You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito sat in his hospital bed. He had mild anxiety attack. He could barely move. His pain was unbearable. He was depressed as hell. He was beyond broken mentally. He kept running the loss and the fight in his head. He had no will to live after being beaten so easily. He reached over to his weapon pouch to discover his senbon had returned. He saw his jacket was on the chair by him. He thought the mysterious stranger from his past saved him from death. He was in so much pain but it was nothing compared to the emotions of being defeated. Yet strangely he could not feel anything emotionally. He was dead inside. He wondered by the mysterious stranger saved him from death again. He wondered why didn’t help him win the fight. He would have rather died then be allowed to leave as a person he who lost that badly. He felt dishonored and the shame. He had let his clan down and his dead family. His mind was going extremely fast as he was so upset with himself. He would rather run a senbon against his throat then live. He was homeless and fighting for nothing anymore. He had been defeated and deserved to die. He did not even have his clan based weapon. He brother got it by the time he hit the academy. His father got his around the same time. Was he unworthy for his? Now he would be deemed unworthy for his now that he lost. He would be probably eaten by his own sword. He doubted everything about himself now. He was at a loss of words for once no smart mouth comments or urges to even fight anyone. His whole life became meaningless. His lack of his clan based weapon was shameful enough but now he lost to a non Hoshikage. He was a disgrace toward his clan. He was at a loss of everything. He felt like this is all one big lie or an illusion he couldn’t break. He couldn’t even move out of his bed. He felt like he was so weak and pathetic. They gave him spicy vegetables but how did they know. The stranger must have told them what to give him. He ate all of his food and felt nothing. It was like he had a black hole inside of him now. He felt so cold and empty now.

WC:405

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Teru breathed a sigh of relief. Thanks to much discussion with the doctors of the hospital, she had managed to convince them to release her from their dreadfully dull control. She had spent the past week in a bed with typical hospital food to eat. Ever since she had gone on that outing with her friend from Konoha, the nurses had become suspicious of her and often hovered over her. They had never explained why they did, but she figured it was because of the damage to the park that was just outside the building. And then, there was the fact that she had returned from the outing with dirtied clothing, and her bandages had a small amount of blood seeping through from her wound. However, it was not like she was trying to keep the evidence of her actions hidden. She was able to conceal any of it at any given time, but the kunoichi simply chose not to. 

Well, in the end, Teru Uchiha had ended up being forced into resting in bed for the next week. Her body protested it and wished to return to the outside so that she may continue on with her duties. But, according to the hospital, she had to wait for the full week to pass. The head doctor in charge of caring for her actually wanted to add on an extra week to ensure that her head wound would not turn out to be more serious than initially thought. It was not, and she was able to prove it to them, too, by undergoing a series of tests. So, now that she had passed those tests, Teru was walking through the corridors without the bandages around her head. The damage that had been done to her eye was fully healed, but a scar was left behind. Yet another battle scar, but it did not claim her eyesight, thankfully. 

And now that she was free to go about her business, Teru thought it might be best to return to the manor and explain the prolonged absence to Sero. He was surely wanting to know why she had not been home in so long. Usually, he would have a clear idea about where she was at all times, except for this one time. "The exit should be... this way?" Teru hummed, glancing around the hallway in an attempt to spot the lobby. It should have been around there somewhere, she thought. However, it appeared that she had taken a wrong turn at some point. There was no sign of it anywhere. "Strange, I thought I would have run into it right about now. I had no problem finding it the other day... Gosh, maybe I'm in worse shape than I thought." 

"Hm," Teru looked around once more, unable to find any of the hospital staff. She sighed quietly and shook her head. How disgraceful for someone of her rank to be lost. Ah, but then again... hospitals were among the greatest mazes yet. Perhaps she would be able to find some assistance from one of the other patients. "Ah, an open door," Teru breathed, spotting a room that was wide open. She poked her head inside, hoping to bump into someone. But, there was only a person in a hospital bed and no nurse. "Oh, my apologies. I thought I could find someone who could point me in the right direction." 

Pausing a moment, Teru looked from the doorway at this unfamiliar face. He appeared to be down, under the weather because of some unknown reason. At least, it was unknown to her. She debated on just stepping back out and moving along with finding the exit, but the other side of her heart told her to stay. I might as well try and strike up some conversation while I'm here, Teru thought to herself. "You look a little depressed," she began, taking another step inside the room. "Do you... want to talk about it?"

