You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
One of Kirigakure's many shores expanded out in front of him, the wide expanse of sand and ocean in front of him. The yellow sand with small flecks of debris, seashells and the rest scattered around, and behind him was a large and expanding forest. The forest itself dark, so thick that it prevented anyone from seeing far into it. In it's own way it provided a sense of beauty in its own dark regard, but the beach itself was a different sort of treat. Far more tantalizing to the eyes of others and the average citizen, a serene calm would wash over them in its presence.

On the beach itself would be lots of people, laying about on towels and kids playing in the water, none of them going further out than the small hill of sand that made a makeshift levee for the ocean. The water warm and clear, the sky ran tangent to the entire scene, remaining a dull and cloudy grey, and yet, plenty of people were out and about. All part of Mizu no kuni, being no stranger to clouds and rain, the visitors to the beach would only leave once it started to truly rain. Still, despite the dark grey sky, the sounds of seagulls and laughter and general conversation helped make it all a pretty picture.

For Maigo though, none of that really mattered in the slightest. He was there for one thing and one thing only, a supple beauty of another kind. The physical manifestation of that lust that hit him, well, at least to be in the presence of it and enjoy himself a bit. The edge of the water was only a short thirty meters from the line of the forest, but it expanded outward in a seemingly infinite expanse. Maigo took a seat against a large tree that sat in the middle of all of the action, setting his backpack down next to him, letting Zero out to crawl around in the tree and hang around like he would anticipate to. Dressed in very non-beach attire, his typical black pants and black sandals, forgoing his shirt in favor of his grey jacket. Maigo had one plan and that was to spend his afternoon in the eye of beauty before him, though if Aizou were to ever find out, he'd most certainly be regretting his actions.

Still, he'd never really hid the fact that his own lustful urges were nothing more than a dog barking past a fence, and in turn, she'd been a bit of the same. Laughing and murmuring to himself and admiring a trio of women all sitting around and eating their own lunch or dinner or something like that, the time of the day completely escaping him as he continued his people watching. To him, he thought he was being fairly covert about the whole thing, but his gawking would probably be pretty obvious to anyone who would pay any attention to him.

[503 words]

2Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:56 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Kirigakure, or more specifically, Mizu No Kuni, a place where normality came in various shades of grey. Today wasn’t any different to that. Of course, despite the greys that would normally be a brief disruption of the public enjoyment, people were crowding the streets and enjoying the beach. You don’t flee from normality after all. Meanwhile, among all of this normality, was a girl. A completely abnormal girl. Clad in bright purples and blues, an intricate yet comfortable and practical top where the only sleeve is on her left sleeve. Despite the lack of sleeve on her right arm, her shoulder is covered by the Kirigakure forehead protector, while a silken, translucent fabric of a silvery blue covers her right arm. She has basic combat training short that are white, covered by a skirt that matches her rather over the top, multi coloured, top. On her feet are a pair of flip flops, both surprisingly basic compared to the rest of her attire. Then, back to the over the top design of her dressage, a very large brimmed beach hat were on her head. In fact, the hat is perhaps the most out of place part of her dress. After all, it’s not like there’d be a need to worry about the sun. This oddly dressed girl, is Alwen Sangotatsu, and she is looking forward to enjoying the sea.

She walks along the shoreline, amber eyes scanning for any part that may be perhaps less busy than other parts. It wasn’t that this odd person couldn’t deal with crowds, that’d be silly. It was simply that today they felt like relaxing by the water, maybe taking a seaside nap. Stuff like that. Her walk wasn’t too long, although from sheer boredom it felt like forever. Yet lo and behold, something interesting was happening. Well, perhaps interesting was a bit of an overstatement, but it was interesting to the little sea witch. A man dressed in blacks and greys, staring oggle-faced at a group of young women. He was not subtle at all, and his sheer stationary, lack of disguising his perverseness seemed to make him stick out like a sore thumb, or at least to Alwen, who was looking around for interesting things anyways. A brief thought popped into her head, and the young siren grinned. Carefully, she walked a long loop to get behind the man, going to the extent of going behind a few buildings.

From this route, she walks behind him, and then, a few metres away, slightly behind but mostly next to him. In this position, she glances to her side, as if to reaffirm what he looks like, before doing an almost mimicry of his posture, trading the ogling for pretending to stare intensely at the ladies that were enjoying their lunch. How long would it be before the creepy pervert noticed he wasn’t very subtle? How long would it be until the girls either left or noticed? These were questions Alwen looked forward to finding out, if nothing else, just because it’d be funny to take the micky out of him. After all, her sense of humour was like the rest of her; weird.

3Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo continued his oogling under that tree, having gone from laying back against it to sitting up forward against himself. An uncomfortable position to say the least, but in his own ecstasy he'd hardly take any notice of it. Watching each of them laugh and play amongst themselves, Maigo almost following along in tandem as if he were part of the group too. In addition, he ignored everyone else around him comfortably as well, a few walking by and paying no attention to him. The only literal way of making himself more obvious would be to get out a telescope or binoculars to assist him. Even those too dense to notice what he was doing would just see the teenager laughing to himself with absolute joy.

