You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kurama

Kurama

D-rank
Kurama strapped the kunai to his leg. Kurama would remember to be extra careful when he was cutting his sandwich today. The image of him coughing while he was fixing a sandwich last time danced in his mind. Kurama smiled as he looked down at the light pink line of flesh on his hand left hand, the scar of a child. I guess I'm not always the great shinobi I think I am. he thought as he turned towards the door. He threw his backpack which was full of supplies for his training tip over his shoulder. Kurama had remembered to pack enough food and water for at least a week, he also brought a cushion  and some incense to help him relax and focus his chakra. He smiled, not knowing what to expect from his training. If it went well, he would gain a new found confidence and probably learn a new trick or two. The air outside of his house was muggy but it had a light breeze, he could smell the faint scent of rain. Kurama's nose wrinkled slightly. Although he lived in one of the rainiest places on earth he was not a fan of it. The rain made Kurama feel really cold due to it sapping the heat from his naturally hot body. The road to the training spot that Kurama was heading to was long , winding and led up the side of a mountain. The mountain training ground was one of Kurama's favorite spots. In the spring time it was a beautiful meadow adorned with the most vivid of colors. The winding mountain path led Kurama through a forest. The light was peeking through the large trees making it an unlikely oasis for all the animals. The forest was packed with life, birdsong and ground flowers so stunning you would want to lie on the damp forest ground all day to admire them.

As Kurama broke through the trees, he arrived at his own personal sanctuary. A large grassy meadow with a very large, very old tree in the very center. Kurama wasn't absolutely sure how, but his training ground was a naturally perfect geometric circle. Nature was absolutely stunning sometimes. Kurama smiled as he walked slowly to the large tree, the grass yielding to his  foot and tickling his cloak. Once he reached the tree Kurama took his sword off of his back and propped it up against the large tree trunk. He then took his backpack off and took out some targets that you throw into the air. He was going to practice his chakra control today, to improve the intricacies of chakra weaves that he was able to do on the fly. Kurama grabbed 5 targets initially, each target is roughly 3 inches in diameter and bright red, made of glass. Kurama had made these himself. They were red to make them more easily saw from a distance. Kurama had an idea of what type of jutsu he would be able to master once he was able to hit all of these targets from 5 meters away at the same time. "Bring it on!" He yelled as he walked away from the tree not wanting it to get injured in the process of his training. Kurama's semi-deep voice echoed through the clearing. Kurama smiled as he inhaled deeply and readied his fire nature chakra in his lungs. He threw the small targets as hard as he could into the air. The targets were really small although they were still slightly visible. Kurama then exhaled the chakra rapidly towards the targets, trying to manipulate the highly destructive chakra to split into 5 different smaller streams. The flames twisted and turned and then fizzled. The targets fell to the ground, completely in tact. Kurama's eyes narrowed at the targets. "Maybe I should start with 1 target instead and slowly work myself up. I'm not sure why I was being so ambitious." He said to himself in disapointment.

Kurama made his way to the targets and picked all 5 of them up and readied one between his middle and index finger. He turned his head to the sky and readied chakra in his lungs to expel towards the target when thrown. He once again threw the target into the air as hard as he could, the red dot becoming smaller and smaller. This time when Kurama exhaled, he focused on the narrowing the flames and spinning it in order for the piercing potential to increase. The high pressured fire chakra connected with the small target. Flecks of red glass rained down over Kurama. He smiled to himself triumphantly. Now if only he could figure out how to split his chakra after it came out of him as one singular stream. He sighed and made his way back to the tree for a quick bite. He sat down at the base of the very large tree and grabbed the sandwich out of his backpack. The bread was so soft in his hands. As he took his first bite a picture of a whirlpool came into his mind. Kurama jumped up to his feet in an aha moment. If he could just make stream rotate in a different direction they would break off from each other! Kurama fetched 3 targets from his backpack and once again readied his chakra in his lungs. He threw the targets into the air and expelled the chakra from his lips. While it was traveling towards the middle target he made the chakra spin counterclockwise on both sides making the chakra split into three different streams. Kurama laughed insanely and jumped up and down while red flecks of glass rained down over him. Kurama grabbed 6, then 12, then 24 targets from his backpack and got the same result. It was a glorious day for him. He looked up at the sky once again to admire the sun's beauty. The sky opened up, a single ray of sunshine landed on Kurama's body, bathing him in a warmth that only he could understand. The sun, was raw energy. Kurama would recreate that someday, he would burn hotter than the sun.

-------------
Training Fire Release Fire Clone
Word count 1038/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.