You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke had just unboarded his ship into Konohagakure when he headed straight for the bar. The only thing to eat on the ship at all was raw fish. Dumb fishing ship.. thought Daisuke. Upon entering the bar, he approached the food-server, ordering a large quantity of food. His pockets were full of money, but his Daisho warded off any halfway-intelligent bandits. He lacked a forehead protector, no indication of where he was from was apparent. Daisuke wore a black mask, and his figure was muscular, and he was over 6 foot tall. He didn't look like your average civilian. He looked like a tank. His order of large quantities of food drew the attention of several other bar patrons. The wrong kind, as well. The masked, scar-faced shinobi of the bar were the ones staring at him now. Daisuke was sitting there eating, his hair shielding his face, when he heard something.. Something very quiet. It was the pitter patter of feet approaching behind him. Oh boy. Thought Daisuke, sarcastically. It's starting already.. Daisuke said nothing until the footsteps stopped directly behind him. "Just what do you think you're doing?" Daisuke asked, not turning around. A sharp inhale of surprise was audible from the assailant. "Sit down and nobody gets hurt.. no trouble here, yeah?"
The man behind him wasn't scared, apparently. He was brave enough to cackle. "And what do you plan to do about it, big guy?"
Spoiler:
Daisuke looked up from his food. Suddenly, the bandit's pants fell down around his ankles. Daisuke had drawn his tanto, cut the man's belt, and turned back around to his previous pose faster than the blink of an eye. His speed in Kenjutsu faster than an S rank, he did this with relative ease. The Bandit was suddenly pushed backwards, and Daisuke had drawn his Wakizashi, ready in a combat stance.
Spoiler:
Daisuke was charged from every direction in front of him. A mixture of Bandits and Rogue ninja were all running at him, about 15 to 20 in total. Daisuke realized they all wore a common insignia, being a gang. In a series of flashes, and skillful swings of blades, the charging group all fell to the ground. Knocked out, or incapacitated. He didn't fatally wound or kill a single one of them. He began to bind all their hands with strips from their own clothing. Daisuke's mask his his identity from all the men, and the barkeep. Upon finishing, he stood. Walking back to his barseat, he continued to eat at his meal.

2The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu was walking by the streets ,wearing his everyday ragged red shirt with sleeves long enough to cover his fingers ,while his pants ,in which his shirts lover part was tucked in ,were rolled on one one leg while torn off on the other.Though his ragged look ,he had just washed his face and hands which made different impression from his hair which where greasy and had some leaves tangled in between them.
While slowly strolling and taking a look around for new victims he suddenly heard the racket and before he managed to take a proper look at whats going on the battle had ended.Giketsu froze in place and held his breath as he saw all the men down but as he realized they were not vitally harmed he exhaled and took a new breath while inspecting the stranger.Obviously the man had more than sufficient amount of money for Giketsu to plan a swift theft but the risk was obvious.If I get caught ,I'm done for...-Giketsu thought to himself ,however he decided to move closer and least check the pockets of the man down.After all ,he can't waste an opportunity to get some cheap loot.

3The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ai had walked into the shop a few moments after the boy. A frightened civilian had run up to her and said something about a fight. While she only were in civilian clothes, a blue skirt and a small top covered only by a mesh shirt, she couldn't deny her duties. At least she had her headband on, though she used it as a belt.

The first sight to hit her were the bandits, beaten down and tied up. There were more of them than she'd expected too. There weren't many men who could do so much damage so quickly, yet no one seemed to be fatally hurt. This peaked her interest.
She had quickly found the man, huge and masked weren't exactly a usual description. She had seen the boy inspecting him as well, and while she couldn't be certain of his plans she had a feeling they were a bad idea. She didn't want to anger this man further. After giving the boy a penetrating look she turned to the masked man. "Excuse me, sir? Is this your work?" She gestured towards the tied up bandits.

Last edited by Ashikage Ai on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

4The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
(Giketsu, please obey posting order. Just a warning. Post deleted.)

