You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:06 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
The screeching of a bird woke him up and to his surprise he was not in his room. He attempted to stand up but he was powerless. His hands and legs were strapped to the bamboo table and he did not seem to have any strength in him. He moved his head around and it was all green and brown and more like a forest. This was definitely not kumogakure and how he had gotten here was pretty much unknown to him. This scenario was too familiar to be forgotten and he hoped that it was not what he was thinking. The last time he was strapped to a table though that happened to be a stone one in a cave, some precious things were taken away from him and his life was rewritten. He had been powerless then and he seemed powerless now. He tried not to believe that such was the case now because he remembered having killed Zen himself. Had Ichido found out that Syn was alive and maybe sent ninjas to capture him at night? The possibilities were overwhelming him tho he remained calm enough not to panic.

He lay still on the bamboo table and meditated. Whoever put him here would show sooner or later. The place seemed to have a strong sense of chakra radiating all over it but the source could not be determined by Syn since he did not really have any sensory abilities. But what if this was all Ichido's doing? Would this be the end for the man who had survived death once? Perhaps he was not destined to be great. Maybe he was destined to die and he had misused the second chance given to him. Nah, those were just lies and he would not believe in them. Nobody was really destined to die, everybody had the will to decide what they wanted for themselves and he was determined that he would not go down quick. Not here, not now.

The rain began and as if the rain drops were hail stones, they hit Syn's bare body and leaving several bruise marks on him. Everything looked too real to be an illusion. He tried sending chakra to disrupt his brain signals but it did not work. He lay there, bearing the pain of the rain. In the distance, he heard loud thuds appraoching his direction. He could not see what was ahead no matter how hard he tried. The sound got louder and once the sound stopped, before him was a large black bear. Grunting loudly, the bear raised it's paw and attempted to slash Syn but the jounin woke up breathing heavily.

WC:447

Last edited by Syn on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:54 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
The young male sat up in bed looking very confused as beads of sweat trickled down his face. The dream had been so real and he could not say where. He would have waved this incident off as a normal nightmare if he did not feel the pain on his torso. He looked at it and there they were, the bruises caused by the rain of hail stones. Syn's eyes widened at the possibility that he might have traveled through dimensions of what exactly was the explanation for this sort of mystery. Being a scholar, he had read lots of books but he was too unstable to try and think of one reasonable answer for this problem.

He looked at the clock by his bed side and it was only three am in the morning. He was baffled by this, really baffled but then he held no answer for himself, not yet. He folded his legs, brought his palm together and closed his eyes to meditate. This was one of the ways in which he helped himself to calm down. He did this for an hour and put himself to rest a little. Syn woke up about four hours later and he did not feel any pain anymore. He looked at his torso and there weren't any bruises there. Perhaps that was also part of the dream or was somebody playing with his mind? He had not engaged anyone recently or did his fight with Zen have an after effect?

He was easy to believe that it was a dream so he went along with that thought and not bothering himself anymore. It was a new day and he did not really have any plans yet except for the Dojo he had always wanted to visit. Syn made for the bathroom as he took his bath and emerged from the bathroom. He changed into a grey coat and black pants with black boots to match. His shinobi head band was frimly around his waist along with his ninja pouch. He was about leaving his home when his stomach rumbled a bit. He was not in a hurry so he took time to make himself breakfast. It was a light meal of toasted breads and two glasses of milk. The would do for the time being. The jounin then headed out his door and securing it behind him by morning his right index finger into a wooden key and locking it tight. After this, he made his way towards the dojo that was way into the mountains. The walk would be a long one but sooner of later, he knew that he would get there since there was no need to rush himself.

WC:454

3Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:30 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
The walk to the dojo was a bit long and Syn was not bothered by it. He had gone farther distances on foot and without food too. In the distance, Syn could sight the dojo and he walked straight ahead. The structure of the dojo was not rich in height but talk of width, it had in abundance. This place was not restricted to anyone or if it was, Syn had simply not heard of it. He opened the doors of the dojo and walked in calmly. The doors were shut quietly behind him as he looked around. There were various sections in the building and he would just keep looking till he found anything intriguing.

The jounin looked past the various males and females sparring with each other. Ranging from fist fights to swords and all sorts of weapons some of which Syn had not seen or wielded before. He passed by a room but came back and looked into it. In this room was a single man who was all by himself. He sat in the middle of the room with eyes closed and a long sword lay by his side. Syn leaned on the door post and waited for the event before him to unfold. Nothing was happening and he was about to believe that this was just a usual meditation session but the the young man stood up and picked the sword from beside him. He unsheathed it slowly as the loud tingling of the blade was heard. The man began to move gracefully, swift and perfect moves he made and the strokes he made with his blade would have already put down about ten opponents in a matter of seconds.