Word Count: 664

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito glanced at the person with an emotionless look. He uttered the words slowly. “I was defeated in spar against someone outside of my clan.” “I have dishonored my family and shamed them.” “My family has long passed.” He stared at his own hands. “They have done greater than I have when they were my .rank.” “I am genius struck down with a failed strategy,” He looked at his legs in the bed. “My scars and my bodily pain is nothing compared to this defeat.” He then glanced back at the person. “What is your clan?” “If it is what I think it is, the lore is quite intriguing.” He was broken down as every word felt like a slice to his own throat. “I have not even received my sacred clan sword.” “Every male in my family has gotten there’s at my age and younger.” “Some have gotten there’s due to fate playing games.” “I have no reason to live as a defeated Hoshikage.” He picked up the bowl that once contained his spicy vegetables and placed it down. “Life has become like this bowl cracked.” “That fur ball named Yumo brought forth my defeat.” As he emotions remained gone. “I did everything perfectly but that tailed freak cheated someone how. “ “My brain cannot seem figure it out.” “It only replays my defeat over and over.” He reasoning became more uncertain the more he spoke. “But yet throughout my troubled times a mysterious masked man saves me.” “I do not ask to be saved.” “Why must he save a dishonored shinobi like me?” He began asking himself the same questions he asked himself back in his academy days. “I have never lost until that Yumo creature stepped in my path.” He began to feel an emotion that he never felt before. He felt distain for Yumo. His hatred grew the more he thought of him. His happier lighter emotions were gone. But darkness grew inside of him. He looked on closer at the stranger. “It is usually good manners to state your name.” He hopes and desires became twisted. “I only want to make the one called Yumo suffer.” “I must get my clan based sword.” His pride was hurting horribly and it was driving him to hatred. His thoughts became very violent and homicidal. He his intelligence was mocked with defeat and he had lost his honor. There was nothing left for him to do but kill those who mocked him slowly now. “He will pay then I will wrap any sword I have with his flesh.” His legs began to hurt a bit from the fight he had. “I was raised on the customs of honor and the old ways of this village.” “I went through the night beating down criminals and making them fears me.” He removed his forehead protector and set it next to his jacket. “It is Yumo’s destiny to make him into shark bait. “ “That fur ball pissed off the wrong Hoshikage.” “So you ask what is wrong. “ “What is wrong is Yumo was able to walk after we fought.” He wanted nothing more to do then walk out of this hospital hunt down Yumo and shove a senbon to one of his vital spots. “But you see I lack the funds for the weapons I need to achieve my destiny.” He removed his shirt revealing all the scars on his body and slowly sat up. He groaned a bit. “He managed to cause me pain.” “So an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.” “Meaning I will have my vegence against him.” “He hurt me and I give him worse pain.” His blood lust returns slightly. He could hardly contain it and didn’t care less at this point. “The dark spirit of vegence as awakened. “ “Let all the scum on this plane of existence know that I will be there to break them.”

WC:657

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Teru was quiet and gazed at the bedridden individual with eyes reflecting little to no emotion. Although, she did have what appeared to be a smile on her face. Was it a sincere one? It was hard to say for those who did not know who she was. For the most part, she was a kind and caring person who often held the sincerest of feelings toward anyone. However, it was the man who was responsible for her being sent to the hospital who taught her that it was no good being so... good. So, it was not a genuine smile. One could call it false and empty. But, what was real was her curiosity for what this new face was thinking. She could read the expression on his face with her hazel eyes. It was similar to reading a book. A dark book, for that matter. In his eyes, she could see a pain of sorts and a mix of emptiness. That was something that she, too, had experienced at some point in her life. It felt like so long ago, but Teru found no problem in realizing this similarity. 

She was met with a rather unexpected response to her inquiry. Defeated in a spar by someone who was not of his blood. Well, a spar was a spar. Losing was often not an exciting happening. Teru herself did not enjoy it, but she acknowledged it as another piece of life. To go so far as to say that it was dishonoring. Well, Teru could not find that as a truth. "So, you come from a prodigious family," Teru stated as soon as he stopped speaking. Laughing softly, she shook her head and moved to one of the chairs nearest to the door. "Even the best of the best are met with their biggest flaws. This failure of yours... I wouldn't be so concerned about it if I were you. If you are indeed a genius, then you must understand that even geniuses have their blunders. Mm, and another thing. As long as it was just a spar, your honor has faced no damage whatsoever. Take it as a learning experience."

The conversation digressed for just a moment, and Teru found herself being the one questioned. What was her clan? Rather than answering it straightforwardly, Teru dismissed it. "I suppose that, in time, you'll find out a little about me," she said. "Right now may not be the most appropriate time for talking about me. Let's focus on you." And so, she continued to listen on to what this stranger had to say. Her ears heard of his lack of a particular sword that must have been passed down through his clan. But, something of interest caught her attention. This hospital bound ninja hailed from the very same clan as someone she called a teammate. "Hoshigaki, huh? I never thought that I would see another one of you guys. Ah, don't be offended by that. I don't really have a problem with any of you." With a soft chuckle, Teru waved it off and leaned back in her chair. Her arms were folded across her chest. 

Listening on, it became a little more clear as to how he ended up in the hospital. The reflection had identified a piece of a name of someone who must have been involved. But, it was not a name that Teru recognized. "You were cheated because this Yumo fellow managed to outmaneuver you," she said, determining it to be what he was meaning. Teru raised a brow and half smiled. "It must be tough having to imagine it happening all over again. But, I'd have to say that you were saved because it was not your time to be ended. This mystery man must have seen a chance for you to get rid of that prideful layer you've got. A second chance at life? Perhaps. He may have saved you because he wanted you to see things in a different light."