Daisuke spun around quickly, hearing a mistook tap from behind him. His tanto was out, and slashed downward in a speed that would be a blur even to a jounin like Ai, and more of just a flash to Giketsu. His shirt would be cut down the middle, but the skin not touched. Daisuke grinned underneath his mask. He spoke in a deeper voice that had a faint rasp to it. "Indeed it is. The world is better without scum like these, but killing them would be.. shall I say.. not necessary." Daisuke nodded to the woman before looking to Giketsu, giving him a threatening and intimidating glare. "That miss was on purpose boy, next time, you may not be so lucky."

5The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu stood frozen and confused not to get harmed and his shirt torn open.After few moments of obvious shock from the slash Giketsu shook his head and stepped forth -"What the hell is wrong with you man!"-he shouted out in the mans face.Obviously Giketsu had made no direct threat to the man ,nor directly provoked him.Giketsu stood confident confronting the man.Giketsu knew that if the man wanted him dead ,he'd already be done for as well as the fact that Giketsu recognized sword of of samurai sort hoping the man would follow Bushido and not attack an unarmed kid.In Giketsu's eyes were doubt rather than fear and his right hand cludged into a fist.Giketsu hadn't planned this ,however he still hoped to press some good out of the whole situation.

6The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
Ai let out an exaggerated sigh. People were aggressive as usual, and as she'd feared, this was no ordinary man. The sword had seemed a blur to her, so this man was fast. She hoped she wouldn't have to use that knowledge against him.

She walked up between the masked man and the boy, putting her hand on the boys shoulder and tried to gently push him further away from the man, all the time keeping a close watch on him and his sword.

"It was a noble thing you did, sparing them. I don't like your aggressive behaviour however. This won't be a problem, will it?" As she finished her question, she put on a bright smile after which she turned to the boy and bent down to better look him in the eyes. She sent her hand down her pouch and took up some ryo, and after eyeing them she put them in his hand. "This should get you a new shirt. Shirts are replacable, but lives aren't. Remember that next time you get ideas." She was aware of the peril she put herself in by showing her back to the masked man. She did it so he wouldn't need to distrust her. At least that was the general idea.

7The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke's expression didn't seem to change at the kid's sudden outburst. He spoke out to him. "Look, young one. I wouldn't kill you regardless of the situation. Also, it's not too respectful to get angry at your own punishment. The one you should be angry at is yourself." He shook his head at the kid, before looking at Ai to respond to her question. "No, I never attack first. So it shouldn't be." He nodded slightly at the handing off of the money. "Now, do you feel so bad, child?" Daisuke smiled under his mask before looking back up at Ai, bowing gently before removing his mask completely! This revealed his black-stubble infested tan face. "Forgive my disrespect. I'm Daisuke. A simple Vagabond Samurai."

8The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:10 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu relaxed as the woman stepped before them.He realized this had gone too far and didn't want to compromise his anonymity so he nodded his head down and was about to leave as she pushed him back gently.Then ,however he without hesitation accepted the money handed over to him and quickly grabbed it.Then without he made another step back and silently while still holding his head down not to show his face he quietly said - "Sure ,sorry or whatever...". Giketsu was uncertain of what punishment the man was talking about but still agreed just to avoid a further conflict with the two.Then he slowly turned away from the two ,minding the sun is shining at his back so that when he's slowly walking away he could still see the two by their shadows.Then he gripped the ryo in his hand harder and kept walking forth carefully monitoring the terrain with the corners of his eyes and slowly increasing the pace of his movement to leave faster.

9The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
Ai watched the boy walk away, without as much as a thank you. Well, it wasn't like she expected one. Still, she had a feeling she should keep an eye out for that boy. Who knew what troubles he could get himself into?

She turned around to face Daisuke again. The stubble and tan combined with his muscular build made him look rather dangerous, but there was something gentle about him. She had never minded muscles either, she had to reflect with a smirk.

"Oh? One man singlehandedly takes out two dozen bandits without killing a single one? I wouldn't call that simple, but I'll take your word for it." She said with her arms crossed, giggling. He hadn't attacked her from behind, and he had removed his mask. The signs pointed towards him being friendly, and pretty clearly at that. Still she was aware that she was way too close to him to stand a chance if he was provoked, so she tried to keep eye contact with him as much as she could. "What brings you to Konoha?"

