You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
The sun was just beginning to rise when Ayumi stopped just outside the village gates, thinking about what she should do. She had been travelling non-stop for months and had finally decided she needed to stop, even if it was just for a while. Besides, she needed to try to get some missions... And perhaps even some food other than the creatures she had been hunting in the forest. She couldn't remember the last time she had visited a village which is why she stood there, gazing at the gate in hesitation.
After a few moments, Ayumi began to walk towards the entrance. A bag containing the blanket she used to sleep on and not much else strapped to her back. As usual, her hood was up, shading her pale face. One of her hands played with her hair under her hood. Across her hand was what looked like a fresh bandage, although the wound there was far from fresh at all. The morning light bounced and danced off her pale, ash-like hair and highlighted the hints of violet in it. She gazed around with rimmed, tired eyes.
This place is okay... She thought, taking in the surroundings as she walked, trying to seem less suspicious with each step; the last thing Ayumi needed is suspicion in a place like this. The villagers seemed friendly, at least, and Ayumi herself didn't feel threatened by anyone closeby. She wondered if her height and build made her seem almost pathetic... Her self-conscious nature was kicking in again.
After a few minutes, Ayumi came to what looked like a Market Place. She was surprised at how occupied it was early on a morning. Looking around, she took in her surroundings: the shops, the people, their interactions, the shopkeepers and the general nature of the place. It wasn't as bad as Ayumi has anticipated, however, she did notice a few faces that seemed less-eager to be there.
Time trailed on until Ayumi eventually turned her attention to a shop display which held an assortment of colourful scarfs and cloaks. She stood there, taking in the colours of one particular scarf, wondering how much something like that would cost.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke Yuuki, once again, is wandering around the market for several hours looking for a good shop that sells the most delicious Ice cream. He almost tried everything but there is a certain shop that caught his eye, it wasn't an Ice cream shop but it was a colorful shop that sells colorful things.

He walked at the nearby shop holding an Ice cream on his hand licking on it. He put the Ice cream on his mouth and noticed a girl wearing a hood. Kyousuke was always in the market wandering and eating Ice cream around if he was off duty in his missions.

"This is the first time I saw this girl in the market. Should I approach her?" Kyousuke thought to himself as he was trying to get a glimpse of the girl's face in her hood. Kyousuke removed the Ice cream on his mouth and hold it with his left hand. He smiled akwardly and opened his mouth "umm.. Hi? By any chance, are you new here?" Kyousuke asked the girl while still smiling akwardly at her.

"I need to look as friendly as I can be." Kyousuke thought while holding the Ice cream on his hand.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi didn’t notice the presence of another person immediately and instead stood there for a few extra seconds, thinking about the other villages she’d visited in the past. None of them seemed to have such a variety of shops or people than Konaha; she was still amazed by the amount of people around at the break of dawn. It must be normal she decided to herself as she came back from her daydream. People were moving around her in a constant stream and no one seemed paticulary interested in stopping. She would like to stay there for a while. It appeared to be an okay place to rest.

A moment before turning to continue on her way, the feeling of being watched hit her and she tensed a little. Slowly, Ayumi looked to her side and spotted a guy who appeared to be waiting for a reply. Taken aback, Ayumi simply looked at him, unsure whether he had spoken to her or not. Although trying not to let her shy side out, her cheeks flushed red a little as she stood there looking at him tiredly. She wasn’t sure whether to tell him she was deaf regardless of whether he said something or not, or wait for him to talk again. There was a silence.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Awaiting for answer, Kyousuke's akward smile faded slowly, staring at the hooded girl slowly look at his direction. Kyousuke saw the girl looking at her and not speaking. Still waiting for an answer the atmosphere between the two becomes silent.

"Oh..okay... that I guess would be yes, I haven't seen you around here or maybe is this your first time in the market?" Kyousuke licked his Ice Cream and looked at the people around. Kyousuke took a deep breath and not waited for the answer as he expected the girl is quite shy based on her approach.

