You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
As two genin had spotted him receiving a letter from Hawky and proceeding to burn it after reading it, falsely accused him of being a spy, and called upon the nearby guards to attempt to arrest him before he and his hawk had been able to physically restrain them (really, the engagement was a matter of seconds and although Kashizudoto could have easily killed or maimed them to shut them up before one of them could let out a squeal, he believed that such a thing was contrary to his purpose of peace in the village), the tokubetsu jonin had gotten away from the scene and decided that it would be best to simply lay low beyond the borders of the village of Kumo in anticipation of the war. Besides, the physical engagement that had ensued between the two parties earlier had probably led to a manhunt for a boy in a black robe by now, and, although there was nothing wrong or incriminating about what he had done, he preferred NOT to get stuck in Athos Keep and deal with Kumo's authorities to clear up the whole misunderstanding. Besides, he had no business within the borders of the village anyway; he had intended to go here originally to observe what the battlefield truly looks like and that was just what he planned to do during his time here.

Any tracker ninja sent to go after Kashizudoto would not have many clues to go off of, as they would only know whatever basic details about his appearance, such as the color and pattern of his robe and the color and texture of his hair, that the genin who had confronted him had provided. Besides, by now, he, with his messenger hawk dubbed "Hawky" perched on his shoulder, had traveled thousands of meters away from the village's borders by now and had gotten pretty deep into the Wilderness, well past the typical ANBU sensory range. With resources being diverted towards the war, he doubted that any of the ANBU would be sent to hunt the boy outside of the village itself, especially considering that they could only suspect him, not pin down any real blame on him for anything other than self-defense. Still, the boy found it inconvenient that, at least until the Kiri-Kumo war ended, he couldn't really go to the village with an assurance of safety.

He and Hawky had set up camp out in one of the lower-lying areas of the relatively mountainous region known as the Land of Lightning; he did not enjoy high altitudes in the slightest, so he found it refreshing to sleep out at a normal attitude where his ears wouldn't pop like crazy (damn, that always hurt). Out here, he wouldn't have too much to worry about concerning the ANBU who were looking out for him based on a false claim of being a "spy", and he and Hawky could simply gaze at the stars tonight and drift to sleep so that they could awaken and train for days on end until they could hear the invasion forces of Kiri coming, after which Kashizudoto had determined to go in and spectate as a neutral bystander and nothing more. Of course, the actual invasion would probably be a while away, so he and Hawky would have plenty of time to train. Perhaps tonight, a wandering person would spot their campsite out in the valley to observe a boy and his hawk just about ready to sleep under the stars. Only time would tell.

WC: 598

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo had been assigned a special task. By the captain of the Anbu. He was contacted the two had a close beneficial relationship, simply put, assignments og high risk that the Anbu are incapable of performing are assigned to Tsuneo. The captain gains the credits, and Tsuneo gains the cash. Tsuneo's mission was to take out a spy. Or rather, before taking him out the captain wanted to investigate his true identity. The man was said to have been seen read a letter then proceed to burn it. While this may indeed mean something however, it was not fair to accuse him. Tsuneo facepalmed at the idiocy of the Shinobi around here and almost wanted to puke when he thought about how people in here are supposed to be protecting the weak.

Tsuneo embarked on his mission armed with his new arsenal of Jutsu. The mass destruction he could create was immesurable, and Tsuneo underestimates none of his  opponents. However, that's all assuming his target was indeed an opponent. Tsuneo found the man and lurked in the darkness observing each single movement he would make from the dark. The man had a bird follower and Tsuneo wondered what the bird's abilities are. They seemed closer than just a pet and its master almost like partners.

Tsuneo continued tailing the man till the bird and his master stopped. The set upp a tent in a secretive spot which was clever, however, proper thinking of  the location would have been ideal. The spot was a lovely hideout of a group he could not seem to sniff out. He thanked the man for finding this spot and proceeded in the night to lurk around the group of ten nuke-nin that circled around the tent.

Tsuneo put his mask on and crawled in the darkness of the night. It only took mere seconds. Tsuneo assassinated each and every one of them. One by one they dropped dead to the ground. Tsuneo showed no mercy. He then sat beside the tent "A nice night isn't it?" He spoke calmly. Accusing the man of being a spy for burning  a letter. Instead of merely keeping an eye on the man. How utterly ridiculous.

