You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The hawk arrives to the land of Sand Empty The hawk arrives to the land of Sand Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Izanagi1

Izanagi1

D-rank
as Izanagi woke up he's been informed exams are one day away ,"i should get going-chunin exams, team 2 everything is so rushed my god" Izanagi said with adisturbed tone not liking whats happening to him ,as he took himself to the toilet ,washing his face looking in the mirror with his wet hair and his wet face,"its finally time to show myself the power i obtained from my days  of training,will i prove strong or weak ,no i shouldnot think that way i suppose i should ask msel will i win orr will i win" said izanagi with a motivated tone ,it was about time for Izanagi to act ,to move ,to takeon his destiny head on,the chunin exams  were about to start,in order for Izanagi to take his first step he must pass the exams,to prove to himself that all the time he spent wasn't in vein , Izanagi's emotions and choices depended on this all,to survive one must be powerful ,he wanted to figure out  was he worthy of survival as he heard from  jonin talking about the past ,remembering how chunin exams were bloody,he thought  if he dies or loses then he isn't worthy of survival ,Izanagi has improved indeed but he needs evidence,that he is capable of holding his ground ,as he took off from his house ,locking the door heading out to sunagakure as he left his apartment he suddenly started running ,there was not much time for the exams only a day Izanagi had to use that time in order to get there as he reached the gate the guards would try to stop them but he yelled before hand"chunin exams"as he jumped on one of their heads,front flipping outside the village ,rushing to his destination,on his way he encountered multiple bandits ,still as much as he'd encounter he would just defeat them easily and move on he had no time to waste ,along the road he met an old farmer heading to sunagakure ,Izanagi would ask of the old man if it was no trouble to go with him to sunagakure,the old man agreed to do so,and thus after five hours from the start of his journey he reached his destination he thanked the old man showing sincere gratitude ,as he crossed the gate of the sand  village
prepared for whatever fate might hit him with,his emotions where again unstable,excited,calm,barley holding his motivations,taking this test and passing it would mean he truly grew stronger , "mother father chie-chan akihiko-kun as long as you all dwell in my heart my wings will spread even more with your memories i shall battle my way with wind and thunder "motivation burned thru izanagi's eyes , ecited true ,but also alarmed the participants looked to be a tough challenge , still instead of being intimidated , he didnt care,all that was on his mind is growing stronger and becoming most powerful among those around him,destroying his enemies,chunin exam may need trust but ,izanagi was surely the last person to trust others , ha has been living alone and recently joined team two at a busy time like ,the chunin exams,team work all had struck him so suddenly ,still so far izanagi had been holding his ground ,he planned on nothing but winning ,the words that came out while thinking of winning were"losing is not an option i shall win and prove powerful ,its show time,its time to take my first step and stop running away from my destiny,its about time i embrace it "Izanagi didn't realize that not only he was thinking out loud ,he had a cold determined look on his eyes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.