What Maigo wouldn't notice is the brightly clad girl approaching behind him, taking a spot behind him and mimicking his own movements. Far too busy to mind it or notice it, part of him had heard the approaching footsteps but when they stopped and no one appeared to him, he let it go as possibly Zero moving around above him. That wasn't the case though, as Maigo was interrupted by a small shout above him, "Hey you little perv, you have a visitor..." Zero called out to interrupt him.

Maigo's ears would twitch a bit before he side and turned his body slightly, tilting his head back to look towards Zero. Instead finding the girl clad in colors of blue and purple and all else, he hadn't payed much attention to her attire really, so much as her stance of copying him. With a small flinch in his eyebrow, twitching in the bit of anger and annoyance that immediately came over him. With the same bravado, he ignored Zero for the time and gave the girl an annoyed look with his sharp yellow eyes.

"You're...." he paused briefly, "You're mocking me aren't you?" he held his glance with his head tilted back over his shoulder. Waiting for whatever she would say, waiting for her to explain herself and not thinking in the slightest about having to explain his own actions. Besides, Maigo was always in the right here, wasn't he? At least, he never cared enough to know if it weren't true.

[388 words, 891 words total]

4Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Her posture still in a near direct mimicry, Alwen watches, almost surprised, as the sloth that she’d otherwise not paid a moment of attention to, spoke. Honestly, she had heard of ninja pets, pets that could speak, but never encountered one in person. She cannot help but think to herself, almost admitting; it was kind of underwhelming. After all, how could a sloth be a ninja? Surely they’re far too slow to be associated with the term ninja? Although as the little siren knew all too well, never judge a book by its cover. Usually. “Hey you little perv, you have a visitor.” Well, this sloth seemed to have as many manners as you could expect.

You’re… You’re mocking me aren’t you?"this question, one which Alwen found rather amusing, causes the young ninja to turn and face the perverted man she was in fact mocking. Deciding to take it a step further, she takes her hands, slapping them against her cheeks in feigned horror, eyes opened wide in exaggeration. “Oh, who would do such a thing? I was simply admiring the view, same as you!” This was a flat out lie. Perverseness wasn’t really her sort of pass time. Eating food and swimming? That was a fun way to waste away the days. Looking at the body of fit men and women? Eh, that was a bit boring. On which note, there was no harm in messing with the creepy guy a bit further. A little taunting never hurt anyone, except when it did. “Unless, you know, you weren’t admiring the view… Which’d be a shame. She did look pretty nice.” She points a finger to the sea, wondering if the man would interpret it as such, interpret it as a woman, or just not give a monkeys ass. The only way of finding out how he’d react? Causing him to give a reaction of course! And provocation was truly the most effective form of tomfoolery.

327 + 530 = 857

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, wasn’t sure what to really put.)

5Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo gave his question and turned the girls attention towards him, with an overly eccentric response, slapping her hands to her cheeks she proclaimed outwardly, “Oh, who would do such a thing? I was simply admiring the view, same as you!” Maigo's right eyebrow would twitch, displaying his annoyance, as he listened to the response she gave. He immediately saw past her statement, the eccentricism and seemingly sarcastic words were a bit obvious, but nonetheless, she continued on to torment him and his actions. “Unless, you know, you weren’t admiring the view… Which’d be a shame. She did look pretty nice.” she pointed in the direction of the trio, but... not at them?

It was more like this girl was pointing past them and towards the water, or someone else? Maigo looked briefly, squinting his eyes even before turning back, this time his entire body as he sat there cross legged. "Look..." Maigo would begin with a rather demeaning tone, almost as if he was looking down on her, "I don't know what your point is, but sarcasm is awfully unbecoming of you..." he offered in a straight face, crossing his arms.

He'd complete the trifecta of looking like a little kid caught in the act of stealing a cookie and trying to turn it around on the other if it weren't for the fact that he hadn't pursed his lips and puffed his cheeks out to pout at the verbal assailant. Still, he wouldn't pause for long before continuing on, "You gotta learn to have fun, relax a bit! If making fun of strangers is your idea of fun, then... I don't think there's any help for you..." he offered and rotated his body away by throwing his torso and letting the momentum swivel his lower half. Keeping his arms crossed and looking away, as if he were going to ignore or reject whatever the girl might have to say next in response.

[334 words, 1225 words total]

[OOC: That's fine! I imagine with everything revolving around dialogue so much, we'll just be putting out a lot of short posts inherently :p]

6Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:08 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
The man’s eyebrow seemed to twitch. That told her that her jest was working like a charm. When things like that work, it’s pretty funny, and a nice accomplishment of a feeling. “Look…” the really odd man began, eye cast downwards as if he were her superior. A rather amusing thought, and something Alwen would have to take the micky out of later. “I don’t know what your point is, but sarcasm is awfully unbecoming of you…” Really? Unbecoming? Is this guy some kind of pompous pansy? She mouthed the word as if it were the most amusing thing she’d ever heard, right hand raised to further emphasise her parodying. This was going hilariously. She liked this guy, for completely ironic purposes. Nobody’s been this easy to parody in a long time.