"My name?" Teru raised her head a little, maintaining the half smile. Their discussion digressed again, but it did not matter. This bit of information was something she could spare, but not for free. "You may call me Teru. Now, tell me yours. It would be rude if I left without knowing the name of a new acquaintance." Once again, she dismissed the less important talk and focused her attention on the main part of the conversation. Whoever this man was, he was experiencing something akin to hatred. It was possible that it was as deep as the curse that frequently affected those of her clan. How unfortunate it would be if that were the case. And, nothing good came out of hating someone so deeply. "I am aware of what sort of teachings pass through the Hoshigaki, but I do have a feeling that you are taking this situation too far. If you truly want to resolve this pain of yours, I suggest that you meet Yumo once again in a sparring match. But, before then, you'll need to train harder. If you can outmaneuver him like he did you, then you'll restore this so-called honor."

"You are quite different from the Hoshigaki that I know," Teru sighed, and she stood up to walk over to the bedside of the temporarily disabled Hoshigaki. She gazed down at him with cold eyes, but they reflected a fire as hot as the sun's burning flames. The more she listened to him speak, the more it threatened to get under her skin. He must have believed that he was showing strength by vowing to kill this Yumo. But, it was surely going to become a weakness of his. It was the stories of their ancestors that taught them about this sort of hatred. This vengeance that plagued the hearts of man. "To be straight with you, I don't think you have what it takes to defeat Yumo. At this rate, you will only stand in your own way and become an impossible obstacle to overcome. Right now, you are weak. No weapon will ever change that. Of course, you will be able to possess this sacred sword, but only after you realize the truth of your weakness. However, before you gain a formidable arsenal, you need to train your body to withstand the attacks of those who oppose you."

Teru paused a moment and leaned down to speak directly into the Hoshigaki's ear. Her voice was low, but relayed this message as clearly as it possibly could, "I'm not wrong, am I?"

Word Count: 1112

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
kirinito heard the strangers words. “Teru is it?” “Yes my clan was all near wiped out by some outsiders.” He went to spit. “Outsiders are the weak clan of this world.” “My clan was prestigious.” He sighed. “But now I am the only one alone.” His body was strained and his mind was shot. He was borderline insane with hatred. “I was raised in the ways of the Bloody Mist version of this village.” He sighed again looking at his senbon. “I did what they use to in the academy along with passing at top grades. “ “I don’t like killing for free.” I use to have white clothes but their now red with the weak’s blood.” He then looked at his jacket slightly. “You see I switched to black because it suits my true nature.” “Father and brother taught that losing at anything was sin.”
He showed his scars all over his body. “They pushed me to the brink of death so much if I was the legendary Uchiha clan I would have gotten my Sharingan.” “My sword only comes to me when I am viewed worthy of it.” He looked at his hands as they started to shake with hatred. “Some lesser people in my clan would get there’s from the time they could walk and talk.” He was in his own madness and hatred. “Yes it was terrible re watching my own loss.” “Then to be saved by the mysterious stranger who always saved me from death.” “Rumor is it he wears a mask and killed my father and brother with one sword swing.” “I heard it was effortless.” “People say it’s my mother but she died during a mission I was told.” He started at the scars on his arms. “I have nearly killed myself to seek power.” He bones ached with the thought of being so easily defeated. “His wind seemed to deflect my senbon infused with chakra away.” “He was always in a meditative position most of the fight.” He howled with rage. “He was mocking me!” He used to grin and laugh a lot of at people but he lost his smile.

His sweat was still on the bed from when he woke up. His soul and heart have turned black as coal. His once vigilante nature now seems pointless. “There is no point in being a hero anymore.” He coughed slightly. As he put his own shirt back on, he stretches out his arms slightly. “Nothing appears to be broken.” “Unlike me a now broken genius and yes geniuses sometimes have a blunder.” “But I had never had a blunder until today.” “Everything was always perfect and precise every plan and every action.” “Hell even my words were precise.” “How are criminals going to run in fear of me when I lost?” His body was stiff and the pain was stinging. He winced slightly while trying to move his legs. He felt like he wanted to scream in pain but he fought it.

He looked at his jacket. “I never even got my clan symbol on it.” “I never got the chance to have my brother put it on.” “As customary for the older siblings to put it on the younger brother’s clothing.” “Did I fly to close to the sun?” “Did my figurative wax wings melt?” “Is that why I lost?” “I was drowned in my defeat.” “Major parts of me died that day.” His rage and darker emotions were beginning to resonate like an aura. He was beginning to ooze and aura of killing intent and intense danger. For the first time in his life he was going to put his no kill rule away just to kill criminals and he viewed Yumo as an outsider. He viewed Yumo as a criminal outsider and they needed to be punished as his father and brother started the tradition.
His days of being all zen were dead. He no longer cared about food and flirting with women. As lady luck and lady fate turned him down. He only wanted to obtain power by any dark means. His mind was unraveling at such a high speeds. If he was out in the open he would be killing all the weaklings in the village. He no longer wanted to protect the children and the women of the village. “If I even have to I will anger a curse mark user and receive one.” “My clan sword will be mine and everyone will tell tales of the dark god of village.”

