You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Empty Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Orochi Enaka

Orochi Enaka

D-rank
Early morning-Grand Palace Hotel

A man sat in a comfortable chair near the suite's saloon table, staring at an entire array of documents, records and other sorts of papers, reading them quietly while enjoying a cup of White Ceylon tea, his favorite and quite an expensive tea. Leaning back in his chair, the man held a map containing a good dozen papers, reports on a fight that had been abandoned by two of its contestants. Surely it was boring to watch from other people's views, but Enaka had found something interesting. He had found a medical-nin with promise, rivaling the potential within his own clan and outright outranking his own niece Risu with a great length.

The papers contained descriptions made by Enaka's lieutenant Itsukuchi Hataro, who had a keen sense on anatomy of the human body thanks to his insane talent with puppetry. As always his report was very detailed and quite interesting to read, given his good work of using a lot of side notes, mentioning everything peculiar he has seen and noticed. It was very entertaining to have information about Senju Chisaki, the current head of the Senju clan, as well as the potential future wife of the current hokage Senju Sousetsu.

A malicious grin appeared on the Ouroboros Regent's face when reading the meticulously detailed report on the transformation which had occured during that fight. Not many times would anyone outside of the Ouroboros clan find the way through medical ninjutsu to alter the body into a desired shape, however, somewhere along the line Enaka knew there was something strangely and vastly different between the knowledge of his clan regarding bodymodification and the transformation created and executed by that young Senju woman.

"A demon, hmm?" Enaka laughed, turning his face towards the masked man standing at the entrance of his suite. "My, my Hataro, has she left such a profound image on your mind, that you would brandish her to be a demon?"

For a moment, a cold, shallow laughter sounded through the room, with the man from who the sound came looking at the village spread out below on the ground. Through his window he could see the village displayed in the evening's sky. In his hand he held the potential for more research, an interesting plaything for future endeavors, while before him, was a place to be conquered, manipulated and controlled. Life was beautiful and bountiful indeed.

Turning around, Enaka looked at Hataro and Myra, who stood at the other side of the door, adjacent to the Itsukuchi puppeteer. The scarred woman only gave a simple bow, when Enaka passed her and Hataro while walking through the door, stopping one step beyond the portal.

"Get the facility ready," The man said coldly, continuing towards the penthouse suite of the hokage.

Using the elevator to get one level higher, Enaka managed to reach the level where the Hokage and his personal were staying. Two ANBU operatives were guarding the Hokage's personal suite, however, after a single sign made by Enaka, they switched their usual ANBU masks for a black example.

Giving a single bow when the man approached the doors barring him from simply entering the Hokage's suite unnoticed, the two men vanished from sight, leaving the entire corridor empty except for Enaka.

"Milord Hokage, do you have a moment?" The man would say calmly, while knocking on the door. His expression changing into the mask he had been upholding for over a decade in Konoha: the face of an innocent and friendly man who would always lend his ears and wisdom. "There is a matter I wish to speak to you about."

2Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Empty Re: Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:17 am

Orochi Enaka

Orochi Enaka

D-rank
will be deleted at the end of this day...

3Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Empty Re: Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki sighed as she stood out on the balcony overlooking the village. From this great height, the people below her looked like tiny little ants. Wearing only Sou's shirt, a habit she had gotten into, Chisaki watched the small ants strut about their regular lives. From this height, nothing could honestly be seen of them. Their faces, gender and story could not be gleamed from such a great height. Such was the cost of dating the Hokage she guessed. You had to live in luxury because nothing else would suffice. Smiling to herself at the own randomness of her thoughts, Chisaki continued to watch the people move about, curious as to what they were doing with their lives. In each of those tiny blurs was a concious thought or two, and in each thought an idea or dream for the future. Such a strange concept to her, that so many different ideals were being kept in one place for a prolonged period of time. To her side, perched on the safety rail that wound its way around the balcony was Tomomi. Despite being an owl, Tomomi had conformed himself to a human sleeping pattern, so he could better interact with the world. It was strange to see an owl asleep during the inky blackness of night, but Chisaki had come to realize that was just the icing on the cake that was the world of a shinobi.