Alwen took a moment to review the rest of his reaction, such as anything his face showed aside from his eyebrow. To her amusement, he seemed to just get more childish, as if Alwen had just said the most complicated insult possible. Of course, she didn’t, but his reaction made her proud of her rather lame shenanigans. “You gotta learn to have fun, relax a bit! If making fun of strangers is your idea of fun, then… I don’t think there is any help for you…” the strange man said, before swivelling away. That was a thought she didn’t think she’d have. A man swivelling away. That made her giggle.

Look…” she began, mimicking his way of trying to speak down to her as much as she could. What better way to make a point? “It’s not making fun of a stranger… It’s making fun of a pervert!” she exclaimed the last bit with exaggeration, raising a finger and pushing up invisible, non-existent glasses, as if she were pretending to be scientist of the subject. “A rather blatant pervert, might I add.” She didn’t expect this would really make much impact to the seemingly easily grumpy man, but if nothing else she knew something that could hammer the point home. “Although, I guess I must be narrow minded, if my idea of fun doesn’t consist of sitting under a tree, ogling at strangers, with a sloth for company.” Pausing for a moment, Alwen turned to face said sloth, adding with an almost second thought. “… No offense.

389 + 857 = 1246

7Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo heard a small giggle come from behind him, wondering if she found his posturing funny?? It didn't matter, he kept his pouting up as began to respond to his points, “Look… It’s not making fun of a stranger… It’s making fun of a pervert!” she started off, Maigo let go of a small groan in annoyance as he felt the sting of that label strike him again. Still she continued on with slight of him, “A rather blatant pervert, might I add.” Maigo held his pose for a moment as he continued to huff his way, making it audible that he was ignoring her for the time being, having no sympathy or reason for the blatant taunting against him.

He continued his personal blockade of her actions as he heard Zero rustle in the leaves above them, she continued on though, “Although, I guess I must be narrow minded, if my idea of fun doesn’t consist of sitting under a tree, ogling at strangers, with a sloth for company.” she added in, taking the whole event a bit more seriously now but also not letting Maigo get away with his plan of turning it around on her. “… No offense.” she added in after a brief pause, Maigo turned his head slightly to break his pouting as he heard Zero chime in from above the pair.

"Offense taken... don't group me in with that little pervert, I didn't come here because I wanted to..." the sloth added, Maigo's mouth would nearly drop as he stood up and pointed at the tree-bound mammal, "Alright, that's enough, if you don't want to go anywhere then I can leave you at home from now on!" he added with a raised voice, his eyebrows furrowed at the sloth. To which Zero chimed in response immediately, no hesitation in his retalitation, "How about somewhere more sloth friendly then? The sand gets all in my fur... it's annoying..." he added in an annoyed tone.

Maigo sighed and dropped his point as he pinched the bridge of his nose for a brief second, then with a sharp point right at Zero he continued on, "That's enough out of you for now!" he shouted out. Then, with a fluid motion, he would bring his fingers point down to the girl, pointing down at her if she were still sitting otherwise just pointing at her face in general before he continued his ramblings. "And you don't get to call me that! You don't even know who I am, you've no right!" he added, his voice still raised but just below yelling.

All of his posturing interrupted again by Zero who chimed in above him, "Well, for starters you're kinda dopey and lost in the chuunin exams. And you're not all that bright either. And you're a pervert..." the sloth added and chuckled at himself. A single eyebrows of Maigo would twitch in anger along with another groan at the slight, letting his pointing finger slowly fall down to his side as he bundled it up into a fist. He was absolutely getting tired of this being labeled bit today.

[538 words, 1763 words total]

8Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:26 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen watched as the events unfurled in front of her. The sloth she had mentioned prior had chimed in to the conversation, adding rather amusingly in her mind “Offense taken… Don’t group me in with that little pervert, I didn’t come here because I wanted to…” Oh this was glorious. She couldn’t help but laugh audibly as the sloth joined in her taunting of the creepy man. Without hesitation, she gives a thumbs up to the sloth in approval. And she had to admit, that wasn’t a thought process she ever imagined would occur. The thought was cut off however, as the man responded to the sloth, seeming almost wounded by the apparent betrayal. “Alright, that’s enough, if you don’t want to go anywhere then I can leave you at home from now on!” his voice raised, causing the women from the beach to take notice of him being there. Of course, just from an outcry like that, nobody would know why he was there, so the trio of women didn’t pay much further heed, but it was amusing for Alwen to note that his presence was now declared. “How about somewhere more sloth friendly then? The sand gets all in my fur… It’s annoying…” Alwen seemed to nod at this statement by the sloth. She had to admit, sand in her hair was not preferable, and so, the sloth was relatable.

Sir pervsalot proceeded to grab the bridge of his nose, clearly visibly frustrated with the current company he has. Whether it was the sloth more, or Alwen, she had no clue, but either way was amusing. He pointed a finger sharply to the sloth, declaring “That’s enough out of you for now!” For now? Did that mean the man was prepared to be insulted by the sloth at a later date? She stifled a giggle before the finger turned to her, the stranger looking down at her as he declared “And you don’t get to call me that! You don’t even know who I am, you’ve no right!” Oh my! A hand to her lips, Alwen proceeded to let out an over exaggerated gasp at the man’s complaints. Shouting at a girl? Oh, the cruelty! Of course, this was all pretend, but the man was amusing enough to taunt and tease that it could perhaps fool him just out of his natural foolishness.