He started to laugh like some insane super villain. “I will be viewed as a god in the village.” “Whether it is a dark one a pure hearted one.” He clenched his fist tightly and raised it swiftly. “Vengeance thy will be mine!” “Congratulations Yumo u have written yourself to your doom In my dark book.” “Soon there will be cults named after me.” He started to laugh like an insane villain again looking at Teru. “Indeed I will find out what clan you are from and we might team up more than once throughout my story.” No one in his clan had gone this far or like this before.

He was blood thirsty and his lighter side emotions had vanished completely. “There is no hope now for anyone that makes me mad.” “I will be their judge, jury, and their executioner.” “The death bell will toll for anyone who makes me in a bad mood.” He lowered his hand and unclenched his fist slowly. “So are you ready to be a passenger in this ride for power?” He no longer cared about peace of friendship. To him all that was a cowards thinking.

His rage was a part of him. Darkness became a symbiosis that fuelled him like gasoline. He was cold and was ready to make others accept their fate. “This genius will invoke a new world order.” Like so many have tried in history.” “I will be studied and worshiped by all when my legend is known.” He cracked his fingers. “The sword of Kirinito dangles over the head of the weak.” “It is penetrate their skulls and shatter them.” He evilly laughed at the morbid thoughts licking his teeth slightly. His soul was tainted from the loss and he looked onward through the fires evil. “The light will not be able to help you from the disemboweling the weak will receive.” His skin had grown even paler since he was stuck in here. He had survived death. He would also begin his plans to hunt down the masked stranger. “Tell me Teru have u run into a masked person with a massive looking living sword.” “He is rumored to always be around me ready to protect me.” He re put on his fore head protector and tied it as tight as he could.
WC:1,143

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Teru sighed and plopped back down on a chair closer to the bedridden ninja. It was clear to her that he had been through quite a lot. Not just in the past day or two, but ever since his childhood. There was a chance that helping him relieve himself of this sort of behavior was a lost cause. He was intent on doing harm to that Yumo ninja, who may have also been a Kiri ninja. This quest he was on resembled that of someone who was once close to her. Power and destruction. It made her frown deeply. She had no regret in her heart, but that could always change later on. If she made no attempt to sway his point of view, then perhaps there would be something to feel bad about. On another note, it was technically her job to prevent the deaths of those living under the rule of Kirigakure. And, as a subordinate of one of the Hunter-nin, she would have to do the responsible act and deal with anyone who caused harm to allies. 

That other Hoshigaki that Teru knew of. A young woman who had basically deserted the team they were supposed to work on together. If that Hoshigaki girl was still somewhere within the village, or the country, then Teru would have to request for a bit of assistance. It made sense, a little. One Hoshigaki was having trouble, so maybe another could help resolve the situation. Now, if only she could locate Aozame and have their meeting plotted…

At this point, Teru was simply listening to the Hoshigaki with an unimpressed look plastered on her face. Most of what he was saying did not necessarily concern her, so she refrained from commenting too much when it was not needed. Simply listening to him did help her learn something more. The name that she had been so curious about. It may have been an unintentional revelation, but it was one that allowed for her to learn of his name. Kirinito. Kirinito Hoshigaki. By his way of speaking, she put it together like a puzzle piece in her mind. 

"Hm, you may want to rethink some of this while you still can," Teru warned. She was looking directly at Kirinito, glaring so coldly. "Going astray and killing where you see fit will only result in your own death. I take it that Yumo is also apart of the village, so... you would surely be considered a traitor for killing him in cold blood. With the authority that I have, I am given some responsibility in preventing unnecessary chaos. To put it another way, I could kill you where you sit. Try to find a more reasonable route than this, if you can help it."

"A masked man?" Teru allowed for the subject to change. Mask.... Could he have been referring to Burittsu? The last time that she saw him, he was wearing a strange mask. She was uncertain about it. Burittsu had left the village some time ago, so it could not have been him that Kirinito was talking about. "I don't know what you are talking about. The only masked men I have ever seen are those from the Anbu, or even the Hunter-nin. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you had a guardian angel."

Teru rested her elbows on her knees and leaned forward for some comfort. She took a moment to consider this dilemma that he was in. Suffering a loss that weighed heavily on him, and he had the weight of his clan dragging him down. There was much doubt in what all she could do for him. For as long as he continued to let it get under his skin and cause him pain, he would only suffer more as a failure. Teru tapped her fingers on her chin, as she continued to search for some sort of solution. He may not have been very strong in the first place, and he lacked any refined tools to use, it seemed. "Let's push this into another direction, if you don't mind," Teru started, looking back at Kirinito. It was almost humorous to her. The last time she ever bothered with giving a helping hand to someone seeking some new power was thought to be the only time. "You want to get stronger to surpass a particular someone. How about... I give you a little help? You wouldn't be allowed to kill anyone without a good reason, but I would ensure that you would meet your rival again. I can prepare you, and you would get the power you need to defend yourself properly."

