You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aegis

Aegis

D-rank
A boy raised his left arm across his face, as the sun rose from the East and shone upon his face. He had rested upon a tree branch, seeing as there wasn't much to do early this morning. He reached for his pendant, which so gallantly rested upon his chest and held unto it. A sigh of relief left his lips upon contact with this pendant, squeezing it as though he'd been jerked from a horrible dream. He placed both arms on the branch which he sat and peered through the environment, catching sight of a few deers and squirrels, grazing and feeding their pops. He jumped down in haste and stretched his body. Nothing too urgent but he had a mission at hand, to which he needed to get on with, ASAP. This is Raiu Aegis, a young member of the Raiu clan, who wishes but one thing. And in other to get this, he had to get stronger. He had brown, short, spiky hair, brown eyes and wore a pair of black gloves. He was clad in a long sleeve brown leather jacket and matching trousers. Though, the jacket was folded, just past his elbows, he also wore a silver coloured vest and stood above 6 foot in height. Eagerly, as though in haste, he dashed off into the more busy parts of Kumogakure.

Aegis would normally scale the city roof tops to his destination but simply ran through the streets as quickly as he could, until he finally arrived at his destination. He pressed upon a door bell with his right thumb and surely, the bells rang loud. 'Who...is...it? Hold...on...i'll be right there,' said old lady Ninaro, as she staggered from her couch to the door. Aegis looked over his left wrist, at his watch and the time was 6:00am. He waited patiently for old lady Ninaro who eventually arrived at the door by 6:07am.  'Sorry...young...lad, had to find my glasses first,' she said. "Yes ma'am, let me help you with the door." He closed the door and went through the to-do list atop her dining table. He knew he had to get to it. He walked into the kitchen and checked the upper and lower cabinets in the pantry and found a box of serial, containing cat food at the upper part of the cabinet. Good thing he was a tall fella, reaching it wasnt much of a problem.

Aegis poured out the serial into a bowl and quickly enough, the cat dashed at it for a meal. That was when he caught a glimpse of a milk coloured labrador retriever, a dog sitting at the edge of a 3 seater, green coloured couch over in the room adjacent to his current position. "C'mon boy." The dog walked over to Aegis, his colar was put on and leash extended, as they both stepped out for a walk. Aegis held unto the leash with his left hand and walked the dog to the park. Many dogs and their owners were present at the park, which made the labrador retriever excited and jumped about. Aegis knew a few things about animals from his lessons with his grandfather, he was thought diverse aspects of art and science but nothing note worthy.

He sat upon a wooden chair at the park, as the dog deficated in the bushes behind. It was 9:00am when they returned back home. Now he needed to head over to the market and purchase some items for old lady Ninaro.

Word count=592/600

Last edited by 3Blades on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aegis

Aegis

D-rank
Aegis returned home with old lady Ninaro's dog and grabbed the list and some Ryo that was kept for the purchase of listed goods. He dashed out and headed for a supermarket down town. They sold fruits and beverages, just what he needed. The brown haired Shinobi walked into the store and selected the freshest of them, it was a basket of ripe, mouth watering apples. Taking his time with the selection, he picked out four apples as stated in the list, though he would have loved to get more. The time was now 12:56pm, mid-day most would say, he still had ample time to stroll his way to the next store across the road. It seemed this current store only had good, ripe, apples and others...not so good.

Aegis made his way across the road and realized quickly that this was the poorer part of Kumogakure, as children ran across the streets in torn clothes, covered with mud and some sat on bare floor, begging for alms. Aegis wished he could help but wondered deep in his soul why he cared, even abit...but the eye of a little girl child which gazed upon him as he walked by, betrayed his personality. He squatted right in front of her and reached for his pocket, he gave her what he could, enough for a meal at least. He quickly arose and stepped into the store before him. 'Hope all is well boy? You'd be seeing alot of destitudes here...hopefully, things will change for the better. What shall i get for you?' said the owner of the store, an aged bald man. Aegis only replied to what he felt he needed to and said, "I'll have 11 of your finest sweet potatoes sir." Moments later, the man gave Aegis his purchase and Aegis paid for them before stepping out and not saying a word.