In his previous life, he remembered wielding three swords but he knew he could no longer do that. The knowledge for that had been long lost and he really had found no need to pick up a sword ever since. He could not leave the spot where he stood, this man was good and he had to admit it. He was wielding the sword perfectly without breaking a sweat and his eyes were closed too. There was no fear whatsoever on his face about cutting himself considering the way which he moved the blade about his person.

'You seem curious stranger' the man said without even opening his eyes to look at Syn. The jounin's curiosity grew though he knew any high ranking ninja could easily sense someone but what confused him was that this man looked like no ninja. He was more of the samurai type but Syn knew more than to be deceived by looks. With another quick swing, the swords was sheathed and the man bowed before Syn before having his seat.
'Come in stranger..

wc:464

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

4Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:44 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
There was nothing stopping Syn from going in so he just walked right in and sat few inches away from the man who seemed much older than he was. My name is Masashi Yuhai and i am an instructor in this dojo so tell me stranger, what brings you to the dojo. You seemed carried away by your curiosity the other time. Syn did not have much to say. The man's name did not ring any bell in his head but the fact that he was an instructor here passed well. Even if he had told Syn that he was a war veteran, Syn would have believed him due to the gracious moves he had displayed previously. My name is Syn Itami, jounin of the cloud village and i have no reason for coming here. I just felt an attraction to the place and then decided to come check it out.
Masashi spoke right after Syn finished though he was in no rush. Nobody goes to the market without a reason Syn. You either go there to buy something or make a sale or perhaps go there in hopes of finding what you want to buy if you dont know what it is at the moment. You do have a reason for coming here but you dont seem to know it yet. It is probably buried deep beneath other irrevelant things that have clogged your mind. It's high time you unburdened yourself, Syn.

The man's words struck him like thunder out of the sky. He did have a lot going on his mind lately but he was not sure if he came here to learn anything and on top of that he had a terrible nightmare the previous night. The downside was that he had nothing to lose in this scenario so he would go with whatever the man suggested. He happened to be the student here and the elderly man was more knowledgeable that Syn was in these matters.

Follow my lead Syn.. the man said as he stretched his closed palms towards Syn and turned one palm upwards and the other one downward leaving the wrists connected after which he closed his eyes. This was a meditation technique but it was not one Syn was familiar with. He had read of something like this before in the books concerning bhudism but he could not judge if this man was a budhist or not. Syn did as the man had done and closed his eyes to meditate, breathing in and out gently to calm himself. Syn thought that he could do this forever but unlike his usual meditation method that helped to calm his nerves, this method digs out the burdens of a person's soul and frees him or her from their hidden dilemma.

Syn furrowed his brows as the real effect began. Let them out Syn. The memories of the past and present, the emotions of both good and hatred, the goals to be accomplished, let them all out Syn and free yourself from this burden. the voice came as if directly in Syn's head. No, never, he would not let them out. He had buried these ones deep beneath and someone he did not know was telling him to let them out? No way.
WC: 552

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

5Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
The mastery of your mind is the mastery of your life, Syn. Empty the lake of your mind into the sea of void. You should not be carried away by the dictation of the mind, but the mind should be carried by your dictation. As gold purified in a furnace loses its impurities and achieves its own true nature, the mind gets rid of the impurities of the attributes of delusion, attachment and purity through meditation and attains Reality.

Calm words spewed slowly out of Masashi's mouth. Syn tried hard but there was no stopping as the memories and emotions flew out of their box one after the other. Horrible events flashed through his face and serene ones too. One time, he found himself in a dark room and suddenly several sharingan focused on him, dropping him into a genjutsu of eternal damnation. Then he was back at the cave where he was chained to the earthen table. Once again his memories were ripped from him along with his life force and the pain and cries knew no end. Immediately after, he found himself in his home back in konoha having breakfast with his family. The moment was sweet that he smiled in reality but then both his father, mother and sister were slaughtered before him and their bloods flowing at his feet.

While meditating we are simply seeing what the mind has been doing all along. Life is a mystery- mystery of beauty, bliss and divinity. Meditation is the art of unfolding that mystery. Self-observation is the first step of inner unfolding. Suffering is due to our disconnection with the inner soul. Meditation is establishing that connection and you need that connection to grow Syn. Connect with your inner self.