Behind her, still asleep, Sou was sleeping shirtless, a soft expression over his face. Chisaki turned around so she was leaning on the guard rail, to watch him. With the sunlight pouring in from behind her, he was silhouetted. In bed, he always looked so innocent and calm in comparison to how he usually acted and went about his life. Smiling, Chisaki headed back into the room to pull the covers over him again, and to shut the door to the balcony outside their bedroom. He had always slept in on days like this, when he had no immediate Hokage duties to perform. Sighing to herself, Chisaki pulled off Sou's shirt to reveal her nude frame beneath it. Quickly, she darted into the en suite of their bathroom. Closing the door, as to not wake him, Chisaki turned on the shower. Stepping into it, she felt a sigh of relief as the warm water and steam slid over her skin. Spending some time in thought while she cleansed herself, Chisaki considered what she might do for the day. With nothing on her own agenda, she might simply have a day to herself and Sou instead their rather luxurious penthouse. Nodding to herself at the thought, she turned the lever on the wall to instantly cut off the stream of water that was previously gushing over her. Sliding out the shower, Chisaki put on a bathrobe. Drying her hair, Chisaki began to fix it and make it more presentable. It was then that she heard a knock on the door. Sighing, her hair done, and minimal make up, Chisaki quietly exited the bathroom and bedroom. Heading through a short series of corridors, Chisaki entered the rather spacious living area. Tomomi would have no doubt entered the kitchen. How could she know that? She could hear the hissing of a kettle. Tomomi drank expensive tea, he had a taste for it like Chisaki did. Smiling at the thought Chisaki walked down the short entryway to the front door. Not hearing a voice through the thick door, and not bothering to check through the small hole in the door, she undid the bolt and opened the door.

Towering above her, with a somewhat friendly expression on his face, was Orochi Enaka. Chisaki had spoken to him very briefly in Konoha, very briefly, but that had only been for a mere moment. Now he was here, and she was dressed in a dark blue bathrobe. Blushing somewhat, thanking any entity that would listen she had done her hair and make up, she looked upwards at the man and smiled warmly at him. Many whispered rumours circulated about this man, but Chisaki would never forget her common courtesy. In her usual tone that fell somewhere between warm and cheerful, Chisaki spoke "Hello. Sou's sleeping right now, and might not wake for an hour or more. If I can help you at all, I would love to." As Chisaki looked into the man's eyes, for a very brief moment, her eyes changed. A set of eyes, one blue and one red, unlike Chisaki's normal eyes, briefly appeared, and in those eyes could be seen pure malevolent force and mockery. Yet, just as quickly as they came, they were gone in the blink of an eye. Moving aside, Chisaki admitted Enaka to the penthouse. She then lead him down a corridor into the living area. Sitting down, she smiled again. On the table, a pot of tea, two cups and the things required to add anything extra had been laid out. No doubt the work of Tomomi, who had politely left the room. Pouring out tea into the two cups, Chisaki sniffed. White Ceylon, a brew Tomomi was fond of due to its taste and its namesake. Smiling to Enaka, she offered a cup to him while speaking "So, how may I assist you?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chisaki on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

4Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Empty Re: Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Orochi Enaka

Orochi Enaka

D-rank
Enaka only smiled warm and friendly when the door was opened by not the hokage; Senju Sousetsu, but by his probable future spouse and current head of both the Senju clan and the Medical corps, who seemed not to be dressed for the occasion, with her only attire at the time being a simple blue bathrobe. Pardoning himself for the intrusion, the man did accept the invitation, though momentarily seemed to shield his eyes with his hand, to show that it was not his intention to peek on her while being dressed as such.

"It indeed seems I have not come at a particulary formal hour," The Ouroboros regent spoke calmly, with an interestingly warm tone of voice, which was quite frankly to be expected from someone who was mostly known as a kind, traditional man, who enjoyed many hours of tea-ceremonies and calligraphy. Though his true face was so much different. "However, since you would indeed have been the subject of the discussion in the first place, why not simply explain it to you. That would not really be a bother I hope."

In a mere instant, a fleeting part of a second, he had seen the miniscule change in Chisaki's eyes, which in that instant, had changed from her well known, kind blue eyes into a menacing, ferocious color. This very thing also changed the eyes of the man himself, which for that very moment changed ever so slightly. Not in color or shape, but a simple a spark of interest, a kind of glee common to those who researched the nindou for a lifetime. However, just like Chisaki's momentary change, that sparkle was quickly hidden behind the bright smile and squinting eyes that made up Enaka's perfect mask.