"Let me see, I'm not used of talking by myself but... oh well.." Kyousuke faced the girl and smiled fully removing the akward smiling.

"My name is Kyousuke Yuuki.." Kyousuke pointed on his forehead protector located on his neck. "A konoha shinobi, nice to meet you." He raised his hand at mid-level offering the girl a handshake. "If you don't mind , may I know your name?".

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi watched the stranger's lips as he spoke, reading them and trying to make sense of what he was saying. She understood every word roughly and nodded slightly, deciding to explain herself as briefly as possibly first.
She would use her Mind's Voice jutsu if it wasn't for the fact it would likely scare the stranger into leaving. She glanced down at the ground before taking his hand and shaking it. What use is being deaf in conversations? "I'm Ayumi Houkyaku." She told him in a quiet voice. "I'm just staying for a while." The speech was rehearsed, you could say. She'd been saying that same line to people for a long time and had gotten better at saying it. It was just the details of conversation that she struggled with. She pointed to her ears and smiled slightly, saying the words "I'm deaf" quietly. She pointed to her lips, turning even more red out of embarassment of having to explain so stupidly. "I can lip read." She feared that, if she didn't make the actions, the stranger wouldn't be able to understand her speech. It was, in fact, a lot more understandable than the thought.

It must have been her self-conciousness.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke wondering if his hand would be ignored and the girl will just run and be scared of him. Kyousuke was about to lower his hands the girl took his hand and spoke. The girl's voice was low and almost a whisper. "Ayumi huh? never heard it before" Kyousuke thought to himself listening to girl's voice attentively. He was about to open his mouth to speak the girl told him that she was deaf. Kyousuke was surprised to hear it. He felt sorry to the girl and looked at her straight to the eyes. The girl pointed to the lips and Kyousuke at first misunderstood it he swallowed and waited for the girl to speak. The girl told him that she can lip read and from that moment he sighed being relieved from what he misunderstood. The Ice cream he was eating before was now only a stick and threw the stick in the nearby trashcan and smiled at the girl.

"It's kinda hard for you then." Trying to spoke slowly as he can for the girl to understand. He was embarrassed, not used talking to a stranger and the fact that the stranger was looking at his lips distracted him.

Kyousuke looked away trying to avoid the girl's look, looked at the sky.

"Ummm.. Do you like eating Ice Cream?" Kyousuke looking at the sky avoiding looking at the girl. He was still embarrassed because he was not used someone looking at his lips, his face slightly turns red because of embarrassment.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi didn't respond to his comment about being deaf. She simply watched him. When he was finished talking, she laughed quietly and looked away, noticing how awkward it must have been for him to put up with her constantly looking at him. Ayumi had been deaf since she had first learned to talk which meant she couldn't remember what it was like to hear at all. She had grown used to it; she remembered one time when a girl had found out she was deaf and tried to act out every single piece of speech. She may have been deaf, but she wasn't stupid, although she wasn't sure how good her speech was.
"Yes." She responded to his question while watching a couple of children playing rock-paper-scissors in the street. Slowly, she played with a strand of hair that had fallen into her eyes. She gazed back to Kyousuke then, realising there must have been a reason why he had asked such a random question.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke heard Ayumi laughed. As he heard her laugh he was more embarrassed preventing him to speak he took a deep breath and looked back at the girl. He was relieved to see the girl looking away from him and finally he gain the courage to speak again.

"Oh, so you like Ice Cream to. Since you're new here would you like to be my guide ? " Kyousuke smiled and looked at her for a second and point out a nearby shop.

"See that?" Kyousuke trying to lessen the words he use. He pulled a stick on his pocket and show it to her and was trying to act eating Ice cream.

"My treat" Still trying to lessen the use of words. He grabbed the girl hands and asked her, by action, to go to the nearby store.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi nodded to Kyousuke's question about him becoming her guide. It was just what she needed since she'd just arrived and didn't know her way around yet. She had pretty much decided that Konaha is where she was going to stay for a rest. She didn't really need to find a place to sleep, just perhaps a few missions to gain ryo and test her skills as a shinobi. Oh, and for food... She could feel the hunger now.

