You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Running through the forest was a refreshing change of pace. Jumping from one branch to the next had become something akin to second nature, despite the darkness of the night's sky. The stars were nowhere in sight, covered by thick clouds that gave the twilight a more somber tone. The air itself ran cold, as was common in the tall mountains of Kumogakure no Sato. This particular area was rather dry and became increasingly so as Gin kept running. She could see the lightning flashing in the distance, illuminating the sky for an instant before disappearing entirely. This type of weather - a dry thunderstorm - was almost unique to the area she was now approaching. The vegetation around her became more scarce, to the point where she would soon have to start traveling on the ground below her.

For a moment, Gin slowed her pace, remembering that she wasn't alone. There was a good reason for that - Lin needed to see. What it was that she would witness was still a question without an answer. The girl would either see what she could become or she would realize that her master was by no means invincible. Both lessons were worth learning. "Try to run faster," she called out to the girl behind her. She had yet to tell her what it was that they were going to do. She had simply instructed Lin to follow her. She probably already knew that whatever they were headed towards would be worth her while.

A few more steps and she landed on the ground. They were maybe a ten minute run from their destination, at this current pace. The terrain flattened, despite the fact that they were at what was considered the top of a mountain in the outskirts of Kumogakure. As it climbed into the sky, it compressed into a plateau. What made the area remarkable, however, wasn't the mountain's layout, but the aforementioned lightning, continuously striking the grounds at all times. For that very reason, people often kept away from this area. Coupled with the loud thunder constantly ringing through the air, it was a perfect place for a meeting such as this one.

Gin had received a coded letter only a couple of days ago. It was relatively easy to decipher, considering that she had made it up herself with the help of one of her students. Nozomi - the student in question - had to have been the one to send the letter. Gin knew that much before she even began the decoding process. After about an hour of trying to remember the complicated code, she finally managed to read the letter as it was meant:

Sensei Gin,

I'll be making a stop into Kumo, as part of an advance group. I'm a hunter-nin captain now, we're doing some scouting ahead to report to Lady Ayakashi. Once that's done, I'd like to arrange a meet up with you before hand. It's been a while, and I want to do some catching up, before things have a potential to turn for the worse. Plus, I've gotten a lot stronger since we last met, I have so many new skills and techniques, and it'd be nice to have someone to talk to about them. I miss seeing you, let's meet up. Sanosuke cannot find out I'm here though. Or any ANBU, or anyone. That would be bad.
^_^
~ Nozomi-chan

It was oddly chipper, considering the current situation. A war was about to break out and the younger girl had recently lost Kaekio. It struck Gin was odd. Paranoid as she was, she began to think that maybe there was more to this whole scenario than was initially let on. No matter, she would conduct her own investigations later. Right now, she had someone to greet.

Gin stood several meters away from Nozomi, arms now crossed in front of her chest. "It's good to see you again after so long," she said. Sincerity was evident in her voice as she stared at the blonde haired girl she had become so fond of. "Lin, this is Nozomi - Current Captain of Kirigakure's ANBU, as well as my student," she explained, addressing her newest student. "Nozomi, this is Lin, a genin of Kumogakure and my current pupil," she said to Nozomi.

"I'm guessing you didn't call me here just to talk," she began again, after a few seconds of silence.

2The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:10 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi paced around the Thunder Grounds, a sense of familiarity of the area washing over her. The last time she'd been there had been with Kaekio, during one of their games of "Guess the Thunder Strike". Those times had been much simpler for her, when she'd been there for the Chuunin Exams with her temporary squad at the time. She wasn't sure if any of her members were even okay at all, she'd lost touch with them as they'd lost their matches. Presumably they had stuck around for a little while and then left with the rest of the genin and squads, but she couldn't be certain. Especially after they'd received word that Kiri-nin were being arrested in Kumo. Wolfgang had been one of the shinobi taken in, and he'd been ANBU, which meant if they could take in such a high ranked shinobi, the genin who couldn't even win the Chuunin Exams weren't going to be likely to have escaped if they hadn't left. It made her kind of angry, she'd thought much higher of Sanosuke, especially as he was Kaekio's sensei, and her sensei's lover. Gin had always been a good judge of character, in her mind, but she was heavily questioning everything at this point, her anxiety over the situation at an all time high.

She'd come out alone on the principle of her respect for Gin, but there was a high potential she was walking herself into a trap, and could be taken in by Kumo-nin. Should that happen, she wasn't expecting to make it out alive, or at least end up being used as a hostage, but hopefully it wouldn't ever come to that. She still trusted her sensei, even if she was with Sanosuke. That said, she also came fully prepared for a fight if it came down to it. Her job had already been completed, she'd scouted out a route that could safely be navigated for the invasion force, and sent back her reports. From here on, what happened would happen, and she was ready for it.

Nozomi wasn't quite sure how to feel when she saw Gin again for the first time in what felt like forever. It had been a few months, at the very least. She felt a rush of different things, ranging from joy to anger. There was a lot of confusion for her, as Nozomi was immediately put on edge by the arrival of a person that Nozomi had never encountered before. She'd specified in her encryption that Gin wasn't to let anyone know about their rendezvous. She didn't move to draw any of her weapons just yet, as it appeared that it was only the one person, and there was probably a reason that she'd been brought along. Nozomi had to admit, the girl was definitely attractive. Kumo produced a lot of attractive women, as Nozomi's observations had led her to believe. That had been part of her initial attraction to Kaekio.

Nozomi was dressed in a manner that suggested she was prepared for combat, but probably wouldn't be considered fully war attire. She wore a slightly altered version of her normal uniform, more bunched up at one of the sleeves to allow for quicker movement without tearing seams, while on the forearm, it lay tight to the skin, her weights attached on over the form fit, snug with no creases. The other side of her was mostly uncovered by the first layer, to allow her easy access to inside pockets which hid some smaller weapons in inside pouches, namely senbon and shuriken. Interlacing some of her different fabric colors to halve a plain blue kimono to cover up her exposed side, the other half draped down over her leg a bit, Nozomi would use a belt to keep the thing closed. She had sewn on a strip of fabric to the neckline of the Kimono, and fashioned it into a scarf to keep the main bodice of it up, as well as allowing for quick disrobing of just the Kimono by unwrapping the crossover. That way she could use the sleeve to hide weapons from sight, but also remove the Taijutsu inhibitor quickly if necessary. Her pants were like the sleeve, with some seam allowance down to her calves, where it would once again form fit tightly, to allow for her weights to fit snugly without bunching up her pants. Unlike some, who wore their armor on top of their clothes, Nozomi had her ANBU armor on under, hidden by the clothing, her weights covering the gauntlets and greaves perfectly.

