You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
This was it. This was Toshiko's big chance. He had finally been sent on a mission. Of course he had done the simple missions before, but this was a actual ninja mission. There had been reports from the shop keeper of a weapon store that there had multiple break ins and burglaries. Toshiko, Kozuki, and his good friend Antanas had been called in to solve the issue. Toshiko and Antanas arrived at the store, to be greeted by the store owner. Toshiko knew that this was his first mission, and he wasn't going to screw it up. He had a plan. "Are you kids the Ninjas that are going through with this job? This is what they sent me? Kids?" Toshiko knew he wanted to retaliate by telling this guy off, but he had to make this first real mission of his perfect if he wanted to get anymore of them. "Sir, we aren't kids. And trust me we'll be more than capable of handling these burglars. I've come up with a plan, and i promise to you that we'll put these guys to a stop for good." The store keeper looked at Toshiko strangely for a moment, but then shrugged and went on to pack up his things, and leave. He locked the door behind him, leaving the three shinobi inside. Toshiko turned to Antanas and Kozuki, and then spoke. "Alright guys, here is the plan. We don't know how many of these guys there will be, so we have to take precautions. The best way to do that, is to stay close to each other, but stay hidden. There is a canister right next to the wall of katana, i will hide in there. Antanas, you take the big chest by the door and hop in there as well. Kozuki, you hop in the large bin at the other side of the shop. We stay in these hiding positions until they actually come. Once they break in, i'll leave my hiding place, and make my clones to distract them. Once they start attacking my clones, you guys come in, and take them out. No killing. We have to get these guys back to justice in one piece."

Word Count: 388

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.