Tsuneo armed himself, none the less, but he doubts the whole idea of the man being a spy. The white haired channeled a bit of Chakra to a  nearby log prepared to sub himself out as soon as he needed to. In case a fight occurs. Tsuneo's Chakra was far more different, completely different, a look at the white haired tragic boy right now would feel as though looking through glass. Nothing could be felt from him. that was what the accursed secret realm had done to him. Evolve his very existence. Tsuneo no longer was the same person or the same weakling.

Tsuneo awaited the man's response as he sat there looking at the starry skies of Kumogakure awaiting his response while being completely aware of his surroundings not the slightest sound or movement would slip by him.

WC: 512/512

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
"A nice night isn't it?" the boy would hear a voice speak as he would hear a rustling outside of the tent. Peaking outside, he would see a shadowy figure in the darkness of the night. Animals had an innate sense of danger, and they knew when threats existed under disguise; Hawky would shudder upon seeing the man, as if having a bad feeling in his gut about him. Kashizudoto, even with his human eye, could realize this man's utter strength. Clearly he was no vagabond, and he had a purpose here. Was this man here to falsely accuse him of being a spy and incarcerate him? The boy wouldn't let that happen. The young tokubetsu jonin would pat Hawky's back, which was outfitted with a few large canisters for inserting scrolls with messages for delivery along with accompanying small containers for ink, feather pens, seals, and parchment paper that one could use to deliver messages with but had no combat functionality. This wasn't just a normal gesture; he would tag a large canister on the back, with no scroll in it, with his chakra, preparing a substitution in case he needed to get away from this man in the blink of an eye with the plan that he would just be about to execute. Of course, unless this man could see chakra somehow, there'd be no indication that the boy had tagged the canister to prepare it for a substitution. The boy would come out of his tent and face the stranger, taking in his appearance for a second. What he could instantly note was the man's white hair.

"Hello, stranger, I wonder what brings you to this valley," the boy of thirteen would speak to the man before lifting his right arm, with Hawky perched upon it, pointing to lake that was hundreds of meters away, and commanding his hawk, "Fetch this stranger a fish from that pond over there." This way, if the man ever attacked him, he would simply look in that direction towards the canister on Hawky's back, replace himself with that empty canister in an instant, and fly away to wherever he needed. It wouldn't be convenient of course, and he hoped that he wouldn't have to go through with it. The hawk would oblige to his command and fly off his right shoulder towards the faraway lake. Safety.

"So anyway," he would ask the stranger, keeping an eye on the hawk and another on the man and whatever he suspected that he'd try to pull on him, "What brings you out into this valley? Do you, too, not like the popping sensation in your ears when you ascend up the mountains that are all over this place?" Only time would tell how this conversation would unfold and what this man's purpose here truly was.

Kashizudoto Chakra:

WC: 1081

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
A boy of thirteen.... They suspected, and could not deal with a boy of thirteen. Tsuneo smiled faintly and closed his eyes for no more than a second as he remembered Yuzu. Another powerful boy, not that Tsuneo was bothered by kids, but it was just impressive. The Anbu could not handle him, and thus he had a doubt that he was anyone that can be simply dealt with. Secondly, The boy seemed well-mannered. Tsuneo heard the boy's words and he was ever so polite, "Hello stranger, what brings you to this valley?" Tsuneo replied in his simple, quiet, and calm tone "Nothing much really, you could say the beauty of the skies led me here." Tsuneo noticed how the boy had interacted with the bird and noticed that his guard was up, Tsuneo was no amateur when it came to combat and he was fully aware of trickery and combat initiatives. He did not need to over-analyze this to figure out the boy was plotting something. However, the boy had already revealed something important about himself.

Tsuneo scratched the back of his head as the boy ordered his pet "Fetch this stranger a fish from that pond over there." Tsuneo could not believe how stupid those Anbu over here were. not realizing the boy was never anything close to being a spy. Tsuneo sighed in displeasure with the people  that were supposedly making Kumogakure a better place. It was no wonder that there's a crap-ton of problems within Kumogakure. With the invasion Kirigakure is initiating , a certain amount of trouble seems to be brewing. Tsuneo decided to end this war and now that he was armed with the many new powers of his. Tsuneo was now far more lethal than what one would ever hope to expect.