"Aha, this smell, this wonderful aroma," Enaka suddenly said with an actual delight, knowing his selection of teas, with the one which aroma he was enjoying being a personal favorite. "If I am not mistaken, this delightful aroma belongs to the renowned White Ceylon tea. I must compliment you for such a delightful choice of tea to serve. The subtle hints of the sandle and cherrywood in which the tea has been carefully placed to dry, the silk pouches in which it is transported. Ah yes, a tea only touched by the noblest of hands and materials. You have my gratitude for such a wonderful cup of tea, my dear Senju-sama."

Before he would answer the young woman's question on the matter at hand, Enaka would carefully lift the cup from its platter, have a long eloquent sniff at the aroma of the tea inside the cup, before taking a sip from the liquid which warmed his mouth and throat as if he were drinking Ambrosium.

"Oh right," He would excuse himself for taking such a long time enjoying that first sip of tea, placing the cup back on the upholder, before entwining his fingers and looking straight at Chisaki with a carefully maintained, friendly expression. "What I wanted to talk about…might perhaps be somewhat secretive from your perspective. I mean, you might want to keep it a secret or it might be a trumpcard in your probably and understandably large amount of medical ninjutsu and I would understand if you are not inclined of getting into detail. What I am referring to, is the 'change' that had come over you during that fight with that Kirigakure brat. If I might add that I found that boy's style so unsightfully barbaric. Anyway, as an ex-shinobi and -if I may say so- expert on the use of bodymodification with medical ninjutsu, I was curious…what that particular change actually was. Would you mind explaining it to me?"

5Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Empty Re: Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki curiously watched the man sat across from her. He was certainly singing high praises about her owls choice in tea, she would remember to congratulate Tomomi on the achievement later. Chisaki once more went over what she knew in head about Enaka Orochi. He was the current head of the clan in question, a supposedly retired shinobi who now acted as an advisor for the Hokage. Other than that, Chisaki knew very little about the man. It was because of this, that she began to mull over her thoughts in her head in a rather intricate amount of detail. Looking at him, you'd see him as no more than a friendly man who wished nothing more than to aid the Hokage in any way he could. No one would ever suspect such a man of any ill will towards the village. Yet, despite this, Chisaki still felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach. Emotions told her that everything was fine and that this man should be trusted and relied upon. Yet logic, and the demon residing within her bid her to be cautious regardless of what her emotions said to her. His face was flawlessly constructed if it was a fake one, yet if not it was a typical one.

Far to many enigmas existed about this man for Chisaki's liking. So, she carefully sat in a somewhat reclined fashion, occasionally taking a sip from her own tea. She had to admit, this tea did taste wonderful. Once he concluded his high praises of the tea in question, she leaned forward somewhat to listen to the reason as he had come. While he spoke, Chisaki's expression remained neutral as she listened with polite courtesy. Chisaki rarely forgot her mannerisms and was very traditional in that sense. It was one of those qualities that the village elders praised her for. Her ability to mix tradition with more modern views to become a truly special clan head. Chisaki placed her tea down on the table once Enaka had finished speaking to her. She seemed to think for a moment, before once more leaning forward. It would seem, that she had let her emotions lead her more than she had expected during the battle between Ren and her. Sighing ever so slightly, she smiled somewhat to Enaka.

"Do not worry, Enaka-sama, I do believe you of all people have the right to know exactly what that was, after all, a man with a clan heritage such as yours and amazing skill set may understand it better than most. What occurred during that battle is something I have come to categorize as the Demon Factor. Specifically speaking, the technique that causes the form to emerge is known as Demonic Body Reversal. In regard to the Demon Factor, I know very little about it. From my research, I have merely been able to gleam the fact that it's some form of latent entity, though I have do idea how it came to be sealed within my body. I do believe my exploits with Senjutsu are what caused it to emerge in the first place, the nature chakra weakening the seal on the Demon Factor. The Demonic Body Reversal technique merely causes my body to unlock a part of the Demon Factor and utilize it as my own."

After she finished her rather wordy monologue, she stood up, dusting herself down ever so slightly with her delicate hands. Turning to her back was facing towards Enaka, she spoke again "Without sufficient reason the form cannot be maintained for as long, yet I have sufficient enough control over it to maintain it for a while" Turning around, she looked at Enaka who was presumably still sat down. A very brief moment of concentration occurred, before a rather audible crack was heard, something that could only be likened to a thunderbolt. Outside, the sky seemed to physically darken as she stood there. A immensely dark aura seemed to over take the room they were stood in, and the pressure sharply increased. The hem of her robe lifted, before her eyes began to glow bright orange. "Satan Soul: Demonic Body Reversal" Chisaki's form visibly changed after that. The robe dropped to the floor in a heap as her skin began to glow dark purple. The cracking of bone could be heard as her bone structure physically began to readjust to compensate for the wings growing onto her back. Horns, hair growth, and general change took over her body as she stood there, one hand still placed on her hip. The shadows covering her form vanished. Stood there in the room, where Chisaki Senju had been stood moments before, the She Devil stood. "This is it, Enaka, the form you were informed of" Chisaki spread her wings out to either side of Enaka, as she looked at Enaka, her form completely changed.