A saleswoman displayed a bunch of ripe tomatoes, right outside a ramen shop. "That's part of the list," he thought to himself as he approached her. "I would like 3 fresh tomatoes, please." It was handed to him in exchange for a few Ryo, as he went staight into the Ramen shop and ordered 2 packs of instant Ramen. The young Shinobi was in luck as he saw two items on the list, displayed closely to one another. He quickly ordered 1 pack of rose seed and 1 pack of sunflower seed respectively from the two traders and looked over his list for the next item to purchase.

3 boxes of green tea. He searched and found nowhere to purchase this particular item, perhaps he lost his way but regardless, he asked a few neighbours in the vicinity and got pointed in the right direction. After that, he walked into a perfume store and requested their best collection for the old lady Ninaro. He found one, appropriate for a good lady as herself, then he realized only one item was left to be purchased and so, he headed for such a store, where he would find what he sought. Aegis made landing on the doorstep of a glass store.

Word count= 592+542=1134/600

Aegis

Aegis

D-rank
He walked into the store, and paced around the available items, which bore price tags. The assignment was slowly becoming a chore, however he had to see this to the end. After his search, and nothing found, he stepped up to the middle aged man who stood at the cash receiver desk and made his request for 2 packs of granny underwear.
'One minute sir,' he said, before reaching for a big box about 3 meters above and behind him.
'Here you go...its worth 15 Ryo sir.'
"Thank you," said Aegis, as he made his payment and retrieved the purchased item. As quickly as he could he darted out of the store and back, to old lady Ninaro's apartment. He arrived, and got welcomed by her dog in excitement. He did well to head to the pantry and stack it with the items he had just purchased, in hopes his job here was over, it dawned on him that her apartment looked very much in bad shape. Scattered pillows, dusty furniture, dislodged and unwashed cooking utensils, dirty bed spread and more.

The time was 3:42pm and he needed to get this done before the day was over. In haste, he took a broom stick and swept all corners of the house and got rid of pesky insects while he was at it. Once through, he washed the dishes in the sink and dried them, just before placing them in their cabinet. All the bed sheets were removed and soaked with detergent, while he went on to other things. With a bowl of water and towel in hand, he cleaned all furniture, from them television set, to the wooden chairs and table in the dinning. He opened the shutter for proper ventilation and lit a small fire in the chimny to keep the old lady warm. She sat, watching tv all day as usual. Aegis came across a washing machine, and gave out a sigh of relief, he no longer had to wash old lady bed sheets with his hands, and when he was done, he took a few minutes to inspect his work. As a lover of clean, hygenic places, he made sure to leave everything sparkling as snow.

He wasnt satisfied, or better yet - done. He took out new sheets from the closet and arranged her bed and pillows. He also made sure to wash and flush the water system and its floors, for maximum sparkles.

Will you make me a sand witch? Young lad! Were the words he heard when he thought his job was over. He obliged quietly and without hesitation and got right to it. It was no chore and partly the simplest thing he'd ever done, he dished it out on the dining and helped old lady Ninaro to the table.
'Join me...i never did get your name,' she said, glaring at Aegis. "Aegis ma'am, i'll be on my way.... Take good care of yourself now." 'Thank you son, God bless you. Aegis closed the shutters and made sure the house was secure before taking his leave. It was late at night but his mission was over.

[Exit thread]
Word count=524+1134=1658/600
Left over words=1058

I would like to receive the reward for the mission and use the extra words for this:

Strength - E0 -> E2 with 225wc
Speed - E0 (+1)(Taijutsu) -> E3 with 450wc
Endurance - E0 -> E1 with 75wc
Perception - E0 -> E2 with 150wc
Reaction time - E0 -> E2 with 150wc

Residue words 8

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.