The boy was nice to Tsuneo and Tsuneo wanted to repay him.  Tsuneo walked to one of the trees nearby and began peeling away at the long leaves of the palm trees. Creating a thread he attached it to multiple sticks, two in total, and created a fishing rod. Living in the wild has been quite the help for the boy. Tsuneo was reminded of himself. He always was there, lurking in the wilderness, hunting criminals, and trying to survive. Tsuneo smiled faintly as he spoke to the boy "Why leave all the fun to the hawk. I will go help him, would you like to come?" He spoke as he extended the fishing rod to the boy "I bet I can catch more fish than you two." His words were spoken from a cold, calm, quiet tone attempting gentleness as hard as it could.

Tsuneo then revealed his purpose. The bodies of the dead criminals he killed just now, ten corpses, were all around them and the boy of thirteen should be able to see them clearly and easily. Tsuneo spoke "You're a failure as a spy you know. First, you reveal that you have knowledge of the area you're residing in clearly have scouted the area. Second of all, You talk about how it made you uncomfortable, the popping noises in the ears that is. This would reveal that you're from a country residing  at a fair altitude not too high or too low, meaning Konohagakure or Sunagakure as the rest have either a higher altitude or a lower one. Then again you have villages like Kusagakure but that's highly unlikely."

"I was sent to investigate and eliminate a spy. You've cleared my suspicions... No need to worry." Tsuneo extended his hand for a hand shake as a gesture of friendliness and smiled faintly.

Camped Out in the Wilderness [Private/Tsuneo/NK] Tumblr11

Worcount: 609/1121

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
"Nothing much really, you could say the beauty of the skies led me here," the man had spoken in response to Kashizudoto's earlier statement about how he could only wonder what the man's purpose here was. Of course, even the boy could tell by now that this was most likely a ruse. He was always ready to pull off a substitution with that canister on his bird's back in case he needed to escape; hopefully, he wouldn't need it. The man then went up to a tree and began to convert its bark and leaves into a makeshift fishing rods of sorts. The boy always appreciated that kind of creativity; it revealed a true genius when one could turn objects with practically no value into a powerful instrument utilizing nothing but a little grey matter.

"Why leave all the fun to the hawk?" the man inquired as if he really wanted to help, "I will go help him, would you like to come?" His statement sent a chill down the boy's spine, as his hawk being far away from the man was the key element in his substitution getaway. He would resolve to keep the man away from the lake with whatever peaceful ways he had. If worst came to worst and he couldn't convince the man otherwise, he'd substitute away immediately and make off. It seemed that the white-haired man had other plans though.

"I bet I can catch more fish than you two," the man challenged. Now, there was no way anyone could catch fish better than Hawky, but he would've liked to see the man try if he wasn't in such a dire position right now. However, as they got further away from the campsite, he would suddenly notice something, gasping in terror. Surrounding the man were ten dead bodies, presumably those of relatively potent shinobi. Was he next? No, he had to substitute away at even the slightest threatening movement from the white-haired man.

"You're a failure as a spy you know," the man flat out stated, causing Kashizudoto's body to immediately tense as he would be ready at even the slightest twitch to escape with his substitution, "First, you reveal that you have knowledge of the area you're residing in clearly have scouted the area. Second of all, You talk about how it made you uncomfortable, the popping noises in the ears that is. This would reveal that you're from a country residing  at a fair altitude not too high or too low, meaning Konohagakure or Sunagakure as the rest have either a higher altitude or a lower one. Then again you have villages like Kusagakure but that's highly unlikely." The man was listing out his failures as a spy... That's the thing: he wasn't a damn spy. Either way, he was almost 100% confident that he'd need to substitute out of here, as it seemed to the boy that the man would try to capture him next.