She mainly chose to wear her ANBU armor in order to be harder to trace by means of chakra sensory techniques, so if she needed to vanish, she could, but it was also her best armor. Her Hunter-nin mask was on, but she'd slid it to the side of her face, covering her left cheek, but exposing her face. It looked rather angelic, with the sides of the mask appearing as feathered wings, and a light blue cross in the middle of the face. Two light blue streaks ran down the cheeks, from the bottom of the eyes, and the eye holes would produce her eye color, which shone through when she wore it in a strangely perfect mixture, as if the mask was made to compliment her own eyes. Even though it marked her as a Kiri-nin, she still wore her Kiri headband around her neck, as always. That was something that rarely ever changed, it just felt more comfortable for her to have it.

She was armed like normal with a good deal of her blades, the twin set of tanto's that had been completed for her by Gin upon her graduation to Chuunin lay in their usual position across the small of her back, one of them covered by the half kimono, the other easily visible and within quick draw range. Her best Tanto was strapped behind her shoulder, also exposed and fully uncovered for quick draw time, but otherwise hadn't changed. It was a work of art, for certain. The newest addition to her blades, the weapon she'd chosen upon her becoming a Hunter-nin Captain, a beautiful work of Kirigakuran black smithery, was securely fastened to her side, over the kimono side. The Katana was by far the longest and best weapon she had, and was a marvel of Kirigakure technology. Her Tanto was of similar make, but this was made so beautifully it almost seemed to cut through the air quicker than other weapons of similar style.

For now, Nozomi was willing to forgive the inclusion, as Gin introduced the two. She spoke up and was a little timid at first. "I'm not ANBU, I'm a Hunter-nin. There's a difference, I'm charged with assassinations, forward scouting, and hunting Missing-nin. The ANBU are guards for Kiri and the Mizukage." she said, looking Lin up and down. She didn't seem too intimidating, but looks weren't everything. "Another student Gin? As long as I'm your favorite. Funny though, people always were surprised when I never ended up injured because of you. I was expected to be broken or in mortal peril all the time." she offered, slightly jealous at her sibling student. She couldn't fault her, she was in Kumo, but a part of her was rather angry. "But I see. Rather than working on freeing your fellow Kiri shinobi from wrongful imprisonment, you sat back and played the part of the leniently house arrested Gin, taking on students and forsaking the rest of your countrymen and women." her head turned away in hurt. She hadn't meant to say that out loud, it had been a thought, but should have stayed as such.

Taking a breath, she sighed. "I'm sorry, that wasn't called for. You're right, I didn't just want to talk. There are some things I must clue you in on, that don't leave this meeting." she said, looking pointedly at both of the women in front of her. Assuming they both agreed, Nozomi went on a quick explanation of the situation. "Long story short, Kaekio isn't dead. She's been welcomed into Kirigakure with welcome arms, and there have been measures taken to insure that she isn't discovered. She left because she felt like she was being oppressed and wasn't going to be allowed to advance. Like Sanosuke wasn't fit to take charge. There was a lot of reasons, and with his arrest of Kiri-nin, he seemed to validate all the claims she'd given. Ayakashi isn't coming to make war, she's coming to free our people. But we are prepared to go to war. And we will win, we've got every advantage. The former Tsuchikage stepped down and announced himself some sort of missing-nin Hyuuga from Konoha, and he's now a ward of Kiri. We've got alliances with Konoha and Iwa. If it comes to war, Kumo won't win, but I want to avoid that if possible. The thing is, in the interests of making sure that doesn't happen, I will do my best to eliminate Sanosuke of my own accord, rather than letting the Mizukage do so and suffer any repercussions. I'm not sure if I'm enough to beat him, and you're the strongest person I know who can let me test my limits without holding back. Gin, I want to fight you. And you'll have to subdue me anyways if you want to stop me from doing so, so there's really no option for you."

WC: 1589

3The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:05 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin had awoken this morning and dressed hastily, arriving on time for Gin and her to leave. It seemed that she was perturbed about something as they moved through the forest, and she had trouble keeping up with Gin even though she was going at a pace that would make the chuunin exam a breeze. She had been training and building herself up for a good while now, and so she was able to move at the pace of a fledgeling chuunin, but still the pace that Gin kept was close to something that a jonin would move, before she would lag behind and look at her.

"Yes Sensei." Was all she could say when Gin told her to try to run faster. It was a tough training session, or she would take it as a training session, to begin with such a run. She would need to make sure that she wasn't too worn out to keep up with the movements of the two in their battle. She knew that her sensei was going up against one of her pupils in a kumite of sorts, and that it wasn't safe for them to do so in the arena. Perhaps this was because she was a kiri-nin, or perhaps it was because the kumite was going to involve some jutsu that were too dangerous to use around others of the academy/genin level of skill that wouldn't be able to dodge out of the way if they went haywire.

Lin gulped at the last thought, and hoped that it wasn't that reason. She landed out of the trees on her sandal-clad feet. It was a warm day, and there was no need for her to wear her combat boots, but rather she went with the traditional ninja-sandals that her parents had bought for her as a gift along with her kumo-ninja outfit. She was dressed in the self-same outfit, the Kumogakure headband covering her forehead, and a strand of hair covering her right cheek where her scar ran down. Her scarf flew behind her as she moved as quickly as she could. her clothing could not billow, as it was form-fitting, and on her belt she brought her senbon and some bandages in case she had to administer first aid to anyone after the fight. She wore a skirt, for easy movement in the fight because she knew that movement would be necessary if she had to try to move out of the way of a wayward jutsu. Or she expected to be able to move out of the way in any case. It was perhaps arrogant to assume such, but she wore the clothing that she could move the easiest in, in any case, to make sure that she was as ready as she could be for any situation.