Ayumi looked towards the shop when he pointed to it and then slowly back to him. Great. Food was exactly what was on her mind at that moment. Ice cream wasn't exactly a big meal, but it was certainly better than nothing. Besides, it had been a good eight months since she'd last ate something sweet so it wasn't a bad idea at all. A smile came to her face, however, it faded quickly when Kyousuke grabbed her hands. She gasped, not used to contact like that, and stumbled, "Ah!"

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke noticed that Ayumi stumbled. He scratched his head and quickly letting go her hands. "I'm sorry I was just too excited in eating Ice Cream" Kyousuke smiled at her slightly embarrassed.

"Why did I do that in the first place. Too much enjoyment of Ice Cream, I'm now too embarrassed on eating Ice Cream, maybe I should asked her if she wants something to eat." Kyousuke thought to himself feeling embarrassed on what he did to her.

He bow his head acting sorry to her. "What do you want to eat? You're favorite meal?" Kyousuke slowly saying the words to her. He looked around trying to find a good place to eat and since he just met this girl he wanted to treat her. It was a good day for Kyousuke to have a vacation since he have done lots of mission these past days and he was also tired of doing missions again. This was a time for him to unwind and also meet a new friend.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi leaned down, trying to make eye contact with him again. She smiled a little. "I..." The rest of her sentence was barely audible. She didn't know how to phrase it, nor could she work it out because of her deafness. She sighed loudly and looked at him, apologising with her eyes but furrowing her brows in frustration.

After making sure there wasn't many people around, she performed a hand seal as she looked into Kyousuke's eyes, activating her Mind's Voice jutsu to enable her to speak to him clearly. Once the jutsu was in full effect, she spoke in his mind. Her voice was clear and loud. It was the only thing she could hear after all of the surrounding sound was dulled out, "Don't run." Ayumi watched him, concentrating, sure that he wouldn't run although he'd probably be scared. "It's my jutsu..." She explained. "I'd like ice cream. I'm just not used to contact like that... And thank you. You're really kind." She smiled and released the jutsu, not wanting to keep him under for a long time. She looked at Kyousyke after that and hoped he wouldn't be too freaked out.

Mind's Voice (135/150):

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke was about to walk away when she heard Ayumi spoke a little. He tried to listen carefully and heard her sigh. He looked at her and noticed her eyes telling him something.

"I'm not good at understanding this kind of things." Kyousuke thought to himself looking at her in confusion.

While in state of confusion he noticed her forming a hand seal, Kyousuke backed one of his foot away from Ayumi. "Is she some kind of assassin? S*** i fell for it, she looked kind but..." he thought to himself and just when he finish the sentence from his mind and heard a voice. "Don't run"

Kyousuke's eyes widened in shock, almost lost his balance "What's happening?" Kyousuke more confused on what's happening around him. He heard the voice again speaking. After learning it was Ayumi who did that he was relieved a little and when she released it, Kyousuke regained his posture. He looked at her in a different look from before, he don't know what to think of her putting her under a genjutsu. His fear on genjutsu attacked him again, Kyousuke lost in thoughts feels dizzy and almost lost his balance and quickly he used a nearby wall to prevent from falling. He slowly lean on the wall and sat on the floor, breathing heavily for a moment. He tried to gather his voice but he can't after undergoing a genjutsu he felt weak and helpless.

He tried to look up to Ayumi and tried to smile. It can be seen from his smile the fear he is undergoing.