"I was sent to investigate and eliminate a spy, the man explained, his purpose giving Kashizudoto real shivers as he expected an attack within the next second until the man added, "You've cleared my suspicions... No need to worry." The boy would heave out a huge sigh of relief; however, he still kept up his guard to a degree, as he realized that this could've still been a ploy of some sort in order to capture him or something like that. Still, he felt that if the man was truly trying to summarily capture him, he would've immediately rushed into his tent and taken him rather than investigating first and giving him time to set up his getaway, especially considering the immense power of the white-haired man. The man extended his hand to the boy for a handshake. After a bit of shock, he would accept it, keeping one eye on his hawk even now for fear that this was still a trap and that he'd need to substitute quickly if the man were to pull him in, and shake the hand firmly.

"Thanks for not rushing to conclusions, I guess I've seen too much of that today," the boy would gratefully declare with a smile as they would shake hands, "So who are you anyway? An ANBU Captain? My name's Kashizudoto by the way, nice to meet you." He would not mention that he was from Konoha nor would he mention his clan; he didn't want people knowing his nationality for fear of either getting drawn into the conflict or accidentally drawing Konoha further into the conflict than it already was with the garrison.

WC: 1876

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo shook his head as he pushed away all assumptions of him being an anbu captain and the such. "Just a hired mercenary." Pause "If I was anything related to the Anbu around here I'd be ashamed of myself." Tsuneo sighed as he was bothered by the Anbu's performance. These people were the ones that were supposed to protect the village of KUmogakure. Tsuneo was out hunting criminals as usual when the pathetic captain came to ask Tsuneo for his help. Tsuneo obliged for the cash else he'd keep these matters away from him. Afterall, spies from other villages are nothing new.

Tsuneo sat at a rock as he swung his fishing rod and waited in place. He saw the bird attacking the fishes so cleverly. A clearly well trained bird. Tsuneo thought of how nice it would be to have a partner such as that. Tsuneo's fishing rod began shaking in his hands as a fish seems to have latched onto the bait he attached at the end of the string which was a worm he picked up. Tsuneo began pulling away lightly and roughly coordinating his pull to the movements of the fish.

Tsuneo sat too close near the kid and whispered in his ears as he sensed something in the distance. The Nukenin would whisper "we're being watched" Tsuneo had no intentions of letting a couple of sneaky bastards get the blade to his neck. Tsuneo cracked his index finger which was always a sign of death coming. He pulled out his mask and wore it. The terror inducing mask. Tsuneo looked calmly around without letting and spoke loudly in order to not alert the enemies in hiding. On the contrary, this was to confirm for his enemies who he really is. The boy may have also heard of him. Tsuneo was rather popular around this area. 

"Their lurks a monstrosity in the wildernesses. The Centipede, a white haired man, masked in a jet black leather mask. Nukenin and criminals fear him for he sets forth punishment. A vigilante that hunts all criminals. Nothing but corpses and torn flesh is left in his wake. "

Tsuneo was described as such in a newspaper. Tsuneo spoke out loud to confirm that he was the centipede for the ones attempting tot ake his life "I apologize, I just like to wear this when I hunt." He blinked twice at Kashizudoto asking him to act out with him. He then whispered " When I crack my finger again. Launch yourself forty meters away from where I'd be standing."

Tsuneo had plans to use his destructive powers. He would show no mercy. They try to devour him, so they have no room to complain if he devours them. Tsuneo would tend to their sinful souls. They would drown in his bottomless ocean of blood. Tsuneo would show their hearts. He would destroy their very beings. Surely his destruction will bring terror to the boy's heart. But in order to grow as a shinobi one must live the madness of this world. The boy must come to an understanding that in this world, a terrorizing destructive power is necessary. 

TWC: 533/1654

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
"Just a hired mercenary, the man revealed, though the boy would want to know more about him, a name at the least, "If I was anything related to the Anbu around here I'd be ashamed of myself." Perhaps the ANBU of Kumo were less hefty than in other villages? He was already aware that Kumo was undermanned and perhaps didn't have enough shinobi for a powerful ANBU; however, its ranks had been increasing since the outbreak of the invasion, with many shinobi who were away for long periods coming back to help the village. Anyway, it was good to know that even a hired mercenary had such a big heart to investigate him first instead of immediately killing him and claiming a reward of some sort.

"We're being watched," the man would soon whisper into the boy's ear. Really? The boy would prepare to beat the living shit out of anyone watching him. However, the man would thrust that plan to the side; he put on a scary mask.