The events of the midnight then dawned on him as he found himself almost slashed severally by the black bear. The horror was visible but Syn was not yet broken. Perhaps letting them go was the only solution to find what he needed. So slowly he let them go, one item after the other until he got to one last one.

I cannot let this go Masashi. He has to pay for what he did to me. He has to pay for killing me without letting me kill the murderer of my family. His sin would not go unpunished! Never! Masashi remained calm and balanced, not disturbed by the tone of Syn's voice. He definitely had more experience in this meditation process than Syn had but he was there to support him.

Silence is not an absence but a presence. Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own thoughts, unguarded. What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind. Letting go of this terrible memory does not mean letting go of revenge. You just need not make it burden you, thats all so Syn Itami.. Let go of all your burdens : KAI!
WC: 507

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

6Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
At the command of Masashi's voice, Syn let go of everything but then he felt frustration welling within him. He believed he was supposed to have a peace of the mind but currently reverse was the case. Breaking the meditation stance, Syn spun around and grabbed the nearest weapon he could fine. It was a slender sword but that did not matter. As if controlled by something other than himself, he aimed at Masashi but the experienced swordsman hit dray's wrist and causing him to retract the swords. Syn plunged the sword forward again and this time going for a swing to Masashi's side. Slapping his right palm onto the floor, Masashi bounced up and tried to plant a kick at Syn's center but the jonin was quick enough to block solidly.

Masashi was not surprised that Syn was attacking him rather he fought as skillfully as he practiced. Syn pressed on but he could not make any hits on Masashi. His actions knew no bounds as he charged forward with killer instinct. Roaring with anger, he leapt into the air attempting to kick Masashi in the face with both legs one after the other and then bringing the clean sword down on Masashi's head. Showing that he was in control of the situation, the swordsman parred off both kicks with his hands as he caught the sword in his palms before it could slash through his head. Syn tried to pull the sword from the man's grip but he could not and still trying to, Masashi released the sword and hit Syn directly in his center with his right palm causing the jounin to spurt out blood and fall on his back few meters away.

The actions of the Senju now dawned on him and he was about apologizing to Masashi for attacking him in his own place.
It's fine Syn. What happened was not of your own will rather it was caused by the anger of you letting everything go. That is the after math of your meditation and you have unburdened yourself now, jounin of the cloud village. Masashi was correct, Syn had been angry at Masashi for letting him let go of everything but right now he felt calm. This calm was different from the one he always carried about. This one was pure, not full of pretence. He knew what he wanted now and this meditation had helped.

How Masashi was able to counter and defend against all of his attacks was surprising considering the fact that Syn was of jounin level. How did you do it Mr. Masashi? How did you avoid and block all of my attacks even in my enraged state? Tell me.. I want to learn it.
Masashi sat and took it his breath slowly before exhaling again. I knew you would ask and this shows that you have found what it is you have come here to learn, Syn.

wc: 496

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

7Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
What i employed were the basics of bukijutsu though i held no weapons at hand. Bukijutsu is a type of shinobi specialty that involves wielding weapons. I was once a shinobi too, a war veteran at that so do not be surprised if i know a thing or two about the shinobi world. Most shinobis utilizes weapons though some of them to not require bukijutsu to use. Weapons like the daggers, kunais, shurikens and the likes can be wielded by anyone but there are some specific weapons that require this specialty to be learned before they can be wielded.

Bukijutsu has various branches and you can either choose to be a master in one of the branches or better still try to learn all that there is. I specialize mainly in the arts of the traditional eastern sword which gives me access to the use of weapons such as the bokuto, katana, wakizashi, odachi and the likes. I have also mastered swordsmanship and i can use broadswords, flamberges, bastard swords and many money. Being well versed in bojutsu too, i'm not too bad with the bo staff or the quater staff.

You might feel i know how to utilize lots of weapons but i have others who happen to be better than I am. Outside this branches that i mentioned, there are still other ones namely Sojutsu which inlvolves the use of the Yari, pole axe, pikes and more. One other one is Onojutsu and with this branch, you can wield scythes and maces and whip swords. Why dont we walk along the hall so that i can show you most of these weapons which i have mentioned.