To most people, such an offer was valuable. Training under another's wing would allow for exponential growth. It allowed for a greater knowledge in how others operated as fighters. He would possibly learn new ways to fight and implement strategic styles. Teru waited to see if he would accept this offer at that time. But, if he did not, then she had a few words to give him. "There is always a chance that we will meet again somewhere down the road. Of course, you may choose to take some time to think this over. I am always willing to take you under my wing in order to give you that power you want." And, if he did agree to this option, there would be a few things that Teru wished to relay to him. It would mean thinking less of his desire to kill for the blood of the weak and less of his intense hatred for certain others. Such rules would only apply during the time he spent training under her, however. 

Ah, it was all to be seen. Teru hoped that Kirinito would do his best to understand the possible consequences of his actions. And so, she awaited his answer. He would certainly have to answer wisely, if he cherished the goals he had for the future.

Word Count: 1005

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito coughed a bit. “You want me to be your student to help me defeat my rival.” “Am I correct?” He got a slightly intrigued. He showed his back to her. “You see this shark like scar on my back. “ “I got it when my guardian angel as you say saved my skin.” “I was witnessing my brother fight someone of the Uchiha clan.” “I saw the uchiha’s famous eyes reveal themselves.” Kirinito stretched out again. Removing his shirt and tossing it at his feet. “Every battle I have had I was saved by the person. “ “The stranger stopped my father from slitting my throat.” “He had also stopped the Uchiha from casting me into his genjutsu using his Mangeyuko Sharingan.” “You seem to know of his identity. “ “I must learn more about this legendary clan of the Uchiha.” “I must meet him from once when I am not near death.” “So I can interrogate him. “ He was unsure of which path to take. One road lead to darkness and suffering and the other lead to riches and dangerous amounts of power. He had tailgated on his father’s missions when his father wasn’t training him too hard. He saw the cold murderous world.
He thought deeply about her thought taking him under his wing so to speak. He shut his eyes. “I have wondered why my own eyes are red. “ “Most people say the person caused it.” He sighed. “I never saw him all I heard was his voice before I black out every time.” “Saying soon it will be time.” He wanted power but his father and brother’s way was slowing him down. “All I want is to see the fear in Yumo’s eyes.” He sighed. “I do not believe in killing those that might serve me purpose.” He tried to shut out the screaming he always heard of his brother roasting to death. “Curse that jutsu.” “My brother screamed in pain but nothing was there. “ “When I blinked his throat was slit.” He then pointed to his necklace. “This necklace has my brother’s tooth on it.” “As morbid as it sounds.” “It used to bring me comfort in my empty home.” “I heard the stranger say he wanted me to be a seven mist swordsmen.” “Also he wanted me to bring balance to the hunter ninja.” He was confused on what line he would go for. He was pulled in two different ways. Either he would become a legend with is clan based sword by his side like a tag team partner. Or he would continue hunting down criminals but this time for money.

He turned his head slightly attempting to glance up at her again. “I do not know his identity.” “I just know the feeling I get when I feel that he’s around.” He felt worthless and weak. He could feel the shark scar on his back hurting more than his legs. “This damn thing always hurts when I lose.” He smirked a bit like he used to faking his emotions. “Once I figure out how to topple Yumo’s unbeatable defense.” “My honor will be restored.” He tried to get up out of bed. But his body wouldn’t let him. He had been forcing his body to do everything. His hair was a wreck and his hair tie was damaged. He had already lost his family and h broke his father’s sword given to him by protecting an innocent child. He had no time to mourn the loss at all. Everything felt like an illusion since his brother died. Like Kirnito somehow got hit by a genjutsu. He shook his as his eyes showed the pain his past brought him. “No one knows the hell that is loneliness.” He reminisced in his head about all the ways he had to kill invaders to survive and eat his next meal. He hated cleaning off the blood on his clothes. It looked like a gory mess. All throughout his life if he got close to someone they would mysteriously die. “Why did they die?” “Am I cursed to never form a bond?” He then lowered his hood to comb his hair with the comb by his bed. He then pulled his hair back and re raised his hood. He was trying to shake off the doubt that was swimming in his brain. “This is all too much for one to bear.”