"In all types of jutsu why did I have to face this kind of people." trying to catch his breath he looked down and hold his face covering his eyes. He try to stood up holding on the wall, trying to gain his posture and look back at her. "I think I won't be able to treat you with Ice cream today also, I don't think I would be able to ..." before he finish his sentence he fell down sitting on the floor leaning on the wall, head down, still catching his breath. The terror brought by the genjutsu to him after not being under a genjutsu for a long time gives him a hard time, especially it is one of his fear. He closed his eyes for a moment and feeling sorry for the girl.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi didn't move from where she was standing. She simply looked down at him with an unreadable look on her face. It had happened before, so it didn't really bother her. She looked to her side angrily. "Shame." was all she could say. Beyond all of the shy feelings she expressed, she had no patience for feelings such as frustration, which had pushed her over the edge and forced her to use her genjutsu. She felt a tear in her eye but wiped it away immedietly. Over and over, she swallowed and caught her breath, trying not to show her feelings in front of a stranger.

A few more seconds went by before she got down on her knees in front of him and looked down to the ground. "I-I'm sorry." She wanted to explain to him how she wouldn't do anything bad to him through her jutsu, but she couldn't. She just focused on the floor. "I...I uh." She let out a sigh and shook her head quickly, covering her eyes with her hands and swallowing again. "I'm sorry." She repeated the phrase again, unable to say anything else.

Why did she always let frustration get the better of her in the end? She could never last in a conversation with anyone. She couldn't even talk to anyone, so what was the point in even socializing at all? She was just destined to be alone. Sometimes, Ayumi wondered what her life would be like if she was a Nuke-nin, but then she'd realise that, if that were the case, she'd be dead already. She didn't have any intentions of moving since she didn't know where exactly she should go next. People were starting to look now and she was becoming anxious because of it.

Xross

Xross

D-rank
Every ninja has an off day where they just relax and don’t bother with a single mission, villager, or some other kind of work where they would be asked to move. It’s a rare occasion for some and just a thought for others. It was a perfect day just to be lazy, especially for Mokuzai Kyuusaisha. He just got back from a mission where he learned a lot about his self and trust with others. The very first thing he did was head home, and change his bandages from his shoulders as well as his outfit. He needed to dress loosely as well as comfortably so it wouldn't stick to the bandages as well so it wouldn't aggravate the wound. His black hair was pushed back from his forehead protector that rested just on his hair line, behind tied on the back of his skull.

His upper body was covered by an uwagi that was black and white in color. The sleeves were to his side while the whole top was slide down his torso to his waist line. Exposing his chest, abdomen, and shoulders that shimmered in the sunlight from the sweat beads that fell down his skin. The Obi that tied around his waist was a dark red color, much like blood that came from wounds. The ribbon was in the back so it wouldn’t get in the way of his training. The shitabaki were just as black as the Uwagi on his upper body. Slightly baggy and stopping just above his ankles. This was so he didn’t get held back on his movement or would he have to worry about it riding up his legs. This style was starting to become more and more common for him to wear during the day. It allowed him to move around without being worried that his limbs would be caught with tight fabrics. Looking up at the sky, his eyes narrowed while he glared towards a cloud. “Every day there is at least one up there just floating around away from the others. It never blends in, or moves in sync with the darker clouds. It just stays there near the sun, near warmth.” A sudden shade came about Moku’s area in response he relaxed, letting out a slight sigh while he slid down the roof of his apartment, landing on the ground underneath him with his knees.

Standing up slowly, the 5’11 teen brushed off his pants and rolled his left shoulder softly so the bandage could re-adjust itself while he pressed down lightly on it. His pale skin almost matched the paleness of the bandages that were wrapped around his body. Even though he did have an Olive hue to his skin, it was flawless. No scars, no blemishes, and no skin alterations. Cocking his neck to the left and right, he placed his good arm behind his head while he started his trek down to the gates to check and see if he had a mission assignment that he needed to get to. “I really hope there is nothing that I have to do. It would be a joy just to rest for a few days. At least a few hours even. But, no. Put the ninja to work they say, it’ll be fun they say.” He thought to his self while he reached the bottom of the hill.