She had hoped that it would not come to that, but she was alright with making sure just in case. After all, better safe than sorry. Lin didn't know exactly what would happen to her if Gin lost, or what would happen to Gin for that matter. It seemed like Gin was a bit more tense than usual, which was strange for meeting a pupil. As they approached she saw the other ninja, a woman dressed in a kimono, armed to the teeth with a mask that marked her as a hunter-ninja of Kirigakure. She was frightening and beautiful. Frightening because the mask belied her potential for battle, and beautiful in the graceful movements that she showed beneath the battle-kimono that she wore. As she drew the mask to the side she was met with a striking blue set of eyes, seemingly glowing with emotion. They had green circles on the inside on closer inspection, and her hair was blonde. It seemed that Gin had a type for her pupils.

She had freckles and Lin blushed a bit, she was a stunning beauty and it seemed that Gin had picked the runt of the litter in choosing Lin. Clearing her throat as they approached and Gin made introductions she bowed her head and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Nozomi-sama" She looked to be either a bit older or younger than Lin herself, but she was far past Lin in ability. She felt, suddenly, that she had wasted the better part of her youth lazing around. Perhaps her father was right, and she didn't deserve to wear the Kumogakure headband. Putting those thoughts out of her mind she raised herself once more and smoothed her shirt self-consciously.

She listened to the two make the exchange, sizing up the kirigakure ninja Nozomi. She seemed unassuming compared to Gin, but power was rarely guessed when just looking at an individual. No doubt she could pick apart Lin in less time than it took for Lin to blink her eyes. She was dangerous, but seemed to be in fair spirits, as she was giving Gin a choice. She also told Gin of her best-laid plans to give information on the ins and outs of the city and the guard that they were under to Ayakashi. There was no way that she would tell the Raikage about this, if Gin lost it would probably mean that Lin's life was forfeit. She had grown close to Dameon and Gin, closer than she had to any of the Kumogakure ninja, and she almost felt like she was a Kirigakure ninja. With the appearance of Nozomi, however, that all was turned on its head.

WC: 943

4The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:00 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin sensed something off in the way Nozomi looked at Lin. "I think Nozomi-senpai would be more accurate," Gin teased Lin. She knew the girl to be rather shy, but respectful nearly to a fault. Gin sometimes tried to make the younger girl try to relax by joking or teasing. Sometimes it had the opposite effect, though. Either way, Gin got something from it - entertainment, or helping out her student.

At Nozomi's correction, Gin smiled. "You stealth types are all the same," Gin said dismissively, in terms of her mistake. To her, both departments were basically interchangeable. They sneaked around and killed enemies of the village. Who those enemies were was the only variable. The former Kazekage understood better than most how necessary they were and the work that they did to keep everyone else living in peace. Nevertheless, she had always held those methods in contempt. She tried not to, though. She tried to respect the people who did the village's dirty work in the shadows. She would just never be one of them. She would never use their methods. She disliked infiltration and assassination. She was much too forward, much too candid for that line of work. Besides, her techniques were much too flashy. Nearly everything she did ended with an explosion or a giant ditch in the ground.

"Watch your tongue, girl," Gin said, her voice low and menacing. Her eyes were narrowed on Nozomi. Judging by her posture, it would seem that she could draw her sword on the girl at any instant. Needless to say, these weren't accusations that she took lightly. She stared down Nozomi as she spoke. "Everything I do has the possibility to worsen this war and send us all into an armed conflict. If I You forget, The Land of Water is not my country. I am loyal to Ayakashi for personal reasons. I owe her. But the people of Kirigakure as a whole mean nothing to me. If she were to ask me to fight, to break them free, that would change things. But she didn't. Because she knows that I am also loyal to Sanosuke. If that is grounds for my removal as a member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, then you can try to pry Soul Cutter off of me, but I warn  you, I won't make it easy, Hunter-Nin Captain," she said, purposely referring to her student by her new title. She seemed to be proud of her title and the job that came with it. In a way, this issued a challenge. If you think I am a traitor, come and do your job.

Nozomi's apology did little to appease Gin, though it prevented her from becoming hostile for the time being. After all, she had said the words were uncalled for, not that she didn't believe they were true. "It's just like Ayakashi to turn this into an advantage for Kirigakure. I should have known something like this was happening behind the scenes," she sighed. This entire war was a result of Kaekio's actions. Of course, Sanosuke had done much to escalate the situation. Ayakashi's response hadn't helped at all. She couldn't defend either of them, though she instinctively directed her anger at the escaped Kumo nin. She tried not to. If the girl had known how things would escalate, she probably wouldn't have taken the same course of action. Nevertheless, that didn't exempt her from the blame she carried on her shoulders.

Though Gin's expression had softened, her gaze was still sternly held on Nozomi. Her posture was overall relaxed, but ready and poised for battle in case her student tried anything. Despite everything, though, the girl was sincere. She explained exactly why she was there and what she wanted from Gin. The older woman had expected as much. "If your intent is to kill Sanosuke, I'm afraid I cannot let you do that. Whatever happens to his title or standing in Kumogakure have nothing to do with me. In that regard, I don't give a damn about the results of the war. His life, however, is precious to me," her words were both an explanation and a warning. As she spoke, thunder and lightning crashed behind her, shrouding her in momentary darkness.

"If a fight is what you want right now, however, I will oblige you," Gin stated. For now, she would simply sink into a basic taijutsu stance, 10m away from Nozomi. "Lin, please take cover and watch carefully. However, if you are in any way in danger, I want you to leave. Go home and tell no one of what you saw today," she instructed. Her eyes were now fixed on Nozomi and nothing more. The eye in her left socket spun momentarily, signaling its full activation.

Current Items:

5The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi watched Gin for a few seconds as she went into her stance, her heart starting to beat a little bit faster. This was actually going to happen then. While she'd been the one to call it out, she still wasn't sure she was ready for it, but she'd have to be, there was no further preparations she could do for this match. Steeling herself away, Nozomi nodded and slipped the mask back over her face,her eyes piercing through the sockets with their light glow. Slipping into her own stance, that of the Gentle Fist type style that her clan had adopted, Nozomi kept her eyes on Gin. Her sensei was incredibly strong, and she knew that in terms of sheer power, there was no comparison between the two of them, Gin was leagues above her in strength. The thing was, her taijutsu wasn't a strong one, it was built for speed and counters, so she didn't need to overpower Gin. Perhaps the hardest thing for her would be getting past the Automail arm. She was used to disabling limbs with her clan's nintaijutsu, but that relied on her physically tearing through muscles. Gin's Automail arm didn't have that weakness. She'd need to hit it with enough force from a strong jutsu to break it. She perhaps had one thing she could use that would for sure destroy it, but that was a move that she'd rather not pull out against Gin.