Demonic Body Reversal:

6Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Empty Re: Thirst for more [Chisaki/Private] Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Orochi Enaka

Orochi Enaka

D-rank
The man simply listened calmly to the explanation about the particular bodymodification in question. He managed to memorize the various ideas on the demon factor which the young woman was summing up, telling him about how senjutsu had probably weakened some kind of seal on Chisaki's inner demons or her rage and hatred, something which was already testified as the reason for Sharingan-users to grow in power, so the theory in a way would work on other beings as well. Letting out a soft sigh, Enaka took another sip of his tea, looking at the young woman standing up from her seat with his squited eyes.

For any other man, this would've either nerve-wrecking or arousing to the umtieth degree, but Enaka seemed not to react to the physical stimuli any other man would get from the vision which was imparted on him, the image of a young beautiful woman dropping her robe and revealing herself. It was ofcourse in one way his history as a medical ninja and extraordinary physician which made it possible for him to not feel those base urges, while on the other hand, it was his own research, his devotion to the search of unlimited power, that he focused solely on the transformation itself, effectively neglecting the otherwise quite beautiful scene. And beautiful it was indeed, even for him, even though in his case, the beauty stemmed from another reason and another thought than that of lesser men.

"This is no doubt an intriguing transformation," The older, yet still impressively handsome man said, while placing his cup of tea back on the table, while finally showing his eyes completely to the young woman in her newly shown form. His eyes seemed to devour her completely, a hollow, unending void within his dark and deep black eyes. "Though I must add that I assume that this form's true potential can only be found when the person in question is overwhelmed by negative emotions, am I correct?"

The man stood up, taking a few steps closer to Chisaki, his eyes inspecting every obviously changed part of her body, his fingers sometimes gently touching certain parts, such as the joints of the wings, the leathery span which formed them, as well as the skin on her arms and face to make a good assumption of how the changes did affect her body.

"I must say that that was some chakra," The man said calmly, while continuing his observation on Chisaki. "Quite profoundly negative in feel, almost like someone activating a mangekyo sharingan. This is interesting indeed, very interesting. This kind of bodymodification might even surpass that of my clan…alas, I think it is not yet on par with what I had envisioned it to be."

Suddenly the man seemed to breath in deeply, sighing really long afterwards. "If anyone in the village would get knowledge on this form, milady. You might get into trouble. They might think you've become possessed or something and might want to kill you."

Enaka gave a bonechilling smile, his dark eyes seemed to expand slightly, yet notably. Yes, he had finally decided, finally figured out how he would be able to let this woman find the full power of her transformation and in turn, he would have enough knowledge on it to use it for himself. This transformation might've been exactly the key to his research.

"If negative emotions are what triggers this transformation, this Demon Factor, The Ouroboros regent spoke calmly, yet his voice was cold, too cold. "Than I perhaps need to administer some to truly see the capabilities of this form. Hatred, no that wouldn't be enough to have a strong desire. Sorrow perhaps, no I have not enough data on you to drown you in sorrow..mayb perhaps, yes that's it…Fear!!"

Swiftly, the man turned to Chisaki again. In the blink of an eye, he would surpass any speed she could've mustered, thrusting the palm of his left hand at the side of her face, aiming to launch her through the room and through the windows. "Yes fear will do, fear blinds people, makes them hunger, desire and wish for more power and there is no better way to induce fear into the weak, then by displaying the utter uselessness of a person's power in the face of true, godlike power."

A calm assession made by the man, but it could've been a frightening thing to hear with Enaka's voice, his eyes and slowly revealing chakra-reserves combined to those words. He didn't think about anything except this theory anymore, if the Hokage would show up, he'd have him put to sleep by some of his own men who were already waiting outside the suite and outside the building.

"I wonder, Lady Senju," Enaka chuckled, when reaching the windows of the suite. "Is it correct to assume that this theory of mine is right?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.