor, one the theft was paying him, and two he could obtain an easy 'ally' to use on a later date. The 'mission' is simple, create a distraction, allow the theft to slip into the room, place the answers back in the desk and slip out, even if the theft was caught, Zeref knew he it wouldn't come back to bite him.

Zeref was supposed to meet with the theft roughly around nine in the mourning, Zeref was fifteen minutes early mostly because he never sleeps past sunrise. Zeref was already thinking of how to distract the building to allow the theft to enter unnoticed. Fake an injury was one idea, but that would mean Zeref would have to lie more, he didn't mind lying but Zeref knew the more lies meant stories can get sloppy. Starting a small fire was another idea, it would empty the building, and depending where he started it, he could control where people went, it was most likely his best bet. It was a weekend, the building should be mostly empty, and those who are inside are usually just cleaners, the risk of someone getting hurt was low, as was the chance of the theft getting caught.

Post W.C- 481
Thread W.C - 481
Mission requirement- 481/750

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref head footsteps behind him and turned to see a young male about fourteen in age standing there with a worried look, clearly the theft. "I take it you are the the one 'hiring' me?" The boy nodded slightly. "Yea, the name is Roy, thank you for the help. I, I'm not sure what would happen if they found out I stole the answers and gave them out." Zeref shock his head, he didn't really care but money was money and a job was a job. "No need, it should be an easy task, the school house is empty and the teach you stole from is out of town for the next few days. I did some scouting earlier. The only ones in side will be the cleaning detail, and maybe a few teachers." Roy blinked and looked at Zeref in awe. "You, you found all that out in just a few hours?" Zeref shrugged. "Wasn't to hard, it's not like an of that is top secret information, besides I like to be prepared." Zeref turned and looked towards the school building.

"So here's my idea." Roy walked up next to him to get a view. "The room you need to get into unnoticed is in the west wing." Zeref pointed as he spoke, Roys gave following suit. "So I will set a small controlled fire to the south east wing. This will make the cleaning detail leave since they wont be brave enough to try and put it out, nor are they trained in ninjutsu. Anyone who does try and put it out, will be drawn to that side of the building putting you in an empty wing. If someone does see you, you could use the alarms and say you are confused, they will buy it and most likely bring you out side to 'safety.'" Roy nodded slightly. "That's a pretty good plan, I didn't think you would come up with something that good so fast." Zeref crossed his arms. "As I said, I like to be prepared."

Post W.C- 347
Thread W.C - 882
Mission requirement - 750/750
Extra - 132.

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref, with Roy in tow left the rooftop and headed towards the school building. "You have the hard copy of the answers right?" Roy nodded and slipped the papers out to show Zeref. "Yea, right here." Zeref nodded once. "Good, just wanted to make sure, I rather not have any mishaps." Roy slipped the papers back into his pack. "You and me both man." The walk only took about five minutes before they made it to the front of the building. "Alright, go to the west entrance, and head inside, no one will care that you are inside unless they see you in the teachers office without them there. If they do question you in the hall, just say you are getting books from your locker." Zeref shrugged. "They are cleaners not guards." Roy smirked a bit as Zeref continued to speak. "Once you hear the alarms go off, count to twenty and go into the teachers office, again worse case someone is in there say you were looking for help because of the alarms." Roy nodded at Zerefs orders. "You thought this out, I'm still amazed." Zeref waved him off like a bug. "Lets get this over with."

The two split up heading towards their target locations, Roy to the west, Zeref to the south east. Zeref roamed the grounds for a few minutes before heading inside. Once inside he did the same, roaming the halls for a few minutes, making sure the area was clear and no one would see him set the fire. He figured the best place would be near the storage area, where they kept most of the training equipment. Zeref turned a corner towards the storage room, once there he used his kunia to disable the sprinkler system, he wanted the fire to last for a bit to give Roy plenty of time. Next he went to the heater that was attached to the wall, setting the fire here would cause them to think the heater went bad, and there was nothing else near it to catch fire. Zeref set a few papers around the heater to help get the fire started, and then lit it. After a few seconds smoke and flames started to flow around the heater, the alarms went off, but the sprinklers did not, all was going as planned, now it was up to Roy. Zeref turned and ran out of the building heading to the rooftop where they first met up.

Post WC- 413
Thread W.C - 1295
Mission requirement - 750/750
Extra - 545

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref was waiting on the rooftop for roughly ten minutes already waiting for Roy to show up. Zeref didn't want to stick around, that is how you get caught, if Roy got caught Zeref gave him plenty of excuses to use, but if Zeref got caught he would smell like fire and smoke, harder to explain away. Zeref heard footsteps behind him just like he did earlier this morning. He figured Roy must of taken a back street seeing as Zeref did not spot him on the main road coming from the school building.

Zeref turned around to look at Roy who was breathing heavy, but also had a goofy smile across his face. "Judging by the look on your face, you were able to put it back on the desk?" Roy nodded, giving Zeref a thumbs up. "Yup, your plan worked like a charm, no one was around after that alarm went off. I did not think it would be so easy or go as smooth as it did, I'm impressed. You are a life saver." Zeref shrugged. "As I said, No big deal it was simple job. Just make good on your end of the deal." Roy nodded. "Yea, Of course." Roy handed Zeref payment for the job. "Thank you so much, I owe you one." Zeref nodded without another word, turned and left the rooftop.

-Thread end-
-Exit-
Post WC- 230
Thread W.C - 1525
Mission requirement - 1000/1000
Extra - 525

Using the 525 to train the following stats.
Strength: E-Rank -> E1
Speed: E-Rank -> E2
Endurance: E-Rank -> E1
Reaction Time: E-Rank -> E1
Perception: E-Rank -> E1

E1= 75 each (75x5 total of 375)
E2- 150 for one. (150+375 total of 225)
Used and approved 

Taking the Jutsu award over ryo to train
Steel shield. Jutsu was modded and approved Here on post 12

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.