You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Might Need Help [Open/No Kill] Empty I Might Need Help [Open/No Kill] Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:21 am

Misaki

Misaki

D-rank
The 40 degree Celsius weather of Sunagakure felt more oppressive than usual. It was odd, seeing as it was still morning ant the sun wasn't at its full potential just yet. Maybe it was because Misaki was sulking. He hadn't been able to get his thoughts straight for a while. His feelings were a jumbled mess and the root of it all was one blonde haired boy with dazzling silver eyes and a perfect smile and - Ugh! Misaki gripped his hair and pulled at it while shaking his head. No! He had to try to stop himself every time his thoughts derailed like that. Ryuto was his friend. Ryuto was good company. And most of all, Ryuto was a guy. And Misaki was straight. So why was he so confused? Why was he getting so desperate? And why couldn't he get Ryuto out of his damned head?

The young boy let his head drop onto the wooden surface of the high table in front of him. His arms dangled loosely at his sides and his legs swung from the high chair underneath him. He let out a loud, frustrated and tired sigh. He hadn't slept well in days. Caffeine was the only thing that kept him going, which was why he was currently at a coffee shop, trying to get his fill so that he could start the day properly. His body might not be working properly, but that didn't meant the bills would stop coming. He banged his head on the table at the thought. Fortunately, it was early enough that no one really cared to notice what he was doing.

Without really moving, he lifted a hand and motioned for the waiter. The young Karisuma boy would need a few more cups of coffee - preferably dark - if he wanted to get through the day. "Can I get a tripple shot espresso? Please?" He asked, his voice muffled by the table beneath him. He felt his head start to hurt and his eyes start to sting. "On second thought, make that two?" He added, still sounding miserable and half-dead.

[366]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.