Once reaching the bottom of the steep earth, Mokuzai tilted his head while he saw two younger figures standing near each other; with one leaning against the wall. Perking out his lips, he let out a deep sigh. "Hm. Either she just knocked the wind out of him for being a perv, or he's just tired from chasing her." Mokuzai chuckled slightly with his thoughts, shaking his head ever so softly. He might as well start to make bonds, right? So why not start now. Walking towards the male and female, Mokuzai cupped his mouth with his hands: "Oi!What do you guys think you're doin'?"

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke ,slowly recovering from the genjutsu, looked at Ayumi and noticed that she is feeling uneasy. He direct his gaze to the people, he noticed that people are looking at them. "This is a shame, in front of the stranger , I showed my complete weakness. Other than that, I think I have to do something here." Slowly recovering he raised his hand and tapped on her shoulders. "It's gonna be alright" instead of using his voice he only spoke using his mouth without any voice coming out since she won't hear it. Kyousuke formed seal and blew mist. In a few minutes the whole market is full of mist. "The hokage might find out, but it's just a mist though. He thought to himself." Fully recovered he stood up and for a few seconds left her alone in the mist to steal pencil and paper at a nearby shop and quickly get back to where she is. He gather all his strength to lift her.

"She wasn't that heavy" He thought while lifting her. He quickly ran away from the market towards somewhere still in konoha, where no one is around. The mist disappeared and the people who were once looking at them forgot about them and everyone is talking about the mist.

He looked at her and smiled. He brought out a pencil and a paper and wrote. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention." He looked at the area trying to see if there is someone out there while showing her what was written on the paper. He scratched his head "this wasn't the kind of meeting I wasn't expecting full of problems, it's all my fault being weak in that type of genjutsu." Kyousuke intentionally saying that loud because he knew she wouldn't hear her and her attention is on the paper so she wouldn't lip read him. He put down a paper and smiled at her and raised his fist and raised his thumb to form an okay sign.

(OOC : Xross you can just find us . Also lets have turns , ME,Ayumi,Xross in posting so it won't be a mess :))

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi had to hand it to him, he had a good idea, however, she wasn't too thrilled about the fact he stole the paper and pencil. She looked down and read what was on the paper, nodding and trying to smile at him. "Wasn't you." She said, back to her usual quiet way of speaking. Kind of awkwardly, she got back onto her feet. Well, that didn't turn out well... She thought. I thought I'd be able to have a somewhat normal conversation for once. Every conversation seemed to end awkwardly or something strange just had to happen while it was progressing. Again, she began to doubt the point of her socialization overall.

After a moment, Ayumi looked around the shop they were in. They appeared to be in a book shop. At least that was one good thing, anyway, Ayumi always did like to check out the bookstores in different places. They each had different books and different stories; books were the perfect things to pass the time while she was travelling for what seemed like years without stopping anywhere with people. She looked back to Kyousuke and his paper and pencil then, wondering if he had anything else to say.

Last edited by Ayumi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xross

Xross

D-rank
Mist quickly formed over the area he was in. Such a nuisance to him this little jutsu was. It not only annoyed him with his eye sight being limited, but it actually forced him to move to the rooftops again just so he could see. He needed to find the boy he just saw, they couldn’t have gotten far, right? This is what he gets for attempting to meet new people and make new friends. Such disappointments.

The shadows that the overcastted sky allowed to dance upon the streets allowed for one to blend in with the off putting color. It wouldn’t be difficult at all for one to just snatch anything they want if they have the skill for it. This was a thieves dream! This allowed buildings to be scaled and people to be followed towards their homes. Such a devious little trick this was. With the rain to cover most scents that emitted off one’s body, it was fairly easy to work around ninja that relied on their sense of smell. It made this a lot easier for Mokuzai to get around in Konohagakre. The weather and environment was perfect for the ideals that popped suddenly in his mind. If he was going to be staying in this glorious place of a village as a base to go in and out of with certain information, why not explore? Bending at his knees slightly, he jumped on top of a moving food cart; quickly jumping to the roof a larger store nearby. He had to pick out his prey that he wanted to stalk. No harm was going to be done from this; blood lust urges were going to be on the minimal for the time being.