"I apologize, I just like to wear this when I hunt, the man yelled out loud, informing those watching them that he knew of their presence, then whispering to the boy after blinking twice, "When I crack my finger again. Launch yourself forty meters away from where I'd be standing." The boy would want to fight, and he would have no qualms with disobeying any orders; however, on the other hand, he would want to see the power that this man had within him. Now... Thrusting himself away forty meters so suddenly would be no easy task for the young tokubetsu jonin, that is, if he didn't have his substitution already prepared!

"Fine," he would whisper to the man before looking at the canister on his bird's back, much more than forty meters away and substituting himself with the canister faster than any human eye could trace. The man would only see a puff of smoke, replaced by a small canister for storing letters, empty and devoid of anything useful. He had plenty of canisters on the bird's back for sending letters; losing this one wouldn't have any consequences really. He would poof on the bird's back, falling from the sky before Hawky would swoop in and grab him, flying him away as he would watch the man intently from afar, waiting to see what he would do at the campsite.

Kashizudoto Chakra:

WC: 2286

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"Don't worry you'll get yourself a chance to fight. Brawl with them without killing them, we analyze their abilities and if my plan changes I'll inform you." He added to his whispers as he unleashed his humongous Chakra aided with the chakra he received from the sage mode he achieved.  Tsuneo waited till ten masked shinobi surrounded the two. Tsuneo would stand back to back with Kashizudoto as he noticed behind the ten melee fighters were  ranged fighters four arrow men.

Tsuneo spoke "By the by my name is-" He was interrupted "Centipede, one-eyed king, murderous carnivore. It is time you drew your last breath. The thousands you murdered are no match for us." Tsuneo was extremely sensitive to killing as a whole. His whole life was filled with murder he swam in an ocean of blood. He would murder the most disgusting of criminals and yet still each one of their souls deserved a degree of respect. The reason was simple, they've all had lived, they've all had troubles, they've all witnessed the shit of this world before becoming scum. Most of them turned the way they were because of the shit world we live in.

Tsuneo would unleash his wrath, and beware the wrath of a patient man. That exhausted any patience he had and out of all people he met, those punks had the gal to insult his victims. Tsuneo  let loose to his inner chakra he would let the monstrosity of a chakra take over and spread itself Kashizudoto and all close to Tsuneo would feel it. A slight bit of terror  would brush the hearts of these bastards. They flicked a switch that should never be touched. 

Tsuneo unleashed his devastating chakra before he spoke one more time to Kashizudoto. "I am assuming you can take out those bastards in the back. send them my way or kill them." His tone was serious. quiet, calm, and cold. He rushed at three of the bastards as two others  came at him from behind. Tsuneo signaled for Kashizudoto not to worry and carry on his task as he disappeared and reappeared above the five before landing down on one of them smashing their head to the ground. He slit the throat of another as he stole the kunai attach to the man's hip, the same one he killed first. He then flipped the neck of another as two remained they aimed their swords at the man and attempted to decapitate him. Little did they know, their blades would bring forth their undoing. Tsuneo manipulated the blades' momentum and manipulated their movement letting each blade decapitated the other holder. Killing both.

Tsuneo then looked at Kashizudoto as he dodged the incoming attacks sharply not letting a single one of their puny attacks pass by. Tsuneo waited for the boy to kill them or throw them towards Tsuneo. After he completed his Task Tsuneo cracked his finger once more signaling disperse to Kashizudoto. Tsuneo would unleash death.

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
"Don't worry you'll get yourself a chance to fight," the man spoke, "Brawl with them without killing them, we analyze their abilities and if my plan changes I'll inform you." Great, while he definitely could kill and had done it before to bandits when on missions, he hated doing it; as the days went by, he hated the idea of the death penalty more and more. It just didn't seem right to stoop down to the level of the bad guys and take lives as if disregarding how precious they were. Judging by how this man had killed so many criminals, he didn't think that this man would agree with his opinion on it; he would make a mental note to debate with this man later, after he could get his name though. Fourteen criminals would appear: ten melee fighters with four ranged fighters behind them.