Standing around wasn't going to actually do her much good, but she needed to size up Gin a bit, and give herself a moment for her to drop into her battle mindset and drop into her battle meditation. It was something she'd need to take advantage of in order to keep up with Gin. Focusing on it, Nozomi's mind went into the Dragon's Dance mindset, and her body switched positions into the new stance that matched the form. It was a stance that maximized her physical speed by sacrificing her ability to physically output strength, but it was a stance that Gin hadn't ever seen before. She'd not used it in front of anyone, and the last time she'd sparred with Gin, the technique hadn't been developed yet. It was perhaps the best form for a member of the Himitsu clan to utilize, because they weren't a strength reliant clan. Her weights were at the moment counter-acting the physical buffs she was givin herself, but at the same time, she was already further enhanced due to her Taijutsu training than a normal shinobi of her level.

Combat had yet to start, she hadn't really initiated yet as she was still putting herself in the proper zone, running through her mental checklists. In order to stall for time, Nozomi's stance and guard dropped into a passive defensive one, only maintained in case Gin were to attack first. Her voice called out from behind the mask, distorted slightly by a sound device inside it that changed her pitch. "I never thought it would come to this sensei. Fighting you in this manner, and not just a friendly spar. I'll try my best not to kill you, because I really don't want to, but in a fight like this, I have to go all out. If not, I'll die myself. And if you get hit by something of mine, it's got every chance of being 100% fatal. But just because I'm a stealth type doesn't mean I'm not flashy, trust me. You know far too much about my clan's abilities because I've demonstrated our basic techniques in practice. And because you don't know any of the recent things I've learned, you don't know what to expect from me. Please, try not to die, I love you far too much to live with myself if that would happen."

Thunder crashed around them, striking into the ground and reminding Nozomi that the terrain was going to be just as much a hazard in this fight as was Gin. The thing about that though, was that they were both going to be giant Lightning Rods once they pulled their blades out and started to fill the air with their chakra. Nozomi was a Raiton user of no small skill, and Gin's arm was fully metal, as well as her proclivity towards the Raiton element. It may or may not come into play, but she could definitely use it to her advantage. The arm was tough, but if she was able to get her hand on it, the thing would break. It would require the Salamander and Lightning Execution combination, but that was a powerhouse combination that was theoretically strong enough to pierce through even the strongest of S rank jutsu defenses. That arm would not hold up. The problem there was being able to touch it. So for her stance, she needed to maximize her Reaction Time, rather than her speed. It wasn't necessary for her to outrun her sensei, as she'd need to maintain close quarters in this match, and she could attain greater speeds with her jutsu than with running anyhow.

Her stance went back up into her normal combat stance, as she felt she'd spent enough time putting it off. She was always a time limit fighter, as her illness would come into play if a fight lasted too long, but now even more so, she needed to win this match quick. An attrition fight against Gin wasn't possible, and once she removed her weights, there would be an even shorter limit to this fight, because that was the biggest boost she'd be able to give herself to match Gin in any sort of way. Balancing on her right leg, which was place behind her, Nozomi dropped low and propelled herself forward from the low stance and started the engagement, letting Gin feel her out. Hopefully her sensei wouldn't decide to go 100% fully off the onset, otherwise she'd be in a bad position.

She zigzagged low and kept her body low with a wide stance in order to give herself a solid base, and launched a few quick palms at Gin's kneecaps, trying to mess with her own stance. She'd not activated her nintaijutsu yet, because it would mess with her focus for the battle meditation, but the plan was to wear down Gin's ability to move comfortably without using any chakra of her own. She really needed to conserve it as much as possible, which was why she'd focused so much on her Taijutsu and physical enhancements. To up her own physical ability without using chakra would allow her to hold her own more against people much stronger than her, and let her fight longer. With her clan's abilities, she just needed to wear most people down, it wasn't about being strong, only about being fast.

WC: 1139
TWC: 2728

Born Ill: 1/8

Chakra: 290/290
Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Items:
Spoiler:

Stats:
Strength: A -> B-3 [-1 Himitsu clan drawback]
Speed: A -> A [+2 Taijutsu Buff, -2 Ankle Weights]
Reaction Time: A -> B-3 [+1 Reflexes, -2 Wrist Weights]
Endurance: A -> A
Perception: A -> A-1 [+1 Ace Eye]

6The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin had to admit that taijutsu was by no means her strong suit. Her skill with a blade or any other weapon for that matter was far more advanced and therefore much more of a threat in a fight. Her style of hand to hand combat was not nearly as aggressive as that of her swordplay. Maybe that was why she had instinctively gone with her current stance. She could have drawn Soul Cutter or created one of her weapons. Instead, she chose her bare hands. It all came down to the fact that despite everything, she didn't want to hurt Nozomi. The girl was her student - one of the first she had taken on. She had seen the girl grow up and evolve into a fine warrior. Nevertheless, Nozomi's words rang true. For those very same reasons, Gin had to take her seriously. It was the least she could do for her student. She was no longer a girl, no longer someone to be watched, protected and coddled. Gin owed her student a display of full strength. After all, it was what she was asking for.

In that case. So be it.

"Stronger people than you have tried to kill me, girl. As you can see, I'm still standing," she said, her voice menacing and low. Nozomi had the gall to ask Gin not to die easily. She smirked, letting out a chuckle at the thought. Time had proven her to be harder to kill than most. "So come and show me what it is that you can do," she challenged, a wild grin spreading over her face. Blood lust and a need for battle had a tendency to cloud her rational thoughts in a fight. There was nothing quite like the adrenaline she felt while engaged with a strong opponent. She only hoped that Nozomi had grown enough to fill that role and provide at least some entertainment. The momentary hesitation from before was now gone. If this fight had to happen, Gin would enjoy it. That was her resolve.

