You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
It was a steady night out in Kirigakure for once, the island was the only place that Aozame had been for the last few weeks. Everything was on her mind and nothing all at once. She locked herself away in the manor until she herself couldn't take the madness of all the monster based household. It was turning out to be a real horror show, and she wasn't too keen on others. Ever since Teru left, saying that she needed to find her own path as an Uchiha, Aozame had been a bit on the isolated side. Even if she didn't admit it to anyone, Teru was Aozame's only real friend that she had made in Kirigakure. Sero wasn't really a friend, more of a mentor and sensei. He didn't ever talk to them much, only told them what they needed to do and how quickly he wanted it done. She knew of only a few other ninja she could enjoy herself around. None of them came to mind however, during the late hours of nighttime. However, a certain pleasurable place came to mind. The Sirens den, a place where Aozame could enjoy the needless company of women and drink heartily. She decided that it was time to get back into the swing of things, with everything that had happened recently between Teru and her, Sero and his house of monstrosities as he called it, and her inner desire to get away from it all.

She headed down the stairs of the manor, careful to keep herself quiet and evasive from anyone of the current members of the household. She had been locked away in her room for a few days, weeks, or was it months? She wasn't sure at this point. But, she didn't want anyone unnecessary intrusions into her mission to go and see variably sized women and to drink like she had never before in her life. As she swept herself down the stairs, she could hear some sort of rustling coming from the other rooms. Who knows what Sero is starting to keep in these rooms, let alone if they're human. Technically, Aozame wasn't fully human either, but she definitely wasn't a monster like he saw her. She raced out of the door as fast as she could, heading towards the city, and the bustling night life of the club known as the Sirens Den.

Walking in, it was the smell of alcohol and the self indulgence that everyone reeked of when they sat down. Aozame wondered if she smelled like that to others. Walking through the crowds of people, trying to find a table. Someone spilled their drink, almost hitting Aozame as she walked past. Hissing, she stepped over the puddle of what she assumed was a heavier drink. She sat down and watched the girls dance for a bit, but she realized that it wasn't curing her of her previous self loathing stage as she thought it would. She decided to go and sit at the bar, knowing that she could get her mind off of things if she couldn't think straight. She headed towards the bar top, only to recognize a familiar shinobi already sitting a ways down it. She walked up on him, sat down next to him and said "Two please, bartender." as she dropped some Ryo on the counter, waiting to see what her old mission partner would say upon seeing her again.

WC: 586

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo sat at the wooden bar top, a cold drink condensating on the napkin underneath it. His thoughts ran around in his head for a while as he thought through everything, all the events coming and going in his head. The scenarios and reactions, he was never much of a thinker to be completely honest, and in a place like this. Well anyone who knew Maigo wouldn't imagine to see him moping about a bar so much as he would be strolling around and picking any pretty face in the room that he could find. So much at risk though, he just wanted to sit alone to his thoughts for a while, letting the world around him start to spin away and people go by. The occassional patron sitting next to him for a moment to order their drinks and then to leave when they noticed he was too zoned out to pay them any attention.

His backpack on and his katana at his waist still, having just got in from his mission, he sat on the hard stool, his thoughts kept to himself. A familiar voice rang out after some time, he hadn't cared to pay attention to anyone sitting down next to him but the voice caught his attention. "Two please, bartender." Maigo turned his head slightly, his eyes a little dull due to having zoned out. "Oh, it's you..." he spoke a bit slowly, lightly as well. Hardly audible over the music and conversation going around in the Siren's Den, Maigo's back pack rustled though, the zipper being undone and Zero poking his head out. "Who are you talking to?" the sloth rolled out leaves in his mouth and still chewing them. "Careful Maigo, Aizou's gonna be pissed if she catches you..." he said chuckling a bit.

Maigo yawned a bit, still ignoring Aozame's presence for the most part reaching his hand back and lightly tapping Zero on the head, "Yeah yeah, I know. Go back to your leaves..." he said and grabbed his drink, taking the last sip of it before the bartender would bring the next round to them. He turned back to Aozame and spoke up, "So... what are you doing here? I didn't picture you for much of a drinker or socialite..." he continued on, a short chuckle popped up, "especially given how much you detested that offer to dinner." even in his depression he still couldn't resist making a joke or two, but who knew how long that would last.