Alwen went to make a comment, but before she could, the sloth seemed to give answers on who exactly the guy is. Of course, his name wasn’t said, but insight was helpful into knowing more about him. “Well, for starters you’re kinda dopey and lost in the chuunin exams. And you’re not all that bright either. And you’re a pervert…” The sea witch would have giggled, were it not for the main thing she picked up on. Chuunin exams. Does that mean this creep was actually a shinobi? The idea just sounded preposterous! How can you be a ninja if you’re too busy looking at women to notice someone mimicking you! Unless… Of course! He must be a genin like her! With a proud grin, Alwen puffed out her chest and pointed a finger to herself. “I see! So, you’re a genin like me!” she declared, tipping her hat as if she were a detective. Of course, she didn’t lift the hat off her head. For personal reasons, she’d prefer to not have what lie beneath be visible to general public, at least not today. She didn’t usually care, but the stares that horns attract are kind of annoying. Not that any of that mattered; this guy was probably too busy arguing with a rather cool sloth, and ogling at women having fun, that he probably wouldn’t notice, even if Alwen’s horns were fully grown. Although that could be expected from a fellow genin. Not much is generally expected of genin, and this guy seemed to be no exception.

654 + 1246 = 1900

9Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:29 am

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
She gave an exaggerated response to his posturing, that he would timely ignore, he'd no shame here! And there was nothing to sway him from his current plan of action, until Zero would interrupt him and offer his own sentiment towards Maigo. With a melancholy expression Maigo would sigh and let his head drop, noticing the girl perk up in a smile and catch his attention as she called out, “I see! So, you’re a genin like me!”

Maigo would blink for a second, what in the hell gave her the idea that he was a genin?? He watched her tip her hat as he looked on with wide eyes, wondering how she came to that conclusion, it wasn't because he looked weak, was it?! He assumed he was far past all that... he'd grown so much and done so many missions and his eyes... they'd progressed so far. Before he could say anything though Zero would be chiming in again, "Looks like she got you pegged Maigo, you should probably just quit this whole thing now..." he offered with his little sloth laugh after. As if he were just the funniest animal in the world at this point, having a laugh at Maigo's expense and causing him so much trouble. Maigo took a breath to calm himself and clear his mind.

Then, with an unusually calm and collected voice he spoke firmly and at a normal conversational level while looking her directly in the eyes, "I'm not a genin." he would offer plainly. That was all there was to it, he had nothing more to add there, he was also a bit curious to how she would act towards his sudden transition to being completely serious. Wondering if Zero would continue on with his berating from the tree branch, that damned sloth was really getting under his skin today, and convincing some stranger he was only a genin would be bothersome at the very least.

[333 words, 2096 words total]

10Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:21 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen was quite pleased with herself, especially given the strangers reaction. He seemed almost, stung, wounded by her calling him a genin. Giving an over exaggerated frown, just like all of her reactions, she muttered under her breath about not being a good detective. She couldn’t entertain this thought for long however, as the sloth seemed to speak up once again. “Looks like she got you pegged Maigo, you should probably just quit this whole thing now…” Hm… So she was right! And it turns out the odd perverted stranger was named none other than… Mango… She had to admit, she wished she were also named after a fruit.

Suddenly, rather out of tune with how the rest of the conversation had gone, the man took a deep breath. His next words almost caused Alwen to jump in surprise, so different to how he was previously talking. “I’m not a genin.” Said the Mango, his expression more serious than something very serious. Alwen simply looked, unsure of how to respond to such a thing. Did the term genin offend him? Did he have a tragic past revolving around genin? The curiosity just ate at Alwen as she began to wonder how best to word her question.

So wait…” she muttered, thinking up the possible reasons he could be so unhappy with the term genin. He posture changed to something less mocking, and more thoughtful, mind racing around as if this was something important to think about. A few seconds passed before once more her rather erratic posture changed, perking up as something entered her mind. Seemingly trying to be respectful, she inquired. “So does that mean… You’re a drop out ninja?” she gasped, finding the very concept crazy considering they were in the military power of Kirigakure. She hadn’t even heard of drop out genin before, but that would explain why he was so wounded with her mentioning of the word genin. Detective Alwen is on the case!

328 + 1900 = 2228

11Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
“So wait…” she spoke and moved to a more... normal stance sitting there. Maigo's head would tilt a bit as he looked at her as she mused and gathered her thoughts together. Seemingly, his sudden change led to a change in her own, waiting for a second as she sparked up and spoke up again, “So does that mean… You’re a drop out ninja?” a small snap in Maigo's mind as the words rang out. Had she really just gone down another level of the ladder?? His head would straighten up and his eyes would fall blank, along with his face.

Then he would collapse backwards onto his back, thinking about what had just happened. He was almost in disbelief, she had insulted him so. After a moment of staring blankly up at the quickly darkening clouds overhead, he had to get up and respond. A short pause and then he would correct the personal slight against his honor, jumping up onto his feet with the ridiculous face and eccentricism as before.