“Who shall I pla-“ Mid sentence his own thoughts were cut off from his mind. Multiple groups of people walked along the paths of the street, which was just perfect considering that Mokuzai loved blending in with objects, and continued to follow its path. Light footsteps were covering the roof even when they were enveloped by the puddles slowly forming their shape in the dents and small craters of the solid foundation. Such precise movements allowed him to stay moving quickly, but still lessen the sounds of his footsteps. Once he reached the edge of the roof that led down towards the alleyway the man went down, Mokuzai dropped to his tail, hanging his legs off the roof while he watched the group move around the area.

“Oh! Let’s go take a looksie!” A simple minded fool he was when he had to control his needs. This didn’t mean he wasn’t smart when moving; his sentence and mindset was just reverted to something a little on the playful side. His body straightened up as his form slowly dropped down on the fairings nearby. To read ones movements was the first rule of stalking. Even things such as blinking and random scratching of their skin had to be taken in consideration. Looking for traces of sudden movements, Mokuzai saw a younger boy carrying the girl from a few moments ago. This could be great practice for him to see how close he could get to them and not let them know they were being followed. Keeping on the fairings, Mokuzai kept at an anlge while he started to follow the two kids.

"this wasn't the kind of meeting I wasn't expecting full of problems, it's all my fault being weak in that type of genjutsu.” Mokuzai chuckled at the volume of the boy. Must of really wanted to be annoying. Keeping his body with a low level against the ground, Mokuzai laid flat on his stomach while he looked over the duo. “Such naive little kids.” He muttered softly, slowly standing up and putting his hands on the back of his head. “Was the mist necessary?” He spoke loudly towards the boy. It was the first thing that popped in his mind, before looking over at the female, sticking out his tongue slightly. “You’re too lazy to run on your own as well?”

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
“Was the mist necessary?”

Kyousuke heard a voice spoke from above. He looked up and see who it is, they we're followed. He knew that this man wasn't an ordinary one he must be a shinobi like him. "Oh, someone's here" He looked at the Ayumi and turned his attention on the guy on the roof. “You’re too lazy to run on your own as well?” After hearing that line from the guy, Kyousuke was slightly intimidated by the guy.

"I can't tell that she is deaf." Kyousuke thought to himself and looked at her. He took a deep breath and tries to calm himself. He looked back to the guy on the roof.

"You, you should at least told us you're name. Also, my neck hurts by looking at you over there, why not go over here and lend me some help?" Kyousuke knew that she was somewhat affected more than her.

"She might be traumatized, I saw her wiping her tears before" Kyousuke thought. He wrote another letter for her.

"Someone's here and I think he's here to catch me 'bout using my mist on that area just to escape."
was written on the letter.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi took the note from him and shook her head after reading it. She stepped up next to Kyousuke and put her hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to reconsider his decision about using the mist again. She hadn't heard what the new guy had said before, obviously, so took the time to assess him by sight.

She looked at the newcomer with an unreadable, yet slightly unsettling expression.
He seemed like a joker just by the way he was standing, but a bit mysterious at the same time. Ayumi wasn't very fond of people who seemed full of themselves, however, this boy's intentions were unknown. He didn't exactly look poised to attack or run, but he must have been another shinobi, probably another Konaha ninja, and when she realised this her determination faltered. She didn't want to stir anything up between people here. A bad impression wasn't what she wanted nor was it needed. What would be the point in hiding behind people?
No, Ayumi didn't want a fight or a chase here. There wouldn't be anything more suspicious than three young ninja running through the village, causing occasional clouds of mist and noise on people's roofs. Heck, if she was unlucky enough, she might even end up talking to the Hokage and being blamed for all the commotion. A bad reputation... That's all she was trying to avoid. If she had any intention of defeating anyone at that moment, that's what she would have done. Instead, she addressed the boy who stood before them. "What is it that you want?" Her speech was a little bit fast and wobbly, but still understandable.