[427 words]

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
As she sat down next to him and ordered two drinks for the pair, he seemed distant. Speaking with a light voice and somewhat slower, he said "Oh, it's you..." as he spoke, his bag rustled to life as a sloth popped out, munching on some sort of foliage that he was enjoying. It spoke as well, taking Aozame quite by surprise. Saying, "Who are you talking to? Careful Maigo, Aizou's gonna be pissed if she catches you..." he said before chuckling a little and being nudged by Maigo. "Yeah yeah, I know. Go back to your leaves..." finishing off his drink, before turning towards Aozame with a weathered look on his face, saying "So... what are you doing here? I didn't picture you for much of a drinker or socialite... especially given how much you detested that offer to dinner." he chuckled a bit, somewhat showing the Maigo she knew, but it seemed forced into and not like he was having the best time.

She looked at him for a moment, before speaking and saying "I didn't picture you for much of a settle down type either." poking back at him, smiling a bit to show he had a friend here in this place. As their drinks were placed before them, she looked at it with a heavy gaze as she drank the entire drink in about point three seconds. Coughing a bit, but holding it down, her demeanor changed as she realized that everything was pretty shitty at the moment. She said "I had to get out of the mansion, for a bit. After Teru went away, I didn't really do much. Being locked away in a room the size of your ego was really enclosing for me." smirking a bit as she poked at him some more. "Besides, it was time for me to come back out of the woodwork, and get back into it. I was tired of hiding myself away while the rest of you all were becoming proper shinobi. Me? I was stuck in a house full of weirdo's. Technically I'm one of them, but I'm not an animal. I'm still me." as she realized she was rambling, she stopped and took another drink, of Maigo's drink this time. Downing the entire glass. Realizing the dinner jab, she replied "And, you're not really my type. Now, them?" as she points to the dancers on the runway, "More my style." ogling over the dancers and the duo formally known as the DD Team. She asked him, after she was done undressing them (or, finishing undressing them per say) with her eyes, "Well.. How have you been, lately?" she asked, realizing she was rambling again.

WC: 460

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
"I didn't picture you for much of a settle down type either." she retorted with a smile at him, his response was to roll his eyes and gave a slight scoff through his nose. His attention turned towards the table where their drinks were being set in front of them. Maigo's refill on his whiskey and cola, he looked at it for a second and watched Aozame take her drink and down it in one go. A bit of surprise struck him, he never expected anything like that from her, of all people, she seemed more to start lecturing him over doing something like that. Continuing to watch as she hacked up a cough, Maigo laughed a bit and took another sip of his drink. She spoke up afterwards, a short rant of recently sad events to match the shift in her tone.

Even through the slight smirk, Maigo could tell she was feeling the affects of something, whatever that may. Speaking as if Teru had died or something like that? Should Maigo know about that? A heavy tearing at the pit of his stomach began to unwind as he felt out of the loop about everything, not even knowing that they were all staying at Sero's manor much less the loss of a friend of his. She continued on, giving the rest of her speel, almost apologizing to him for her decisions. Justification of her actions. Part of him wanted to comment on how they were merely the argument of those without reason for action. But he let her on, instead focusing in on her grabbing his drink and finishing off the rest of it.

A disenchanted look on his face as he almost couldn't believe her audacity, a quick attempt to change the subject to him not being her type and the dancers being so. Then a final quip as if all were well, a simple, "Well.. How have you been, lately?" his mouth almost gaping as he looked at her. He was stunned, and a small rustle from his backpack and Zero popped out again, "At a loss for words and getting out drunk by a little girl... man you've fallen off lately" he chimed in Maigo's ear but not in a whisper, instead like a bad itch in the back of his head. He sighed and yelled at Zero, "How about you shut up!" he gave a stern look and then turned back to Aozame.