Mr. Masashi left the room as Syn got up and followed him. He was quick in taking in all that the elderly man had said but he could not yet decide what branch of bukijutsu he wanted to learn until he saw the weapons for himself. The walked through the hall way as Mr. Masashi showed him the various weapons under most branches of bukijutsu and also explained how they worked. Syn would have loved to use the bow but the fact that it was blunt made him drop it. The yari could have been used to replace it but the shape, Syn did not like. He could not decide which one he wanted to learn and he was about to go with the basic sword when he saw an opening down the end of the hall and the clanking of metals could be heard. Syn looked at Mr. Masashi and the elderly man nodded implying that Syn should go see for himself.
WC: 442

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

8Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
The curious jounin walked down the hall towards the opening where the clashing of metals could be heard. The most that could happen was two people practicing with swords and Syn wanted to see this spar. He stepped into the light and was faced with a beautiful back yard. The floors were neat and had beautifully brick patters all over and like wise the walls too. It was as if extra care had been added to this place.

The sound of metals clashing was of course coming from here, the fight between two bukijutsu users as Syn had learned. The first had a sword which was common and the other had an interesting weapon of choice. It was a chain sickle and Syn had never seen this in use before. Masashi had previously shown him this weapon but he was eager to see it  in action. The fight seemed to had begun few minutes ago and Syn watched intensely. The sword seemed firm and strong in the hands of the wielder but the chain sickle appeared to be more versatile in its use. The fight was interesting and the many things that could be done with a weapon such as the chain sickle was amusing. If Syn was to remember correctly, he would need to learn onojutsu if he planned on wielding the chain sickle or any of it's variations.

The second man thrust his sword forward for a hit as the first man flipped to the side and launch the chain sickle in the process. The weapon attempted to catch the man's neck but he weaved it bu bending backwards and before he could come up again, the first man had withdrawn the sickle and launch it at his opponent's leg but he was quick in deflecting it with the swing of his sword.

Syn clapped in his mind as the fight ensued. He was beginning to see the advantages of onojutsu and how he could utilize it if he was able to master it. In his own opinion, mastery of the sword would only limit one's attack range though defence with it would come easy but then defence with the chain saw wasnt far fetched too as the chain also had its use.

Masashi walked to where Syn was and watched along with him leaving the jounin to feed his eyes with enough until he was tired. The fight seemed to have no end. Were they on the same level with each other that no one could win.. But then he noticed there had been no injuries too so maybe this was some sort of planned spar but anyway, he already knew what he wanted all thanks to this spar.

WC;456

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

9Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:34 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Syn faced Masashi and bowed slightly as he spoke to him. I have found my reason for coming here and it it to learn onojutsu and for this, i plead that you take me under your wings Master Masashi. he concluded. The elderly man smiled a little and motioned for Syn to follow him. The walked down the same hall they had came from but only turning to the left unto a different path this time. Syn had thought that his training was to begin immediately but he had totally gotten it wrong. They faced a library and Masashi attempted to pull out a book but in reality, this book was a sort of switch because right after he did, the shelf splitted to presented a stair case that led downwards. Syn followed Masashi as the war veteran walked down the stairs with the shelf closing right after both persons were in. The room was dark until Masashi switched on the light. The floors of this room had the same brick patterns that the backyard had and the walls were well designed too. Various weapons hung on the walls and there were multiple book shelves too.

Where are we, Master Masashi? Syn asked calmly as Masashi strolled along the book shelves probably looking to get a book from it.
This basement belonged to the first owner of the dojo and was passed from owner to owner hereditarily but the current owner isnt around and as i happen to be his closest friend and head of this dojo right now, i have access to this place. The basement is used for extreme meditation because down here, there is little attachment to the outside world and it also serves as a secret training ground as you can see. Bukijutsu does not rely mainly on strength or skill or expertise, it relies on knowledge. Your view of the situation and how you intend to handle it. Do not thinking of your weapon as just an object rather see it as an extension of yourself and believe it. There have been stories of great warriors who merged their souls with their swords and other swords of weapons that had a mind of their own. The source of it all is the mind and that was why i asked you to clear the garbage you had in there before. To know is to do and once you control your mind, you control your life. These books contain the history of onojutsu, the basics and advanced techniques under the use of various weapons. Read them while I meditate and once you are done, we can start the training.

