You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Break a Bridge [B-Rank Mission/Kirinito] Empty Break a Bridge [B-Rank Mission/Kirinito] Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
The sun was high in the sky and the clouds were rolling in. It was the perfect time to get going with another mission, Teru thought. The Uchiha had awoken bright and early to address the latest business, which was dealing with yet another band of ignorant builders who were in the process of constructing an unneeded bridge. She often wondered why they would bother with continuing to make more of them. They must have been doing it for a foolish cause. Or, it could have been because they were lacking anything better to do. But, regardless of why they were building a bridge that was ultimately useless to the water country, Teru was gearing up and preparing to head out to where the most recently constructed one was. 

The kunoichi was dressed in her combat kimono. Additionally, she readied herself with the Ninshiki equipment that was provided to her by Issei. The mission may not have been one focused on the advancement of these other goals of hers, but the gear was hers to utilize at any time. Teru looked forward to getting the chance to use the gauntlet. And, just in case she had any problems along the way, she made sure to keep her general selection of weapons on her person. There was always a chance that she would need them. "Okay, I'm all set," she announced to no one in particular, stretching out her arms behind her back. However, she paused a moment and looked around the area. "But..."

Teru Uchiha sighed and seated herself on a boulder off to the side of the main road leading to her destination. She wanted to head out while there was a chance to take down the bridge since the builders would still be resting, but she was not yet able to go. Given to her was a document from the higher ups back at the village. On it was a detailed description of the mission, but it also contained a little information of a particular shinobi who was supposed to be considered her partner during the mission. To her surprise, it was a Genin. She had never met him before, nor had she ever even heard of him. To think that it would be allowed for someone of a low rank to go on a mission like this. It would be dangerous, but it was good that she would be there, too. With the experience she had as a ninja, she would be able to protect him if there was ever a need. 

There was something about this ninja that interested Teru. Physical capabilities aside, it was something about his name that made her raise an eyebrow. She frequently looked back at the document to make sure she got it right. "Hoshigaki..." she mumbled to herself. There was a time when she was in the presence of someone from the very same clan. Perhaps they were connected in some way other than hailing from the same clan. Well, she would find out soon enough. She just hoped that he would get to her current position before it got to be too late in the day. They had a mission to do. 

Word Count: 534/1500

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito stumbled along the bridge. “So boring it is now.” He saw a woman standing there not able to clearly make it out who it was he ran closer at top speed. He had an odd feeling about this bridge. “Feel like I have been here before.” He ran around examining it before reaching his target destination. He was tired still from lack of sleep. But he wanted to fight something due to his predatory instincts. He decided to keep silent as he explored the bridge. He made sure his hood was up. His facial features were hidden so he would be able to surprise anyone. He was content in making sure he at least knock out a person. He slid his hands in his pocked as he ran to the person at top speed but made sure to stay out of sight range.

He stopped to peer at the water below the bridge. He slid one hand out of his pocket. He picked up a rock and began to examine the rock. He then tossed a rock into the water to see how high up the bridge was and how deep the water was. He heard the rock fall but the splash wasn’t much. He pocketed some rocks in case he needed them. He went back to running to the person. He kept his mouth shut as he did not feel like talking. He sat down slightly. He was decided to keep at eye range but to be semi hidden. He stared up at the clouds in deep thought. He then put the hand back in his pocket.

He paid no attention or did not mind the company of others today. He began to fight battles in his head and spaced out. He had his meal for the month. He wanted to fight to work it off. There was a suspicious lack of criminals today. He stopped fighting battles in his head and pondered where all the criminals were. He wondered where the outsiders were. He wondered if he scared them off. He hoped not and he wanted to toy with some criminals. He sighed slightly as the lack of action was making him antsy. In his mind he was the savior the village needed. Everyone that opposed his views was trash. He focused deep in thought and shut his eyes slightly nodding off. He tried to keep his guard up and be at attention but the lack of sleep was getting to him. It was practically driving him insane.