A child-like tantrum on display as he continued on, "And you're being depressing!" he pointed at her and continued yelling, he could hear Zero snickering and slinking away into his pack again. "I was just fine until you stole my drink to be honest!" he detested, his face pouting as much as he was. He wasn't going to have it today, or maybe he was just not in the mood to pander to another depressive soul. Or maybe it was the bit of the Uchiha in him slipping out, more and more it seemed these days. Usually in full blown chunks of rage but now, he was starting to feel the affects drip out in little tantrums and a seemingly shorter fuse growing each day. He wasn't sure why the drink was so important, or why anything at that moment was, it certainly wasn't Zero's taunts getting him riled up.

It was something else completely, and beyond that, he hadn't the slightest clue. It would really depend on how Aozame took everything to dictate the direction of where it would all go, even as much as he'd detest fighting a girl. He didn't know why he took it down this road, other than it was a distraction from the ramblings going on, and a way to avoid speaking about himself anymore than he had to. Totally ignoring her quip about the dancers and absorbed into his anger, a very anti-Maigo action in the end.

[669 words, 1096 words total]

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
Aozame watched as her question was received, she didn't notice the look of shock on Maigo's face at first. Turning her eyes to his satchel once more, the sloth seemed to whisper to him. And, then it came. She's seen the Uchiha anger before, and she's always matched it. Never has she seen it from one of her friends, especially not Maigo. He was the only other Uchiha she trusted, Teru and he were the good ones. Yet, the sloth chuckled, and as he did Maigo screeched with a fury "How about you shut up!" as she jumped a bit, not expecting him to yell. A few of the dancers and passerby's looked over, probably thinking it was another drunken low life screaming at a random person. She was in shock now, wondering what could have set him off, as he turned back to her and yelled once more "And you're being depressing!" he said. The jab hit her fury, and her rage, as it started to swell. Aozame did not like being yelled at, and especially for no reason. She understood he was most likely here to not dwell on the past, but that thought escaped her as he kept on.

"I was just fine until you stole my drink to be honest!" he continued, alongside his tone and level of volume he had previously used. This wasn't like Maigo, and she knew. Yet, Aozame pushed past that face and yelled back, not caring if there were other people around, staring at her. She rose from her chair, leaning towards him. "I'm sorry, princess! Here, I'll get you another!" she grabbed the bottle of liquor from across the counter, and poured him one, shoving it his way, nearly tipping it over the edge. Her fury swelling continuously, as she tossed the bottle back to the bartender. "Do you need a nap too?!" as she sat back down, facing forwards, growling at the bartender and scaring him off. Also feeling as if she scared off any of the other customers in close proximity, as they started to realize she was a part of Sero's squad, and the aura he brought along now transferred to her in certain points. "She looks like that shark gal that Sero keeps in his place, doesn't she?" one said. "Better stray from that one, Sero might be close behind keeping his pets in tow." she snarled, still looking forward as she heard the bitter remarks and her fury grew as she sat there, almost breaking the glass in her hand.

WC: 436

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
The scene grew quickly, Aozame pushing past his escalation to double down on it. She yelled back at him in return, "I'm sorry, princess! Here, I'll get you another!" his eye would twitch a bit briefly in response as he watched her reach across the counter for a bottle. The sloppily poured shot sloshed back and forth in the cup as she pushed it at him, a small bit of it spilled out onto the counter. The bottle flew back to the bartender who was quickly approaching with a concerned look on his eye, "Do you need a nap too?!" she yelled back and growled at the bartender. The scene around them unfolded, Maigo's lip would curl a bit as he realized that he was gonna do something regrettable soon.

The patrons around them whispered their threats, Aozame's chakra was riled up and starting to bleed in the same feel as Sero's had. That infectious and black chakra, it was a tone against Maigo's. The affect of Sero's dark chakra could be compared to blackness, a hole sucking everything away into nothing and screams of the void yelling out. Whereas Maigo's chakra would flair in the color red, unbridled and passionate fire lashing out at its surroundings and surrounding everything it could encompass. For the time, he restrained his chakra though, letting her brood in her own anger as he prepared to lash out. Her anger was well beyond obvious, and he knew that pushing it any further would be a bad idea, but he wasn't gonna let her brood any more than him. Whatever the reason, it wasn't a contest, but he treated it like one, in his conscious where he wasn't aware of it. He hated her brooding, when he felt so much anger in his bones and body, boiling under his skin and infecting him.