As Nozomi began to run towards her, chakra flowed throughout her body. She focused it towards the palm of her right hand, condensing it and allowing it to take form. In an instant, the familiar hilt of one of her blades was in her hand. Yajirushi - it had been with her ever since she could remember. Its pure white blade and hilt were an extension of Gin's own being in more ways than one. She held it horizontally, its tip pointed where Nozomi had started running. Her zigzaging movements made her difficult to pin down for a regular attack, but there were ways around that. Gin swung her sword downwards in one swift movement. Two of its after-images solidified instantly, shooting out towards Nozomi's direction. Each one was aimed at one of her legs, specifically her upper thighs. They would follow her movements, directed by Gin's own will. She wanted to slow the girl down. Aiming for her knees, however, would likely end the fight if the hit landed directly. That wasn't something that Gin didn't want - not yet, at least.

Before Nozomi could get too close - regardless of whether she managed to dodge the two projectiles - Gin would extend the palm of her free hand, shooting a ball of compressed air in a diagonal angle towards the ground. The aim was mainly to hit Nozomi's legs once again before the sphere impacted the ground. That wasn't the jutsu's main purpose, however. It was meant to alter Gin's position by launching her into the air rapidly. This would in turn help her avoid Nozomi's planned strike to her knees completely. She would fly across the sky, landing on the ground, 30 meters away from her original position. She wanted to create space between Nozomi and herself for now. If she forced the girl to run and dodge projectiles from afar instead of engaging in close range, she could wait for her illness to set it. Then again, that wasn't really an enjoyable way to win a fight. Gin wanted this to be as fair as possible.

Remaining Chakra: -70

Jutsu Used:

Stats:

Speed: S-2 (+2 from Taijutsu, -2 from Kuroka drawkack, -1 from bulky)
Strength: S-3
Endurance: S-3
Perception: SS (+1 from Jagan)
Reaction Time: S-3

7The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Leave it to Gin as always to be able to pull something out at the last moment. Nozomi had spoken the truth earlier, in that there was a lot about her that Gin just didn't know anymore, considering she hadn't been around to see her train, but at the same time, the same was true for Nozomi. She had never been shown everything that Gin had the ability to do, because Gin just never got pushed that far. There was a reason she was cocky like she was, and that underestimation would be her undoing in their fight. Gin wasn't used to thinking very many people could even hurt her, let alone actually have a chance at beating her. Especially not the student she trained, that she knew was timid and didn't really like to hurt people. The thing was, Nozomi had also spent a lot of time with Sero, and because of that, had learned that sometimes violence was the necessary solution to a problem, and so she no longer had quite as much issues with it, and fought for more than just the thrill of a fight.

The second the sword was out and pointed at her, Nozomi altered her course of action. She knew that Gin was a swordsman above all else, and her Taijutsu wasn't going to be much of a match against that at the current speed she was going. It was mostly luck on her part that her Dragon Dance's effects had actively been completely focused on, and that she'd gotten the increase to her Reaction Time at that exact moment, because with the way the stance maximized, she had the time to dodge the after images. The problem was that now her weights were weighing her down, and while she had time to realize to dodge, her body couldn't physically respond that fast at the moment. Again, luckily enough, Nozomi had planned and prepared for quick movements that she need not have to facilitate on her own, through Chakra. Her jutsu were life savers at times.

Her body got sucked into a spiral as her chakra sent her dashing towards her right 12 meters in a sudden change of motion. She could now utilize jutsu without losing focus on her Dragon Dance, and just on time it seemed. The swords would have collided with her, followed directly by the gale would have done quite a number on her fighting ability had it hit. Her heart started pumping even quicker and quicker than it had, she knew that it would only get harder from here. This was definitely going to be her hardest fight. Her fights with Suutei and Maigo and the rest of them were nothing compared to this. The only solace those gave her is that she won solidly, and hadn't had much issues whatsoever. Suutei had been fast, Maigo had the annoying Genjutsu, they both were counters to her, and she'd been able to win without a fuss. That maybe gave her a chance to hold her own against Gin long enough to pull out a lucky victory.

As she exited out of the dash, Nozomi was already moving on to the clasps of her weights. She was already prepared to use more of the dash to dodge any incoming fire from Gin if she had to, but she really needed to get the weights off. She had strong and durable clasps that required little more than a small click from Nozomi to drop them so that she didn't have to waste time in the middle of a fight. Using the principles of her newfound quickness and the stance itself, Nozomi caught the weights as the were falling and whipped around for the momentum build up. It took but a moment, but when she finished the spin, Nozomi had launched both of her Wrist weights at Gin. The stopping power required to stop something with that mass was significant, and she was fully expecting Gin to just dodge them, but that gave her more time to undo the clasps for her ankle weights. She'd just let those drop with no issue, not bothering to throw them either. Her body was immensely lighter now, and her speed and reaction time had completely shot up. She was on a level she never thought she'd ever be able to reach. Unfortunately, now she was on a time crunch.

Launching herself forward to the left and diagonally upwards in another of her dashes, assuming she still had any left, to start to close in the distance between herself and her teacher, who at this point might realize Nozomi had just gave herself a small speed boost. How large that was wouldn't be demonstrated just yet, as she had to exit the dash to actually run, but it was substantial. She came out of the dash with her Katana drawn, petals trailing behind her, and when she hit the ground, Nozomi made a beeline for Gin. The Dragon Dance was still useful for her, as she put in the principles of her Taijutsu into her Bukijutsu, and her movements weren't much different. It was the unpredictableness of the stance that she was going for, trying to keep it hard for Gin to pin her down with any single attack.

Even as she closed the distance between herself and Gin, her left hand outstretched behind her, Nozomi's petals issued out from it, solidifying instantly into swords of their own, much like Gin had demonstrated with the summon of her own sword moments before. The only difference here was that while her sword could make more afterimages, Nozomi made a standard amount of weapons all at one go. She needed more power than numbers at the moment, so she needed to decide whether or not her number would be 8 or 4. 12 was out of the question, as Gin would shatter them in an instant. 8 seemed to be the number she was leaning towards, as they would be sturdy enough to last against all but the strongest of chakra enhanced strikes, and the number of overwhelming blades would be enough to keep her sensei on her toes. The blades solidified and immediately shot forward towards Gin, faster than Nozomi was moving.