10The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke stared after the boy as well, making sure to keep an eye on Ai, though. He shook his head at the child before turning right back to Ai. He looked down at her, surprisingly not oogling at her appearance. He smiled at her. "Complimenting me? I'm honored." he bowed to her lightly at the compliment. "Oh... to Konoha? I just decided on a whim to come here, for the most part."

11The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
Ai nodded. "I'm Ai, of the Konoha shinobi. Sorry if I question you too much, but it's my job." She looked to her side as two chuunin entered. She gestured for them to take away the bandits to be jailed. As she watched them exit she sighed. "Mind if I sit down with you?" She asked, even though she was already placing herself on the chair next to the one Daisuke had been sitting at. She ordered a bowl of ramen with a few gestures of the hand. The owner knew her from before, and he knew her favorite type of ramen.

12The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:32 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Oh, but I would be honored, madame!" Daisuke spouted out, looking at her in an expression of sheer surprise. Usually people would be scared at this point, or immediately assume that he was causing trouble. However, this person seemed to trust him as he trusted her. Regardless, he spun back around, pivoting on a heel and finding himself on the stool next to her. He removes his Daisho, leaning it up against the counter. It was certainly turning out to be an interesting day.

13The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
Ai grinned at his enthusiasm. Seemed like people didn't talk to him much. Well, most would consider his appearance intimidating, but she always told her students not to judge a cover by it's book. Even if it was a large, rugged one.
"Madame?" She asked as he sat down, giggling. "Do I look that old?" She had already started playing with her chopsticks as she waited for her food, spinning them around her fingers.

14The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"No, Madam. You just look that beautiful, you see. I'm kind of nervous here..." Daisuke smiled at her kindly, twisting back and forth on his stool as he stared right at her, a smile plastered on his face. "So, how are you?"

15The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
Ai studied the mans face when he talked. She smirked and put her hand on his cheek. "Nervous? Why would you be that?" She removed her hand as the ramen was placed next to her. The man who gave it to her gave her a look, almost as if saying again..? She sticked her tongue out at him and turned back to Daisuke as she split the chopsticks. "I'm fine, I guess. Trying to relax between pupils. You?"

16The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke looked nervous, honestly. He reached up and rubbed the back of his head as he stared at the girl, his previously confident smile being a half-frown all of a sudden. "Well, you know, women don't usually talk to me. I usually go from place to place, get jumped or attacked by some prick, knock him out or kill him, then migrate to the next place. It's a boring life that usually doesn't include many women. Especially the attractive ones like yourself.." Daisuke smiled at Ai, waiting on a response patiently as he replaced his hands on the bar.

17The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 am

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
Ai snickered lightly. SHould she feel bad for toying with this man? She couldn't find any reason why that would be the case. "Maybe you should allow yourself a little more time in every place. I'm sure there are a lot of single women just longing for a pair of muscles like yours." She said as she pinched his arm, giggling. She then started eating her meal. She hadn't eaten in a while, to be honest. Always something to do, even when she wasn't officially working.

18The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke looked at her, pondering the suggestion of staying a bit more time in each place he visited. "It really isn't my choice to be in a fight, y'know? I generally dont' fight unless I need to." Daisuke grinned at the muscle pinch. "I reckon, but they don't make it too apparent, y'know?"

19The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Ashikage Ai

Ashikage Ai

D-rank
Ai shrugged. "I guess you just have to think a little. Most women like it when a guy asks them out, not the other way around." She knew alot of women who had tried everything to hint a reaction out, but men always seemed to miss them. She wondered why.

20The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Empty Re: The Masked Swordsman Arrives!(Open) Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"If you're trying to hint that you want me to ask you out, I don't think I'm missing it. However, it seems like we're having some sort of date right now, doesn't it?" Daisuke looked at the girl, pondering her flirtatious actions, and the lot of hints that she was dropping on him to suggest that she might be thinking something more of whatever it was they were doing. He shrugged it off, awaiting a reply.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.