Maigo would point right at her again, his face twisted in a very upset manner as he looked down on her, "Alright, that's it!" he yelled down at her with his eyebrows furrowed, "How.. in the Hell!... Do I tell you that I'm too important for you to talk down to and then tell you I'm not a genin. AND THEN YOU GO EVEN LOWER!!" he yelled with a tone worthy of his annoyance. He was planning to make his point with gusto, and a bravado unmatched by any one else within the nation of water itself.

"You should consider it an honor to be talking to someone as powerful as I!" he continued on to further drive the point and let himself shine through above all. Even if the girl in front of him didn't buy into his overwhelming sense of brevity and his exquisite word sense.

[327 words, 2423 words total]

12Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:35 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
THUD! That’s not the sound that actually happened, but that’s the sound that went through Alwen’s head as the strange man fell over backwards. Judging from the expression on his face before he went kathud, he was not happy with Alwen. And not in a sense that she hit it on the mark, more in a sense of… Insult? Nah, that probably wasn’t it. She began to think on it, although said thought was quickly interrupted as she watched the man just as suddenly jump back onto his feet. Just as before, he seemed to swing his finger round as if blaming her for some atrocious crime. Alwen looked up to his unhappy expression as he began once more. “Alright, that’s it!” Woah. “How… In the Hell!... Do I tell you I’m too important for you to talk to and then tell you I’m not a genin. AND THEN YOU GO EVEN LOWER!!” his voice was bellowing at this point, loud enough that it actually nearly caused the genin to fall over backwards from her seated position. She was not expecting the man to get angry that quickly, or to that extent.

She would have said something, but before she got the chance, once more the angry stranger shouted his mind. “You should consider it an honour to talk to someone as powerful as I!” … Huh. Okay, this guy was probably delirious. Great. Another person like that guy. She kept quiet for a moment, hoping that perhaps a bit of silence would calm him down. Shouting was kind of terribly unpleasant, since, it was overly loud. Perhaps now would be a good time to further comment? A minute passed. A slow minute, to the girl who loved things happening, but a minute nonetheless.

Finally, giving a light sigh, she looked up to the sloth in the tree, calling out. “Um… Sloth person! Could you explain who this guy is? Since you seem to be around him enough to know.” It wasn’t a very subtle way of asking, but perhaps what was even less subtle was the fact that she was waving her hands in a sort of gesture towards the angry shouting guy, as if in a sort of ‘that guy’ move. Subtle Alwen. Very subtle.

377 + 2228 = 2605

13Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo made his point again, his body would be twitching in a variety of ways and seemingly at random on top of it all too. Whether it be an annoyed twitch in the eyebrows and general ocular area, or whether it be a slight movement of his fingers, it would be kinda obvious all along though. The slowest minute as he held his posture, unwavering lost in thoughts, wondering what the hell was going on now. Was she waiting for him to just leave or something? Perhaps his latest bit of posturing was crossing some line she had, or broken whatever tolerance for his nonsense that she could carry on here. After about thirty seconds though, Maigo would break his angry stance, his brow still twitching a bit he straightened out and stood up normally to scratch the back of his head.

Another long moment passed before she sighed away, turning her attention to Zero to ask away, “Um… Sloth person! Could you explain who this guy is? Since you seem to be around him enough to know.” she asked. Maigo crossed his arms and let his eyebrow twitch even more than before, wondering why she wouldn't just ask him and not his annoying pet sloth. But he didn't interrupt, Zero spoke up quickly with a smile, "You can call me Zero, if you'd like... and that twerp is called Maigo Mugetsu." he started but was quickly interrupted as Maigo himself burst out. Knowing that Zero was leading into further insults by the tone of his voice.

With eccentricism and an exaggerated laughter he continued on in place of Zero to not leave a gap in his speech, "...the ultimate illusion master of all the mist! Master of the sharingan and all its aspects! Nothing hides from the eyes of mine, an elite jounin with visual prowess unbound by the restraints of a normal mortal." and at that time, Maigo activated his sharingan and used it to stare at her. Enough that she would get a small jist of the flavor of the darkness he'd been exposed to, those eyes piercing through her and aiming to see into her soul. To Maigo, he would see that mass of chakra in front of him, everything in the world would be known to him in that instant he had it active. All three tomoe would rotate into place as he would try to lock eyes with her and meet her gaze all the same.

For the brief second those horrible eyes would be awakened, he would just as quickly revoke them as he was done with his grandstanding. To which Zero took the chance to re-intervene on the conversation, "He's also the biggest perv in the village too... but you already know that much." he offered with a raspy laugh. Maigo sighed and shook his head, he was done with the sloth and his insults, instead he looked calmly towards the girl and asked plainly, "By the way, who are you? You know, other than a genin... "

[511 words, 2934 words total]

14Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
The sloth spoke up, surprisingly quickly for being a sloth, while the man in question seemed ever more frustrated. “You can call me Zero, if you’d like… and that twerp is called Maigo Mugetsu.” The sloth gave a rather dreary reply, although just as Alwen was hoping for him to continue into an insult, the man who is apparently named Maigo, interrupted the sloth rather excitedly. "…the ultimate illusion master of the mist! Master of the sharingan and all its aspects! Nothing hides from the eyes of mine, an elite jounin with visual prowess unbound by the restraints of a normal mortal!” of course, Alwen would have laughed at this, were it not for the weird thing. The weird thing being his eyes. As he finished his speech, his eyes seemed to swirl into a dark black and red, and Alwen swore it suddenly felt… Intense? A distinct form was highlighting the red, almost like a comma that was repeated, and overall it was just an eerie sight to the girl.

