You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping an old woman!! (D-Rank mission) Empty Helping an old woman!! (D-Rank mission) Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Mission Boxers....W-What~? I don't wear briefs~:

As Aethir was walking quickly to search for this old woman's house, he couldn't help but think... 'I wonder what it's like to be old...I mean... Am I going to miss how I am now...? Youthful?'  Aethir stopped to turn to a pack of kids running pass him, chasing after a butterfly. He smiled, continuing down the many streets of Konoha, eventually spotting a large mountain with what appeared to be some kind of makeshift home on it. As he sighed and traveled to the top, an elderly woman stood outside of the home. She appeared to have a look of distress on her face.

"Excuse me," Aethir called to her, the woman turning with a sad expression on her face, "Is this...where..." Aethir went silent as he wasn't sure how to speak with someone who looked this...upset. "Son, are you by any chance here to help someone as old as I...?" she spoke in a voice that detailed just how old she really was. Aethir gulped, feeling a bit uneasy, then nodded. "Y-Yes. You're lady Nin- ...Ni-...Um...N-Ninaro, right...?" Aethir asked, just barely saving himself from embarrassment. The sad elderly woman smiled as she turned to the boy, holding out a list to him. Aethir stared with a curious look on his face, soon taking the list and reading it...
++++++++++++
Loud barking could be heard as Aethir was running quickly after something. Flopping up and down, slapping against the ground was the leash of a large dog. "C-Come back, dog!!" Aethir shouted at it, running down the mountain as a cat was lying in front of the old woman, eating food presented to it in a bowl.

The dog had finally stop, turning to Aethir while barking loudly. Aethir soon caught up, panting and wheezing, the boy fearing that his illness might soon be acting up from all this activity. As the boy looked up and around, he took note of where he was. Around him were different markets, offering different goods to all who were interested. "O-Oh...!" Aethir breathed, then sighed, smiling to the dog, "You were leading me to the market, weren't you...?" The dog barked, as if responding to Aethir's question. The boy soon nodded, walking with the dog throughout the market to pick up what was on this list.

At the produce market, Aethir picked up four(4) apple and eleven(11) sweet potatoes, along with three(3) tomatoes. He thanked the man, then wandered over to the flower shop, smiling to the woman behind the counter as he informed her of certain seeds he wanted. One(1) pack of Sunflower seeds, and one(1) pack of Rose seeds. Thanking the lady, Aethir was about to leave until she spoke to him. "Planning to plant flowers for some young thing, huh~?" she winked to him as he turned to look at her curiously. He then blushed, shaking his head, about to explain that he's simply on an errand run. "Oh~? So you're ...free~?" Aethir heard her say as she began to sway over to him, her eyes looking to be...relaxed. Aethir blushed as the woman came closer and closer to him, giggling to herself as she neared the boy... The dog made odd noises, staring at the two curiously. "How about...You take this perfume for free~ And..." Aethir's eyes went wide as the women leaned close to him with lustful eyes.

Aethir, with a face as red as cherries, soon wandered over to the tea shop, picking up three(3) boxes of green tea, thanking the young man behind the counter."A-Ah, before you go, sonny~" Aethir blinked, staring at the young man who appeared to be his age, "I love when I get to play games with my customer. Care to guess my age~?" Aethir blinked, then smiled, saying he was about nineteen(19) years old. "Ah...If only. No no, I'm quite old you see!" Aethir stood there smiled, then denied that he wasn't old at all. "No! I'm actually Seventy-two(72)! It's the magic of this tea~! Drink it, and you'll keep your looks forever~!" Aethir blinked, then slowly turned to the dog, chuckling nervously to it as it whimpered sadly to the young man's obvious marketing lie.

"M-Man...People in Konoha are crazy..." Aethir sighed, shaking his head. "Now...Instant ramen..." Aethir sighed once more, checking around to see a guy selling bags of chips and ramen. "Ah, here we go! I hope she doesn't mind the flavor I get..." Walking over, Aethir smiled, declaring that he wished to purchase two packs of instant ramen. Getting the ramen, Aethir checked the list with a bright warm smile, then gasped noticing the last item on the list. He slowly turned to the dreaded clothing store, gulped, then walked inside. The woman welcomed him, the boy thanking her... And then he immediately saw pairs of underwear on the shelf...Women's underwear. He gulped, shut his eyes, and with a blush, began to walk over to the shelf with a hand extended out as the dog sat and watched the boy go underwear shopping, ending up with two(2) pairs of underwear.

Panting as he came to a stop near the cat, it appeared it had eaten all of it's food. "Ah...Good kitty..." Aethir smiled, exhausted by climbing the mountain with groceries, the cat simply pawing at his pants leggings, then soon scampered inside. The lady soon came out of her home, gasping at the amount of groceries the boys were caring. Boys, as in the dog, since he had bag in his mouth as well. "Come! Come in!" she laughed with pure joy as the 'boys' walked inside.

Inside her home, Aethir took note of the dark decor and brooding mood in the air. "U-Um...Nice...place, ma'am-"  "Oh don't you flatter me. This place is a mess." Aethir blinked as the woman's sad face came back, tears rolling down her face this time. Aethir slowly looked off in a direction, taking note of a framed picture of a jounin man, smiling with a young woman. Who was this...? Aethir stared at it for a moment before turning back to the woman. "Why don't I help you, Lady Ninaro?" Aethir smiled, the woman looking at him with a confused face. "I'll clean up." he nodded, the woman putting her small brittle fingers to her mouth while staring at the genin.

And so, Aethir did as he said he would, Ninaro complimenting on how he was an Angel and what not... But he would constantly say it was no big deal, thinking back to the chores his foster father, Lamdem, had him do.
++++++++++++
A child with brown hair reached for with a duster in hand to try and scare away a large butterfly that wandered into the house while he was cleaning. "Ngh...! I can't...reach!" the boy groaned, soon being shoved by another boy who lived in the house. "Move aside, Aethir the chump, and let a champ handle this." Aethir grunted as he hit the floor, staring up at a kid glaring down at him. "What do you even do anyways...? You can't fight, that's for sure, and you're not as tall as us." the boy grabbed the duster and threw it at the insect, causing it to fly off somewhere within the home. "You're like this damned bug! Just annoying!" Aethir stared at the boy running after the bug, biting his tongue to the point of where blood formed...
++++++++++++

Aethir sighed as he finished the last of the cleaning, the woman smiling happily to the boy. "Thank you..." she said in a hushed voice as the boy began to walk away.  "No problem, ma'am! Feel free to request help again!" Aethir bored to the woman, the cat, and the dog, before leaving. But before he did, he looked at the picture one final time. The picture of a young woman with a jounin man. "Hmm..." Aethir smiled, opening the front door, and walking out and down the mountain and back into Konoha, the request being fulfilled.
++++++++++++
{MISSION RESULTS}
Word Court: 1390/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.