"By the by my name is-" the man would speak before being interrupted by one of the criminals, "Centipede, one-eyed king, murderous carnivore. It is time you drew your last breath. The thousands you murdered are no match for us." The Centipede? He wanted a name, but at least he could be graced with this man's title, though learning that this man had killed thousands and was a "murderous carnivore" was only frightening to the boy, who disagreed with that kind of brutality yet was perfectly capable of it if need be; only time would tell whether he would become as brutal as this man one day. But recently, during his adventures in the Land of Lightning, he had begun to form the belief that the only way to achieve peace was to have a fundamental respect for human life and that meant that killing was a no-no for him. He felt firmly grounded in this belief as of now, though one could never ascertain what their ideology would be the next day.

"I am assuming you can take out those bastards in the back," the man would tell the boy, seemingly confident of his skills despite his age, "Send them my way or kill them." Wait. So either way... they would die? Did they really have to? Couldn't they just be helped in some form or other? No, no, he would save them from death, but first he would have to defeat them in battle and capture them to keep them alive.

He would channel katon chakra to boost upwards and over the heads of the melee fighters, four arrows coming at him while he was suspended mid-air, gravity now pulling him towards the ranged fighters. He would grab his sword forged out of a four billion meteorite, the Tentetsutou, from its bamboo sheath. Its edge, black as an onyx, would glimmer in the moonlight as it would block all four arrows as a result of his slash. He would then channel katon chakra to his blade, lighting it up with fire as he would fall towards the ranged fighters and diagonally slash through all four of them, each cut running three inches deep with third degree burns running through them. As the Centipede was dealing with all of the melee fighters and bows couldn't do much against a sword, he would easily slash at all of them until they were down. Good thing he wasn't the one having to deal with those tough melee fighters: that was the Centipede's job. From there, he would tie all four of the ranged fighters together with his coil of wire, in effect capturing them.

"I'm sorry," he would speak to the man after he was done killing the ten melee fighters, a terrible sight which the boy would wish that he could have prevented, "But I can't let you kill them. I'm sure there are better ways to teach them, make sure that this stuff never happens again. Why were they after you anyway? My guess is that it's because you keep murdering criminals. Maybe if you tried to help them then there wouldn't be this huge mess." Gutsy indeed, but Kashizudoto wasn't one known to mince his words. Besides, he could tell that this guy wasn't some kind of control freak who would go ape if someone didn't follow his orders.

Kashizudoto Chakra:

WC: 3014

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
It was not rebellious or traitorous. The act of keeping the archers alive was nothing Tsuneo didn't expect. The child was merely thirteen, after all, he had yet to see the darkness, the bloody, and the destructive side of this world. More enemies came and as he stood in place. Flashes of Tsuneo's past were brought about as more criminals joined the fray as fifteen criminals in total rushed to kill him. Time suspended as memories of his past resolve flashed. The young man known as the Centipede was not born murderous. There once existed a time where he believed all lives should be saved. He would not become a murder or that was what the promise he made with himself atop the Hokage monuments as he prayed to become the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Tsuneo was asked to go on a B-ranked mission in which they had to either capture or eliminate a criminal accused of murder. Tsuneo rebelled against his comrade and defeated the criminal and protected him. Tsuneo then took the bastard to the police station where he was supposedly imprisoned. There he met the words of his comrade "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Tsuneo  ignored his words and went home to rest as the fight was incredibly taxing.

Tsuneo laid back on his bed and sunk into his world of dreams. He awoke the next day with a pigeon on his window. Attached to the pigeon would be a small piece of paper. As Tsuneo unfolded the paper and began reading he was informed an urgent mission was awaiting the young man. No rest for a Shinobi indeed. Tsuneo rushed to the mission office. The meet up was changed to a nearby hospital for the mission's briefing.

The mission section manager had been sitting near a girl twelve years old looking at her sadly. Tsuneo entered after asking for permission. What Tsuneo would at the girl lying on the hospital's bed with eyes lifeless as if a corpse on the shores of a war's end. The Director of the missions' board spoke "Yesterday, a Criminal escaped from prison and assaulted her family he tortured the family before killing them and raped the daughter over and over. She was found lifeless on the ground almost soul-less."  Tsuneo was angered and asked for the name and the location. Shocked Tsuneo stood paralyzed as if a blade pierced his heart. Tsuneo heard the name and as he did mercy died within his heart. It was the same man he saved. The man he decided to turn over instead of killing.