Xross

Xross

D-rank
"You, you should at least told us your name. Also, my neck hurts by looking at you over there, why not go over here and lend me some help?”

Mokuzai chuckled loudly, shaking his head and biting his lower lip. Ninja that complained really irked him in the strangest of ways. He didn’t care if they were nice, cruel or just kids. If they complained; they earned negative points in his book. Dropping down from the fairings, he lifted up his hood to the back of his skull. He usually kept it like this if he could, but with the whole running thin it would usually keep dropping down back to his shoulders. Taking a few steps forward, he looked over the place before coming within a few steps of the two ninja.

“I should tell you my name? Is that a command? I don’t really work well with commands, ya know.” He lifted one hand up beside his head, letting the palm face the sky while he observed the two figures. “You didn’t answer me though. Was the mist really needed?” With the last word he bent at his hips, getting to the same level as the younger boy. “Mokuzai.” He simply stated, turning his head back to the girl.

"What is it that you want?" Mokuzai did everything he could to hold back a chuckle. Her speech sounded horrible; just like a tweaker. Mocking her tone, he smirked right before he spoke. “I came to see why a young boy would throw mist out in a group of people. There really was no reason for that now was there?” Leaning back up Mokuzai let out a large sigh, rubbing the back of his neck and spinning on the tip of his boots. He had no reason to start anything between these two ninja, but if that happened from his annoying like tendencies then so be it.

[[OOC: sorry it took a little to get a post, just woke up. XD So not a long post ;b]]

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke looking at the newly entered guy furiously. He wanted to attack him for no apparent reason. "Why do I need to use a mist?" Kyousuke thought to himself still looking at the man. Ayumi spoke "What is it that you want?". Kyousuke still looking at the guy noticed that he was holding back a laugh and saw the grin he made before speaking up again. He took a deep breath before speaking to control his anger and avoid any battle at any cost. He turned his gaze towards Ayumi and turned back to the guy. "It wasn't a command but I think I would call that manners." Kyousuke grinned and looked at the guy straight in the eyes "You want to know why I did the mist?" Kyousuke unable to control his anger and pointed out the girl "Why don't you first say sorry to her for secretly mocking her? or should I say insulting her? " Kyousuke using words to annoy the guy in front of him, he's a little bit off since he was recently under the effects of genjutsu and he knew that this guy in front of him heard everything including what he said about him being weak in genjutsu.

"Looking at this guy's appearance, he's not a genjutsu type." Kyousuke using unexplainable reason in judging once skill by appearance just to tell himself that this guy isn't a genjutsu type and he is better at him.

"Oh... after you say sorry to her, 'cause you badly want to know why I want to use the mist why don't you force the answer out of me and maybe you'll know why did I use that mist ?" Kyousuke grin looking at the guy's eyes and purposely commanding him.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
[[ OOC: That's okay, Xross, but I was just wondering, isn't Kyousuke older than Mokuzai? Just based from the profiles, it's 17 and 15. ]]

Ayumi watched the guy drop his hood as she kept her own up. It was rare that she had it down, nowadays. She didn't say anything, secretly furious. It was pointless saying anything if she was just going to be mocked for it, although she was pretty used to it.
She watched Kyousuke, working out what he was saying, and sighed again. He was overreacting a little bit. Usually, it was Ayumi who would lose her temper in situations like this but she didn't this time, for whatever reason. The name thing... She thought. The newcomer looked down upon Ayumi and Kyousuke as if they were children, but his little speech about "commands" appeared to make him the childish one. It was an interesting conversation although it was turning into a pretty pointless debate, like two younger children teasing each other and telling each other to "say sorry" or something. It was the kind of thing Ayumi couldn't stand but at that moment she didn't really mind. She would let them get on with it... For now, anyway.
She was a good lip-reader, for what it was worth, she had been practicing for her entire life. Her level of anger was slowly rising, but she did a good job of hiding it, putting on a mask of tiredness which made it look like she was bored with the conversation already. That, partly, wasn't a mask at all.