He had been taking care of orphans throughout the start of his ninja career. He didn’t know why the gravitated towards him. He felt like he had the weight of the entire universe on his shoulders. The pressure was surely getting to him. That terrible loss didn’t help at all. He turned around when he was sure she had enough of viewing his shark shaped scar. He tried to swing his legs out from the bed. They moved a little bit. But it was failed attempt. “Damn it body move I command you!” He forced his legs to swing out as the pain was gone. The anger and hatred seemed to cause adrenaline in his system to kick in. He moved a little bit toward just jacket and weapon pouch. As he put his jacket back on and made sure his hood was up. He re attached his item pouch to back of his pants. He then went back to his bed and sat on it. His body was in pain but he removed his jacket and put his shirt back on. He slowly was putting on his jacket and re raising his hood. “So what is your plan with me exactly.” He was intrigued as If one of his plans were in motion working perfectly. He was counting his senbon. “Good they are all here.” “How are they here?” Did the person refill them into his item pouch? He mind was so filled with self doubt now. He did not know his purpose on this plane of existence was. “he wanted to be legend but he also wanted to be richer than anyone.
WC:1,014

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
“That is right,” Teru nodded, confirming to Kirinito that she did indeed suggest that he become her student. It piqued his interest, at least, so it was a sign that he would consider it as something that he would do. “Of course, it is entirely your choice if you want to or not. I am merely giving you a friendly suggestion. I’m simply open to the idea of taking you on as a student and presenting you with something that might as well be life-changing.” But, that was all she really had to say on the matter. Unless Kirinito had something more to discuss about it, she would keep her ears open. If he did agree to this, then she would provide him with all the information that he would need. For example, where to meet her for this official business and what she would have him do. 

Attention was drawn to his bare back, which was blessed with a remarkable looking scar. Caused by this mysterious man who had saved him? It made Teru wonder for a moment. Perhaps this man was not so much of a guardian angel as she initially thought. But, then another idea crossed her mind. What if he had left it on Kirinito for a reason? A mark to represent whatever type of relationship they had. Or, it was possible that it was meant to be a reminder of something more sinister. The possibilities of what it truly meant were great in number. But… it would be wise for her to not wander too far into the theories, for they could easily turn into goose chases that led her into lies.

Teru examined it closely with her eyes, taking note of it’s unique shape. He had claimed that it was during the time that his supposed brother was facing off against a member of the Uchiha clan. And that Uchiha was using a powerful form of their Doujutsu? It certainly must have taken a miracle for him to escape alive. “Ah, well, I won’t doubt that you have had quite a mess to deal with back then,” Teru rubbed the back of her neck. There was not much for her to say about the Uchiha, however. It may concern her, or it may not have. As for this masked man Kirinito spoke of, she had no absolute certainty of who he was. “I don’t know who he is. But, who knows? There is a chance I do, but I would need to see his face.”

“Hm,” Teru closed her eyes for a moment of thought. It was definitely going to be a challenge for her to help this one. However, it would grant her much experience as an instructor. Sero-sensei, did you have to deal with this much? She wondered to herself, imagining what sort of trials her own teacher had to go through with all of the students in his life. Well, nothing had been set in stone just yet. She was no teacher. But, it did not stop her from wondering what it might end up being like. The role that she was taking now, though, was more of a comforting role with a touch of disciplinary feelings. And, she did her best to speak in a way that let Kirinito know that she did have some care in what he felt. "Looking at it in another way, I wouldn't say that they are gone. You seem to have a special place in your memories and heart for them, yeah? That in itself is a bond. Stay strong and never forget that you still have them close with you. I believe that they just might be urging you on to get stronger."

Laughing softly to herself, Teru found a little entertainment in Kirinito trying to get himself to move properly and mumbling about some other matter. He did inquire about her plans, which was indeed meant for her ears. "I do have a lot in mind for training you," she smirked. It had to be something that could get him closer to her level. Although, it was up to the effort he made in this training, which would be what determined how strong he did get. Ah, there was so much that she could do for him. One idea revolved around taking Kirinito to the place where Sero first introduced her to the cruelty of the world. And, then there was something that she had in mind that would not be so harsh to him. "I suppose you can have a choice in which of these training sessions you will participate in. There is no harm in that since, either way, you will become stronger than before. Although, I will have to be honest with you... Neither of them will be easy on you."

"I did not have it easy when I had been in training under my mentor," Teru said, gesturing to herself. The memory was fresh in her head- that time when Sero Osada decided that it was time she began her trials to become his student. "For me, it was something like a nightmare, but none of it was a dream. It was even worse than living in this world, in a way. But that nightmare gave me a newfound strength. Maybe this nightmarish reality that I went through could give you power, too. Of course, you could always go with the training that does not require the same amount of effort. Although, I would not guarantee that you would appreciate the end result as much."

"So, a question for you," she continued. "Would you want to undergo a series of trials that would test you physically and mentally? Or, would you rather I create something else to test your strengths in an entirely different way?" Teru was eager to find out what his response would be. It may not have shown on her face, but she was indeed looking forward to what he would decide on. It was actually exciting for her to be able to bring forth to him a lot of training that was believed to be effective.