Masashi walked to the center and sat as he began to meditate. Syn had listened attentively to all he had said and there was truth in it. He had always thought of his puppets as an extension of himself so now he had to do the same with weapons, that shouldnt be too hard he thought as he opened the first book and began reading.
WC:507

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

10Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:54 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
The history of this specialization was very vague but there was enough information to satisfy this jounin. He kept reading and studying the various stances that came with various weapons under the onojutsu specialization. About two weapons dominated this specialization according to the book and they were the Kusarigama which was the chain sickle Syn had saw being used in a fight and the Scythe. Both weapon's origin came from farming tools and over time, they were developed into weapons of war. Such an interesting metamorphosis Syn thought. Hours passed by and the young man was ever focus. Both weapons were effective in offense, allowing them to slash an opponent with their blade or pierce them with the sharp and pointy tip and the hilt of the weapons could be easily brought forward to defend and in the case of the kusarigama, it was the chain. The only disadvantage the kurigama held was it's uselessness if the enemy somehow managed to pin down the chain and that of the scythe was it's weight which made many people not very friendly with it. He flipped through the pages one after the other, enjoying the knowledge that the books were feeding him and after a little while he had completed all three books.

He cracked his knuckles and neck along with his waist having sat down in one place for a long while. He was not used to relaxing very long and whenever he did, he made sure to stretch his bones.
Done I see.. Masashi said as he got up from where he had been meditating. He walked up to Syn and took a sit in front of him. He questioned Syn for a bit and even asked him how one could manuever out of certain situations using onojutsu. The jounin answered pretty well and signs of satisfaction were registered on Masashi's face.

I told you Syn. When there is knowledge, actions aren't a problem. So which weapon will it be? Masashi said standing up from the seat and offering Syn the chance to pick any weapon he wished in the room. The jounin got up from his seat and walked across the room. His right hand grabbed a scythe that had been peacefully resting on the wall and it was as if he had been planning to take that one ever since. Masashi smiled as he also drew an odachi and motioned for Syn to attack him with one hand behind his back.

The senju swinged the scythe and passed it from one hand to another, feeling it's weight. It sure had some weight but Syn was far stronger. He rotated the scythe in front of him with both hands and passing it from his side and the behind him before bringing it to his front from above his head. He had seen this in the books and was immediately practicing it. His actions made Masashi smile the more as the war veteran put out a foot, taking a stance and motioning once more for Syn to come forward.
WC:515

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

11Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:39 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
The jounin launched forward attempting to bring down the scythe in a slashing motion but Masashi's odachi was already at his neck..Dont put all your weight on the weapon, its merely an extension of yourself.. the veteran said as he moved backwards and gave Syn space. The senju attempted to hit from the right again but the master's steel was already pressed against his chest..Dont focus on just one opening, explore others with your inner mind..and once again Syn was given space. He attempted to gash Masashi's right shoulder but the veteran quickly blocked with his sword and in that moment, Syn twisted the scythe and hit with the pole but Masashi swiftly side stepped with a smile and spinning around, he swept Syn off his feet with a back leg strike..Dont get carried away, balance is essential..

He was getting a hang of this and he needed to prove to Masashi that he could do this. Syn got up on his feet and did not charge forward this time rather he put out his right hand and motioned for Masashi to come at him. His master was amused and did not back down. The war veteran came in like a hawk about to swoop in on a chick. Taking to the air, he brought down his odachi but Syn side stepped in time and almost landed a kick to the elderly man's head but he was quick to roll over and slash backwards with his sword.

The odachi clashed with the blade of the scythe and so it begun. Syn had crossed the novice stage. The practice went on without any party getting tired yet. They were both grown men though Masashi was older but their strength and speed was almost on par and the only thing seperating them was the expertise of each fighter with his weapon. In this case, Masashi was unarguably better than Syn but the jounin was managing to hold his own against his master.
Masashi attacked in a crossing motion and the force his sword was exerting seemed to have doubled and Syn felt this when he blocked his strike with the blade of the scythe. He recalled that Masashi had told him not to put all his weight into the blade but what his master was doing right now seemed to be the complete opposite of what he had taught his student. The strikes were getting heavier and Syn was backing away. He did not have the chance to fight back because the Sword had gained incredible speed and strength. What was happening. The practice was getting tougher and Masashi's face still remained calm.

How could somebody be wielding a sword at this speed and exerting so much striking force with it and yet his face would remain calm. It was unheard of by Syn but he kept managing to defend against the attacks. Masashi stopped and held the sword straight and facing up before his face..Brace yourself Syn, here I come but you won't see me coming.. Masashi's words were confusing but Syn did not have enough time to think. He held the scythe firmly, one hand at the top near the blade and the other hand almost at the end of the pole as he solidified his feat into the earth.