It intoxicated his mind and decisions all together, nothing would solve that entirely and it grew each day. He reached across at her, his sharingan now activated and carefully watching her for a moment as he thought the situation through. Taking the glass in his right hand he yelled out, "Hey!" a simple call to her, his voice raised and sharp in tone. He took the shot glass and slammed it in front of her, the glass breaking and the drink pouring out everywhere, a slight cut to his hand as a small shard cut into it, but he ignored it as he kept his eyes trained on her.

When she would turn to him, if she did, she would find him leaned in, a few inches away from her face and sharingan activated, preparing to cast the hell viewing technique on her at first glance he could. A rather unfair technique, it would cause her a bit of grief, and he knew a little bit about her distrust of the Uchiha inherently already. This would add nothing to that but disdain and maybe even worse, for him as well. But for now, he didn't care, and this was his method of dealing with his own grief, even if it was nothing more than a childish outbreak.

Assuming that his genjutsu landed, he would breathe a sigh of relief slowly as he slumped in his seat some, That'll keep you quiet for a minute. Give you something really to complain about... he though to himself as he heard footsteps behind him, a heavy hand would grab his shoulder and turn him, the bouncer of the bar getting ready to throw him out. That would be an interesting mistake for him to make.

[613 words, 1709 words total]

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
As she sat there brooding, she could feel the heat of Maigo's eyes, and his chakra against her side as she faced forward. All of a sudden, he yells "Hey!" and before she could blink, the shot glass was slammed down in front of her. Glass shattering and serrating Maigo's hand a bit, as the liquor splashed out onto the bar top and the ground. Glass covered the front of her, and the bar top. Her fury flared up  as the other patrons looked around, she turned slowly towards Maigo. Looking dead into his eyes, she saw the all too well known Sharingan lit up inside his eyes, the fire inside his soul being shown through his Uchiha birthright. If she hadn't have been in a rage, she may have noticed the slight opening of the eyes, and the cold feeling that washed over her. Her fury turned that cold into a burning heat, as Maigo set back down she resisted the urge to uppercut him as he sat back down. He was a much higher ranking than she was, and she knew if they fought she would not be walking out of there unscathed. As she saw the bouncer come up behind Maigo, and putting his hand on Maigo's shoulder.

That was when she noticed it. The familiar black flame, the well known Uchiha specialty. And, there was only one Uchiha here. She looked dead at Maigo. She started shaking, the fury that she knew before coming into fruition. She went towards Maigo, ignoring the bouncer, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up to her face. She growled at him, and said "You better rethink these decisions, or else I'm going to ma-" she flung backwards, as if fire had licked her feet. She looked down and noticed the black flames of Amaterasu licking the floor, creating a line between the two. A bouncer came up and tried to grab her, she slapped the hand away before looking directly into his eyes. The familiar red glow of the Sharingan exuded from this bouncer, in a strange way she realized that there weren't many Uchiha in Kiri, but it didn't matter. That fact completely escaped her, as she looked into his eyes all she saw was murderous intent. He grabbed for her, as his hands wrapped themselves in black flame over his gloves, she kicked his hand away as she flipped around him and swiped at his neck. The bouncer looked at her again, and she averted her eyes. She felt a fist come down onto her shoulder, then once again on her head. The fist rattled her, and her head spun. Looking around, all she saw was black flames. Amaterasu was everywhere, patrons were running out of the door. Everyone fleeing the flames again, Aozame started to panic. Her mind raced as she started flailing. Her anger spawning strength as she took down one of the bouncers, and another came running up. His eyes were Sharingan as well, and he was bigger than the next one, focusing on that one. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Maigo also in a clash with the bouncers. Her eyes focused onto Maigo, not seeing the previous bouncer walk up as she took a fist straight to the side of her face, she fell to the floor with a crack. The same crack that had occurred whenever she fought the Hoshigaki in Sero's first trial, the same sickening breaking sound that haunted her. Her eyes fluttered, as she saw the flames licking around her, circling her. Encasing her in a live burial form, her vision went dark as she felt a boot come down onto her face, knocking her out cold.