At speeds topping out at 45 m/s, the blades rushed towards Gin, surrounding her at varying levels of height each and whirling around in a cyclone each of their own, like saw blades, closing in on her from all sides, to trap her and keep her from falling back as well as to inflict damage. One blade would not be enough to parry all of them, that much was certain. She reached there and lunged forward with her own blade as fast as her body would let her, straight towards Gin's midsection, trying to end it here.

WC: 1143
TWC: 3871

Born Ill: 2/8
Weights Removed: 1/5

Chakra used:
-20 Spiral Lotus Dash
-5 Spiral Lotus Dash [2/4]
-30 Hasu no Bukijutsu: Weapon Technique of the Lotus
235/290

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Items:
Spoiler:

Stats:
Strength: A -> B-1 [-1 Himitsu clan drawback, -2 Dragon Dance]
Speed: A -> S-2 [+2 Taijutsu Buff, +4 Ankle Weights]
Reaction Time: A -> S-3 [+1 Reflexes, +2 Dragon Dance +4 Wrist Weights] SS for the Katana strike

Last edited by Nozomi on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

8The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin dodged another lightning bolt that almost struck her. It was a good thing that she had trained with Gin or it would have. She, at the mention of Gin's warning started backing up and when She saw Nozomi pull out her blade it was time that Lin got out of there. She jumped back several meters, and then ran for a couple more seconds. In that time she had missed some of the fight and managed to turn around just as Gin unsheathed her weapon. It seemed to be a Katana mad out of a weird mixture of steel and some other metal. Lin had not seen where it came from but it crackled with electricity and seemed to be surrounded by mini-gusts as well. It was a formidable blade, one that Lin envied. She jumped back a couple more meters to get out of the line of sight from the anbu captain. She was woefully outmatched if Nozomi came after her, but she wanted to watch this fight until Gin started to lose, at least, so that she could figure out some of what it meant to be an anbu captain or above.

As Gin swung the sword it seemed that Lin's eyes deceived her, because the after-images shot out at Nozomi from where the blade swung. It was astonishing, and very frightening to think that some technique like this existed. She made a mental note to ask Gin what jutsu it was that she used when Gin summoned an explosive ball of air aimed at the knees of the graceful Nozomi. It didn't seem to hit her, and neither did the afterimages, but it was a narrow escape.

In a flash something came off of the girl's wrists as she flung them at Gin. She had no idea what they were. Perhaps bombs? Though, by the size of them they could take out the entire mountain if they were paper bombs, and the way they whistled through the air it seemed that they were made out of something much denser than paper. The girl then unbuckled something similar around her ankles and shot at Gin. It was too fast for Lin to keep up entirely, but she caught flashes of the girl's afterimage as she zigzagged and then B-lined it to Gin.

Gin's afterimages seemed to be something insubstantial compared to what the girl summoned, a full 8 blades behind her using the petal chakra-type jutsu that she was able to utilize. Lin was unable to shout out for Gin to watch out as it seemed that her own body was taking its toll just from watching the fight and her own actions were taking years rather than minutes to react. By the time that she was able to form, "Watch out!" It would already be too late and the girl would have won the battle. It was all on Gin to decide the battle now. Gin had given herself enough space, and she wasn't called one of the strongest in Kirigakure for nothing. She sparred with Dameon, on par with his abilities, and perhaps was even stronger than him. Lin put all her faith in her sensei, which seemed to be a good bid.

She didn't want to see Nozomi die, but she knew that Gin had a soft spot for her disciples, even ones that made threats like Nozomi did. Or she seemed like the person to. Perhaps she would just make this a way for Nozomi to graduate from Gin's tutelage. It was all that Lin could do to keep her eyes on this battle and even as that thought slipped away, she lost the kunoichi's movements entirely. It was a battle unlike anything that Lin had seen before. It was magnificent and terrifying.

Gin's sword was elegant, and the girl, Nozomi's, swords seemed to be functional. She wondered if Gin's sword could take a hit from these swords, hell-bent on striking down her sensei.

WC: 1625

9The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:20 am

Gin

Gin

Retired
The two projectiles that Nozomi had dodged maneuverer and changed their course, following in Nozomi's direction. The girl would launch herself away in a chakra-propelled spin and the two projectiles would follow relentlessly, keeping their speed of 50 m/s constant. They would keep chasing Nozomi and try to pierce through her upper thighs, each projectile aiming at a different leg. As Nozomi threw her weights at Gin, she would merely step a meter to the side and avoid them entirely. As she did and as Nozomi stopped to remove her second set of weights, her projectiles would still keep moving towards their original goal. Even through the following dashes, should Nozomi use them to try to create distance, they would do the same, presumably catching up to her due to their inherent and unrelenting speed.

While this happened, or rather, when Nozomi started running towards her, with a swift and slight movement of her wrist, the sword on her hand morphed and changed. In less than a second, it turned into a shovel - unassuming and simple at first sight. Its edges, however, were sharp enough to cut through bone. Its ability was almost as simple and yet versatile as its form was. Gin swung the shovel against the ground to show just that. She infused it with her chakra to expand the area of effect. Instead of transforming the entirety of the landscape in the 20m radius, it only affected the area in front of Gin – a quarter of a circle with Nozomi at its centre. The ground underneath Nozomi would turn into quicksand, drawing her in to immobilize or at the very least, slow her down significantly.

If this were the case, Gin would take advantage of the young girl’s state to move her free hand into a series of seals. From her mouth would emerge a stream of lighting in the form of a dragon. This image would only be visible for a brief moment, however. In an instant, it would curl into itself and form a wheel that would rush towards Nozomi’s torso. Though it wasn’t as fast as her projectiles had been, its speed was still considerable, as was its power. The blunt force behind it was capable of breaking her ribcage, potentially launching her out of the quicksand and sending her tumbling backwards several meters. The resulting electric burns wouldn’t be pleasant either.

