You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cleaning up (C-Rank mission) Empty Cleaning up (C-Rank mission) Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:17 am

Godric

Godric

D-rank
Godric's heart was beating rapidly as the adrenaline began pumping through his body putting it into overdrive as he entered his Guren stance, turning his body sideways extending the front leg slightly out while bending the back leg and shifting his weight to his back leg. Sweat and rain water trailed down his face as he prepared to face the four men 'Damn it man, how is it I keeping ending up in situations like this' Godric thought to himself...

The day had started out like any other normal day, he had done some slight jogging before sun rise, meditated a while at the Thunder Temple, and even goofed off at the battle plateau for a while nothing too serious just something he had been messing around with for some fun. He stopped in for some ramen at his normal spot 'Noodles Noodles' a little shack off away from all the tourist attractions and glamour, the only real reason he had even found it to begin with was because of his need to explore ever single inch of the village every nook and cranny he could possibly find, just in case for any reason he needed a quick escape that would not end in any bloodshed. After his meal he decided to get a little exercise to burn off some fat and headed all the way down to the base of the mountain that was the village of Kumogakure, and then took off in a jog zig zagging up the different side streets as he climbed up the mountain. Godric didn't run into too much trouble along the way up, other than having to suddenly stop to avoid running into a little old lady that stepped out of a store right into his path. It was around three when it started to rain, coming down hard and fast making the street slippery. The rain didn't bother him much, he actually rathered enjoyed it, as it was cool water and helped to cool him off as he continued is jog to the top of the mountain that was Kumogakure No Sato.

"Help!" A cry from a distance rang in his ears just barely able to hear it over the sound of the down pour. Godric stops running focusing his ears as hard as he could trying to pinpoint the location of the cry for help, "Help" came the cry again this time Godric could tell what direction it came from. Quickly jumping up to the rooftop of the home he was standing in front of, and headed off straight up the mountain his training would have to wait. As he ran he transferred a small amount of chakra into the bottom of his feet to help maintain his balance and grip on the surface of the rooftops so he wouldn't slip on the wetness caused by the rain. When he arrived at the source of the cries for help his eyes could not believe the sight that he saw, the street was in near ruins debris and glass littered the ground as one man was knelt down in the middle of the street with all of the destruction around him. Godric quickly jumped down from the rooftop running over to the man, "sir, are you alright? What happened here?" Godric asked the man as he reached out and grabbed the man's shoulder. The man jumped at his touch turning around quickly to face him the man let out a deep breath at the sight of Godric, " God in Heaven boy you scared me half to death, I thought one of them bandits done come back to finish me off" the man yelled over the downpour. Godric motioned towards the entrance to one of the shops, once inside Godric asked the man again, "what happened here?" The man must of still been in shock from the ordeal as it took him a minute to answer but when he did finally answer his voice was rattled and cracked, "Bandit's" the man said as he gave Godric a very serious look, "don't ask me how they got into the village but I know they were Bandit's. They busted down the door just as i was closing up, they seemed like they were surprised to see me here but not enough to stop them. They laughed in loud shrills as they broke almost everything in my shop, before they took off I chases after them but when I got out of the shop I saw this. My shop must of been the last one they hit, because they were gone in a matter of seconds but there is no denying the fact that they were Bandit's. No civilized person would do something like this" the man finished motioning with both of his hands at all the destruction. While the man spoke Godric listened tentatively and once the man finish he had one more question for the man, "which direction did they take off too?" Although he knew they did not go the way he came from otherwise he would of seen them but there were still three other directions they could have taken off in. The man pointed north straight up the mountain, Godric nodded to the man as he started out the shop, "don't worry sir I'll take care of them" and he took off at full speed headed up the mountain.

Godric kept his eyes peeled for any sign of the vandals the destroyed that man's and many other's shops, he himself was by no means the perfect law abiding citizen and he was sure he had broken a few laws at the least in his seventeen years of life. But this was more about honor than anything else, the was a line that should never be crossed and that line was harming the innocent, Godric waa appalled by the very idea of it and if he sees it happen his blood begins to boil and he has to do something about it whether that means he is able to stop them or go down fighting. As he neared the top of the mountain he slowed too a walk there was not very many places to hide between where he was and the skyforge, "there's no way they could be hiding at the skyforge" Godric said aloud to himself as he looked up at it but then he saw a small flash of light from up at the forge that quickly vanished, 'what was that' Godric thought as he headed for the skyforge. When he got there though there was nothing, no one no source of light, where then did that light he saw come from then he began to ponder. As he sat there trying to figure out what happened when he heard a strange noise, it sounded as if it was coming from underneath the forge was that even possible he wondered or was he just imagining things again. But then he heard the noise again this wasn't the tapping in his head this was something else and it was coming from underneath the forge, and then he remembered the sore the forge master told him one day when he was helping around the forge. The was an underforge that was used in ancient rituals, and no one ever went down there because they think the place was cursed. That must be where they are Godric thought as he walked down the path and started looking for a way into the supposed underforge. Finding the doorway was not as simple as Godric thought it would be, but he was able to find the door and slip inside. The underforge wasn't much to look at a single room without much inside aside from four men and a bag which must be what they took from all the stores, it looked like the was another entryway on the other side of the room but Godric couldn't make it out fully. He tried to get in closer to the men but he ended up kicking an empty can that he didn't see, within seconds the men surrounded him all hooping and hollering with excitement, Godric dropped to his Guren stance as sweat and rain water dripped down his face he had already been using a lot of energy jogging and running up the mountain and now he was faced with four Bandit's he would have to finish them fast if he wanted to make it out of this. The room was small not big enough for many maneuvers but he would have to do his best. Godric began changing his hands with his Raiton chakra if he was going to do this he might as well try out the Jutsu he had been practicing, Yoso Ken his elemental fist, his hands sparked to life as the Raiton chakra flowed around his fist ready to strike out at the opponents. The first lunged at him but he was already prepared for him and struck him down before the man even knew what happened. The next two went down just as easily as the first, the last one tried to make a break for it out the other side of the room, but a quick shuriken to the leg followed by a punch in the face sent the man down to the ground. Looking out the doorway Godric saw a cave maybe there was a secret way into the village from here maybe that's how they got in, at any rate Godric would alert the anbu about the doorway just in case, once he tied the men up and dragging them outside he sat down and waited for the authority to arrive. Once they arrived he explained everything to them including the doorway to the cave that possibly lead out of the village and then headed back down the mountain.

WC: 1664 mission completed
Using mission to get c-rank Jutsu -1000words
Training reaction time from D-Rank to D-1 -325words
Training perception from D-Rank to D-1 -325words
14words remaining

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.