WC: 631

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
What is it, about anger burning in the heart of a naturally kind man that makes him so. Something so tantalizing and outrageous, the smallest thing rings out like the bell of a church in the middle of the night. That sound driving the irritation further, it didn't have to be anything substantial, someone else who had claim to something that he deserved as his own right? Someone else angry while he was, a childish tantrum of the very breaking of his mentality, not wanting to break his concentration on his own problems to hear out someone else' own dilemmas. The pervasive mindset of his old self that was always so kind, calm, and relaxed cried out at him as the hand of a bouncer grabbed hold of him and turned his shoulder. Aozame already under his genjutsu and beginning to feel the transition around her, slowly but surely. Maigo let his eyes fall away to their normal yellow color, to save himself the trouble of being so easily identified. And against these guards, he wouldn't need them.

The bouncer called out to him, "Hey, it's time to g- ugh" falling back a step or two as Maigo pushed him in the chest to interrupt him. Standing up to his feet, Aozame saying something towards him but he ignored it for whatever was about to happen. The bouncer regained his balance and his locked on Maigo, reaching back to throw a heavy winded punch, Maigo swiftly ducked under it and gave a heavy-fisted uppercut to the bouncers chin to counter. The heavy set man gave another 'oof' noise as he fell back to the ground, another bouncer coming up to Maigo and throwing a punch into Maigo's jaw. His head turned and saw Aozame start to panic within the genjutsu, he'd seen the same eyes before with worry, but hers gave a lot away to panic.

Probably some affect from Sero, replacing the feelings of a normal human emotion and replacing it with a more calculated approach. She'd gotten to where her anger was prevalent and that meant to Maigo, that she was progressing. But towards overcoming her anger and being a better person, or learning to perfectly control it, which would either lead her to a cool, calm and collected nature or something more calculated and unforgiving like Sero himself was. Enough of the short reflection on Aozame and her potential future with so much uncertainty in it, he had another bouncer to deal with himself. And his anger was burning enough to really give it to him, a quick punch back with all his strength. Followed by a spinning elbow with his other arm and then a few more strikes to continue his combination. Taking a bit of his anger out would be fine, other patrons in the bar started running out as he realized his sharingan was activated again. But he couldn't take it too far, he slowed his attack to let the man with a bloody nose and probably black eye fall away.

Just in time to see Aozame get knocked out by another bouncer, she fell away from his punch with a bit of lag. Maigo sighed and jumped up, spinning around and landing a heel kick n that third bouncer. It dropped him immediately, as Maigo landed back to the ground and scratched his head. The bar was empty, the lights and music still going. The patrons had fled off entirely, the bartender scrammed out the back door and the security guards had all been knocked out. He probably only had a few minutes before the Kirigakure no Sato police force, or maybe even ANBU agents showed up to apprehend them.

He knew he'd regret it soon after, but he couldn't leave Aozame there unconscious to deal with whatever came. Maigo placed a hand on her shoulder, knocked out completely like a little kid, he pushed a bit of chakra and used Kai to break the genjutsu. A rather terrible nightmare to leave her in while knocked out, but he doubted it would earn any sympathy points when all was said and done. He grabbed hold of her body and threw her over his shoulder, letting her head and arms fall behind his back as he began to carry her away. Dragging the both of them out of the Siren's Den and then jumping away as quickly as he could.

Maigo headed for the outskirts of town, to a small park nearby, a light breeze in the night sky. The moon shown partially through the clouds, he laid the young Hoshigaki against a tree for her to wake up. He'd leave her there for a moment and head towards the nearby pond, taking a seat at a bench and watching the moon and stars reflect in the water. Occasionally picking up one of the stones from the gravel walk way in front of him to skip across the still surface of the water.