WC:421/1500

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
After several minutes of waiting around on a lonely boulder, Teru was finally given the opportunity to see her assigned subordinate arriving on the scene. He was late, in her opinion, but no matter. The both of them were there and they would be able to move on together to accomplish what they were setting out to do. As the Hoshigaki youth approached, Teru stood up and dusted off her clothes before turning to face him. "Good, you're here," she nodded in approval. Normally, some ninja of his rank would shy away from an opportunity such as this, but not him. Perhaps he would even enjoy setting out on this mission. "Follow me and I will give you a briefing of what we will be doing exactly."

Teru took a step to the side and motioned for Kirinito Hoshigaki to follow her to the destination. It was no more than a mile away from where they were at that moment, so it would be a bit of a walk. And, as she led the way to the bridge, Teru explained how things would be working to her companion. "I'm sure you'll be having some questions about this mission, so allow me to enlighten you before we get started," she began, glancing back to Kirinito over her shoulder. "Over a long period of time, there have been builders constructing more bridges than we will ever be needing. So, we'll be heading out to the border to provide some demolition. There will be resistance, so you will stay back from the fighting and take care of the bridge. I will handle the mercenaries, who are readily defending the bridge."

Pausing a moment to allow for him to absorb the information so far, Teru went on to say a little more about what the enemy would be like. "These guys are mercenaries, and they know their way around in battle," she said to Kirinito. "If given the chance, they will kill you. Ordinary weapons are no match for their armor, either. So, stay away from them at all costs." It was warning enough, she thought. Even he would be able to figure out that these men were going to be armed and ready for a fight. "If you need any help taking down the bridge, I will provide any assistance necessary."

Teru proceeded for the intended target, accepting any form of response Kirinito had to give to her instructions. A little further up the road, and their eyes would be able to spot a long structure in the near distance. It was the bridge, and it was guarded by a team of eight men. Before they were to get any closer, Teru halted in her tracks and raised her hand for Kirinito to stop as well. In a low voice, she spoke to the Genin, "Alright, here is a plan to take care of the mission swiftly and smoothly. I will go on ahead by myself to confront the mercenaries. You are to sneak along the side road leading straight for the bridge and around them. While they are busy with me, you need to start destroying that bridge. Got it?"

Word Count: 1066/1500

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirnito looked up at Teru. Her plan didn’t seem flawed. He kept listening while keeping up the pace with her. He stretched his arms while walking. He was thinking through everything running the scenario. His scars still hurt from the spar and he wanted to keep calm so the back scar didn’t hurt him. He put his hands in his pocket. “This bridge looks structurally sound.” He adjusted is jacket on the way. “No water to hide out in. “He wasn’t overly excited to wind up in this hospital. “I will comply orders.” His survival training would pay off. He remembered the mission rank and knew he had to be on egg shells. Or else he would be in a coffin later. He wasn’t nervous or excited. He really wanted to money and to see some action.

“A stealth operation.” “It shall be done.” “But I only have senbon they are nothing for bridge destruction.” He sighed as he wished he had time to top up his weapons. “Damn I wanted to this before. “ He was in thought as he spotted the structure. “They did nice work and I will enjoy messing up their work.” He began to sneak away to this spot his was told to go. He was silent and prepared for anything. He made sure to keep quiet and avoid anything that would make sound. He was calm and cool for once. His emotions were not there. “Now where the flaws in this man are has not built anything perfect.” “This is a good day to exist.” He went silent again as talking could get him in a heated situation.

He whispered as he was on the way there. “If I need help the signal will be a splash.” “If you need a distraction yell shark.” He went back to being silent as he was hit to road to the spot to hide out and work on the bridge as quietly as possible. He wished there was water so he could hid in the deepest parts and pick at the structural flaws of the bridge underneath the water. He wasn’t as fatigued as before so his adrenaline gave him a bit of awakening. He was ready and willing to get his hands dirty. His ego was in check and his body was not sweating to give anyone a hint he was around. He was in kept on the road sneaking along the shadows avoiding all contact and sounds. He waited the sound of battle before he begun to break the bridge down.

WC:426/1500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.