Word Count: 1029

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito heard Teru’s words. “It has been a long time since I was under guidance.” “I am used to using criminals as my training dummies.” He grabbed a bowl of pickled beets. “It has been a while since I ate anything.” “Today would be as brother called it a feast of the gods.” He gestured in offering some to Teru. “Would like to partake in this food?” He father had taught him how to behave around women. He smirked slightly a bit as he used to before the loss. “Power is all I need and a mighty selection of blades to bring down my foes.” His stamina was returning slowly. “He fought me on an empty stomach.” His face showed disgust. “Cowards like that fight dishonorably.” He went back to being emotionless. He thought back to the days when he used to fend for himself in the forests as his own survival training. He remembered the days of stealing from the criminals and using their own weapons against them. The thought made him chuckle slightly. His eyes scanned her body language. “All body movements can be read.” “Bodies tend to tell different stories then words.” He put the bowl down by her. “Bon appétit stranger you must be hungry sitting here watching me eat.” He tried to show hospitality towards Teru. He adjusted his forehead protector to standard position. “Well this is fate that might have brought you to my presence.”

He then remembered the aftermath of that Uchiha. “This scar on my back appeared afterwards.” “Every time I get blood lust the scar hurts intensely.” He felt the sting of the scar on his back burn slightly from the blood lust he had earlier. “This pain use to make me black out.” “Usually when I came to anything living around me would be dead and ripped to pieces.” “They say the person does it and rumors as it that I do it somehow.” “Usually I have to be submerged in cold water or in complete darkness mediating to get it wear off.” He wondered if he had received some strange marking and that wasn’t such a scar afterwards. He shook it off as the possibilities were endless. But the theories were unscientific and improbably. He smirked slightly remembering his training sessions with his father. “I was trained to fight as if I had a Sharingan.” “I was raised to hunt down anyone and make sure that my moves were precise.” “I even played shogi to master strategies.” “My precision became flawless and I learned to study movements.” He remembered the days of having to dodge thousands of projectiles from all different positions. Some of those should have killed him but once again he was protected and saved by the stranger. “I do not know of his face or body.” “I only get a sense of him before I black out. “ “I wish I knew who or what he was.” He looked puzzled. “I want to know if what he wants from me is sinister or on the side of good.” His thoughts were racing as he weighed the options of the stranger could have in store for him. “Quite the vexing for in the road of life this is.” He thought of ways to maybe luring the person out. He then wondered if maybe it was something maybe in his head like some kind of insanity. “Everything in life is a war with perfect strategy.” “Ever words need to be perfectly calculated to make people think what you want them to think.” “This is a trait I mastered since I learned to talk.”

He ran all the scenarios of having Teru as his mentor. All of them seemed lead to intense power. He foresaw all his foes dropping to their knees and begging for the lives. He smirked at the thoughts. He thought of the training sessions Teru might have had. “So these training sessions seem intriguing.” “I hope to find out more about you through them and your clan.” “I will find out all necessary information.” He got up and his balanced returned and he practiced his stances. “You see soon my speed will surpass all.” He adjusted his legs and reached out his arms. “Then I will slice up people before they even know it.” He grabbed an imaginary sword from a criminal in his head. He then acted as he was fighting battles in his head. He then acted as if he was spinning the sword behind him.”Another perfect bloody victory for me.” His back scar began to burn a little bit. “Unlike how it should have gone when I fought Yumo.” He was always waging bloody battles in his head even in the days of the academy. He never allowed his mind and subconscious to experience peace. To him peace and losing were worse than dying. Every day was a fight to survive and it began to feel normal to him once he became a genin. He matured faster than everyone his age from this. “If only I had a sword then any sword would be been decent.” He then tossed the imaginary sword. “Your blade was a weak as you are.” “Now I will watch you take your last breath.”
His scar on his back began to really hurt. “Damn it even bloodbaths in my head make it hurt.” He dropped to his knee as his breathing began to change. “Calm breaths like the sea.” He began to take deep breaths and exhale smoothly. He then stood back up. “Well that was interesting the pain wasn’t that bad ever.” “That bout with Yumo must have aggravated it or something.” He walked back to sit on the bed. He grabbed his back wincing slightly. “Pain lets you know you’re alive.” He smirked. “But to me life is nothing unless I have swords by my side.” He then shook his head to fight off the pain and drown out the demented thoughts. “Tell me more about this training you have if I say yes.”
WC:1,009

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Teru watched on as Kirinito ate his food, and she listened to his words with an unchanging expression. There was not a very recent time when there was someone watching over him with a supervising eye, he implied. A tough road was what that had to have been. Being without a teacher or any other guiding hand for a majority of one’s lifetime made it harder to develop any useful qualities. Certain skills in the real world were not adept enough to maintain a stable career as a ninja. Some did manage on their own, however, whether they had any special tricks or not. But, for others, they needed that extra hand. Something that most of everyone did, as Kirinito pointed out, was going straight after those who acted as lowly criminals. Anyone who was brave enough to stop the ongoing crimes around the village deserved an applause. 

The food offered to her by Kirinito was something she had to reject politely, but it was also done with a soft laugh. “A lot of the time, it is better to leave yourself a little hungry before you fight anyone,” she said half jokingly. “If you’re too full, then you just might end up puking all of your lunch. Now that would not be a very good situation if you were stuck in the heat of battle.” On the other hand, Teru was not the type of person who enjoyed pickled beets. Pickled anything did not interest her taste buds. The scent of it alone was enough to repel her, as was the peculiar taste. 