Just as suddenly as the intensity was felt, it disappeared, the eyes returning to normal and the sloth adding in quite cheerfully “He’s also the biggest perv in the village too… but you already know that much.” What perhaps surprised Alwen the most here, was the fact that Maigo didn’t give any response that was incredibly over exaggerated. Like, seriously, he’d been more eccentric than Alwen. And that was her entire thing! Suddenly, before she could really laugh at Zero’s jest, the man with the sharingan spoke up once more. “By the way, who are you? You know, other than a genin…

An opportunity. That was how Alwen saw it. Hopping up to her feet incredibly suddenly with a cheer, the sea witch span around in a circle before striking an elaborate pose. “From the great Sangotatsu clan of the sea, great master of the Suiton element!” taking one more spin to a completely different pose, she continued “Alwen Sangotatsu! Best genin of Kirigakure!” Satisfied that her posing worked, she decided not to give the pervert a demonstration of her water mastery. Partly because she liked the idea of being mysterious. But mostly because she just couldn’t be bothered.

370 + 2605 = 2905

15Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo waited and watched as the girl sprang up to her feet, Maigo leaned back a bit, even if he wasn't in range, to avoid being attacked in her jump. With the same eccentricism she followed in his grandstanding and began to go on, “From the great Sangotatsu clan of the sea, great master of the Suiton element!” she changed poses and continued on, “Alwen Sangotatsu! Best genin of Kirigakure!”

Maigo blinked for a moment, Zero staying silent all the same too. He couldn't tell in that instant, if she were still mocking him? She'd been doing it before and kept her sarcasm going so well that in his mind he assumed she was. And that meant that he had to return the gesture in kind! Even if the inevitable rainfall meant he should be going, he would clear his throat a bit, just in time to hear Zero chime in. "You know, Maigo, she probably isn't that different from you after all...." he said in an annoyed sloth voice, "Alwen, if you don't mind, just be careful you don't end up a giant perv either..."

Maigo sighed and ignored him and instead continued on, "Don't listen to that little asshole..." his words interrupted by an elongated 'Hey!' but Maigo shook his head and continued ignoring him for the time. "But seriously, you're a great master of Suiton? You're a genin... you can't be the master of anything as a genin..." he crossed his arms as he began talking and carried a smug look on his face. He was right in some regards, but this was mainly to either give her a hard time if she were still trying to mock him, a small retort to the very idea. Or, it would be to get her to admit she was no master otherwise, no real purpose there, he'd just end up looking like a jerk. But so was the cost to ending all the negativity he'd been feeling from both her and that sloth hanging above them. At least, he hoped it'd help curb it and put a stop to it, for his dignities sake.

[368 words, 3302 words total]

16Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:48 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
A moment of pause. Was her over exaggerated behaviour too much for the duo? Finally, Zero the sloth spoke up, although his words were not something Alwen was particularly happy to hear. “You know, Maigo, she probably isn’t that different from you after all…” Ouch. His words to the pervy man stung, and at the comment, her eccentric posing dropped like a brick. “Alwen, if you don’t mind, just be careful you don’t end up a giant perv either…” and with that, Alwen fell back rather dramatically, as if she’d just been shot by a crossbow. With a thud, she fell back to the ground, eye twitching slightly. That had to have been the biggest insult she’d heard yet.

With a sigh, the Maigo proceeded to talk up as well, speaking to Alwen and seemingly ignoring the sloth. “Don’t listen to that little asshole…” he began, Zero clearly not happy with being called a little asshole, not that Alwen could blame him. “But seriously, you’re a great master of Suiton? You’re a genin… You can’t be a master of anything as a genin…” Ouch. Right in the pride. Yeah, great master was an exaggeration. But he’s no master of anything either, so she felt she had every right to play up such a thing so dramatically!

Jumping up to her feet almost as dramatically and suddenly as she fell, Alwen pointed a finger up to the sloth, deciding to approach that topic first. “I’ll have you know I’ll never be as pervy as creepy here! Don’t mock me like that!” then, with a huff, she spun around in a circle, and shook her finger at Maigo, as if telling him off. “And I’ll have you know I’ll be a grand master one day! Just you watch! One day, every one is going to want to learn Suiton from none other than me!” so, puffing out her cheeks, she crossed her arms and looked away, muttering something under her breath about rudeness. I mean, you couldn’t really expect much from her otherwise. Those who knew her knew her reputation for weirdness, so, in reality, it’s no wonder she was so grumpy. Because she wasn’t really that grumpy. Just, playing up her grumpiness. Yeah, Alwen’s weird.