If Tsuneo killed the bastard, ended his life, or even brutally damaged the man Tsuneo would've protected the family and the girl. The girl started screaming in madness as she recalled the horrifying memories. Tsuneo stood there as he each scream of hers shocked his body halfway to death. Tsuneo had learned his friend's words. He would remember them till the day the last drop of his blood burns away. Tsuneo's guilt never faded. His regret and anger remained.

Fading to reality~

Tsuneo was no longer suspended in time remembering the past. His dark left eye lit up as the moon reddened above. Tsuneo, as he cracked his finger, signaled for his partner to escape which he did as he took the four archers with him and with the aid of five more people the criminals jumped on Tsuneo. Tsuneo unleashed disastrous chakra while standing still. The Chakra would reach every being it wouldn't kill and merely terrorize their hearts whether through the scenery of blood and organs being ripped out of fifteen criminals. Whatever blood that spilled out bathed Tsuneo as fifteen bags of flesh were left destroyed by the destructive power Tsuneo had unleashed. He moved away from the corpses with that same grim gaze on his face after he kills anyone.

"I'm sorry,"

"But I can't let you kill them. I'm sure there are better ways to teach them, make sure that this stuff never happens again. Why were they after you anyway? My guess is that it's because you keep murdering criminals. Maybe if you tried to help them then there wouldn't be this huge mess.

'Originally, they've come to murder me. I merely replied. Kashizudoto, I knew you were never a spy since before I meet you. The reason I am here is for these bastards" Tsuneo unsealed a bag from his stomach and within the bag twenty folders. Tsuneo unmasked the four Kashizudoto rescued and picked up their folders "Ryuzaki Kamikura, murder, rape, drug smuggling." he paused as he opened the other folder "Suzaku Kurohebi, mass-murder, rape and cannibalism  as well as torture."  Tsuneo opened the two other folders and read up the last two criminals' crimes "Toshio Sumeragi,  slavery, child molestation as well as abduction and murder.  Takasugi Shimada, child molestation as well as rape. Satanic sacrifices, scams, as well as murder of children." Tsuneo paused as he sealed all of the folders back in his stomach and looked at Kashizudoto with his calm cold eyes. "Whether you keep them alive or kill them is up to you. After all, you defeated them. Secondly, if one of them escapes prison and ruins another family, it will be because you were too naive or weak to end them. it will amount to you being the cause of the family's despair. Those scum do this casually, and they wouldn't care. Do not taint your hands in blood, if you decide they deserve death, simply turn around. I will do the deed. But know one thing, I am proud of you for not being a cold blooded shinobi. What you did was right. Until you become strong enough to save everyone I will kill those criminals. When you're strong enough to save all I will be waiting for you to kill me" Tsuneo smiled as he patted the boy. A true burden. That is what Tsuneo had weighing on his back. He would only die from those he decide they are worthy to kill him. Until a true hero emrges, Tsuneo would murder and destroy those that stand in his way and scum.

Tsuneo, however, wouldn't die till he achieves vengeance.

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
"Originally, they've come to murder me. I merely replied. Kashizudoto, I knew you were never a spy since before I meet you. The reason I am here is for these bastards," the man noted to the young boy before opening up a file and reading out the crimes that the four men that he had captured had done, "Ryuzaki Kamikura, murder, rape, drug smuggling. Suzaku Kurohebi, mass-murder, rape and cannibalism as well as torture. Toshio Sumeragi, slavery, child molestation as well as abduction and murder.  Takasugi Shimada, child molestation as well as rape. Satanic sacrifices, scams, as well as murder of children." While certainly most of the crimes were horrible (except for maybe cannibalism, that was too vague to determine whether he could consider it truly immoral or not, he would need to know the circumstances to understand the act), he did not feel the need to stoop down to their level and kill them. Obviously, there was a reason that these people were turning to crime, right? It only made sense that instead of killing them, he would learn the source of their pain and seek to correct them. After all, people turned to crime ultimately because of the failure of human society; so naturally, society has a debt to those same people. Such were the rose-tinted glasses of the young boy.