“I believe I have heard a rumor or two about some mysterious disappearances,” Teru mentioned something she may have known about how certain living beings ended up dead. She doubted that it was him, but there was not a thorough investigation into it. Conducting one now may have been a meaningless effort, but it was always worth a try. However, there would not be any jumping to conclusions in her book. That meant that she would not go around assuming that it was this kid who committed those murders. There were plenty more suspicious fellows who were probably linked to those deaths, anyway. 

It was rather interesting to hear what he had to say about the Uchiha clan. She did not believe him entirely, but it was still something. Oh, how it was practically comical to hear him boasting about some training he had. Teru did not express the amusement she felt out loud, but she did crack a smirk. If he was as skilled as he claimed he was, then she would just have to see for herself. In fact, she would spar against him with her own two hands and see exactly how well he could fair against someone of her prowess. "You speak good about yourself," she noted. "If you don't mind, I would like to see what you can do with my own eyes. I want to see just how much you have perfected these skills of yours. Maybe then we will see if you are a worthy rival of mine. Heh, a friendly rival... Of course."

"I'm glad you're showing some interest in what I have to offer," Teru's smirk turned into a sincere smile. She had him intrigued with the idea, so it could be considered a small victory in her book. "Hm, perhaps you may find out a little bit about me. Some of what you learn just might shock you. Once that time comes, we'll see what I choose to let you know."

Teru shifted in her seat and then stood up to stretch her legs a little. She had already spent a lot of time at the hospital between being a patient herself and conversing with Kirinito. As such, it was time she considered heading back to home. It was quite the experience running into him, and she learned a lot about him during their talk. In short, it was decent getting to know more about him as an acquaintance. "To be straight with you, I have already said more than I ought to have," Teru chuckled softly, and took a step closer to the door before turning back to face Kirinito. "If we do happen to meet again, it will likely be when we are doing that training together, and you will learn all that you need to. Insight, power... I do guarantee that you will have the chance to gain more. All it takes is for you to venture deep within the shadows of the surrounding islands. A cavern of sorts where high grade shinobi are created."

"I will be waiting there for you, Kirinito, along with the answers that you seek," Teru told him. "And, as soon as you arrive, I will have for you a prepared set of trials. But, I should be going. I've spent enough time in this place. It was a pleasure getting to know you better. May we meet again soon." With that, Teru turned back around and exited Kirinito's hospital room. Their meeting concluded in the early part of the afternoon, but it did not mark the last time they would ever see one another again. She was already expecting much of him. Would he explore around the surrounding islands lying in the wild outskirts of Kirigakure? Would he find this cavern where no man dared to step into? Teru believed that he would, at least, take it into deep consideration. He did seek out the power to overpower his foes. This was an immediate opportunity to gain just that. 

Soon finding herself outside the hospital entrance after much more searching for the lobby, Teru took off for the Osada manor. She glanced over her right shoulder, at the building that got farther behind her with each step. It was a debate to determine if she would actually reveal her true identity to him or not. In time, she would figure out what she would do about it. For now, though, she would take to disappearing into the flow of the Kirigakure citizens. Disappearing without a trace.

Word Count: 1028
Total Word Count: 4838
Wasted Words: 4838
Thread Status: Exiting

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirnito looked on as she denied his food offering. “It is alright.” “Also fighting on a stuffed stomach I am well aware will cause vomiting.” He finished off his food in thought.    He watched her movements.   She was emotionless but knew his words must have pierced her ears.  He was done eating as he stacked his bowls of food neatly.   He was cautious but like a genius war strategist he did not show.  His poker face would insanely perfect.  He had seen so much in his time already. Most that would drive a man to become a serial killer.  His fortitude was stronger than steel.  His willpower was unbreakable.
He heard her mention something about disappearances. “This must be something I must investigate. “ “It seems some lowly criminal got cocky and did their heinous deeds when my back was turned. “ He was unhappy about this as it seemed his work was never done.  Like a painter trying to paint the next Van Gogh masterpiece.  He shook his head. “A dark hero’s work is never done.”   “Soon the village will now of the work I have been doing to protect the sanity of the Mist village.” He boasted slightly as his confidence began to regenerate like the Doctor from Doctor Who.

He heard her doubt in her voice of his training. “It is alright to doubt it.” “I am more of an action speaks louder type of man.”  His voice had confidence but his emotions were as cold and empty as a glass of ice.  He thought back to those that doubted his intelligence and skills back into the academy. He wondered if they had made it out ok in whatever they were doing now.  He was confident full heartedly. His warrior pride perked up as his loss began to light the flames of his hatred towards non Hoshikage.  He was silent as he pictured standing over Yumo reciting a victory speech on his unconscious body.
He watched her leave. She had given him mysteries. That he was sure he would solve on his own.  As being a lone wolf was something not new to him.  He was ready to leave as he left shortly after her.  “Now on to darker and more controlled things.”  He smirked slightly evilly. He confidence rose and his warrior’s pride would dare not be struck by another weakling scumbag.
WC:396
[closing]
Total WC:4624

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.