You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Empty Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Thu May 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
C Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

B Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

A Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

S Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gin on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total

2Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Sat May 10, 2014 1:44 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Clan jutsu will be dealt with in a clan update.

Library jutsu are fine, just be sure to update them when their respective libraries are updated.

Flash of Light is fine.

Solid Air - Lower the range to 20 meters, increase the cooldown to 6 posts.

October is fine.

Path of Training - I personally don't like the idea of this technique. I'd rather not approve it, so if you want to get it checked over, have another mod do so. Sorry. Word count discounts are usually clan-based or event prizes, and very rarely, high-ranked items, but the fact that this is a reusable jutsu with no drawback that can be used on yourself and others to apply the discount is problematic to me, personally.

Vector Plate - Either limit the number of seals that can be created per use to 2 or lower the speed to 20 m/s.

Void Seal - Lower the range to 25 meters since this is a radius technique and you already have an additional effect on it, and increase the cooldown to 6 posts.

Holy Seven - Take out the part about being unable to be seen by the naked eye, increase the cooldown to 5 posts, and clarify that you can only move forward in one direction when you're using this.

Purge - You're giving a -2 to perception and slicing up the opponent and sending out full speed wind that can slice through people. Too much, even for an S-Rank. Either take out some of these effects or lower their potencies.

Searing Inferno - Either lower the severity of the contact burns (from instant incineration to 4th degree burns) and speed of the beam (from 70 m/s to 50 m/s) or just take out the beam thing entirely; you can't have both at full power. Increase the cooldown to 10 posts.

Bump when you've made the edits.

3Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:52 am

Gin

Gin

Retired
Edited!

As for the training aids, it reduces speed by a considerable amount as a stated drawback and I'm willing to add more drawbacks if that's what it takes.

4Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Shockwave: Specify that the user must be aware that they are under a Genjutsu.

Path of Training: I'm going to agree with Jerad for this one. Word count reduction jutsu kind of goes against our training systems, and would be restricted to high ranked items or rare event prizes. Feel free to replace this with an equal rank technique though.

Holy Seven: Decrease the damage to 4" cuts.

Holy Purge: Decrease the radius to 30m radius or decrease the speed to 45 m/s.

Searing Inferno: Increase the cooldown to 10 posts as requested. Is the heat emanating from the weapon just in one direction, or a radius (potentially including the user)? Clarify this.

5Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:45 am

Gin

Gin

Retired
Edited! I'll app the B rank separately and link this to my jutsu app when I do to show that it's meant to replace this one.

6Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
Holy Seven: I'd like the range to come down to at least 45 m, as you're moving at A ranked speed with A ranked damages.

7Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Empty Re: Kuroka, Gin [Jutsu List Update] Tue May 19, 2015 2:51 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Bumpity-bump so Andrea-dear knows this still needs some attention.~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.