[841 words, 2550 words total]

Jutsu used:

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
Aozame couldn't remember what had just happened. She was back in her village, back in Kiri. She was safe and sound, it all seemed like it was a big horrible dream. She saw her sword, Shakusukin sitting off to the side against the wall. She smiled a little, she felt around and realized she was in bed still. She must have had a terrible nightmare, all she could remember was being at the bar. She could've swore she saw Ama- "Really you're still asleep at this hour? Just like your father, no sense of time with you two!" the words stuck to Aozame like a plague. She knew this voice, this was the voice of her childhood. Of happiness, of long swims on hot days and a voice that could soothe even the deepest of wounds just by hearing it. No. No. No no no no. Aozame thought to herself. It couldn't be. This was impossible. This can't be happe- She froze. There, standing in the doorway of her home, was..

Her mother.

Aozame could not believe her eyes. Her mother was standing before her very eyes. But, Aozame had watched her die to the flames of Amaterasu. This couldn't be real. Aozame couldn't believe this. But, this was her. Everything from her blue hair that matched Aozame's, to the scar her mother had on her shoulder from when she was a child and she hit an anchor while swimming. This was her mother, in every sense. She could smell the ocean, and she could feel the bed. She pulled her legs up to her chest, and she could feel her muscles tightening and releasing. She's never felt anything this real before. But, this had to be a dream, or a mirage, or maybe she drank a little too much the night before. Whatever it was, Aozame was not happy with it. "What kind of trick is this? Some cruel practical joke?" she hissed at the person in the doorway. "Easy there grumpy, just wanted to let you know that breakfast would be ready soon, come outside whenever you're feeling a bit of the morning joy." the words covered her in a paralyzing blanket. Dread filling her bones once more, and all the while she could hear her 'mother' humming outside of their door. This was her usual morning routine, she would come and wake up Aozame, tell her to come outside when she felt some morning joy, and she's cook breakfast. This wasn't happening, it couldn't be. But, Aozame longingly wished for it to be true. Deep down, she knew it wasn't real. This would have to end, now. Aozame flung the metaphorical blanket that had been cast over her moments ago, and jumped up. She carefully walked to her bedroom door, and peered outside of it. No one in the next room, but she could still hear her. Humming just past these rooms, Aozame took each step as if the ground would cave in beneath her as she took each step. Carefully predicting where her foot would land, and awaiting for the moment this dream turns back into what it was supposed to be, a dream. Stepping carefully she glided through the house, like a spirit that didn't belong. Easing her way through the house, checking each room to make sure everything was still there, still how she remembered it. Everything seemed as if everything but this had been a huge dream. This is what felt real. Everything else seemed like a distant memory. Stepping into the light of outside, no one else was around. The humming she had previously been hearing has now faded. Everything seemed to be a little too quiet for her liking. Her heartbeat sped up, as she realized this couldn't be real. Then why does it feel so real she asked herself. Looking around, she doesn't see anyone. Walking around to the back of the house, she still didn't find anyone.
It was like the whole village had gone empty. Suddenly, she heard someone scream. She's heard this scream before, and it made her blood turn to ice.

Watching, before he very eyes, her worst nightmare was coming true again. Aozame rounded the corner and saw it.

Her mother.

A Night of Debauchery [Maigo/No Kill/Invite Only] LmwO8pn

She watched in horror as her mother was wrapped in flames once more. Amaterasu swept over her mother like a tsunami swallowing the land as it devastated everything in it's wake. Aozame fell to her knees, she felt like she did back on that day. Back when she was a child, the scene was surreal. Aozame broke. She couldn't stand watching it again. She closed her eyes as hard as she could, shutting out the image, the sounds, the screams. The screams silenced themselves, and she opened her eyes once more. Her mother, standing there, burning. Walking towards Aozame, she reached out a hand, Aozame reached out like a child once more, hoping to grip her mother's hand once more. Black. Aozame's mind went dark, and so did her vision.
Everything went to darkness, to nothing.

WIP WIP WIP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.