Xross

Xross

D-rank
[[OOC: Is he? I didn't really look over his app. >,<. Sorry, I can fix the posts. However, Mokuzai will still think of him as a younger boy because of his dick like ego.]]

“Say sorry? For mocking her?” He shook his head slightly, perking out his lower lips. He rarely said sorry for anything so why would he apologize for this action? It wasn’t like the girl showed any sign of the mocking bothering her. This whole situation was just getting more and more on his nerves. “Nah, I’m good.” He chuckled, rolling his shoulders ever-so-lightly before chewing on his inner cheek. He didn’t really care what the others were thinking of him and his actions; why should he? Sighing softly, he held his hand in front of his mouth as a yawn escaped his mouth. His brown pools gazed down at the girl. “What’s with her voice anyway? She has a few problems with the whole communication aspect.” Kneeling down, he slowly sat back on his bum; planting his palms on the grass and leaning his weight back while he looked over the duo.

“She must be your girlfriend if you’re carrying her around like this. That’s the only way I see it working out. Do you get any?” A large smile played at the corner of his lips; slowly showing the pearly whites behind his pink toned flesh. He was strickly trying to get on this man’s nerves and he would do anything and everything to see him explode.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
[[OOC: don't worry bout the age :>]]

“She must be your girlfriend if you’re carrying her around like this. That’s the only way I see it working out. Do you get any?”

"REALLY?? Do we really look like that? " Kyousuke thought. He think back what he did he carries her and exit the scenario with a mist.
"Tch, this is embarrassing" Kyousuke thought closing his eyes and take a deep breath. His anger suddenly change to embarrassment because of what the guy said about him.

"Okay okay... let me fix this thing..." Kyousuke looked at Ayumi feeling embarrassed on his attitude.
"You over there.." Looking at the guy with furious look and in an instant he changed it into a smile. He hand over his hand towards the guy, disregarding his pride due to his embarrassment. "My name is Kyousuke Yuuki." Kyousuke smiled at the guy.

"I really should smile, eh? oh! I've got a good idea!" Kyousuke smiled and relaxed a little. "Let me clear why did I use the mist. As you have heard, it might be embarrassing, I am a little... or should I say the effects of genjutsu on him is different, no matter what. It brings a chilling effect to me , I'm also having a hard time breathing after the effect of this. I was forced to use the mist because no one would see me there in the mist, I can just stand there and leave and walk like a helpless shinobi but I feel embarrassed looking that weak.." Kyousuke looked down. "..The mist hides my current state and be able to escape the area..."

"another thing is... It was my fault that Ayumi was feeling uncomfortable with the looks of the people, i was down on the floor and people might think she attacked me or whatever so I decided to escape using that way..." He thought to himself deciding to keep that fact to himself.

"I can just both treat you in the nearby Ice cream shop , token of sorry? I guess." Kyousuke smiled removing his tension and looked at the two waiting for their answers. Kyousuke wrote again in the paper. "Let's eat Ice Cream! My treat!" and give it to Ayumi.

Ayumi

Ayumi

D-rank
Ayumi forced herself not to laugh at Kyousuke's expression but it showed. It was such an upbeat change to his nature, it was literally laughable. She could feel the tension in the air between the two one minute, the next it was gone. She watched his face as his attitude changed and noticed the tiny movements and the redness to his face; although she knew he was embarrassed, she didn't say anything about it. Ayumi thought it was best not to make him more embarrassed than he already was.

"I do know what you're both saying." She said, her voice a bit louder but wobbly again although it's not like she noticed. She did glance to Mokuzai after she said it, though, just  before she received the paper from Kyousuke.

She looked at it in his hand and took it from him, noting the lack of eye-contact and picking up on forced smile as he tried to ease the tension. Wow, he really was trying. She nodded slowly and somewhat hesitantly to the message on it then looked towards the other guy, guessing in advance that his response wouldn't be exactly willing nor as friendly as Kyousuke's sudden request.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.