Gin had to build her strategy, or rather, let her instincts guide her towards one. She knew that the girl was proficient in Taijutsu, a the very least. The former Kazekage knew that she had gone out of her way to learn Bukijutsu. She didn’t know what her exact abilities were, but she assumed that it would likely combine her current strengths and take advantage of her close-range combat. Gin, on the other hand, had always been the type of fighter to focus on mid and close range combat. Her swords and their abilities were versatile enough that she could use them both ways – Jishin, with its ability to mold the earth; Yachidori with its projectiles and Hachidori with its heat aura and extensions. The only ones that couldn’t function that way were Maobure and Soul Cutter.

If Nozomi was able to surround her with weapons even after that, Gin had a simple solution. “I didn’t think you’d be able to force my hand this early on,” she said. There was still a hint of excitement in her voice, one that promised a challenge. As those words would escape her lips, all of her Kekkei Genkai weapons appeared around her, tethered to her will by a combination of wind and chakra. The bracelet on her wrist began to glow faintly, reacting to the sudden increase of the Yami no Ken. They would spread around her but remain close in order to defend against Nozomi’s own weapons if need be.

"じゃあ 希、持って来てぞ!" She would yell at the young girl, adrenaline pumping through her veins as much as her blood.

“Now come at me, Nozomi!” Is what her words meant.

Gin would let Nozomi get more than 10m within her reach as the yoinger girl lunged with her own sword. At this point, she would activate her Twin Seals for the first time. The silver haired woman would place a seal on the girl’s stomach when she did get within that amount of distance – one that was specifically designed to attract and repel. Its twin would be simultaneously placed on the tip of Yajirushi's blade. When in that range, the seal would instantly activate, drawing both the blade and Nozomi herself towards each other at 45 m/s. If the girl tried to parry with one of her swords, Yajirushi was the most likely to tear through them, especially at this speed.

Jutsu Used:

Weapons Used:

10The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:52 am

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Gin's swords were proving to be quite relentless in their pursuit of the young Kunoichi. She knew that she wasn't going to be able to hold a fight against her master for very long, not without utilizing a vast amount of chakra anyhow, and time was not on her side. Most fights she tried her best to conserve her chakra, but there wasn't a point in doing so against Gin. Unless Nozomi got herself naturally stronger and faster, and able to sustain that for any length of time, Chakra was going to be her reliance against people of this level. Luckily, her jutsu were quick and powerful, and with that in mind, Nozomi wouldn't waste her time trying to escape the projectiles with bursts of her dash, which she'd prefer to use to keep the gaps between the two of them minimized without resorting to her own natural speed. Instead, she'd gather up her chakra, sending it through her hands, which pointed at the swords, and issued out a wall of petals, utilizing her Cascading Defense: Petal Reflection, the blades hitting the dull petals, fighting against its rotation. It was a dead struggle, but then they started to power through the petal wall, causing Nozomi to worry slightly, but it was for naught: The projectiles ground themselves to dust on the small wall, and the petals fell harmless to the ground, all the momentum in their rotation cut out by the power of the swords.

Assuming Gin's actions were unaltered upon her projectiles being ground to dust, Nozomi's defense having taken care of their threat and neutralized them, Nozomi continued with her own. During her rush forward, Gin's weapon changed into a shovel, the area around them altering before her eyes. Nozomi would be annoyed at the ease at which Gin seemed to be able to utilize her weapon's abilities if she wasn't so focused on her own actions. Luckily, there was something that Gin didn't know about Nozomi; the girl had developed her abilities beyond what most would consider necessary. The moment for the unveiling of her technique had come. It was a simple switch, the ground turned to quicksand around Nozomi, but it only slowed her down for the briefest of moments, as her Flowmotion activated. Much like the Supernatural Walking Practice jutsu that it got it's base off of, it allowed Nozomi to ignore the semi-liquid state of the quicksand, skating over it with hardly any loss of speed, which she quickly regained herself. Consequently, there would not have been quite enough time for Gin to form the one handed seals for the Dragon Wheel Jutsu, and should she continue with that course of action, would be caught up by Nozomi's attacks without getting the jutsu out.

Under the assumption that Gin's actions continued as stated, and that she had not continued with the Dragon Wheel Jutsu and Gin was indeed surrounded by Nozomi's 8 swords, and she summoned her weapons to help her combat Nozomi, who had countered her previous attempts to stop her from gaining ground with any level of speed, Nozomi would only smile grimly in response to Gin's statements. Not only did the smile actually matter little due to her mask covering any signs of her pride at having forced Gin's hand, and giving her mentor a sense of excitement that she likely hadn't felt in a long time, but it was also all she had time for. Her swords surrounded Gin, each one windmilling around at high speeds, Gin's own weapons seemingly controlled telekinetically much like her own buzzing around her to guard her against the assault of Nozomi's blades. Nozomi herself was unable to even start her own lunge, as her body accelerated much faster than she'd been going before, dragged forward towards the sword. Her body remembered the feeling she was going through before her mind did, having been the victim of Gin's seals before, which had last launched her involuntarily when she was a Chuunin.

Her body moved before her mind did. Her reactions were quicker than she was fully processing at the moment, moving on instinct of her natural survival skills. Chakra petals swirled around her as her body was once again forced into a rotation, this time in place. She knew that Gin's sword would be attracted to her, an almost magnet-like attraction pulling them together. Center mass made the most sense for a seal to be placed on, and most seals were placed on the surface of objects. Nozomi found it difficult to believe Gin could have easily placed a seal under her armour and clothes, and if she was wrong, it wouldn't matter anyhow, because the armour wouldn't do much against a sword that sharp and fast anyhow. Her rotating spiral motion was messing with the attraction between her and the sword, and the chakra induced dash was enough to keep the sword at bay as well. Nozomi's freehand fumbled for the clasps on her ANBU armour, and undid them mid dash, pressing a small bit of chakra into it even as she did so, preparing the item for a substitution. She should have done that before the match even started, it was a rookie mistake that could have gotten her out of the situation if she'd planned a substitution before hand, but she didn't have time now. She could only move forward from here.