The war veteran charged but Syn could see him clearly as he raised his sword and swinged it down towards Syn. The jounin raised the scythe to block but then there was nothing to block against as he felt the cold steel of Masashi's sword press against his neck..You are dead, Syn..
wc:616

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

12Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:17 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
He was prepared to defend but there happened to be nothing to defend against. The scene was surprising and the confused young man could not help but ask how. One moment, Masashi was charging at him and the next moment, his matser's blade was pressed at his neck from behind. This certainly wasnt speed because if it was, Syn would have at least seen it even though he would be too slow to react or was this genjutsu? He doubted that because their practice had been solely based on the use of weapons and he saw no reason why Masashi would use genjutsu on him cos that would only mean that the elderly man had cheated.

Masashi withdrew his blade and sheathed it as Syn returned the scythe to its place on the wall. How did that happen was the question that he had for Masashi but the elderly man already knew even before Syn spoke it. Just like jutsus under Ninjutsu, there are also jutsus under bukijutsu so do know that this art is not limited to the use of striking basically without whatever weapon of choice you are wielding. If you recall, at some point my sword moves faster and had increased strength. That was as a result of me channeling chakra from myself into my sword to give it increased speed, strength and extreme cutting power. Do not forget, your weapon is an extension of your self like i've always told you.

This bukijutsu thing was awesome and Syn was loving it. He knew that at some point, Masashi's sword seemed to have developed a mind of its own. Moving faster and becoming sharper as if hungry for blood yet Masashi's face remained ever calm but back then Syn could not determine what was happening. It all made sense now and so when he got a weapon of his own, he could channel chakra too. Great but that was not all. Masashi had not finished answering and he could see the look of expectation on Syn's face and he was ready to explain more.

That was a technique i used years to master and i haven't really used it in a while after i fought my last war. If you recall once again, I told you I was coming but you wont see me anymore. That's exactly what the technique does and I can use it in conjunction with any weapon of choice. I start by charging towards my opponent and jumping upwards to come crashing down on him with my weapon but that is only an illusion of the technique. In reality, once i'm airborne i flip over the target and then attack him from behind so it appears as if i wanted to attack him from above but then i vanished and reappeared behind him. Thats exactly what i did to you and i believe that as time goes on, you will learn and develop techniques of your own Syn. I can see the potential in you.

That was one of the flawless techniques that had ever been used on him by an opponent and if that had happened to be a real fight, he would have been laying in his own pool of blood by now. He could not help but acknowledge Masashi's skillfullness and the fact that the man seemed to have seen a potential in him was comforting. He had only started to get the hang of wielding a scythe and somebody, not just anybody, a weapon specialist and war veteran was commending it, brilliant. Masashi walked to the end of the room and opened a long box. The box was made of fine wood and Syn could tell due to his affinity to the element. The wood was finely crafted and within it seemed to be a treasure.

One stormy morning, i opened the main doors of the dojo and this box was there laying at the entrance. I looked around but there was no person in sight. I opened the box beheld this great weapon. It's design so intricate and the carvings on it unlike no other. Inside the box too was a letter that read 'Give the demon's fang to he who is worthy' and i took the weapon in and kept it for the day when the one would come. It is a three bladed scythe with a cable attached to it giving the wielder the option of using it as a scythe of a flail. I present this weapon to you Syn for the potential i have seen in you, i have nothing more to teach you.
WC:781

Last edited by Syn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

13Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Empty Re: Oni no Kiba! [P/Training] Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:49 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Syn could only bow as he received the weapon. He did not try to reject it as he felt drawn to this weapon. He now owned a scythe of his own and a mysterious one at that. His journey with onojutsu had merely begun and with the demon's fang, he would conquer all. Saying his thanks to Master Masashi once more, he was told that he would  always be welcomed there as he left the dojo to explore the mysteries of this strange weapon.  He would step out of the dojo with the weapon wrapped in large piece of cloth. The walk back home was a pretty long one but Syn did not mind. He could not deny being exhausted but he could still well do stuffs or defend himself if he was attacked. From this day, he would begin a new style of training. He knew that what Masashi had exhited was just a glimpse of bukijutsu and the veteran had only scratched the surface for Syn but one day, Syn knew he would come back and duel his master, Mr. Masashi, the war veteran and when that time comes, Masashi would not be able to tell him not to put all his weight into his weapon. He wouldnt tell him not to face just one opening and neither would he tell him to maintain his balance. Syn smiled a little because he had seemed like a child back in the dojo but he was not offended because to learn something, one had to act like a student because he truly did not know it.

EXIT
WC:267
TWC:6503
Learned Bukijutsu(onojutsu)
D rank - A rank
6500/6503
Remainder : 3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.