"Whether you keep them alive or kill them is up to you. After all, you defeated them. Secondly, if one of them escapes prison and ruins another family, it will be because you were too naive or weak to end them. it will amount to you being the cause of the family's despair, the man went on in a diatribe, giving Kashizudoto his choice but trying to show him the consequences of his actions, "Those scum do this casually, and they wouldn't care. Do not taint your hands in blood, if you decide they deserve death, simply turn around. I will do the deed. But know one thing, I am proud of you for not being a cold blooded shinobi. What you did was right. Until you become strong enough to save everyone I will kill those criminals. When you're strong enough to save all I will be waiting for you to kill me." Irony. This man said that he wanted Kashizudoto to kill him when he could save all, yet if he could kill the man, then the boy wouldn't be able to save all. He didn't have to. This man was a good man no doubt, if not a little intense and hardline. He knew that this man had good intentions and probably little evil in his heart. Yet the boy would swear to teach this guy a lesson, not through death but perhaps through a fight. He didn't want death, not after his resolution in Lord Buma's Manor to never end a life again.

"For a smart man like you," the boy would speak to his face candidly, "You're certainly very wrong about a few things. I'll show you, Centipede. Just you wait. I'm not your average kid." With that, he would whistle to his hawk to come back and would then leave the area, dragging the four captured criminals tied up together with his wire.

He would arrive at a local jail in a small town out in the Wilderness of the Land of Lightning, as it would be too dangerous to travel back to Kumogakure this soon with the spy craze. He would drop them in and get them behind bars with just the mere mention of their names, as they were apparently rather notorious criminals in these parts. Perhaps they would escape, perhaps they would not. If they were to escape, he'd want them to think about their actions, at least, and change for the better.

"Reflect over what you've done," he would tell the criminals before leaving, "I've given you my trust. Think about why I've done it. I'm sure you can find a new life somewhere if you resolve to turn yourself around to a new path." Maybe this could've worked, if the jail had some existing infrastructure that could support rehabilitating these criminals, but it didn't - just the same old, same old torture and excessive punishment. Thus, a few months later, they would break out of their confines and return to crime again; coincidentally, he would encounter them once again...

WC: 3766

[Exit]

Senjutsu: C -> B: 3569/7000
Senjutsu: B -> A: 207/8000

Last edited by Kashizudoto on Sun May 12, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"For a smart man like you,", "You're certainly very wrong about a few things. I'll show you, Centipede. Just you wait. I'm not your average kid."

The boy rebelled and remained true to his ideals. Despite what Tsuneo informed him of the boy still remained true to his ideals. He would not falter or hesitate. Tsuneo simply kept his mask on and turned away he raised his hand as if saying "goodbye" to the kid as he left. The boy had a strong heart. Tsuneo looked forward to his growth and was very happy to see that a shinobi such as Kashizudoto is still warm-hearted. Tsuneo sensed something, it was not that Kashizudoto was not angry with what they've done, nor was it that he simply and stupidly forgave them. No, he wanted to believe in the greater good from good. Tsuneo, however, still believed that in this evil world, evil for the greater good was necessary. Tsuneo walked away as he made sure to remember the kid's name.

It was time for Tsuneo to depart into the velvet world and retrain himself. It was time to face the odds and the evil lying within the seal. He would remain away for years, however, to people it will never be more than three days. Tsuneo would return to the world once he was capable of stopping this war once he gains enough strength to protect all. Tsuneo's power grows insanely by the day, but in the velvet world, his power will grow far more. He would gain the power to stop the conflict. He would gain the Ultimate power. Tsuneo performed a couple of hand seals and creating a small portal in which he dived.
"Welcome back Tsuneo. Are you ready? The trials await you." 
Simple words are spoken from a  mysterious figure

TWC: 3534+6057 words from this Thread
=9591/7000
remaining words: 2591

TRAINED JUTSU(+20% more wc Uzumaki drawback): 2591/2400 A-RANK JUTSU CENTIPEDE'S PLAYGROUND.

Senjutsu C->B TRAINING COMPLETE

0 words remaining
[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.