The unclasping was sloppy in mid-spin, but successfully done, her custom clothing allowing her to remove the armor under it as designed, and the vest flew off of her and out of the spiral dash, flung out at the same speeds she was moving. Hopefully she was correct, and the seal had been placed on the jacket, because her dash had just ended. The seal would hopefully attract the Vest and Yajirushi, the sword piercing the vest through where Nozomi's stomach would be. If it had been placed on her actual person though, and she was incorrect, Nozomi would feel a piercing pain through her body as the sword found its mark true. Either way, the piercing would be sufficient to damage the seal's makeup and disrupt it, no longer drawing the two marked items together. If the vest was the marked item, it would fall to the ground 30 meters to their right, the sword that pierced through it also piercing into the ground as it fell tip first, sliding clean into the ground. One could almost imagine that a person was still in it, pierced through, held together by the sword instead of the clasps as it should be. In that instance though, Nozomi found herself without any armour, which although not stabbed, still wasn't optimal. Should she have been wrong, she was stabbed and armourless, but at least the sword was stationary, and it was a gash, but simply a pierce. Nothing vital would be hit, at least not that would kill her instantly, nor would affect the fight too much before she started to tire out.

Either way, the blades currently surrounding Gin that were under her own control now marked 3 instead of her total 4, fending off attacks from Nozomi's own 8 spinning blades, which were attacking from all directions. Without a weapon in her hand, if any of them managed to get through her defense, they'd do plenty of their own damage, although Gin's metal arm would be able to defend against them as well as any weapon in her arsenal anyhow, so if Nozomi was going to get through that without worry, she'd need to get close enough to touch it to actually take it out. At the very least her swords were distracting enough, Nozomi's control of them not having had to waver at all, as it was so basic of a thing to keep up control over these weapons as she had them. It was like moving her fingers in a circle, it required so little thought. The Scythe was annoying to maneuver her blades around, as it was the largest and most unfamiliar thing for her to fight against, the Shovel was the most interesting, as it was a shovel, something Nozomi wouldn't usually consider a weapon, and the other sword was just a whip sword, nothing special beyond the heat that radiated as it moved. Yajirushi was disabled for now, but Nozomi was sure Gin could recall it with little issue, so she'd soon be contending with her back at her full capacity. She needed to capitalize on the momentary lack of weapons defending Gin. Any small weakness had to be seized.

Nozomi's momentum coming out of the dash, regardless of whether or not she herself got stabbed never halted, and she came out of the dash going faster than she'd have liked, as she'd kept up her usage of Flowmotion, and was hurtling towards Gin. While maintaining their endless spinning and attacks to try and keep Gin on her toes in one spot, some of the blades manuevered to intercept a counter attack towards Nozomi, keeping Gin's own weapons locked up, with the threat of them on her mind. A space opened up for a direct path for Nozomi's charge towards Gin, and water started to leap from her fingertips, covering her body at 35 m/s, protecting her from the heat of the Whip Sword as she neared its proximity, although not fully negating its effects as the water around her started to heat up. Nozomi's sword arm swiped towards Gin, another attempt although she wasn't particularly interested in that attack. Her attempt was to force Gin to block with her metal arm, and should she do so, Nozomi's free hand would have already been well on its way to the older woman's Metal Arm. Should it or any other part of Gin make even the slightest bit of contact with Nozomi, she'd release an intense burst of Raiton chakra, which would build power off of her Salamander Technique, and the Salamander Technique would in turn fuel the power of the Lightning Execution, boosting the power of the Raiton technique to a level of power that few could produce, as it all condensed into a single point for damage, even stronger than an S rank technique.

There would be no warning, no sign of the attack coming, which was what made it so deadly. She could do it in an instant, and never needed to show anyone that she was charging up Raiton. Her Suiton layer was easily passed off as a purely defensive technique to most, nobody knew any better, or suspected that she'd power two of her techniques off of each other. The main danger of it failing was that people knew she was a Taijutsu specialist, and Gin knew her clan's techniques. Perhaps she'd think it was little more than her normal Nintaijutsu, and if so, her arm was definitely strong enough to withstand the power of even high ranked Himitsu clan taijutsu, so perhaps she'd still attempt to block with an arm that Nozomi's petals couldn't disable through muscle slicing. If Gin avoided contact with her, the technique wouldn't go off, but that certainly didn't mean she'd be safe for long, as Nozomi was in her comfort zone and had a distinct advantage with her speed and built up momentum, seeking for any opportunity to get her hand on Gin's metal arm. If she managed to pull it off, = "If you thought I was forcing your hand before..." the words would resonate from behind her mask, distorted by the voice changer. A pathetic attempt at a joke.

Her eyes were dimming, quickly. Their earlier shine and luster getting dimmer as her supply of chakra started to feel drained. With her chakra depleting, Nozomi's sickness would be able to take effect quicker, the only tell from her shining eyes. Her body was still responding well, but she knew it wouldn't for long, and Gin knew just as well. It was something she'd seen of Nozomi since she was first her pupil. The girl had a weakness that she compensated for by ending fights quickly. Her illness drained her energy and stamina at a fast rate, but if she was a full chakra pool, it was held at bay. Her eyes would shine vibrantly and let off a notable glow. But as she used chakra and depleted her stores, her stamina reserves and energy were attacked by the illness quicker, her eyes growing less bright and losing their shine. Nozomi had once told Gin about these things before, and Gin was definitely perceptive enough to gauge Nozomi's quickly depleting pool of chakra reserves. She'd seen the eyes at their brightest, and at their dimmest.

WC: 2121
TWC: 5992

Born-Ill: 3/8
Weights Removed: 2/5

Chakra Used:
-20 Petal Reflection
-5 Spiral Lotus Dash 3/4
-5 Substitution Preparation
-25 Salamander Technique
(-25) Lightning Execution
-10 Hasu no Bukijutsu maintenance
Chakra:(145)170/290

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Items used:
Spoiler:

Stats:
Strength: A -> B-1 [-1 Himitsu clan drawback, -2 Dragon Dance]
Speed: A -> S-2 [+2 Taijutsu Buff, +4 Ankle Weights]
Reaction Time: A -> S-3 [+1 Reflexes, +2 Dragon Dance +4 Wrist Weights] SS for the Katana strike

11The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: The Final Test [Private/No Kill] Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
*Closing thread due to inactivity and a need to collect WC*
OOC: If you'd like, we can finish this in a Flashback thread later, but I need to collect my WC so I can use it for training

TWC: 5992

Training:

Strength: A -> A-3 [3450/3450] 825 Ryo
Training "Black Rose: Thorns" [2000/2000] 250 Ryo

Total: [5450/5992] 1075 Ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.