You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cleaning the library {D-Rank mission} Empty Cleaning the library {D-Rank mission} Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Mission details:

The air was calm, with a slight breeze that felt cool to the skin as Ruvaak walked through the village of kumogakure it was a very peaceful day and Ruvaak had been wanting to find a good book to read while he had some down time. As he headed up the steps that would lead him to the library he pictured himself with a book lying under the shade of a tree enjoying this nice and beautiful day. As he entered the building he couldn't believe his eyes there was dust and grime on everything, the books, chairs, shelves, it was everywhere almost as if no one had been inside the place for weeks. However there was a small old lady moving through the shelves and when she heard Ruvaak come through the door she turned and started walking towards him with a smile on her face saying "welcome to the kumogakure library young man, how can I help you?" Ruvaak was unsure what exactly to say to the woman without coming off as rude but he had to know why all these wonderful books were in a state like this, "hello ma'am, I am Ruvaak I had come to see about checking out a book, but I have know how did this library get in sure a state that it is in?" Ruvaak asked the woman as she reached him,"aw well I've been getting old and my bones are just too weak to do all the cleaning and I don't have anyone to help me out."

Ruvaak thought for a second before looking at the woman, "I will be more than happy to do the cleaning for you ma'am" he said to her with a smile, the old woman's eyes sparkled at his words, "that's so kind of you" she said as she started walking towards the desk in the center of the room. The woman came back with a bucket, some rags, and a duster. "Here you are, there is a sink in the back with some cleaner and whatever else you will need" she said to Ruvaak before turning and started walking back to the desk, "I'll be here when you get done" Ruvaak couldn't help but feel as if the woman may have done this before with others, but he just shrugged and headed towards the back of the building.

As he walked back towards the sink looking around at everything that he had ahead of him, and it really was everything he didn't see a clean area in the entire building. When he finally reached the sink he saw that even that had grime covering it. "Well I guess I'll just start back here" Ruvaak said to himself as he sat the stuff he was carrying down. Grabbing one of the rags he started the water running in the sink, he spent the next several hours scrubbing the tables and chairs although he almost threw up when he saw the disgusting state that the underside of the tables were in cover with used gum and other stuff that he really didn't want to think about, he then began sweeping and mopping the floor, and dusting the books and bookshelves. When he had finally finished he did a walkthrough of the building to make sure he got everything, he ended up changing a few of the lights before he went to the lady to tell her he was done.

As he walked towards the desk he glanced outside one of the nearby windows and could see that the sun was already starting to get dark outside, so much for enjoying a day outside he thought to himself as he got to the desk. "All finished ma'am" he said with a big grin the woman stood and looked around the building before saying "thank you so much young man you've been a great help to me, please let me know if there is anything I can do to repay you." Ruvaak just smiled at the woman, "the pleasure was all mine ma'am I'm happy to help" he said before turning and leaving the library.

~Exit thread~

WC:704/600

Using mission to get D-Rank jutsu armored skin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.