You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Mon May 25, 2015 10:10 am

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder listened carefully to her story, looking around as they walked trying to remember the layout of the village was a bit harder then the others he had been to. When Ame stopped so did he, his eyes scanning what would be her clans distract with in the village, it didn't seem much different then the other parts of the village, but then again, to him everything looked the same. Ryder handed her the boy and gave her a small smile and crossed his arms over his arms. You can tell them about me, what do I care? Not like they are going to come after me, and if they do, well they are in for a shock. Ryder smirked at the thought, almost welcoming them to try and come after him. It wasn't as if he was positive he could win, but he always liked a challenge. Should I wait here or am I following you in?

27Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Mon May 25, 2015 11:15 am

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame grinned. "Well we're technically a clan of sensors, so any closer and they'd know you're here already. I think it would be best if you waited here. I'll be back in a couple minutes." Ame walked forward, waving to the hidden sensor guards by the gate. One of them slid out in front of her and arched an eyebrow. "Ameryuu, why are you carrying Homaru like that?" Ame gave a polite smile. "He didn't dodge one of my kenjutsu attacks when we were sparring. My sword hit the back of his head and he passed out. I was helped by one of the village ANBU to get him back here but they disappeared the moment I told them I was home. May I take Homaru home?" The guard looked slightly suspicious but waved her through. "Thank you! I'll bring you some cookies next time I bake okay?" "I'll hold you to that."

*160 words ~ 2529 total*

Last edited by Ameryuu on Sat May 30, 2015 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

28Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Mon May 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder nodded slightly at her saying he shouldn't follow, it was most likely the best thing for him to do was stay put and not cause more trouble. Ryder watched her walk into her clans compound and then out of sight completely. His eyes scanned the area left and right, there weren't many people near here, maybe they avoided the clans district. After a couple of minutes passed Ryder started to grow restless and paced a few times before sitting on the ground, his back leaning against the wall surrounding her clan. Ryder took out a kunia that had a rope attached to it, and started to throw it at a wall across the road, pull it back and repeat, waiting for Ame to return to him.

29Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Tue May 26, 2015 1:11 am

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame layed Homaru down on his bed, urging him awake as fast as she could. He looked up at her groggily once he finally reached semi-consciousness. "Ame-san? What, where's that guy?" "Don't worry, you had a bad nightmare. It was a training accident. I still need to go and buy vegetables in the village though. Will you be okay?" He frowned. "Oh, okay then. Yeah, I still feel sleepy." He drifted off and Ame hurried from the room, walking stiffly past the guards and out of the gate. She walked right past Ryder's hiding spot, then circled back to fetch him. "Well that went better than I expected!"

*113 words ~ 2642 total*

Last edited by Ameryuu on Sat May 30, 2015 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

30Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Tue May 26, 2015 7:40 am

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder continued to toss the kunia until her head footsteps, he watched Ame run passed him and then double back. Standing up he gave her a small smile.Oh? He fell for you cover story? Ryder spun the kunia on his finger before slipping it back into his pouch. Glad it all worked out then, I must be a good luck charm, all this trouble and haven't got caught yet. He gave her a wink before walking up to her and crossing his arms. So, whats next on out day? Ryder looked up slightly noting the sun, they met around two in the afternoon, and the sun was starting to set in the distance, time seemed to be flying by as darkness looked to consume the village in an hour or so. Anything fun to do around here after the sun goes down?

31Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Tue May 26, 2015 7:50 am

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame thought for a moment, wondering at where to run off to next. There wasn't that much to do around this time of day that didn't include drinking or eating but a sudden thought struck her. "Well it's not exactly causing trouble but I do know a cool place to watch the sunset from. Believe me when I say it's breathtaking." She grabbed his hand and pulled him along, jumping from roof to roof. They were headed towards the Raikage's office, but that wasn't what she wanted to show him.

*96 words ~ 2738 total*

Last edited by Ameryuu on Sat May 30, 2015 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

32Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Tue May 26, 2015 8:38 am

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder smiled slightly at her idea of watching the sun go down, it wasn't something he did often, but it was something he liked to do. Alright, let's go. As she took his hand, the first time all day that she took his, he couldn't help but smile. When hey first met she was shy, its only been a few hours but shes already started to step out of her shell. He gripped her hand in his and went side by side with her from rooftop to rooftop. Ahead he could see the kage's building and looked at her. Rooftop of the Raikages office?

33Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Tue May 26, 2015 9:21 am

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame laughed, a high floaty sound, and turned to Ryder with a smile. "I thought you might think that. No, we're actually going somewhere a little less watched by ANBU. I guess you could say it's a surprise." She continued forward, leading him towards an ancient set of stairs. She took them two at a time, excited to get to the top. The last time she had done this she had been completely drained. Maybe her training was finally paying off. Soon the sakura petals become visible, swirling around in dramatic patterns and catching in her hair.

*99 words ~ 2837 total*

Last edited by Ameryuu on Sat May 30, 2015 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

34Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder didn't say anything, where ever they were going Ame was excited about it. Ryder kept a firm grip on her soft hand as they approached the stairs and started up them at a high pace. At first it was just a peddle or two dancing on the gust of the wind, then it turned into a small storm of the pink peddles floating around them like snow falling from the sky. Ryder couldn't help but smile, sakura trees were one of his favorite kinds of trees, more so when they are in bloom.

35Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Wed May 27, 2015 1:11 am

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
They reached the top in good time and Ame took a deep breath as they crested the hill. The tree was in full bloom, each bough heavy with it's blossoms. They swirled in the wind, lit up by the dying rays of sunlight and giving the hilltop an unearthly glow. "The Durian Tree of Knowledge. It blooms like this all year long. In winter the flowers are frosted over and they sparkle in the sun. It really is a beautiful place."

*82 words ~ 2919 total*

Last edited by Ameryuu on Sat May 30, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

36Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Wed May 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder stopped once he caught sight of the rather large tree standing before them, it's peddles were as pink as his hair more so even. The wind blew through the branches pulling peddles with it causing them to danced as if only they could hear music, deaf to the ears of those who try to listen. Ryder smiled slightly watching the sun set behind the tree causing the stunning display of color to be used as the background to the festival of peddles. Ryder tightened his grip on her hand and run towards the tree before letting of of her hand to jump on onto one of the branches. This place, is amazing Ame!

37Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowded [Ryder * No Kill] Thu May 28, 2015 4:22 am

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame looked up, surprised at Ryder for attempting to climb the tree. She rushed after him, hair whipping about in the wind. He seem to be enjoying himself thoroughly and Ame grinned. Her first real friend outside of the family. "Hey don't get stuck up there, and wait for me!" She laughed and grabbed a hold of the lowest hanging branch she could find, swinging herself up to follow him. It was juvenile really, when had she last climbed a tree for no reason other than to have fun? Not since her pre-academy days, she was sure. It felt good to let loose and enjoy herself, like she had witnessed other children do in her youth. She hadn’t experienced much of it for herself, but she was going to seize the chance while she had it.

The tree’s blossoms tickled her nose as she climbed, and she sneezed a few times. The mysterious Durian fruit grew in clumps all around her but she dared not take a bite. As far as she knew the only people able to stomach the things were the current and previous Raikages. She wasn’t quite willing to take the chance. The branches grew thinner as she reached the top and soon her head popped up out of the thick blossoms. Despite the usual swirl of storm clouds that hung over the village nearly every day, there was a break in the cloud cover, off towards the western mountain ranges. The sunlight shone through, lighting the sky up with oranges and pinks, as the steady breeze made the cherry blossoms whirl in small air funnels around the tree.

Ame turned to Ryder with a tiny smile, holding tightly to the only branch she had found that seemed capable of holding her weight. His hair was turned fiery by the dusk light, just as hers took on a purple hue. “You know, when I first met you I didn’t quite envision anything as crazy as today happening.” She really hadn’t. Drastic change wasn’t something she was used to, nor particularly comfortable with, but today’s adventures hadn’t given her much time to think. All she could do was act – and she found it liberating. Perhaps she would attempt to begin changing more things in her life, now that she’d had a taste of freedom. “I’m glad I met you Ryder, even if I get punished later or if my cousin whom you gave a concussion to remembers exactly what happened. It was honestly worth it. I’d be glad to call you my friend.”

And she decided to keep on doing just that, as the sun faded away past the crests of the mountains.

~Exit Thread~

*458 words ~ 3377 total*

Training:
Strength: E-1 ~> D (675 words)
Speed: E-3 ~> D-1 (625 words)
Endurance: E-1 ~> D (675 words)
Perception: E-1 ~> D (675 words)
Reaction Time: E-1 ~> D (675 words)

Total: 3325 words
Unused Words: 52

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.