374 + 2905 = 3279

17Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
The girl listened in and fell at the sounds of their torment, like each word was a dagger being thrown into her from afar. A rather dramatic affair to say the least, but Maigo supposed that she wasn't ready to be compared to him so easily, or talked down about being a master and all. Maigo watched her jump back up to her feet and point towards Zero, her poise and confidence was reconfirmed for that brief moment as she shouted upwards, “I’ll have you know I’ll never be as pervy as creepy here! Don’t mock me like that!” Zero merely laughed lightly at the thought, holding his tongue to respond. She could argue it all she wanted, but Zero had found a nerve he could press against her, true or not, he wouldn't be dropping that for some time.

However, Alwen without hesitation continued on to point towards Maigo, his eyes widening and pupils dilating in that sea of gold, leaning back a bit as he watched carefully. “And I’ll have you know I’ll be a grand master one day! Just you watch! One day, every one is going to want to learn Suiton from none other than me!” He watched her puff her cheeks and turn away... he wondered for a moment if she were really pouting at that? It's not like he'd said she would never be an important ninja or lacked the talent to do so, just that... if she were, then he'd probably know about it already?

Maigo laughed almost immediately after she turned, not hysterically or anything like that, but audibly enough to mock her reproach. He spoke up, "You're just a genin and you're thinking of being a grand master! You're kinda crazy.. ya know? To be thinking that far ahead..." Maigo spoke calmly, leaning in a bit with a sly look on his face to taunt her even further. Zero chimed up in the short pause after, "No crazier than you..." his brief taunt was poorly timed but Maigo merely stood straight up and waved his hand by flicking his wrist to wave him off. He was all but done letting Zero have his way, a short crack of thunder hit the air around them as Maigo waved his hand. Signaling that it might be time to make his way away from the beach soon, given that everyone else around them were beginning to pack it up too...

[419 words, 3721 words total]

18Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:50 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
He laughed. Ouch, right to the pride. Alwen turned back to watch, almost confused. Was her over reacting funny? Probably. Was it over reacting? A bit. Did she care? Not in the slightest. Over reacting was without a doubt, where it was at! This chain of thoughts however was quickly broken by the man speaking up again. “You’re just a genin and you’re thinking of being a grand master! You’re kinda crazy… ya know? To be thinking that far ahead…” at this, Alwen couldn’t help but stifle a giggle. Was this guy offended by her calling herself a grand master? A weird thing to be upset by, although it was quite amusing. He must have thought himself quite smug though, considering how he leant towards the girl almost mockingly. Almost. Still, she wasn’t lying about wanting to be great at the element one day. But, what did a pervy man know, right?

The next to speak up, of course, was the sloth, adding in one of his taunts in the brief pause. “No crazier than you…” Did the sloth just like mocking everyone? A pretty… Interesting personality, to say the least. The man, completely unamused, seemed to make a weird gesture with his hand. Then again, if there’s anything Alwen expected from him, it was weirdness. In the sky, first was a flash of light. The usual appearance of lightning. Next, the crackle of thunder. A brief but sudden boom in the skies. Was it a storm, or a jutsu? In this world, it could be either. In Alwen’s mind, it was both. Why? Because she felt like imagining it being both.

Alwen made a note, the sound of the sky reminding her that sound was in fact a thing, that it was quieter than before. A brief look around the general vicinity confirmed that it was in fact growing quieter, people withdrawing from the businesses they were spending their time working on. Thinking about it, had she really wasted enough time taunting and pestering this pervert that people that were there a moment ago had gone home, or prepared to pack up their work? Wow. She had to admit, that was kind of sad of her. With a sigh, she stood up straight, stretching her arms out in front of her, giving off a rather disrespectful yawn. Giving a rather light smile to Maigo, she spoke up, trying to keep an innocent tone to her voice. “Well, I’d much rather work towards long term goals than stare blatantly at women having fun… Now, unless you want me to laugh at you a bit more, I think I should probably be on my way home. After all, as a ninja, I’ve got things to do~” she announced, a smug grin spread across her face as she, rather childishly, stuck her tongue out at him. After all, she was still technically a child, and a weird one at that.

488 + 3279 = 3767

19Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo watched her stand up and yawn, almost like she was ignoring his little indignation and holding a smile. Maigo wondered if she were even taking him seriously at this point anymore... “Well, I’d much rather work towards long term goals than stare blatantly at women having fun… Now, unless you want me to laugh at you a bit more, I think I should probably be on my way home. After all, as a ninja, I’ve got things to do...” she continued on. Maigo supposed that was fair, even though she can't really argue she had better things to do since she came to this beach on... what reason? And then decided to spend her time taunting Maigo, in all truth, he kinda figured in delay in her productivity would be her own fault and Maigo would absolutely absolve himself of any part of it.

He would ignore her sticking her tongue out at him, part of him wanted to reach out and grab it, pull on it and potentially lecture her on it? But the child in him had enough for one encounter. Well, at least he would tell himself that, but his inner child was always rearing to go at a moments notice in even the most serious situations.

But still, Maigo scoffed a bit and laughed as his head nodded back and forth. Zero fell from the tree and jumped on to his shoulder, grapping the strap of his pack as he began to slowly climb into it where the zipper was open to the side. Maigo chimed in and mostly ignored Zero's actions, "Hmmm... I suppose you're right though" he glanced at his wrist and held it like he would if there were a watch there, but there would be none. Letting his wrist fall back and his sleeve cover it as he turned his head to the beach goers all leaving and disappearing as the sky greyed a little bit each passing second. "I figure we've got thirty... maybe forty five minutes before the rain starts to pour down today? And besides... all the pretty girls are all leaving too..." he let the melancholy glance wash over him as his shoulders slump and his tone dropped to sadness all the same.

Maigo would stand straight up after and adjust his pack as Zero began to close most of the zipper and hide away, listening to his antics then, like he were a predator lying in wait. One that would probably fall asleep on their journey home anyways... Maigo turned his shoulders to the forest and what would be a straight shot to the road back to the village, a little shortcut to say the least but he would speak up first, "Alright then Alwen, I suppose if you're gonna be a grand master of Suiton and all, then Kiri's master of illusions will have to come test you out one day, until then I might be seeing you around..." he would turn his head dramatically forward and eye a branch above them in the forest.

With gusto and grandeur, Maigo would push off his heels and quickly launch himself in the branches before waiting around for any response. Flying down the forest branches and making his way back to his own home for the time, to find other things to do? Or really just to find way to kill time for now, until something else presented itself to keep him busy or a mission would pop up to keep him busy. He really should be more productive, especially considering he was planning on making a trip to Konoha soon...

[612 words, 4333 words total]
[Exit Thread]

Training:

20Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Alwen/No-kill] Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:31 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
The man began to laugh, seeming full of himself once again perhaps. Then, just as suddenly as Maigo had begun laughing, the cheeky sloth from before fell out of the tree! Gasp! Except that it was likely on purpose, as the animal named Zero dropped onto the creepy guys shoulder, climbing around him and into a bag that was on his back. It was weird how Alwen hadn’t noticed the bag before, but she assumed it was simply because she was too busy taunting the man to pay attention to it. Once more, as he always seemed to do, the man responded. “Hmm… I suppose you’re right though” Wait. Did he just admit that Alwen was right? A smug grin spread rather obviously across her face. Although the grin sort of faded a bit when she saw the man looking at his wrist like an idiot. She watched as he moved about in what she assumed was him making a fool of himself. But, since she’d grown used to stupidity, she didn’t question it. As the clouds darkened and people left, Alwen listened as once more, the creepy man spoke up. “I figure we’ve got thirty… Maybe forty five minutes before the rain starts to pour down today? And besides… All the pretty girls are all leaving too…” At this, Alwen looked around rather hopefully. Oh, she really did have her fingers crossed that it would rain. With rain came water, and also people tended to keep indoors when it rained. That meant it’d be a nice and peaceful walk home. Her rather silly grin returned in an instant. It appeared to Alwen though, that Maigo was not as pleased at the potential weather.

Regardless of how the man felt, Alwen observed as the sloth began closing the backpack from within, as if it were a little hidey hole for the sloth. Maybe it was. Who was Alwen to judge? Meanwhile the man who was equally mocked by the sloth as by Alwen turned, facing the nearby wooded area. He looked really serious for someone who was doing, well, nothing serious. With a declaration that Alwen was sort of only half paying attention to, she listened to his words, kind of. “… Alwen… Suiton and all, then Kiri’s master of illusions… One day… Might be seeing you around…” Wait. What did he say? As the man looked ahead dynamically and leapt off, Alwen just sort of watched with several massive questions. The big one she probably should have asked before he left was if he could repeat that. But it was a bit late for that question now. After all, he’d left looking like as much of an over exaggerated fool as he had before. But, regardless, he was gone now, so there was no point in Alwen simply wasting time waiting to get an answer for a question she didn’t care that much about. He can’t have said anything important, right?

Having confirmed the man was gone, Alwen waited, paused, for a moment allowing her thoughts to gather and simply embracing the quiet. Today was a weird day. She allowed herself the joys, the moment, to simply, breathe. Gather her breath. Let the air flow in and out of her in gentle, rhythmic form as she allowed any over the top emotions she had to simply leave. She was alone now, after all. Which meant she had a moment for tranquil peace, something that was like bliss to her. Of course, she couldn’t stand there in a meditative state forever. She had responsibilities to get on with, tasks to go about. After all, just because she paused for a moment didn’t mean life would.

With a sigh, Alwen shook her head. It was time to leave. Life’s moments allowed brief pauses in reality, but she knew standing in the middle of a beach looking like an idiot wouldn’t be a good plan. Turning with a spin, she made her way towards the sea. There, the sea witch knelt for a moment, putting her hand in the water for just a moment. She loved the sea. She always would. So Alwen allowed herself just this moment, this time to herself. Her mother would be waiting at home, requiring her to do things. But before that, she just wanted a moment to herself. To embrace her love. Having let the water flow through her fingers for a moment, the sea witch sighed once more. And then at that, she walked off, on her way home.

754 + 3767 = 4521

[EXIT]

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.